The speaker is third in line to the presidency. Impeach Trump and Pence and we can have a real president

The speaker is third in line to the presidency. Impeach Trump and Pence and we can have a real president.

Attached: 5BE9C138-7D51-4007-A8EC-DD936706615A.jpg (640x640, 113K)

This desu senpai

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Even Democrats shouldn't be thrilled. DNC has no front runner or main person to lead the party and they keep having to pester Obama to keep towing the company line. 2 years out from a major election too. It's very bad.

I know these are fake and produced by Jow Forums shills because no democrat actually likes Pelosi.

Attached: occupy demonrats.jpg (640x640, 147K)

Nothing has changed. Ryan was Dem Rino. The chair is now rightfully colored for all to see as for many of the other Rinos that went out the door and were replaced with either Trump supporters or Dems, no real loss except for some seats in the house.

Attached: 6841571_500.png (600x596, 100K)

Meanwhile, Temp New AG will be a suicide attack on Mueller probe. New AG will have a clean slate to start indicting dems for treason.

Attached: desantis-gillum-get.jpg (640x550, 221K)

>Not doing your research
Andrew Yang is pretty cool. HIs main platform is implementing UBI.

If she wins the gavel, it only proves every Dem is still her bitch.

We could also have a real assassination... in Minecraft, of course...

Some of those seats are even MAGA Dems, if you can believe it. I'm telling you. Left vs Right is out. Nation vs Commie is in. Screencap for truth.

She can barely speak. She fucks up every other word. I think she lives drowning herself in alcohol and pharmaceuticals. She will be dead soon all on her own. She is the 'OLDEST MEMBER OF CONGRESS' HaHaHa!!!

Attached: liberals.jpg (322x343, 20K)

Yup, I think that too. Normal Dems not the progressive idiots.

Using an Occupy Democrats picture in the OP should result in a ban.

Why? Fuck'em let them post their fake news bullshit. Don't bother me.

Isn't she the reason the democrats lost the house when she was speaker before?

Attached: 1481176337019.jpg (1000x1024, 175K)

amen

is that photo for real? The berlin wall was built after hitler not by hitler

Totally would've banged

Attached: f17f76c0b4a154083353fa1677c14cfd.jpg (560x800, 63K)

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS
DO NOT REPLY

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

This drunk is gonna be hilarious to watch stumble on TV.

Attached: barney.gif (792x594, 684K)

Attached: 1540776074977.jpg (670x864, 354K)

This needs to be pushed it's hilarious. It makes them looks so fucking stupid!

ryan was further left than she is, at least vampire pelosi hasnt been inside a man. i predict great memes to come.

Wont be much different from Paul "My face is for fucking" Ryan.

Might even be better desu.

As a Trump Loving new-republican, I could not be happier that Nancy Pelosi is speaker of the house. This third season is going to be the most amazing one of reality. Looking for pelosi bobble head right now. BTW.. she's got some huge tits.

I look forward to some Alzheimer induced comedy over the next 2 years.

She looks so sweet and a little starstruck.

I want to see her face when she’s passed over for not being left enough. But the dems don’t want to waste her fund raising potential.

They're NPC's. They will fall in line with whatever their masters tell them.

Remember when they hated sessions? That shows how easy they are to control.

?
You would think that if they take time to learn some of the terms, they would put a little more thought into using them instead of just throwing them out there.
sage

>Impeach Trump
For what?
>and Pence
For what?