Sad Pajeet can't get laid

Hey pol. I'm a pajeet born and living in the USA. How do I get laid? I am tall and decent looking (not fair skinned but not dark as hell either), and have some decent muscle, but I don't know how to approach or start conversations with women, and I feel like a lot of women at bars and clubs and etc. are not interested when I approach and start a conversation. I have improved over the years as they are not visibl y creeped out by me anymore and reject nicely, but I still can't get laid. What do I do based pol? Plz help.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datingskillsreview.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back to India

Find a fat chick. Fat girls Fuck anything.

Will that make it easier?

Fellow US born pajeet here. Just literally dress nice, smell nice, be confident, be semi-Jow Forums, and if you want to start a conversation? Just find a topic that you and that girl likes, literally anything. Sports, vidya, TV, something of that sort. And progress from there on forth.

>192602292
Bro you'd be even more fucked there, considering the caste system and shit is in full effect there, and they take that shit seriously.

Thanks user, I'll try this.

datingskillsreview.com/

buy a program, watch it, get out there.

What is your wardrobe rn? Also confidence counts as well. Are you a weeb or anything of that sort btw?

>two thousand something plus a number
>still having a sex drive
shiggyty diggyty didooooo
lmaoing at your life

Attached: 1539603399474.jpg (225x225, 7K)

nah not a weeb, I just usually wear jeans with open collared shirts (not dress shirts more like cloth) and a t-shirt inside or a hoodie instead. Occasionally a backward snapback/fitted like a frat boy

This, plus take yourself out to events that interest you and try meeting chicks there, focus on just having a nice conversation and maybe getting their contact info before trying to hit on them.
Even if she has a boyfriend, you then have a way to stay friends and hit her up if that doesn't work out.
Just don't be too agressive in your search and be open to being friends withgirlas and it's easy.
Plus establishing friendships with girls even if they're in happy relationships when you meet them is how you meet their friends later on.

>I'm a pajeet
>How do I get laid?
yeah, that's not happening buddy

Attached: 1532183611961.jpg (960x925, 217K)

If he is working and saving money in America his cock is worth more than gold back home, besides he can just go mingle with his caste and find someone he likes. Hell, could end up married with a family looking back on asking us assholes what he should do about it.

That way too his children aren't robbed of their identity.

Alright b. I almost got a qt weeb gf by being a weeb myself, if that counts for anything. Anyways, I think you dress fine. Different aesthetics do matter as well, and just dress nicely. As long as you don't look like an autist or trashy your fine. Also wear deodorant, cause pajeets sometimes can smell desu senpai 3bh famalam.
You use discord?

well, stop dressing like a nigger.
being an indian you do have a few strikes against you, so dont make things worse.

Honestly just as a thing from a pajeet here, like I haven't seen any pajeets I know worry about caste other than FOBs and shit. Like all the first gen people could give two shits about the caste system. So IDK. Plus a lot of them are just massive thots with side interests (the ones who go for arranged marriage and shit).
This. I have evidence that it works desu, I just remained friends with that weeb girl and I managed to meet like three of her friends that way.

Become toilet trained

Yes, go fix ur country, cut it down to 300 million, stop shitting in the streets, stop raping, stop drinking from ur river, stop littering everywhere.
Dont spread ur toxic genes in America, its worse then u think. And ur country is trash for a reason. Accept it, dont blame others. Go back and do ur best to fix it.

tell him to kill himself or only fuck black women...

both of you should kill yourselves, for the good of the white race.

based (and redpilled)
Dude its not as easy as you think. I barely can speak the native language in the part of India where I come from, and while its no shithole (I'm from the south), its kinda shit. I can't do anything there, I'd be unable to converse in my native language, as I can literally only speak english.

haha, n-nice one philippe mugube

whiter than you tyrone

ok buddy.

can the mods move this thread to Jow Forums?

Attached: 554250.jpg (1600x983, 681K)

why?