Who is in the wrong here?

The Girl Scouts for trying to impose gender segregation or the Boy Scouts for engaging in patriarchal oppression by outperforming a female organization?

Attached: 67E5F09F-F4AB-47F9-9BE2-74405286EB74.jpg (1242x1630, 1015K)

The "boy" scouts for changing the rules and their name to be inclusive to women.

still no gay/trans scouts

We need a reset button for this simulation.
Who is the retard that forgot the reset button?

Do the Girl Scouts actually do anything other than use children to sell cookies?

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Meteors when? Wormwood when? Were overdue.

The boyscouts for fucking shit up by allowing girls to join.

>or the Boy Scouts for engaging in patriarchal oppression by outperforming a female organization

but that's absolutely wrong

The boy scouts are the cucks that are letting girls in because they're doing horribly financially. The lawsuit is about renaming themselves "the scouts" as if the girl scouts no longer exist and it's confusing people.

Attached: 1540693669954.gif (235x250, 97K)

Everything is so fucked dude lol

Ya. This is definitely one of those clear signs.

What do the girls in boy scouts actually do?

It all comes down to the cookie money desu. Who sells the cookies now the girls or whatever the other group is

sucking cocks hopefully, maybe with videos too

You know at first I thought the whole girls in the boy scouts thing was absurd. But lately I think I've changed my mind. Boy Scouts deals with outdoors things and survival things. I don't see anything wrong a girl having interest in those things. The shame of it is, in today's climate, it had to get turned into a 100% gender equality thing instead of just addressing it as maybe some girls having interest in traditionally boy things. Do the Girl Scouts even cover that stuff? Or is it all Susie Homemaker?

What’s wrong with Boy Scouts allowing girls? What’s wrong with Girl Scouts banning boys?

They stand around and look cute while hawking really, really expensive popcorn in front of stores.

girl scout is ran by women. you are a fool if you think they do things on par with men

i can see a gang war brewing between them

Goyl Scouts is in the wrong.

Man Scouts can be inclusive and call themselves whatever they want.

In another time maybe, but it's a ticking time bomb before #metoo type of shit starts popping up (rightly or not) in Boy Scouts. The organization is going to implode. I've heard the Mormons are starting their own scouts organization. They're going to be the way to go.

>But lately I think I've changed my mind

Than you were obviously never been a scout or had one of the fag troops that never camped. Having girls would throw a fucking wrench into the whole works.

There’s the venture scouts and sea scouts that include both genders. And venture scouts actually do cool shit too.

Never said they did. Turn off the hive mentality for a second and reread what I wrote.
That's kind of what I was getting at. Tomboys have existed before all this madness. The left is just so far up its own ass about equality that this rather rational and interesting situation is being approached the wrong way for the wrong reasons
That may be true, but the fact remains that maybe there's a small contingent of girls who are genuinely interested in learning outdoorsy stuff and there should be something done to help them out instead of funneling them into the girl scouts because they're "scouts" too. It's my understanding they aren't remotely the same.

It creates an impossible dilemma if they combine the two organizations You can either keep the boy scouts the same and let the teenagers fuck like rabbits on the outings or you can completely dismantle the Boy Scouts to completely cater to females.

There's no way to win here.

Women should be clanging to reform the girl scouts than. They keep bitching about no outdoorsy stuff but instead of making complaints to the leaders or whatever they are called in GS but no lefts shake the wall of the 100 year fraternal organization. Not the boy scouts fault women can't get their shot together.

BSA need to grow balls and tell them it's their own fault the organization sucks and to fuck off.

The problem is that no parent is going to allow their 13 year old daughter to run around in the woods with 15 year old boys. They don't want to raise a grandchild because the mother is under 18 or have to take their 13 year old to the fucking abortion clinic.

Mormons are already doing that. BSA will have to remove the cancer or just stop existing.

Right. I think that's a better solution myself. And like you seem to be suggestiong, shines a light on probably the bigger motive of this push. It's not about the tomboys but more about taking down an all male institution.
You're so locked into your talking points that I'm going to go out on a limb and call you an NPC.

