THE CHRIST FAG COMPLEX

>Free will exists
>You can choose to be good or evil
>If you choose to be good, God will reward you
>If you choose to be evil, God will punish you with eternal torture

How the fuck is this supposed to represent an act of free will? You're being incentivised to act good through the promise of an eternity of pleasure. Where as you're being demotivated to act evil through the threat of being punished for an eternity. If God really wanted to test our free will, he'd make the end result of our choices the same. Explain your selves Christ fags. Also,
>God = Omniscience
>Man can decide his future
Pick one?

Attached: tumblr_o1gqhtzEZA1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (760x752, 66K)

Try not to think about it too hard, faggot

Fuck off you logically inconsistent retard. If you can't answer the OP, your religion is false.

Attached: 5j2g0jekezjx.jpg (1024x671, 95K)

TRIPS
*tips*

Attached: ourguy.jpg (300x100, 26K)

>*tips*
LoL, i'm not an atheist.

Attached: 4f170bd033ea48f876d05fb981071011d6082920bf1332a129b888296c3ed2d0_1.jpg (800x820, 139K)

>God really wanted to test our free will,
where did you get that idea?

Your entire religion is one big circle jerk over the concept of free will. If you deny the aforementioned concept to be true, you also deny any credibility of your religion being true. Since the core of Christianitys tenets, is the belief that man has free will.

Attached: th (5).jpg (474x512, 29K)

Refer to

>how is it free will if I'm determined through incentives

Attached: gzql4cqeng301[1].jpg (645x729, 40K)

>If you choose to be good, God will reward you
Did you actually read the bible, no words on rewards in THIS LIFE. Only after you die and you did good. READ THE SHIT before you criticize it rather than believe what the (((current society))) told you

Keep your ass gaping autism in this thread pin head.

Not an argument.

Attached: pepe1.jpg (636x333, 74K)

>"dont think about our obvious scam too hard otherwise you might see through it and call us out"

>Moves the goal post
>Makes a straw man

Did you even read the OP? You delusional autistic retard.

Attached: Pepe+did+9+11+wake+up+sheeple_530104_5517760.jpg (501x414, 42K)

OP is not talking about THIS LIFE, hes talking about reward in the afterlife.

Your arguement is completely invalid until you are willing to put time and effort into researching what the bible, and what God, actually teaches. At this point, you are nothing but noise. Do you really care about your arguement against God? Or are you just another degenerate trying to justify his own degeneracy?

Sage until further notice.

God = Limitless infinite potential reality
Life = Limited pattern emergent out of potential reality sustained by 'good'
There are few emergent 'paths' that constitute sustainable 'good'
There are infinite emergent 'paths' that constitute unsustainable 'evil'
Many unsustainable 'evil' paths lie close to and parallel to the 'good' paths.
Unconscious selection sorts the good for the evil paths by trial and error through action over time
Conscious selection allows for rapid selection through transmitted communication between organisms.
Conscious selection refines and accelerates the development of 'choosing' good paths over evil paths.
Evolved communication vectors that transmit functional formulas for the development of good paths over evil paths are considered to be "reflective of the actionable reality of good in relation to life in the context of infinite potential"
This statement can be expanded to "Reality (God) is good (for life) if you follow functional actions learned through the evolution of communication that avoid 'evil' (unsustainable action for life over time)" and "Life gain meaning through the sustainability and stabilization of its propagation in the face of infinite conditions under which such sustainability is impossible".

>Questioning the legitimacy of a logically inconsistent belief system = degeneracy
>Sage.exe
Spotted the brain dead NPC.

>tldr = mental masturbation marathon

I don't even know how your post relates to the OP, stay on topic famalam.

Attached: th (6).jpg (474x463, 30K)

You asked
>How the fuck is this supposed to represent an act of free will?
And my point was you contradicted yourself when you said
>You're being incentivized
The concept of being incentivized, even if it's the best incentive possible, assumes free will.

Read the bible and study it before you question it's validity, what you are attacking isn't even what the bible teaches. YOU are the NPC. You are simply parroting what somebody else put into your mind. Have you ever read the bible without preexisting beliefs polluting your mind? Or did you just take what someone else said as truth and never stop to reconsider? Seek and you shall find. How will you find if you never sought in the first place?

