You guys got owned hard af

you guys got owned hard af

Attached: 7F733905-76EE-414A-A639-7DA2475A03FD.jpg (700x490, 131K)

the dems will lose seats in 2020, meanwhile the courts are ours til your children die

How do you figure we got owned?
>dems have a clear strategy for the next 2 years of OBSTRUCT! INVESTIGATE! UNPEACH 45!!!
>Every shut down for the next 2 years will be their fault.
>Massive red wave in 2020 as the general population of normies gets sick and tired of shutdowns every 2-4 weeks.

The normies are joining in the blue wave moron

Lost senate positions
Tied for lowest lost first midterms with Reagan

it's cute that you believe that

Ill agree 2020 looks bad for trump but l still believe. You can mine me for salt in 2 years.

maybe a blue puddle...i dont see a wave unless they took control of the legislative...

It's the biggest Senate gain in midterms in almost 100 years.

You won the house by a small majority, and then lost the FBI and senate. Wow, super big win.

The blue wave hit the reps hard, soon will be the blue landslide 2020.

Attached: A39F18A3-2F9F-440E-BBBF-90CF89F6FA45.jpg (600x400, 123K)

bahahaha You Jest! No blue wave We still control the Senate, the Executive Branch , and the Supreme Court. FACT!

Attached: 1541132647297.png (710x577, 169K)

The federal circuit courts are packed with libs. Having the Supreme Court is nice but even with the best case scenario Trump will barely make a dent in the federal judiciary.

Is that why youre having a big protest tomorrow? Lol. You never learn.

That doesn’t matter since drumpf won’t be able to do anything now that the house is blue lol.

Historically, the lowest it could've been.

The protests are working, that’s why more and more people are opposing Trump.

nope, Obama lost 60 seats in the house when the tea party took over

I’m honestly not surprised at the results, people have moved from the biggest shitholes (NY, NJ, California, Chicago, Massachusetts, Maryland, etc) into more conservative states.

This is why this happened, the very same people escaping their democrat utopias, move out cause they can’t stand the weight of taxes and regulations but never stop and think the reason of those. Instead they continue to vote for democrats. Just imagine how disconnected and or ignorant you must be. But I digress, these midterms could’ve been worse and I was expecting worse but thankfully it wasn’t. At least some small gains were made elsewhere.

>lost half of Congress
>uh, we actually won!
Good job? Keep winning then, please, lmao

>WE WON HAHA BLUE WAVE BLUE WAVE

the fact that you have no super majority, and cannot pass any laws, is a win enough for me

you’ fucking stupid if you believe that

I guess you have never heard of an executive order.
Go suck Merkels dick

Welcome to Obama 2.0

Dems are gonna seriously regret giving the president so much power to issue executive orders.

lol no
Obama got owned hard af with -63
while we were only -29, on par with Reagan

Yeah that’s nice and all but the House is blue, good luck getting money for your wall now

Attached: 11ec5c2d2176f4e3c16bdc720c2280de83cb8777.jpg (681x960, 102K)

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 41K)

Lol, no.

Fuck you

It's over. Trump is now the house bitch. Democrats are running shit now. There will be no funding for that goddamned wall. And while I'm at it, Robert Mueller is about to go in dry. Prepare your anus.

Attached: W8Q1PoJh.jpg (800x418, 49K)

Yeah, we're shaking in our boots, faggot.

Come and say that to my fucking face you cunt.

Yep
Time to go burn some trash cans

I guess you’ve never heard of gridlock. Fucking idiot.

Reagan lost roughly the same number of house seats in 84. Then he took 49 out of 50 states in his reelection. His opponent came from the state that he didnt win.
What will you do when Democrats don't exist anymore in 2021?

Hi pink nigger. You should be.

It's a loss down the road. It wasn't the huge turn around like Obama faced. And since Republicans GAINED seats in the senate it's quite fair to assess that the country as a whole is still leaning to the right. It doesn't look good for 2020.