Quivira Eagle here, and the BSA of yesteryear is dead. They should have simply become the Scouts of America

Could someone please explain this crazy shit to me as if I were time traveler from 1960?

Are boys allowed in Girl Scouts?

the corporate whores running the girl scouts are buttdamaged over how the boy scouts caved in to feminazi progressive demands to become gender-open, so the boy scouts RENAMED their organization to reflect the change and this hurts the girl scouts "brand". little cookie merchant kikes got what they wanted and still cry about it, this is why appeasement doesn't work on women they'll just keep whining and bitching until society crumbles and they've being clubbed over the head like in the caveman days, or in modern-day islamist nations.

>You're so locked into your talking points that I'm going to go out on a limb and call you an NPC.

So can you counter that the organization has to stop existing completely in its current form or risk losing the support of parents? Or do you just namecall when confronted with something you can't argue against?

>women want young girls molested and raped by the troop leaders found within the boy scouts of america

huh?

I downloaded some kind of linux distro and now all I get is these strange pop-ups on my computer.

Attached: yruh8ing.png (1366x768, 537K)

The boy scouts. They'll cease to exist within a generation. Lost me at transgenders. Eagle scout btw

They do about everything the boy scouts do as far as camping and shit like that. I've seen them do volunteer work in national parks and churches. The cookie selling started out as a good thing...teach girls how to be financially responsible at a young age. I'm sure it's just a money making scheme now
You do know boy scouts is just glorified camping right? The girl scouts do the same shit to be honest. This is about some libshit parents making an issue out of nothing and the boy scouts cucking out.

That's why they made Venture Scouts in the 90's.
Still, women make the outdoors Hell.
>t.Eagle Incel

Install Gentoo

>ruining every boys club
Absolute lunacy. They want to do things outdoors? Then change the Girl Scouts. Stop ruining things. It’s the same every time, girls will begin joining Boy Scouts, and then they will cry for change.

Boy Scouts are the one that currently sucks ass, they have been doing terribly financially over the last decade and their solution to that was to try progressive nonsense. First they dropped the religious values, then they started letting gays in, then they started letting girls, and now they are trying to rebrand themselves to seem more inclusive. All it is accomplishing is making their situation even worse as their core demographic continues abandoning them.

>Eagle scout btw
Same. Kept it on the resume for my first job out of college, I think I'm going to send their fucking patch back to them. It is really sad because BSA was such an important part of my life and I wanted to be a scoutmaster. BSA I noticed helps young boys develop so well, especially when they don't have brothers or father figures around.

Then they betrayed all that shit and let in fags and trannies and now grils, all of which destroys the entire purpose of BSA which is to help mold men into boys. So they will be getting a letter and my Eagle Scout patch/award letter and won't get a cent from me and none of my sons will join. Fucking idiots.

Abandoning core reporting in.

Honestly the only solution now is to just let it die and then create something else.

Gender wars have gone too fucking far. Let girls sell cookies and boys tie knots like God intended.

Attached: 8a4 (1).jpg (316x202, 7K)

Is it true the Boy Scouts started as a way to recon enemy movements in the event the U.S. was ever invaded?

Yeah, letting the homos in, I just stopped giving a fuck. There's a side of me that says "hey, fix it bruh," but why not form an alt-right, American-version of the Hitler youth to replace it?

Yes this exactly. All the feminists bitched at the Boy Scouts that they were excluding females and muh feelings, so they finally allowed girls in. And now, surprise surprise, they're doing things better than the GS and now they're pissed so they're suing the boy scouts for doing what everyone wanted in the first place.

And to the people who are saying there's nothing wrong with girls wanting to learn outdoor things - you're absolutely right, but nobody ever stopped the GS from doing that, or females from starting their own separate organization about that. Instead, the girls joined the boy scouts and have shitted it up so much that now they're having to cater to muh females, so they've cut a lot of the more 'outdoorsy' things the BSA did.