#
>Just read through more filler garbage
>You are the NPC

Some one sounds upset, pic related.
s

>Incentivization assumes free will

No it confirms a rudimentary system of determinism.

Attached: submit.jpg (520x297, 15K)

Where did you learn this? This is beautiful illustration of good and evil, and how it appears in real life.

you kind of went full retard but I'll play in the extra chromosome sandbox with you. the line of thought that initiated you making this thread in the first place is enough refutation in itself.

It is my own logic statement about the evolution of religion. I had been developing it on my own but Jordan Peterson's Maps of meaning series and other logicians and evolutionary biologists have help me articulate it.

Evolution and psychology applied to religion essentially.

How much NPC dialogue has been formed AGAINST the word of God?
Also, don't be deceived by churchianity, they are sheep wolves clothing and they only desire to make gains and turn people away from the real truth. Churchianity is not true Christianity; don't muddle the two together, the deception seeks to ruin the reputation of the word of God

>No it confirms a rudimentary system of determinism.
If determinism is true, there's no question about what someone will do. The idea of "encouragement" doesn't make sense. If determinism is true, the whole idea of people weighing costs and benefits is an illusion.

sheep in wolves clothing*

It means nothing will stop you from being evil, ergo corrupting your soul, selling out to evil you do to others, you can do it, idiots do it without knowing, evil people know it full well and are smart about it.

Just because hollywood movies changed villians from cold calculating individuals where being evil was a myriad of factors to unhinged individuals that are compensating for their small penis/having been beaten as a kid it doesn't mean that it's not the universal definition of evil. Good is not inherently a result of intelligence.

Very nice my friend

Matthew 7:13-14:
>Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
>Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

There is no free will.

Sociology tells us that we are the sum of our environment and genetics. None of us ever had a chance. Specific genetic structures within humans define whether or not they have the proclivity to believe in God or not, and, surprisingly enough, they correlate with how left or right we are.

The most religious are the most afraid. We need a blanket to tuck us in, and the blanket is the idea that man was made in God's image. In most of the western world, that Jesus was white. That our pillaging of natural resources and the pain we've caused on the world -- the extinction of species -- even the meat we eat in each meal is justified by our supremacy.

Conventional religion often teaches us human supremacy. Perhaps, we should look to the works of Baruch Spinoza and attempt to understand that the emotions of the entire world are not entirely split into binaries of supreme species and not. Perhaps we should promote the most good, and find a new way of thinking -- a way paved out in humanism, and environmentalism, and above all else hope. Perhaps we still have time to change, or -- we can refute global warming and type racist shit on a forum to a bunch of uneducated nerds in high school until we indoctrinate ourselves into extremists and end up shooting people and killing things to satisfy our anti-social, hedonistic desires.

Yeah lets do the second one. :-p

define the most good in humanism and environmentalism. what is the hope of these ideologies and what are they aiming at specifically.

The anti human ideology you are promoting is at odds with the nature of life forms and their cycles.

only an NPC would literally believe that there is no free will

>No it confirms a rudimentary system of determinism.
Do you not understand the common definition of "incentive" or are you a compatibilist? Compatibilists define free will differently from those who don't believe in any form of determinism. Most Christians believe God gave man the gift of free will in a libertarian sense. There can't be an argument about free will if there isn't an agreement on what the definition of free will is.

I have one thing to say to people that do not believe in God; will you really go your entire life without ever trying to find God? If things are meaningless, and we just die anyway, then what is the harm of trying to seek God genuinely?

Go and try, otherwise you are no better than the NPC's that you so frequently scoff at, and are therefore nothing but stubborn and hypocritical.

There are many profound statements in the bible. My problem with it is that the mechanism by which the bible is updated (translation) has fallen behind the communication technology of the day. highly precise scientific english is the language of modern miracles and high intellectuals. The bible is still stuck in translations into romantic narrative english. The underlying ideas are fundamentally correct but the variance of interpretation from romantic english to the modern english context leaves far too much room for error. I appreciate the efforts of 'good' interpreters of the word to modern contexts but ultimately we need an updated codified translation for the post modern age. I am not saying we need to change the values of the bible to fit the twisted social norms of the post modern era (as the misguided leadership of many of the churches are currently doing out of fear of losing their followers). Instead, we need a fully articulated translation of the fundamentals of Christianity from the bible into the modern lexicon.

