OOF

OOF

Attached: 236326.png (635x490, 60K)

If Gerrymandering were illegal and we voted based on county lines the Democrats would do significantly worse than they did in 2016. I fully support this.

Attached: 6PSLWVVHZA57RJVDGMG6RFMLJI.jpg (1484x947, 83K)

“I know a bunch of words I don’t like. I’m going to bitch instead of making valid points and offering valid solutions.” Please get necked

>16
yikes

MD 1 best district

>advocating for direct democracy

communist opinions discarded

Illegal Gerrymandering I'm for
The I'd vote register I'd be for too but it is so easy to get an ID as an illegal

>state is to vote
Meme it bois

>16
lmao

>16
The voting age should be 25 at a minimum if we're being honest famalam

>"Son, you're voting for Trump."
>"B-b-but Dad! TV told me you're a racist and I have to vote for Biden."
>"No buts, Timmy. While you live under my roof, you obey my rules. When you're 18 you can do what you want, but until then, you're voting Trump. Deal with it, faggot."

Ok

18 is too young imo. most 18 year olds are still in high school and now a days a lot of people don't even enter the real world until after college at age 22+

we should go back to the old system
you need to own land to be allowed to vote

>give nigger a 3-day weekend.
>expect him to vote on one of those days

Electoral college the states by county then.
Individual votes are useless.

>voting age should be 16
>when most 16 year olds don't know shit about government
Do they even teach government in high school anymore?

If they had such a great night and a blue wave last night why are there so many comments like this?

Only losers talk like this. :)

Dumbass gaptoothed nigger.

And male. Also white.

>mfw we have all of those things, and obligatory voting, and we managed to elect Bolsonaro
We truly are blessed

Attached: 1541397539889.png (700x693, 360K)

What they should do is just send a ballot to your house and you can cast your vote from your couch. Who am I kidding until you can swipe left for dems and right for repubs it will be too hard to vote

white

land-owning

age 21+

males

(id required)

>Who am I kidding until you can swipe left for dems and right for repubs it will be too hard to vote
Even then, dems will fuck it up. They can't even hit the button they want on a twitter poll.

Attached: Demvoters.jpg (624x469, 61K)

Attached: 1538100797880.png (784x349, 25K)

>Dismantle the Electoral College
>~40 of the states leave the Union because the top 10 most populated states have roughly half of the nation's population

>3 day holiday
I'm fine with this. This lets people with jobs vote.
>registered when you get state issued ID
I'm fine with this too as long as we purge the records periodically and you are removed when you get an ID in another state
>voting age should be 16
This nigger is straight up retarded
>number of polling places proportional to population
this makes sense
>gerrymandering should be illegal
gerrymandering is just the "bad" form of redistricting. He is effectively saying "bad things should be legally bad"
>electoral college gone
now I know fully and truly that he is a sub-literate troglodyte

>elections should be a 3 day holiday
but it already gives people 2 WEEKS WITH WEEKENDS to do it
>you should be registered when you get any state issued ID
I agree, voter ID should be mandatory
>Voting age should be 16
no, it should be the same age as you can legally drink, which should also be the same age you can die in war. It is stupid that you can die in a war and vote but not drink, and all should be around 20-21
>polling places should be based on popilation and ease of access
But they already are, just because your shanequa ass is in the ghetto while the booths are in the more populated city centers doesn't mean shit, also just because their are booths in areas that rural communities can reach also doesn't mean shit
>Gerrymandering should be illegal
Well then R's in every one because R's gerrymander by making sure every district is separated from each other, Sorry NY but the city is not part of the suburbs 50 miles away from it
>Electoral college should be illegal
then it has to be replaced or we might as well get rid of 3/4ths of the union

Old enough to fight and die for your country, old enough to vote.

i remember in 2016 democrat primary there was a thread on bernie's sub reddit people being too mentally challenged to register to vote. like one guy registered republican, wanted to vote bernie, and was terrified he couldn't find bernies name on the ballot.

Dems would sell niggers 1 sq ft of land for a 1$ so they could vote. The time for talk s over.

Attached: 10447538_648137061937975_804327435941837175_n.jpg (612x471, 51K)

>Western Maryland (district 6) is mostly republican
>Still reelects retarded democrat fossil to house
Fucking come on guys. Eastern Maryland is doing better than us. At least we're not like central MD yet with 90% nigger districts voting 90% for scumbags like (((Raskin))) and Cummings.

>running on empty
FOOOOOOOD REVIEW

This is a dumb contrary to the voting age imo. We don't need soldiers to have intellect. Just be drones in which to take up a rifle and do harm on our enemies.

your right, the age of enlistment should be raise to 21. It is only 18 because the government wanted people to die for Israel in Vietnam

I always love how the electoral college is only ever an issue for the losing side.

