Antifa is going to chimp out tomorrow and is also harassing Tucker Carlson. And it's only going to get worse...

Antifa is going to chimp out tomorrow and is also harassing Tucker Carlson. And it's only going to get worse. Mossberg has just released pic related. Coincidence? Is this /outgun/?

Attached: A0516960-441C-4E6E-A96C-2B9F091D7DDD.jpg (660x330, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruGPtqmOX4Q
bizjournals.com/washington/news/2017/11/30/tucker-carlson-sells-d-c-home-and-buys-another.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/dc-antifa-publishes-home-addresses-of-tucker-carlson-and-his-brother-as-well-as-ann-coulter-neil-patel-and-sean-hannity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/ourgun/

Attached: 1523593922232.jpg (1042x1024, 595K)

Shockwave? Those have been around for a minute.

Jesus fucking christ what the fuck

Rainbow would be a P-90. Small, fast, and deadly.

Years later and this still makes me fucking mad

Attached: rage (2).jpg (300x300, 25K)

nothing will happen.

I will never not be mad at this faggot

>Shockwave? Those have been around for a minute.

They are hurtful. Just ask Aaron.

>Jesus fucking christ what the fuck
That is a historic firearm ruined. It is a shame. I could see some faggot doing that to an AR or newer AK, but that is just plain wrong.

Attached: Dis gonna be good.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

This model just got released. It's called "The Nightstick." Its basically the shockwave with wooden hardware and cooler name.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruGPtqmOX4Q
we could use a new upload boys, age restricted, again.

I loved that video when It was fresh. I made my wife watch it while we laughed. She didn't get the game references, but she thought the whole situation was comical.

Attached: Expanding Miller.jpg (1526x1084, 499K)

Everyday carry is Glock 19 threaded barrel with flashlight

Antifa wont get the chance haha

newfag

Attached: Single Shot.gif (294x233, 2.47M)

it got me to play borderlands 2 again for 2 weeks. had to keep those orange niggers out of my dumpsters.

they appeared to be at a house Tucker hasn't lived in for years. Tucker has lived in 3 different mansions since. fucking morons

bizjournals.com/washington/news/2017/11/30/tucker-carlson-sells-d-c-home-and-buys-another.html

that's more practical than OP's hipster mall ninja shotgun

What's the purpose of the threaded barrel?

You wouldn’t happen to have the parts list for that would you user? I’m asking for a friend.

Attached: AC282DFA-4C21-483D-9F2E-8413C3D2B960.jpg (400x354, 58K)

I cannot fucking wait until I can afford a CNC mill so I can start making custom slides for glocks.

They make a magazine fed version with up to 20 round magazine. That’s what you need.

Pipe
Nail

Why dont you try being nice? What would your mother think of you?

Suppressor or Muzzle break

The barrel looks tacticool with the cap on as well.

>it got me to play borderlands 2 again
Me and my son still play via lan. Its a good game for sure. OP level 4 is the highest we can tolerate as a pair, but we got some good gear.

>that's more practical than OP's hipster mall ninja shotgun
A firearm is a tool. You don't use a hammer to open a can of sweet peas. Each tool excels as different purposes. It all depends on what you would like to do, and which tool is best. Some are certainly better than others. For home defense, I would use the shockwave. For longer range stuff I would use the rifle. If the rifle was semi-auto, it may make for a good home defense and range rifle.

Attached: Drake Would be proud.jpg (999x799, 553K)

Hasn't that been out awhile just with black polymer furniture? I swear I've been seeing that for years in my lgs

MOOOODDDSSSS!!!!

Attached: 1541490200728.jpg (324x325, 12K)

>here you go guidID poster

No one cares about cucker Carlson you fucking Jow Forumsthe_Donald fags. That fucking child mutilation defender deserves everything he gets.

Go figure a retard like you has shit taste in firearms to. Fuck off you fucking troglodyte

Here you go, user /our gun/

Attached: 0617363348de669378fe2cbe5a968ed4.jpg (891x1024, 175K)

Fuck I should have waited until this guy came out to buy mine.

There’s gonna be a protest in my city. If I beat one of them up how much will you fags donate to my gofundme?

Nonononononononono

Attached: 5aa~2.jpg (378x356, 40K)

The black furniture was the original. The new one comes with a wood handle, pump handle, and a leather hand strap. They call it "the Nightstick."

SO many posts advertising commies who clearly want to pick a Fight.
Im an OLD dog. How about this... You commies want to compare Who's Dick is Bigger?
OK. Give me an Adress, Im in North Jersey.
But here is the Deal. I need an Adress and Il teach You little shits some Old School Russian stuff.
You want to Pick a Fight? Give me an Address and This Communist hating Russian Promises a 100% fun, 100% LEGAL and Safe time.
Come on now, Mid Day Is pretty good for me.

What are you two on about?

Honestly just go video them and live stream it. this is the most effective tactic against these retards.

I want money but I also wanna punch one of them in the mouth. If a faking black girl can get a fuck ton of money why can’t I?

Attached: 3d printed gun.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

>If a faking black girl can get a fuck ton of money why can’t I?
I'm pretty sure that was fake news. Tim Pool has a video over it but I haven't watched it.

Attached: 1537403142416.jpg (2012x2180, 481K)

Attached: zippo gun.jpg (1164x1472, 593K)

They are targeting more than Tuck:
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/dc-antifa-publishes-home-addresses-of-tucker-carlson-and-his-brother-as-well-as-ann-coulter-neil-patel-and-sean-hannity/

Attached: 1534211600480.jpg (1460x1249, 487K)

The Abilene Alley Mattress Massacre has been picked up by Mossberg Marketing.

