US post-apocalyptic nightmare world

I seriously think the US will have a civil war in the next 50 years whether it be over sociopolitical or race issues

what do you think /pol?

Attached: CzN9oW3UcAAhe_f.jpg (608x326, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Been there. Done that.

Attached: confederate cavalry charge.jpg (1164x850, 139K)

>50 years
You are off by a factor of 10

I'm wagering twenty to twenty five years before Round Two kicks off, though.

Nah not unless they want to be China's and Russia's bitch

You should start it off by killing yourself lol.

Jow Forums has an age limit, junior.

5-10 years to be precise. It's essentially certain that the polarisation of politics in America will certainly end in civil war. Our guys will win but it will be at an enormous cost, and there may be infighting afterwards.

aw man that was an awesome Jow Forums internet meme joke man

The next round won't be states seceding, it will be more and more individual terrorism until that terrorism turns towards infrastructure, this shitspiral will line up with WW3 and lead to massive chimpouts in the major cities.

If anyone was to use nukes who would be the main deaths in North America?

If anything Communism will keep gaining traction and kick shit off.

You have to be 18 or older to post here.

I hope so, we hold all the cards in a civil war it will allow us to purge the marxist-globalist cancer in our nation with fire and lead.

It will save us a lot of time and trouble.

We've been "close to a civil war" since the Florida recounts. Shit ain't happening, there are no generals, no leaders, nothing but a few disgruntled white people who really won't do much. Don't get me wrong, I fantasize about popping nigger skulls too, but it just isn't feasible. Like at all. If it is, and you think it is, try and illustrate what you think the buildup and body of the conflict will be, but here's the twist: be specific with names or at least profiles of leaders or martyrs or anything really. There IS NO catalyst for this conflict.

yall freedom fighting?

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Losing superpower status (it's a foregone conclusion at this point) doesn't mean being anyone's "bitch," and the former has problems of its own.
Yeah, no shit. The only one who'd dare right now would be Commiefornia, because they're pretty much a colony of Mexico.
Balkinization during a war or Great Depression 2.0 This Time It's Personal is most likely, which means the map gets redrawn. No one will "secede" so much as form smaller nations across North America. Guess what I'm hoping for? Bet you can't.

Attached: electoral votes.png (740x740, 110K)

Wait til the dollar collapses. They're trying to stave off hyper inflation when the boomers are all retired cuz Gen x never popped out enough Babies to save social security.

oh god I hope it happens in the next two or four.
we need it.

That would mean I get to kill a lot more people that I normally can’t

People have been predicting a race war for a century. It hasn't happened yet, and if it didn't happen then, it won't now.

my analysis as well
there are no clear state lines as there were last time, no organized combative factions either
we will see plenty of decentralized terror attacks but nothing organized like a war I think

You have to fundamentally understand geopolitics to think the US wont be a superpower for many many decades to come.

How's that seventeenth year of fighting in the "graveyard of empires" fitting into your projection, hoss?

Attached: meanwhile in america.gif (450x264, 1.99M)

The US is too decentralized to have a true "civil war" a la 1861. I could see gradual balkanization though. See Commiefornia, I-5 corridor in PNW.
>war over sociopolitical or race issues
War is almost never really about those things and almost always about land, economics or resources.

That's the spirit!

Can't really maintain global super power status while having to devote massive resources to controlling your citizens, the first step to complete tyranny and item 1 on the Democrat wish list, civilian disarmament, is a nearly impossible task.

when leafs lose, they win

Paint California into Mexican flag

This would ultimately be as much economic as political, the fight between free market and command economy, the cold war gone hot and local.

Antifa is the US government's militia, they can do what the US government wants them to do without the government getting in trouble.

As most of you know Trump is just a puppet. Antifa belongs to the IC.

We can only hope OP

we're already controlled
our economy has been controlled by jews for over a hundred years, literally

They were being funded by left-over Obama money, Obama and Biden's militia.

Is there proof of that (pay stubs) or is this conjecture

I realized I worded that wrong when I posted. People might get fired up over some hot political or social call to action but most won't pick up their rifles until food/water starts drying up or the enemy shows up at their doorstep. Bottom line is we as 1st worlders are much, much too comfortable to be put in a combative state. These unconscious biological risk/reward systems are outside of our control.

