We gotta agree this shit is just too dangerous

>average amerifats are allowed to own killing machines with this much firepower
youtu.be/4nf7Cpy1rtQ?t=86
and that doesnt even compare to pellet shotguns which can tear through most materials we build housing structures with.

Attached: mossberg2.jpg (425x239, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8bEUSL9Lmo
youtube.com/watch?v=xdR688QV270
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat a dick faggot

noguns here, can you snipe with slugs like you can in battlefield?

SHALL

Yeah

depends on the round. certain slug rounds, like if they are diablo shaped are pretty accurate. kinda fly like a dart

*sorry Diabolo shaped rounds
pic related,
its the general shape but dumbbell works good as well

Attached: pellet round.jpg (560x756, 37K)

they even have taser rounds for the bloody things

>Your gun is too dangerous
>Your gun won't stop the military
>Nobody is coming for your guns
>Your gun won't stop a drone strike

I'm serving right now and if pussies like you think I'm going to give up my guns so brainwashed boots listening to their beaurocratic masters can take over my shit without me having the chance to defend myself you got another thing coming for you bud.

Attached: 1537296608318.jpg (406x362, 22K)

>400 million privately owned guns in the US
>most unregistered

Do gun grabbing faggots really think gun control is going to accomplish anything?

>He needs firearms to defend himself

Attached: 1540528947150.png (500x500, 215K)

nobody is retarded enough to say that the government isnt gonna harm you, and then say the government is gonna send a fucking drone strike at you. a random black dude gets shot while unarmed and his whole neighborhood goes up in flames, you really think the government would kill someone with a drone? the point isnt stopping the government, its preventing this firepower from being used by civilians against civilians. this fucking gun tore through 2 sides of a refrigerator.

MUH GUNS

Attached: 1535717640601.jpg (539x548, 93K)

Depends on what you mean by snipe. Most slugs when shot out of most shotguns are very slow and heavy meaning they dont have amazing range. 100 yards is definitely pushing the edge of the effective range.

>Nobody
>Literally posted a hundred times a day on Jow Forums

>on Jow Forums
>on
>Jow Forums
bait threads are meant to be retarded you retard

Ehhhh anything past 40-50 yards is really tough with a slug. Really, if I am hunting with a fudgun I get as close as possible.
Shotguns are fucking devasting, but past a certain point they don't do much.

Lol. SAGE

Like this one?

You scared faggot? You're the kind of weakling that would piss himself on the front line without raising a finger before getting blown in the head.

Nope, an nigger if you knew what we're really sitting on, you'd not play your stupid antifa games at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8bEUSL9Lmo
youtube.com/watch?v=xdR688QV270

SLUG EM'

You should use a gun on yourself OP.

not antifa, just dont want to have insane home invaders or mass shooters with this insane military grade fire power at their disposal.
am i scared of normal americans having access to these? yes.
i cant, i have bipolar disorder so i cant own a gun.

If the barrel is smooth-bore (almost all shotguns are) then it would be very difficult to hit things that are farther than about 50 yards. If you replace the barrel with a rifled barrel then you can easily hit things farther away. Buy an SKS before the surplus runs out, if it hasn't.

Attached: NEF ultra slug 12 g.jpg (450x299, 20K)

>his dic stops bullets

Unless you were forcibly committed, you can buy a gun.
Numbnuts.

>wanting bipolar people to own guns

Boo hoo hoo. They can use non-lethal rocksalt loads. Izzat okay, Nancy?

Attached: 15 - 1.jpg (530x450, 56K)

We can own functioning tanks and thermal nuclear weapons as well. What exactly is your point?

>Wants to do away with due process without adjudication.
Get out of my country.

Less lethal user. No such thing as non lethal firearms or ammo.

Actually kill yourself, like I'll let you borrow one of my guns.

shotguns are pretty much the only firearm you can have worldwide you retard

Bipolar isn't really that bad if you're medicated. My dad has it but as long as you have lithium, it's a nonfactor. Denying guns to him would be bullshit; even if he goes off the pills he won't start shooting shit

NOT

I'm buying another gun, nigger. you will literally NEVER take them- ever.
>herbalize on this nigger

Attached: 1541641081043m.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

We don't "gotta agree" on shit, fuck you

Wait until this guy sees a BAR or an M1A if he thinks a 5-round shotgun is ridiculous

Larp, and if not a larp wow i feel bad for you wasting ur money on such stupid shit

Man people who want to take guns away sure do lead sheltered lives

Attached: 72B26217-0DB3-479F-BA63-F661192E341C.jpg (399x300, 42K)