A new and eternally enduring order is soon to appear

A new and eternally enduring order is soon to appear.
The enemy will be imprisoned and it's property taken.
Those who work towards this outcome will be rewarded.
Those who long for their end shall be joyous.

Attached: bcbe15fc6420b8c331c62fdae7f46884.jpg (900x1198, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johannite.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post proof or LARP af

Attached: 1540502107924.png (432x649, 423K)

im gay

Do the Satanic Jews work for space niggers?

Can we get a Christian Tesla utopia now?

Attached: Christ,_by_Heinrich_Hofmann - Copy.jpg (220x324, 18K)

We have to work towards the outcome we want, and not rely on anyone else to make it happen.
However, appeal to all who are willing to implement the end of the enemy.

We want much more opportunities for humans to express their creativity.

We want freedom from the "negative" things that are set upon people.
Things such as: mental problems, depression, paranoia, social anxiety
Freedom from social / family problems.
Freedom from misfortune, anxiety, psychic attacks, work problems.
Nobody deserves these things, any excuse that the enemy uses, is a thing that the enemy actually caused.
Those who stand in the way of these rights, or who even allow them to occur are the enemy, and deserve to have these things set upon them.
I will take over control of the earth if I have to in order to achieve the end of these things.

Proof will be given to all who ask for it.
Those who deny what they have seen are worse than non-believers.

That's not a problem.

It doesn't matter who the satanic jews work for. The evidence indicates they work for satan.
They allow themselves to act as obstacles, and, given that we are in a wartime scenario, shall be treated as such.

Attached: keep_a_eye_on_our_earth_by_dvartworks-d304c4c.jpg (752x752, 214K)

Are you of the Hermetic esoteric Christian underground church that opposes the Judeo-Freemasons? With what faction are you aligned? The world must not be allowed to continue in darkness.

>With what faction are you aligned?
All who seek to end the dominion of the enemy, and freedom, especially for creative expression, upon humanity.
Necessary actions may be done to cause this.
>The world must not be allowed to continue in darkness
Agreed

Attached: space_time_by_south_d38i7zp-pre.jpg (730x1095, 131K)

dude c'mon. I asked for proof. like, now, please. otherwise you're just wasting time.

Attached: 1538087107261.gif (572x339, 2.05M)

Was Hitler a Rothschild or was he trying to free the world?

Can you give examples of some orders/societies that are opposed to or agree with yours?

>I asked for proof
All those who ask for proof (in this thread) shall receive it.
It may not be immediate, but you will get it.
Those who deny what they have seen are worse than non-believers.

>Was Hitler a Rothschild or was he trying to free the world?
I don't know. You tell me.
>Can you give examples of some orders/societies that are opposed to or agree with yours?
Many societies actually have practices / principles that agree with my own. Within these societies, however, there are people who actually have the most potential to improve things, who are manipulated in order to behave in a way which would ostracize them and prevent them from expressing their actual skill. These people are psychologically tormented for the purpose of stealing their soul.

Attached: 0bf2b7ae29e7d08f760473b3b6ac0919.jpg (657x958, 84K)

>We want freedom from "negative" things
... How do you plan to do that, exactly?

Incarceration of those responsible for the torment of humans.
I am dealing with a very powerful neg. It is going to be incarcerated.

Attached: treacherous_pit_dweller_by_velinov-d4xi3zt.jpg (850x639, 152K)

Demons? Spirits? Jinn? Archons?

What are they, exactly? Is that the origin of Jewish ritual bloodletting?

who is the enemy?

>Hermetic esoteric Christian underground church
Requesting information on this. I have read the Nag Hammadi scriptures and found them enlightening. Among other things. I have actually looked into gnostic churches in my area, but most seem like little larp type groups. Any help?

Let me know if you find anything, I'm as clueless as you are. Pretty sure every time Christians group up, they get guillotined by communists or nuked by the Jew.

The enemy is an organization of negs (negative entities), usually spirits / ghosts which hate and torment living humans. I think the greatest irony is that their leader is the spirit of a dead human.

Attached: s1200.png (1000x707, 864K)

Who, Solomon?

I found some scattered groups near me, I'm in the NE though. There is a site and app called meetup or something. Sometimes you can find like minded people there. Just type it into google. If you're anywhere near LA you're in luck as there are a few around there.

Many of them are Thelema organizations. You can even be "baptized" into them, whatever that means. And serve as a deacon. This is Aleister Crowley's old church so you have to like him I guess before you go. I'd like to find a Sethian organization, specifically myself.

Attached: 1528148203840.jpg (780x1024, 717K)

Also I forgot, there is one and only one Zoroastrian fire temple in Northwest New Jersey. I would love to someday check that out, but I don't think they are too open to open membership. I think you have to have family in it already.

I want to make the world less shit for myself as well as others. Where do I start?

Check this out.
johannite.org/

Sweet, thank you.

>Those who long for their end shall be joyous.
DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: 1541190870732.jpg (960x960, 37K)

>Nobody deserves these things
>Those who stand in the way deserve these things

Nice!

Probably that faggot Cain

FUUUUCK
Do they take you in if you have Persian blood? I'm half Persian

Thanks Q

I'm also requesting proof, whatever that means. Sounds interesting.

Yes please. I could really use a hand; not asking for an undeserved handout, but I've seriously risked my future by being as publicly vocal as I have. If I can get setup for a good life because of it, I'd be pretty damn happy. If not, I still did what's right.