There won't be a civil war. Despite what goes on in the realm of politics, as long as the NPCs have their iPhones, cable TV, air conditioning, and Instagram... they'll accept whatever is thrown their way.

They're Soros puppets, and they have bad optics. They also are sent back bloodied every time they meet opposition. False flags are a greater concern.

Attached: black bloc best helmets money can buy.png (1652x1234, 3.56M)

this, but also many of those who are probably posting here who DO want conflict still won't go out and seek it unless they are forced to or are just fanatical.

I want it sooner so I can be young enough to fight.

It won't happen because Republicans are pussies and the US government is going to silently back Antifa

A handful of Republicans will probably shoot when they're fucked with, but it will be lone wolf incidents and once they're dead or in jail, life will carry on. In other words, Republicans aren't going to organize, and even if they do, like say a group of 20, they will feel the full force of US government crackdown - FBI, SWAT, etc.

My proof is common sense. How is it that this group can openly operate when they have even killed a congress person and harassed others such as Cruz? Now they intimidate Carlson's family at his home.

The US government is in full control. If you put together a WN group and go intimidate congress people, your ass will be indicted by the weeks end. The US government doesn't let things happen that it doesn't want to. In fact, Anticom was indicted without bail, while Eric almost killed someone with a bike lock.

Of course we are already controlled, but the left wants to strip away the illusion of freedom and make us see our chains, which probably won't go well.

Some men just want to watch Washington burn.
Again.

Attached: rebel feels.png (884x642, 1.06M)

It won't happen, not due to any one group, but because people are SLOWLY dying out. There IS no fight, people just move in and squeeze you out

nothing will really kick up until society breaks down or something extremely crazy in the government. Like a heavy gun control move or an impeachment. We definitely can expect to see some low level ira politics occuring in the next 5 years though.

I see your point. It's probably true that it will take a lot for us to rise up, but our populations are getting more and more "diverse" with migrants from third world countries and those guys will riot over some petty things, might wake people up, hopefully before it's too late.

>Like a heavy gun control move or an impeachment
I think any fucking with the 2nd would be the only situation where you could see shots fired. Definitely lots of Bundy Ranch/Oregon situations all over the country, mostly in states that are split red/blue or with minority red pockets.

They're not. Pay attention to how this entire movement sprung up, basically overnight with LGBT cucking bullshit and EVERY corporation/institution was on board. All of them. It moved as one monolithic entity, it is the US government.

From Target to Google to Amazon to Apple to Rockstar Games. Even fucking Linux. Even the new RDR2 game has cuck references "he's probably bigger than me anyway, can please her better". If it were truly organic, you would see dissent from some companies, but there is none. They move as one. Ask yourself why.

Look at the bigger picture.

There is no fight but things are going to get much worse for us, yes. Conservatives are going to take it laying down sad to say. And their strategy is so shit that even if push came to shove I don't think they stand a chance, being objective.

You guys don't stand a chance, there is a lot more to war than just "muh guns". You have a very one dimensional strategy.

Attached: 1ld2mb.jpg (261x261, 40K)

Nothing will kick off, people will just slowly get used to lower and lower quality of life, the constitution will be eroded more and more, and before long you'll see the same shit in central america, a bunch of unarmed mystery meat brown retards who put up with big jewish government boots on their necks. The logistics behind REALLY changing this are mind boggling and we can't even get the country to lose 20lbs as a whole, but we're supposed to whip millions of fat slobs into a functioning army that will fix all our problems? Doubt it, wake me when it's over

>only situation where you could see shots fired
meant to say the only *POLITICAL* situation where you could see shots fired. americans are pretty fuckin serious about their guns.

Attached: 3cf2a1d0cac28de81784b590413a6ade.png (662x241, 24K)

Agreed. There's a lot of tough-guy larping on this Siberian golden shower fetish image board. A lot of keyboard warriors screaming for a civil war when most likely don't even own a firearm. I chalk the majority of it up to larping. But, as you said, I'm sure there is a small number who actually do want it without understanding it would likely be the end of the country as we know it.

I used to think gun control would be the spark that would set things off, but they've killed a man in Maryland enforcing their red flag confiscation, and no one cares. It's going to take something massive and intolerable.