What a fucking idiot. "hey everybody, everything will be great if we just institute my wishlist, it's all good, I took an internet IQ test, and I'm as genius!".

>electoral college should be flushed
Agreed. We should ditch it and just do a 1 state = 1 vote system. Also DC doesn't get a vote.

Right to vote should end. Taking and passing intelligence, political, and world history tests should become mandatory to gain the privilege to vote. All new, legal immigrants must either be citizens for a minimum of 10 years or serve 5 years of military service in some capacity before given the opportunity to take the voting test.

In PA you can just combine registering with getting your ID.

Oh lord dont remind me that i live in maryland please. I live in fells and if you go over three blocks youre in a different cong district

>mob rule the post
Yeah no, expect civil war if this shit ever happens. A handful of cities shouldn't control the fate of an entire nation.

That would be 17, with a waiver signed by a legal parent or guardian. I would be okay with an exception to allow 17 year old kids in the military the right to vote, but not some fuckhead spoiled brat in there junior year of highschool. Fuck that.

Attached: 560.jpg (470x560, 90K)

>16

Take a seat

Attached: Hanson_dateline.jpg (600x825, 37K)

>no, it should be the same age as you can legally drink, which should also be the same age you can die in war. It is stupid that you can die in a war and vote but not drink, and all should be around 20-21
The age at which you can be legally head responsible for your actions, is the age the law accepts you are old enough to be a criminal. It should also be the age you are old enough to have a legal say in your life.

Either way if you can work, drive a car, fight in a war not as a child soldier, you should be able to vote.

ID Required
White
Male
Property owner
All others should be rejected, and have their right to vote taken away.
When I was at the polling place, there were 2 LITERAL FUCKING RETARDS in line to vote, wearing blue shirts. One was literally drooling on himself and had down syndrome. The other looked normal, but constantly repeated "WE'VE GOT AWHILE" 50 million fucking times, with the biggest retarded grin I've ever seen grace a human face. He was obviously mentally handicapped. A full blown walking potato.

retard love. it should be outlawed.

You used to be able to enlist much younger before Vietnam, but you're just shitposting anyway so whatever

>solution; give gibs to africa to encourage them to have more babies while taking their excess population in to places that are trying to get their ecological shit together.

>I know better than the founders
>mup dup du wup

IF YA'LL WANT ME TO BOTE YA'LL GONNA HAVE TO GIB ME AT LEAST 3 FREE DAYS AIGHT YA FEEL ME

yes but how would republicans ever win if democracy was allowed????

I know I’m in an echo chamber here on Jow Forums and being in a red state, but who fucking votes for and/or supports these people? At this point they really are just saying “give us the keys to the country, permanently”.

yeh nothing wrong with any of this except the AGE and the electoral college, i like the idea of the EC, it may deserve some tweaks

Pic related is if we were to make a pile of every 7.1 billion person on Earth. It isn't even enough to fill the Grand Canyon. Not to mention we haven't even begun colonizing the ocean or even used it's land for farming yet. That's 3/4 of the Earth untouched, unmapped, and unexplored.

Attached: How Many Things Are There-C6eOcd06kdk2.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

So he supports voter ID?

>White
>Land owning
Redundant for intents and purposes

>3 day holiday weekend
Agreed.
>should be automatically registered when getting/renewing ID
Agreed.
>The voting age should be 21
Fixed
>The number of polling places should be based on population & ease of access
There ARE more polling locations in densely populated areas. Enough? Maybe not but that is clearly a city planning issue; maybe less of dem programs and more community centers? They could double as homeless shelters even.
>Gerrymandering
Gerrymandering can be used to favor a party, disfavor a party, or to favor a proportional representation. If you don't gerrymander and just go by county or something you will not like the result.

>the voting age should be 16
Stopped reading right there. I don't even trust 21-year-olds to make good decisions.

Attached: Stupidity Will Be Dealt With Accordingly.jpg (354x400, 17K)

If voting were done by counties Dems would never win an election again.

only retards, reconquist and chicomm want the electoral college gone

>16 year olds can vote
>tfw the president must have at least one victory royal and hit the dab to win this kkey demo

Attached: t3_7bw211.jpg (1363x1379, 140K)

A nigger AND a retard. Tough break.

The voting day holiday seems fine on paper but in reality a lot of people would use it for a chance to vacation with family, which could potentially even lessen the amount of voter turnout. I really hope that the election day holiday would work if established though.

The scariest part....THESE. RETARDS. VOTE

Attached: 1475540815499.gif (320x176, 1.96M)

The great irony of our times.
>we need to conserve
>we need to reduce our carbon footprints
>we need more people who will use more electricity and burn more shit
>T. Dems

Attached: 1444787467195.jpg (2560x1837, 1.01M)

>running out of wilderness
>running out of water
>water
Horsey, I...