The girl scouts already do things outdoors. Other than the cookies there isn't much difference between the two. This is one or two SJWs using their daughters to get attention. Boy Scouts shouldn't be backing down when the Girl Scouts are calling out the obvious bullshit this is

Girl Scouts have always been the poorer of the two. Know why? They fundraise like morons.
They get corporate tie-ins to sell cookies. How much of that money do you think they keep?
Meanwhile boy scouts get a cheap a pallet of apples and hand them out for donations.

As an Eagle Scout, the BSA is 100% in the wrong. They tried to pander to SJWs to counter falling membership and it's only making things worse.

Totally agree. So many organizations are doing that - they're having trouble financially or something similar and to save themselves they think we'll just fuck over our core group and broaden our horizons and let in gays, girls, all the retarded colors of the rainbow, when instead they should have focused on their core competencies. I was never a boyscout and for a short period I regretted it, but once they started going downhill I'm glad I have no affiliation with them. I think it'd be sad to see something I'd remember fondly go to shit so completely.

Please don't eat that popcorn, my troop stopped selling it because it was fucking terrible nutritionally.

Why not just teach your own daughters and sons basic survival skills?

Attached: dunce.jpg (584x800, 77K)

Boy Scouts really fucked up on this. They basically had a choice between pandering to progressives by allowing openly gay scout masters or pandering to the people who actually put their kids into the scouts more than any other group, the Mormons, by keeping gays out of the scouts.

Seems like they made the wrong choice. They traded a core constituency for people that never cared about them, all to avoid public controversy.

A story typical of our times, really.

Attached: 1465488728184.jpg (3840x2160, 1.64M)

What the fuck is going on in this country?

Attached: 1540406958502.jpg (434x368, 57K)

Gays are less than 2 percent of the population and probably even then only 2 percent of them are interested in the outdoors. Anyone with even a basic understanding of demographics would know that pandering to gays is a losing prospect unless you're just trying to win SJW virtue signal points

You can. But boy scouts was a great way for young men to learn how to interact with other men. You start as a young teen and the age limit is 18, so you have experienced young men at 16-18 at high ranks teaching the 13-15 year olds how to do things.

Nah, it started as more of a way to instill traditional values in the young’uns

Take care of my kids and form a community not managed by a corporation? What are you some kind of Nazi?

>It is really sad because BSA was such an important part of my life

Literally looking at my Philmont crew portrait on the wall from our trek in 06 before BSA completely went to shit. Miss it.

Attached: 1483507276358.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Every day it becomes more and more painfully obvious that women need their rights forcibly removed.

I guess we are just going to keep going along with this farce until society is literally collapsing.

They'll just write you off as intolerant and never self-examine. In fact they'll tell themselves "if we only had fags and trannies when he was in the scouts, he might've turned out different. We really are doing the right thing."

As I understand, the girl scouts have become a cookie selling franchise.
They have to buy the industrial-made cookies en gros from the organisation and sell them in front of stores.
The organisation makes a shitton of money from it and the girls basically work for free.
If they cannot come up with something more interesting and fair, they deserve to die.
I also think that there is a need for gender-separated youth groups for both sexes - so the best way would be to reform the girl scouts, but this won't happen because the retarded cookie cult is making too much money from this shit.

Its literally two fucking liberal families pushing this shit. The Boy Scouts cucked like the faggots they've become while the girl scouts are pushing back against this nonsense

They already do the camping and outdoor thing. I see them in the national and state parks all the time. When in the bible belt I see them doing activities with the local churches

oh shit I did philmont in 2010

To put things in perspective for you, they now hand out condoms at Scouts jamborees. They couldn't do that before because it would imply scout leaders were fucking the boys or the boys were fucking each other (hehe) but now they do it since girls joined.

>the entire purpose of BSA which is to help mold men into boys

Well, you just sold me.

Not really.
My sister got involved with the girl scouts chapter that her 8 year old daughter is part of. She's been doing it for maybe 2 years now and she says all they've ever done was sell cookies. Most of the other mothers stopped showing up so now she she's only of the only organizers.

The boy scouts used to teach kids about the outdoors, survivalcraft, and being self sufficient.