Attached: Miller.jpg (758x230, 39K)

Lol seething dog dick

livestream it faggot

It'd be bitching if it was slam fire, but otherwise falls short

>fuck the kikes and Muslims !

>except about mutilation they're right about that!

Youre a fucking ignorant stupid piece of shit. Hang yourself newfag.

If I had a normal dick I wouldn't be as pissed about it. Please kill yourself

I expect Antifa to cool down a lot. We're going to be in gridlock for the next 2 years, and the left will act like it never called for violent revolution.

Attached: Annotation.png (1105x379, 60K)

is that a gehwer 98?

hey guys just testing my new USA sock5 proxy from israel

Attached: 1514777492697.jpg (988x698, 96K)

How much money will you give me? I already wanna punch them out but money will make it even sweeter

No, I like having a stock. Junior model shotguns are the perfect size for home defense

that gun looks sexy as hell, just screams RWDS all over

So same thing just wood. Neat I guess.

That you probably don’t have. Poser.

Thanks I’ll make sure my “friend” puts this to good use.

Attached: 528EA9C7-ED49-4336-8102-E47B5F9D575A.jpg (240x304, 29K)

Fun toy but nope not /ourgun/

Too Soon!!!!!!

i guess you got upset about a Jow Forums post
hahahhahahahahahahahaha
faggot

Attached: 717NTfpSqWL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 16K)

Attached: slapShotGun.gif (569x178, 5K)

Oh no someone painted a thing they bought and put two gay stickers on it
>meanwhile a bunch of noguns pretend to care
At least that brony faggot has a gun

>Antifa is going to chimp out tomorrow and is also harassing Tucker Carlson.
JUSTIFIED

found the brony

I agree. Pistol grip is fun and I guess has a purpose but I prefer a short stock and shorter barrel for moving through a room.

Nope but I found the noguns faggot I was talking about

That thing is useless. Just get a Maverick 88 or a 590.

Attached: DELETTHIS.png (639x481, 385K)

Meh. I prefer my semi-auto Remington 1100.
No danger of undercocking it and I've never had it jam except when using light load shells (so just don't use light load shells... used some at the target range one time and they didn't always have the juice to eject the shell. Never had a problem with normal loads though.)

Attached: 1100tac4-prod.jpg (1000x238, 30K)

Vladimir Jaffe is that you??

Side by side 12-guage, one barrel with rocksalt for fair warning and the other with double-ought buckshot.

Attached: Random-Captions-Vol-2-kill-bill-30602766-1600-900.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

Pull both triggers for insta-pain

>Rustington

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: D7645891-69F0-44E1-A689-46A61E8EC147.jpg (1242x633, 232K)

Would prefer one with a stock, to be honest.

*Rhodesia Intensifies*

Easy way to blow your hand off. Modify it to make it safer (for you).

Im picking up my DD Mk.18 tomorrow with an SBA3 being installed

Im debating what I wanna dangle from it

590. I've been shooting one for multiple decades. Even was an instructor in my Navy days. Never once have I short stroked one, even when I first started shooting one at 12 years old. Never had one fail to feed/extract or fire. Thing is the AK of shotguns.

the pistol grip shotgun is perfect size for your white sons to operate as if it was a full sized 12ga, remember to buy 1 for each child you have, nothing would piss off Antifa more than white kids responsible with guns defending themselves

Attached: These Kids Should have been.png (516x610, 552K)

My white son and white daughter will be getting one.

Assuming you live in the US and aren't a broke NEET, just buy a gun. That pipe thing is britbong tier shit. Spend a little money and get something that actually makes you a threat if you ever need to use it.

Attached: 1541303769350.gif (304x224, 1.74M)

Lmao look at her profile picture, what a stupid cunt

A Maverick 88 can be had for less than $300 brand new. These aren't even hi-point tier crap. Good quality Mossberg no frills design.

Where is this even legal?

I-Its just a M48 right guys?

Attached: 1509304113362.png (630x473, 285K)

Don't forget things like this, AR pistol in 9mm. Recoil is extremely low, so you could use hot HP rounds in it and still have no issues. Perfect for grandma or little Timmy.

Attached: arp.jpg (370x370, 11K)

another variant of the concept- CMMG 9mm Guard

And that's something that can last you a lifetime. For anyone reading this considering buying a gun, think about that.

Attached: DSC_0281__78400.1525875905.jpg (1280x853, 69K)

It's legal in Idaho. That's all that matters to me.

If you are going to have something this size you need to shove a .300 blk into it

You get full sized AK ballistics with a 8-9" barrel

>Calls right wingers psychopaths
>Says that kids in the pic should've been aborted

It's almost as if leftists are completely self unaware.

Shotguns in that general format are legal all over in the US. That particular picture though may be an SBS or AOW. Also, that can't be an effective gun to use whatsoever.... 2/10 ergonomics. If you're not going to have something with a proper buttstock for stability when firing, at least get a nice pistol grip. That thing looks awful.

I was more talking about weapons that could be reasonably used by children and the elderly, but yeah I hear you. I don't know much about the blk round other than it's known for its subsonic ammo. I'm considering getting something like this as my next firearm, a 11.5" AR pistol.

Attached: arp2.jpg (1280x720, 438K)

Looks shit to be honest.
>(((Mossberg)))

Doubt

I picked up one early this year for $120. It's decent

I thought it was a sawed off shotgun at first glance, but I guess shotguns like this are legal as long as the barrel is 18+ inches?

The Mossberg 590 shockwave is neither an SBS or AOW. It's technically not a pistol nor a shotgun. The ATF has classified it as a "firearm." It has a 14" barrel but the overall length is 26.5". While you must be 21+ to purchase one, you do not need to pay a $200 tax stamp because it's not considered an AOW (no rifled barrel). And, because it has no butt stock, it is not a shotgun.