Trump says "there is no reason to show his tax returns as no one will understand them!!" Bullshit...

Trump says "there is no reason to show his tax returns as no one will understand them!!" Bullshit, you can bet that the tax man will completely understand them Just show them if you have nothing to fear. Another thing, when someone asks him a tough question, and he rudely tells them to "SIT DOWN", the next reporter should ask the same question, and so on and so on in solidarity against Trump.

Attached: D7D2DFD1-BC85-4C4E-A0D8-37BC0C90DD2B.jpg (640x640, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_privilege
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then the Senate shoots them down.

Mainstream dems have a very short memory.
Try to recall 10-12 years ago. Dems took congress and Bush still got everything he wanted for 2 years.

>Just show them if you have nothing to fear.
says someone who has almost certainly called Trump a fascist, and who has probably complained about lack of privacy more than once in their life. kys

reminder that this is what swing voters care about, swing voters only think about tax returns invisible russian spies.

>Trump has been audited every year for the last 15 years.
why do you keep falling for this shit? It is embarrassing. At lease attack him for droning as many people as Obama did.

Attached: rubleshot.png (572x768, 558K)

Oh! Trump btfo

Muh tax returns!

Airhorn!!!!!

>iChortled

>tax man gonna get dat boi
>tax man gonna see dat boi taxes
>tax returns
>tax man returned taxes to DRUMPF1
wait a minute...

but his tax returns

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS BULLSHIT SPAM THREAD!

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

he's been audited every year for the past like 30 years, if there was anything there he'd be in prison already.

Attached: quelquefois.jpg (960x720, 69K)

There is no law that says he has to show his tax returns. And so they can demand he produce them all they want to. They'll get nothing.

shit. this.
sage.
/endthread

>Trump doesn't understand his own tax returns
Not surprising. I don't need to see them though.

Your orange hero and his son in law did not pay any taxes for nearly 30 years combined

however, there is a law that says tax returns are private property. democrats saying they can subpeona them seem to forget the ol' Barry O and Gee Dubya special trick. Making any document the president wants an Executive privilege. He won't have to show jack shit to any House investigation.

>"demand"

Trump is still a US Citizen and is under no obligation to show his returns without adjudication.

>they're actually going to take the bait

KEIKAKU DOORI

Attached: Oh I know exactly why I have this boner.gif (448x252, 930K)

That's not how Congressional subpoenas work, user.

That assumes that the documents are in the Executive's possession, as opposed to, say... the IRS.

Good thing he has no obligation what so ever to show them huh? Frankly I don't give a rat's ass if he gets back 20k a year for the last 30 years.

>house controls things
What a fucking newfag.

Senate can shut it down, you also have less Liberals in office than past decades so less people to bribe.

orange man bad.

If there was an issue, I'm sure Obama's IRS targeting would have fucked him big time

He just has no reason to release them until he can use it as leverage

Barry Soetero's entire college career was in a grey area of both private and public domain, and yet he successfully made those documents impossible for anyone to get, even law enforcement. That's not to say someone at the IRS wouldn't leak them, they certainly could leak them, but that being apart from himself is no barrier to claiming executive privilege. Bush did it for all kinds of shit relating to the Iraq War, Barry O did it for virtually everything personal about him.

Here you go faggot.

Attached: 1540436672409.webm (700x298, 2.69M)

as if tax money going into your blessed institution of government has benefited anyone but rich bureaucrats who drop crumbs for the poor in order present themselves as some sort of saints

fucking build roads and keep us safe, we dont need someone telling us who can use which bathroom

He can just not show them and nothing will happen. They can't impeach him without Senate conviction and besides that he's untouchable. At least, until he's out of office... We're going to end up like the Roman Republic if they start going after presidents when they leave office. Eventually a president will be forced to stay in office for their own safety.

But he already showed them last year

Attached: HeresAYou.gif (480x336, 867K)

>you can bet that the tax man will completely understand them
You mean the people that have already seen them you dumb cocksucker?

Tax returns are the Democrats version of Qs sealed indictments. Prove me wrong.

wow, people still care about his tax returns..
I have forgotten how far I've fallen away from normie news.
Just wait until the aliens land next year, you guys will literally shit your pants and I'll just laugh and chill with my new space friends

> "Show tax returns!"
Trump pretends that he's a democrat and just ignores them.

>the tax man will completely understand
Are you referring to the IRS who has audited him for at least the last 20 years? How retarded are you? Seriously.

Shoutout to OD for putting that obtrusive banner on everything they shit out so it's easy to spot.

executive privelege

or just "fuck off. how dare you niggers pry into my persoanl life"

or any number of other

NPCs don't remember their prior political positions if they contradict what they believe now.
If you're not an NPC you'll notice this as you get older.

Happy to see that the "tax returns" red herring is still doing it's thing.

Attached: awooo tears 1478889245159.png (421x416, 139K)

according to plan?

that wasn't very tolerant, did xe even ask zhers geneder or how much a faggot it was? OY VEY this is how hitler killed all 8 of my grandmas

The President doesn't have to comply with Congressional Subpoenas.
The President cannot be held in contempt of Congress, as he is protected by Executive Privilege.

Obviously. This is turning out just like Obummer's birth certificate, except the taxes will actually be legit.

The request doesn't go to the President. It goes to the IRS.

Not knowing that now that they control the house make demands is all they can do keeping the senate was the true prize as you saw today clearly states

dammit, when are the fags going to be BTFO?

TRUMP!! I NEED HAPPENINGS SIR!!!

why do they care about tax returns? holy shit they are dumb, if there were any errors liability is on his accountants. DEAR GOD WHY ARETHEY SO FUCKING DUMB?

Attached: 1503551726135.jpg (540x395, 28K)

No he did not. He wanted to put SS into the Stock market seriously.

post your tax returns, OP

Fifty years of tax fraud about to come tumbling down like a fucking house of cards. I don't think I can keep this erection up until January. Orange unhinged fucko.

>At lease attack him for droning as many people as Obama did.
that hasnt actually been confirmed. the source of those claims is literally some britfag Muslim dick sucking org

Which is also part of the Executive branch and hence also protected by Executive Privilege.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_privilege
Do some reading before posting.

oh no trump might not have paid as much taxes as the jew government wanted him to. meanwhile it's completely legal for congress shits to insider trade, and Pelosi's husband to profit off green energy scam and media says nothing. fucking jews

Most people can't handle filing their own 1080-EZ, you really think they are capable of understanding tax returns for a multinational conglomorate with hundreds of subsidiaries?

Pin your hopes on this. Please.

Attached: maddow.jpg (417x530, 45K)