Not even that shit will bring up happenings. MAYBE one or two lone wolves, but by and the large the country will quietly fudd themselves and cuck to the fed. Except the based black men of course, no, Baltimore, Chicago, LA, they all get to stay armed and blood bathy.

Read this book , it was written by an army vet that spent years traveling around the US
Also goes into detailed analysis of the personalities that will survive and lead , follow or die , the prepare yourself part is 10/10

Attached: Civil War II Thomas W Chittum.jpg (1180x906, 420K)

Even these "cowboys" aren't what they used to be, all those boomer LARPers buckled at the first sign of trouble. They were armed to the teeth and couldn't even take on a couple FBI agents with 9mm handguns. All of them barked loud then once things got tough they turned tail and left.

You're talking about the last 2-3 generation of men who are weak and never seen a real war like our forefathers. They're weak mentally, physically, and weak in tactics.

War is much more than just "muh guns", you need institutions, logistics, supplies, ability to safe travel, media support, international support. Even if Conservatives are "lucky", at best they'll get some help from Russia, but they'll be nothing but useful idiots in the end. Sad truth.

COG will not let it happen.

It's going to look like Lebanon in the 80s or Syria and Lybia a few years ago. A gigantic shitshow with various militias running amok and s military that is feeble and not in control of the entire country.

most important thing is round 2 will be initiated by zog and zog will initiate once he's sure you will die. your job is to develop agility and force multipliers and preemt zog's distributed attack.

We won’t make it to 2020 pal

Germanics and Anglos are very different.
Germanics chimped out and did a Hitler.
Anglos, in the same situation today, will mass-convert to Judaism.

Yeah, it probably won't. Their efforts will fail, likely at the hands of popular new (((counter movement))) and everyone will continue not seeing their chains.

Yeah, no.

Kvetched

Shitskins are all going soft and cucking out too, everyone is. If you could get 10,000 good men you could conquer the whole country. Balkanization is the likely outcome of all this, after enough men are weak everywhere than small groups of strong men will be able to establish new states on the fringes. The government won’t have enough soldiers to stop it.

>develop agility and force multipliers and preemt zog's distributed attack
You're literally watched 24/7 though anything that can conduct electricity. Believe me, you're right, but so am I. They WON'T start anything without a massive advantage, but they know exactly what deck you're running.

Mien ninja

I have a link for you.

resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf

it is a really interesting book and I highly recommend everyone here read it.

Attached: civil war II.jpg (450x576, 66K)

You're one of those siegefags aren't you?

where is the section on who will survive, lead/follow or die

First it's 10k phantom soldiers who will never exist vs 2 million uniformed service members who DO exist and spent every year since 1970 beating up insurgencies. Second, balkanizing has the same issues: who starts it? who is in charge? who draws lines? who defends it? who feeds us? who heals us? what does our future even fucking look like as a city state likely consisting of a 100:1 male:female ratio?

This shit is so fucked, you don't even realize, literally God himself needs to appear in the clouds to boom out orders into the brains of every human on earth to fix this shit.

>without understanding it would likely be the end of the country as we know it.
That would be the entire reason those people do want it

Attached: 1522676578885.jpg (318x256, 24K)

Blessed and Reichpilled

fuck this thread is depressing but in a fun way. love talking about this crazy shit.
this is really cool

Much less than 50. Probably more like 15-20.

They've been saying this since the 50's.

>War is much more than just "muh guns", you need institutions, logistics, supplies, ability to safe travel, media support, international support.
There are some groups out there fighting and holding on with little more than the rusted AKs in their hands and the tattered clothes on their backs, not that I'm saying I believe many Americans could hack it at that sort of life, but it has been done by motivated dedicated people before.

And how do you think a continent wide civil war would pan out? It'd be a fucking disaster.

What congressman did Antifa kill?

Cant remember , I think it was on the street gangs chapter I read it long ago browsing the pdf section of double chan ,the autor describes the personalities of those that will lead the makeshift militias and street gangs based on what kind of people that shined on the military and from prison studies

chapters are short and so is the book, take half an hour every now and then to read

this thread
>4 posts by op
>fomenting revolution
I’m glad it exists
>but it
Glows

Attached: E01C4E23-980E-4B1A-ACE6-BC7847E1DEBF.png (656x944, 513K)

To fix what? This shit is done.
There are no issues with balkanizing. It's going to happen exactly the same way it did in the Civil War except there's not going to be a Union to reintegrate them.
People thinking there'll still be a functioning central government when shit collapses are retarded.

