Dating

How well should a man know and be acquainted with a girl before asking her out on a date?

Attached: dating-rules-for-men.jpg (792x456, 86K)

isn't the date where you get acquainted? jesus man stop overthinking this. You can't plan this out like an autistic mans trip to the post office

Punch her father in the face, assert your dominance.

Attached: 4 (1).jpg (1102x1600, 263K)

How well is a lion acquainted with his lioness before fuckin her? Yeah idk either but i assume it doesn't cross his mind. WWCD, what would Chad do

>asking a girl on a date
Why are americans so cucked? No one in the world takes a bitch out to dinner if you havent fucked before. I cant even imagine having to waste money to hear a girl talk about her useless life for hours just so i can leave with the implied hope of fucking her hole.

i hope you have sex one day

Should either know her name or cupsize, not both.

Is friendship supposed to be considered a stepping stone?

01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 00101100 00100000 01001110 01010000 01000011 01110011 00101110

"Think about anything? Hell nah, jump on that shit". This folks, is why NPCs are so frequently talking about their relationship issues. This mentality is as good as you are at dropping them.

Leafs are so fucking retarded.

Keep the conversation on track.

Am i wrong?

>friendship

Nope, never.

A man wouldn't ask such a dumb question.

He's half right and you're likely a degenerate faggot.

About needing to know a girl before getting drinks with her? Yes, you’re wrong.

Whoops, meant to reply to the other leaf,

Brothers and Sisters in Christ should find their eternal companions in group outings.
Preferably at a bowling court/mini golf/arcade or a Jamba Juice.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Attached: joseph-smith-he-was-a-prophet-dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb-misc-on-joseph-smith-meme-272x125.jpg (272x125, 6K)

I find it easier to go for it without knowing them at all. I don't know how to smalltalk girls I like. But some girls appreciate the boldness so it works out.

not until im in the friend zone.

I heard some guys say that, if you go to long without popping the questions, the female psyche registers you as a friend.

Is this true?

>dating women
>ever

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

Artificial wombs and sexbots will make dating biocunts obsolete.

Attached: decisions.jpg (710x473, 160K)

Best to choose from within your own social circles otherwise you have no way of knowing if she is a turboslut

Ask if Shes ever slept with nigger.

Oh, come one. I just don't get all this stuff about roasties all over this board. I don't know any women who are like that. Statistics show that the youth of both sexes have been having less sex than in the 80s and 90s.

Yes. But that should only be the main concern if you're dealing with airheads or chicks that know they're attractive. Someone you actually want to spend time likely doesn't operate with a lizard mentality.

He should at least have found out her name. Otherwise the date will get awkward.

There is no such thing as an ex-slut. Anyway, sage.

You do understand that this is not a tradition outside of anglo countries, right? When was the last time that you saw anyone in France, Italy, Germany or any other country take a girl out to eat BEFORE knowing that you could fuck?
You guys literally are paying to feel cucked and go back home with blue balls.

That stat is true. But the distribution is the same: the more partners she's had, the more she's psychologically warped by the exes

Y'all niggas need to check this thread
>

Some women doxx and cyberstalk the fuck out of men before dates.

I think you need to meet their dad first.

>you can't plan this out
True, but that's not what he was doing/asking.

The answer is that you need to know her well enough to think she might want to go out on a date. That could be 5 minutes, or a few weeks.

Asking out a girl that hasn't even given you signs that she wants you to will result in rejection.

Girls at least expect guys to not ask them out unless some sort of signal was given. They really don't like it when they've done nothing to encourage a guy and he asks them out anyway.

Not at all.
Ideally the marriage is arranged by the parents.

>on Jow Forums looking for dating advice
I sincerely hope this is just another slide thread.

>friendship
You are most likely wasting time and energy with nothing to show for it.