MAD MAX Bernier 2019

So can you guys help us from getting genocided by trudeau next October?

Mad Max is our only hope since basedboy Sheer is just a controlled opposition.

Attached: 602228-julie-couillard-maxime-bernier-2007.jpg (640x427, 51K)

Attached: dz4t7vhmgqby.png (334x578, 311K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x349, 30K)

Mad Max. More like Bad Slax!

Realization comes, when you figure out it's all controlled opposition.

Attached: Trailer Park 1495006781737.gif (300x225, 1.89M)

>Lahey

F

Daily reminder that Maxime Bernier is a faggot version of Bolsonaro -- or a Bolsonaro without the BALLS.

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (1440x960, 144K)

Fuck this untrusworthy crybaby. He let that bimbo in the pic see confidential government documents and the reason he got is party is because he got btfo by based Andrew Sheer and couldn’t accept his loss. Voting for him will divide conservative vote and make Trudeau win again. Also as another user pointed out, you must be stupid to think he’s not controled opposition

I am taking down your IP's for the day of judgement.

Max keeps talking about Scheer turning around and becoming more hardline with his claims and actions. I think Max leaving woke him up and he's becoming more right wing to save face. I'm still voting for Bernie because I'm

F I V E
O
O
T W O

but I also hope that the more seats he has the more he can influence Scheer's people who will inevitably get more votes than him. I'm hoping if we get Scheer as PM and a broadly right wing cabinet that he'll add Bernier's magazine ban repeal into his Firearms Act amendment, assuming he actually keeps his promise.

Attached: 1495130294580.gif (329x240, 506K)

>supposedly lost the position by literally a single vote
>votes were incinerated immediately after Scheer was announced as the winner

>implying Trudeau will become PM again

Our advice is to use the Sailer Strategy. Never apologize for a "hardline" position, or go soft on it because your enemy attacks your morality. Go MORE hardline.

This is what won Trump the Presidency. It's what works with any threatened people. And no one is more threatened now than us.

The only scenario where Trudeau isn’t PM with the conservative vote being divided is Turban as PM and we all know he’s even worse than Trudeau

That was my tipping point. If there would've been more transparency for how the fuck Basedboy Sheer became the leader then I would've sucked it up.

Attached: YzAllpN0nbmnsuf9l5SlIlTOn7ujpFxHmQDCRQtbVMs.png (720x290, 221K)

Don't knock a possibility of a PPC and Conservatives coalition..

Attached: 2rZx77o61ADSelMGKyiXBS5u7_qItpNxYSai1PbzBkQ.jpg (1024x577, 134K)

So many digits, I feel kek re-awakening for us brethers.

Attached: f8oG6ta.jpg (1673x2560, 2.47M)

>implying Mad Max won’t continue with his whining and bitch Scheer for the sole purpose of being an attention whore

Post more of those tits

if he pushes Scheer to the right then it’s already a win

the ndp is able to push liberals further left without winning anything so as long as Chad Bernie continues his schtick he should have a positive influence on the overton window

he’s already getting more done than Virgin Bernie down south

Idk he didn't show up for the c-71 vote so he can pound sand
Also im not a french manlet so i dont support him

>not voting for jagmeet
cmon canada lead the way in progressiveness

As I stated earlier ITT Max has recently commented on a couple things Scheer did to at least put forth an image of trying to uncuck himself. Let's just hope he keeps it up and maybe somewhat repairs his relationship with Max

They're still pushing it through right? Does he have any chances to redeem himself?

so you're saying Bernier's going to win in a landslide then?

Attached: 15351224176735.jpg (600x400, 88K)

Attached: 08-09-17_adn1270nef084981.jpg (676x900, 278K)

You think you can fight the Cuck King?...

Fool... first, you must GO THROUGH ME

Attached: MAC08_JAGMEET_SINGH_GALLERY03-843x562[1].jpg (843x562, 79K)

Still he’s a québécois and we litteraly can’t into coalitions even when the parties have a common goal as their core value

Attached: bernier white genocide.png (1232x1014, 739K)

I really hope he out virtues turdeau and splits the lib vote.

Attached: erg56fwf.jpg (510x512, 42K)

>blocks/stinks your path

Attached: ead58bf84b2ba20fb837108b1704_Gallery[1].jpg (535x360, 50K)

No shit he's going to say that. If he came out clear and said immigration = bad then every single MSM outlet would have him plastered as a racist.

Attached: giv.jpg (778x512, 67K)

He’ll prob get all the leftist that are mad at Trudeau for transmountain plus some self hating whites so we should be good there

>implying that’s not already what they do

all he's doing so far is somehow out cucking Trudeau since Singh has no seat in Parliament and therefore is not allowed to participated in federal politics, and Trudeau is leaving MP seats unfilled rather than call a byelection where Jagmeet could potentially win a seat.

Attached: jagmeet.gif (500x275, 2.02M)

>FEEL THE BERNIER
Yaaas Canada's Bernie Sanders

Attached: 1535176586205.jpg (1084x1094, 153K)

fuck off kike

Attached: bernier zionist.png (804x496, 377K)

Good take I think, Jagmeet is actually good for the conservative vote. Lots of boomer Jack Layton NDP diehards aren't going to be on board.

WOW I’d vote for him

it's true, we should unironically shill for jug-meat to fuck the libs

But he we shill him too hard we might get the worst possible result

imagine being marched out into the street and forced to shit

Attached: LEAFPOWER.jpg (361x1241, 85K)

The blackpill is that both Scheer and Bernier are globalist pawns. As if voting for a Conservacuck enfant terrible is better than s*yboy Scheer. It's okay to vote for Bernier but if you have any real illusions of change you are a bluepilled moron, expect more mudshits temporary foreign workers and non-white masses as under Harper.

lmao this fagget took pictures of himself deadlifting 2pl8 as if that is not an embarassing little girls lift

Attached: 1528204548094.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Made me kek audibly

Trudeau and Peterson are not an option. I haven't looked into this other guy at all and I don't want to because he's like the last hope and k don't want the burden of knowing there is no good choice whatsoever.

Thats a nice looking titty