Next 50 years, how about the next 12 months. The more conservative’s sit on their hands and allow the Left to censor, de-platform, threaten, physically harass and assault their political opponents the more it emboldens them and the further it creates a narrative to the un-interested normie that the right is weak, no one wants to throw their lot in with the weaker side.

Won't happen. Military will distribute the supplies. They have extensive experience doing this. If you want food/water, you will give them intel. People with children and families will do so.

This isn't the 1800s anymore user, your average family no longer has a farm. They live in a tiny suburban home or an apartment. This was done by design. The US government is decades ahead in research and planning.

This. I've tried to stop visiting Jow Forums as of late. There is nothing I can do when the Right is this incompetent. They hold zero industries, zero institutions. They couldn't even enact immigration reform, they're fucking hopeless.

Actually that's the plan. I'm trying to hurt America because you defeated Germany in ww2.

I think some sort of lone wolf hits are definitely on order! I think a on going list of cultural soft targets such as openly anti-white college professors, social media Marxist cogs will help shed some light on the target. Once a few of these shit stains wind up dead while shopping for cat food or buying gas it'll send a meaningful message. Any suggestions?

Nice fedposting, agent Miller.

Another thing to note is that we all are generally looking at the prospect of a 2nd American civil war through to the lens of history, looking at the mostly European man of old and what they did and how they might react to what we're reacting to. But they're gone and not many of those sorts of people are around anymore. The average westerner is radically different from the average westerner from 80 years ago, when men would kill themselves if they couldn't sign up to fight in WW2. Next time you go to the grocery store just look at people and determine if they have an ounce of fervor in their being, behind their kitschy low culture fashion and 2 inch layer of fat.

Attached: screen-shot-2013-06-23-at-10-04-59-pm.png (1440x900, 774K)

Its only a matter of time before Democrats gain control. They will use their power to change laws and make weapons harder to own. Eventually they will weaken the fabric of society to the point we are unable to defend ourselves then we will collapse under a tide of economic crisis and social unrest caused by "Diversity". We are already to far along in the process to stop it now outside of major nation wide violence against Democrats, their organizations, and their supporters.

Attached: american-flag-upside-down.png (320x234, 106K)

See pic related

Attached: 1541350008001.jpg (200x284, 20K)

I agree we aren't going to see massive army's or even particularly well organized militias like in the first civil war, but something akin to the Taliban, small groups, snipers, IEDs and VBIDs, ambushes, things like that.

Unfortunately the end of the country is coming as we know it with or without Civil War. If you stick by the government's side, there will mostly be "peace", they'll continue to clothe and feed you, which is good enough for 99% of people. But all of our personal liberties are going to go bye-bye. Might as well move to China or Russia at that point.

Attached: segregationists-101.jpg (563x363, 57K)

>The Federal government owns in-state agriculture
>Left wingers own the manufacturing and weapons supply industries
Back to /leftypol/

>First it's 10k phantom soldiers who will never exist vs 2 million uniformed service members who DO exist and spent every year since 1970 beating up insurgencies.
Don't forget WW3 and riots in the orc infested shitholes. The US government is fucked no matter what happens.

>Second, balkanizing has the same issues: who starts it? who is in charge? who draws lines? who defends it? who feeds us? who heals us? what does our future even fucking look like as a city state likely consisting of a 100:1 male:female ratio?
Two thirds of our people will die before this is over.

Fuck you do nothing shill.

>Two thirds of our people will die before this is over.
Lets hope most of them are Democrats.

Maybe I'm biased because I've seen war against an insurgency, but any group of rebels (smaller decentralized groups are best) can put some serious hurt into organized militaries.

It isn't right now, but we are approaching a point where the government will start shrinking because they won't have money to pay people.

If they print money to pay people, they only bring on collapse faster as they wipe the wealth of America out.

The government will start seizing individuals property to pay for their police state and that'll be when it starts.

>next 50 years
Kys

No you haven't.