>average human has a volume of about 2.5 cubic feet
>17.7 billion cubic feet worth of human
>The volume of the Grand Canyon is estimated to be 5.45 trillion cubic yards.

Checks out.

>16
Meanwhile brain development completes around 25

>Elections should be over a 3 day holiday weekend
You can do early voting and vote by mail, and you still have 12 hours to vote on the actual day. There's no excuse to say you were too busy to vote
>You should be registered when you get any state issued ID.
okay but only if we can implement federal voter id laws then
>The voting age should be 16
why should a bunch of kids who live with mommy and daddy and don't have to participate in the real world get to make real world impacts?
>polling places should be based on population and ease of access
There's plenty of polling places already. People will spend 2 hours in a Disney line for a 3 minute ride so people can stand in line 20 minutes to vote
Okay I'm sure these faggots will complain when their cities are broken up and redrawn into new districts to include rural areas and then they go from 70% votes to 50% +/- 1 or 2%
>electoral college should be flushed down the toilet
I want the big cities I live in have complete control of the country, fuck what Hamilton wrote in the federalist that warned about urban areas having total control, and fuck understanding the great compromise.

I wish posting literally whos from Twitter was against the rules

>should be registered when you get ID
But dems tell me that they can't get IDs

>Elections should be over a 3 day holiday weekend.
Nah
>You should be registered when you get any state issued ID.
Yeah, that's fine.
>The voting age should be 16.
Hell no. In fact, repeal the 26th Amendment and bump the voting age back up to 21. It was lowered when teens were drafted to die in Nam, yet couldn't vote out the politicians that did that. The draft is gone now, so repeal it.
>Number of polling places should be based on population & ease of access.
Against, because "absentee" mailed ballots, like Oregon, should be mandatory.
It is, I think.
>the electoral college should be
Fuck no tard.

OHHHH FUGGGGG USA BTFO!!!!!!!! DAAAAMN

The voting age should be White Male Married Land Owner.

>voting age 16
>run campaign about legalizing weed everywhere
> win

Oof? That's a funny way to spell stupid nigger.

Implying the earth is round

Yeah but who cares

>random nigger with blue checkmark

It's made as easy as fucking possible to vote and these dumb niggers still aren't capable. Early voting, mail in voting, and they STILL can't manage because they're too fucking stupid to get an ID, register, or check a box saying "send me a mail in ballot". I mean, fuck, it takes all of 5 seconds to register to vote. You've even got the Dems giving them every advantage they can, like sending them pre-filled ballots and busing them to places and shit, and they still can't fucking manage. Yeah hey how about we have a law where every nigger in the country automatically counts as a "D" vote, since they're too fucking inept to do it themselves?

>The draft is gone now, so repeal it.
The draft is still required to be signed up for by 18 year old men and not required by women. This alone should remove women's right to vote.

>registered when you get a state issued ID

My DMV does this (or did this last time i was in there) the last question the lady asked me was if i wanted to register to vote.

Cant think of a single nigger kid that would stand in a line to vote either unless they were giving away jordans at the end.

>voting age should be 16
Lolbertarian support would surge.

>you need to own land
Fucking why

Nearly all of them do this user, fucking FB lets you register now from your profile page. You could hand them IDs at the door and they would say you did it to round up all the blacks and call you raycis!

And Cheeseburgers should grow on trees, and everyone in the world should just get along, and storms should only drop candy, and old age should be like in that Robin Williams TV show where everyone gets younger, and ...

Attached: IBELIEVE.png (1034x590, 367K)

If they don't blow all their money in the next two years they will be

>get rid of electoral college
>states other than New York and California are now essentially getting taxed without representation

Attached: 1503428315642.gif (498x498, 613K)

Because you have a vested interest in what happens to it, its called a timocracy, it was interesting idea at one point but propertarianism and other things have made this more difficult in modern times. The next best system is one based on some type of military or civil service. I think you should have to work for the gov for 2 years in either mil or civil branch and then you can vote. That way you can see how gov works from the inside and see how retarded it is.

If these idiots are incapable of saying "yes", then they shouldn't be voting.

I think i also had to confirm it online, but don't quote me on that.

why is everyone sperging out over a voter age of 16? we are allowed to fuck at 16 and that affects your life more than voting in any election. if voting mattered we wouldnt be allowed to do it

>libs admitting they vote like 16-year-סlds

Attached: 1302236240790.jpg (280x239, 7K)

I cannot get over the fucking hypocritical whining about the electoral college. The press was soaking its panties with glee at the projections showing that an electoral victory was impossible for Trump. The minute it wasn't, cue the REEEing about banning it.

Attached: 1534392573928.jpg (672x463, 35K)

Fells point? Why?

Teenagers are fucking retarded. I voted straight democrat until my mid twenties.

Age of consent is 18 in the United States friend-o and age of majority is closer to 21.

And head of a household.

I saw real tards voting at my polling place too. It seemed weird