Mueller firing rapid response

da fug is this shit? The leftists just couldn't wait to chimp out?

trumpisnotabovethelaw.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/search/

Attached: 20170726_MoveOn_MuellerFiringRapidResponse_website_banner.png (525x200, 8K)

basically everyone in those 60k indictments is gonna chimp out because they are all fucked.

*except hillary clinton of course

you know they had all of this pre planed with webpages, apps, flyers, banners, tshirts and all of the prefabricated shit

400k people are signed up for this protest

if you think that 400k people are gonna show up tomorrow you're retarded

>a website funded by george soros say 400k people are supposedly signed up for this fake treasonous event

Attached: faaaaag.jpg (618x309, 51K)

lol

If you don’t think this will be by far the largest protest in us history you’re only going to have to be wrong for a day

I think it's them venting out the anger they couldn't show about the mid-terms. In that yeah they won the house but beneth the surface they are seething that all signs point to a still heavily right leaning country and 2020 looks grim.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hundreds of thousands of liberals and lefties are expected to march in the streets in defense of Jeff Sessions.

Attached: 1514865273565.jpg (500x555, 50K)

Find a betting site. I got 500 on it for ya

>2020 looks grim.
They have a time bomb of a budget to pass with Obamacare. It won't end well.

This has been in the works for over a year. 900 locations. Syndicated by moveon common dream indivisible etc

Attached: ECE2D785-BC6D-4053-A7FC-1FF0AE36D7B5.png (1366x768, 121K)

>become president
>lose right to petition and receive pardon for myself and my family because Democrats say it would obstruct justice
>can’t control my own justice department because Democrats day it would obstruct justice
>Democrats say that interfering in a witch hunt proves I’m guilty
Fml

>wrong for a day
>wrong about literally everything, every day
I'm going with the other guy, faggot.

They're expecting mueller to be fired, which, I don't think is ever going to happen. Do they still bother over Sessions?

No. No it won't be. Most of these faggots are disinterested now and contrary to popular perception, many supposed leftists do actually have jobs. No one will be at these.

i belly laughed out loud

Mueller wasn't fired though. There's no causes belli. Firing Sessions is a dud.

Dude, they've been planning this since November 12th of 2017. Started laying out the plan after refusefascism's Antifa Jamboree fizzled out on the 4th, and they've been bringing it up as their Samson Option *every time* someone suggested wrapping up the Mueller farce. You should already have known it was in the works.

>Is above is implied by fraction bar
>Write it anyway
Retarded

The triggering event isn't Sessions specifically, it's putting Matthew Whitaker in place of Rosenstein, after he'd publicly written about euthanizing the investigation by starving it of funding.

Their little protests specifically state mueller firing is what will trigger them. I think that not happening will take all the wind out of their sails.

Besides I'm one of those people convinced that Mueller is working for Trump in exchange for some clemency. If so I really do enjoy how well they have subverted idiots.