Fuck Muller

Who is happy muller is going?

Attached: fuckmullar.jpg (1200x900, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=xfHjD6EJ964
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 8.16.26 PM.png (725x446, 597K)

Mueller served his purpose as a shiny object Trump used to keep the left distracted.

I thought they loved Mueller. very confused rn

>I thought they loved Mueller. very confused rn
Democrats flip-flop, its what they do.

Impeach Trump.

Colluded with Russia and now he tries to stop the committee investigating the Russia collusion. He's gonna get impeached same as Nixon now that's he's tried to mess with Mueller

why don't they just jump the gates

Lol nope

i don't understand!!!!

You mean Obama and Clinton colluded with the UK using fictitious claims about Trump and Russia as an excuse.

Those are probably postal workers who were victims of the anthrax the DOD mailed to US Senators that Mueller covered up.

They'd be shot.

if enough do it then some can make it

have you never been to DC? There's cops everywhere in front of the white house, on top of that there are snipers on top of it.

Nice digitos, classy and under loved porsche too

>Nice digitos, classy and under loved porsche too
I had two of them, 1989 turbo's. Very fun car, 240 hp stock. I had 310hp and bigger brakes and sport seats. Fun car.

Collusion is a buzzword. What Trump did is espionage and its capital. Fucking line him up after the conviction.

Collusion is a buzzword. What ̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ Obama did is espionage and its capital. Fucking line him up after the conviction. Trump was the victim of Obama's collusion.

Accepting intelligence from a wartime ally (England) is not the same thing retard

Using made up lies as an excuse to spy on your political opponent is a crime. And using a foreign government to try to get around FOIA laws is also a crime, RETARD. You must be the Queen of the NPCs.

Except Trump is fucking guilty retard. Having the British tell you as a sitting POTUS that someone running in the next election is surrounded by Russian spies (Flynn, Manny, Pappy) is literally not wrong.

You don't a clue. I feel sorry for you. The cognitive dissonance you're going to go through soon will be very difficult:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964

*have a clue.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=xfHjD6EJ964

You're going to realize soon that you've been lied to from the start, and hopefully it will make you angry enough to never vote Dem again.

Steele from UK wrote fake Russian dossier through Fusion Gps. Obama illegal wiretaps. Feinstein sold silicon valley to China. New Zealand and Australia allowed to Hillary Obama to use satellite networks to communicate. Mueller, Comey, Sessions all in on Uranium one deal.

Trump should put up a big sign on the front lawn that says “get a job”. Behind the fence. So if anyone hops over to vandalize they get tazed in the mangina.

What would happen if you just hopped the gate and rushed up to the White House?

You get tazed in the mangina.

You'd get shot. Like that time Obama's side bitch tried to visit him

Is it going down easy?

Attached: dtkdyukldyul.png (508x720, 471K)

How much you want to bet some of the trees on the lawn are fake trees? With doors in the trunk that secret service can hide in. Maybe even ladders connecting to an underground tunnel network. The secret service comes out of nowhere.

Do you even hear how retarded you sound?

please send your evidence of collusion to mueller, he cant find any

It looks so inviting. It's just an ordinary fence. It doesn't look to busy outside there all the time. It just looks like you could easily hop that and run up. But where are the security personal or cameras, they are not visible from the photos I see of outside the WH.

Theyre not on the property. Theyre on the streets sorrounding the property. Theres probably some businesses around the white house with secret entrances where the secret service can walk off the white house property without being seen.

>three dumb motherfuckers dead to rights
>cohen flipped and is telling him god knows what

na m8

And then blend in with the crowds

why do they have to be so profane in public? they're always whining about how the rest of the world sees us and then they do things like this. is this lack of self-awareness just another symptom of demoralization?

>Tax evasion
>Tax evasion
>Tax evasion
>paying off a hooker

NOICE RUSSIAN COLLUSION THERE BUD

Faggots are degenerate but sensitive, as always.

>Russian spies
>spies get 14 days in jail

>Mueller is going to arrest Blumph
>Mueller is a Russian asset

Attached: 7A6C1B43-A6F5-410F-A62D-DFD8B9C3D6B1.jpg (682x768, 115K)

Obama went "golfing" whenever he wanted to get fucked in the ass by his down-low side bitch.

Attached: 65868653434.png (597x445, 451K)

The reality is Mueller was a distraction Trump was using to keep the left distracted by nonsense.

It's time for Mueller to release this fucking report. The Trump nightmare needs to end.

is that Reggie Love w/ King Nigger??

The report isn't Mueller's to release. The report is being prepared by Michael Horowitz and John Huber. It will result in Obama and Clinton being arrested, tried, convicted, and executed for treason.

It's a shop

Attached: DrcOC3AUwAALYR8.jpg (2048x1536, 378K)

Queen Nigger.

Attached: 234234246.png (455x366, 321K)

Mueller was a distraction, but it was to cover for the crimes of the fbi/doj. And he’s a boomer that fell for the Russian collusion meme

Based and red pilled

Attached: 14DD86FA-65EE-4933-99D8-8F04C08AFACD.jpg (1024x1023, 75K)

Attached: L7PX0Am.jpg (645x968, 46K)

Attached: wYnZP.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Democrats have gone full retard

And accomplish what, exactly? Crying a little closer to the front door?

Oh shit, I see that was Michael Robinson. Reggie Love liked little kids anyway.

Attached: michelle has a penis2.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Attached: dtjdtjjdtjydtyj.png (1600x1516, 2.09M)

If that's the game we're playing, all three of the last presidents spied on citizens, have been continuously eroding our freedoms, tortured people in secret prisons, sold arms to our pretend-friends-but-actually-enemies, the Saudis, and supported Israel.

Every time I start to get upset about some political bullshit I just remember that no matter who's in the white house or in the senate, the big picture stuff is always going to be run from the people who sit above the government.

Attached: 1537198156098.jpg (960x960, 282K)

>It's a shop

No. This is a shop.

The left always turns against itself in the end.

I don't get it, first the love him and hate Sessions and now they Hate Mueller and Love Sessions.

Fucking left-tards

why do people think they are relevent?

checked and underrated.

ANY
TIME
NOW
>two years pass