I believe Dr. Peterson is going to make a serious attempt at this and much of his work is aimed in this direction.

Yeah you're right. Christfag here, my current beliefs:
>Free will does not exist. This is true whether God exists or not, free will is an illusion.
>God created all of reality, probably multiple realities, in order to glorify Himself.
>You either got picked to be a good person who has God's favor or you were chosen to be a vessel of wrath.
Comfier than it sounds desu

>Christianity is a comfortable blanket
The main symbol is a man dying in a very cruel way. Christianity is not supposed to be easy

Everyone is an NPC when you really get down to it. You're just the product of the interactions of chemicals and electricity. How does that add up to an individual? It couldn't possibly. You're just a very complicated machine.

Many philosophers say you can find meaning in your life without god
read any existentialism

>I have heard that many authoritative figures in this area have said

Attached: 23432424324.png (416x435, 114K)

Reading KJV and translating the greek and hebrew words in cooperation will yield the exact word of God, in the exact way he intended it to be written. God coded the bible to only be understood when the reader is ready and when the time is right. The word means exactly what it says, but is only truly understood when one comes closer to God.

Its pretty simple you inbred shitskin. Does idea of getting a good outcome in real life through committing to it (getting a high paying job through wage slaving hard enough for example) removes your choice to work to get it?
>God = Omniscience
>Man can decide his future
You are obviously low iq, but I'll explain this to you as well. If certain being able to do to certain things (if we talking god here, its implied he can know all and do all) doesn't mean they do it. For example your dad could pull out of his sister fast enough so you wouldn't be born all retarded, but he haven't done that due to his
own reasons.

Any meaning to life as defined by man is shallow and vain, and is usually formed to be convient to that persons predisposed world view.

NPC alert

God didn't give mankind the knowledge of sin, the devil did. If God had his way man would be blissfully ignorant in Eden, where his free will was harmless. We were given free will because God loves man more than any of his other creations, which is why Satan rebels in the first place because he wanted free will, too.

Kek, you bet

Hello Aidid

Attached: sharia_britain.jpg (229x377, 27K)

You need to learn logic and English, ruskie.

If God knows all, he knows what you'll do, regardless if you're gonna do it or not. Therefore it's not free will. It is destined.

1), Not all of us believe that man has free will (one of the big differences between protestants and catholics)
2). There's a difference between pre-destination and omniscience. God doesn't perceive time the way we do. God looks at time like we might look at a painting - he can see the entire thing at once. That does not mean he controls the choices people make. He can certainly exert influence but the ultimate choice to obey his commandments is ours
3). Yes. God incentivizes us to make the right choice like the law incentivizes people not to commit murder. You would never say someone doesn't have the choice to commit murder. It's just a very bad choice. Unlike obeying the law, most people are not strong enough to make the rational choice with regards to their soul due to their concupiscence and the general incomprehension of how grave our situation is.

Stop shitting up my board with this dribble Mohammed and consider learning about Christianity before you criticize it

Attached: TheProphetMuhammad(Praise_be_unto_him).png (630x742, 823K)

>For example your dad could pull out of his sister fast enough so you wouldn't be born all retarded, but he haven't done that due to his
>own reasons.
kekked hard at this

No, Ruskie is right. Free will doesn't exist from a Biblical standpoint but not because of the retarded argument you're making. Certain knowledge of what a being will do does not imply either the presence of free will or the lack thereof. The fallacy in the argument is that it assumes certain things about free will that don't hold, the most chief example of those false assumptions being that free will is inherently unpredictable. There's no reason to believe that.
In all actuality if I asked you to define what free will was in an objective sense and to list its qualities you probably wouldn't be able to. Hint: it's because it doesn't exist. The very idea of free will is in and of itself a logical impossibility in any being that is not the Supreme.

>THE TRIGGERED FEDORA BITCH COMPLEX

Attached: OP.jpg (389x413, 82K)

Speaking from catholic background.
Heaven= eternal life filled with God's love
Hell= eternal suffering without God's love

I don't even believe that there is evidence of a God. However, if you're gonna argue theology, at least get the story straight.

What do you usually pick OP? Do you usually pick being good? Or being bad? And how do you tell these two apart?

Nigger don't you ever blaspheme the name of Christ again you fucking Jew faggot.

And a reward after this life is still a reward, op didn't specify the time of the reward, making you rambling comment irrelevant