BEWARE of LGBT - Evil Wants Your Children

youtu.be/7Uz7Pjl72Gs

Attached: IMG_20181024_083257_459.jpg (1440x1382, 228K)

>that bitch with the hijab

by Allah this fake degenerates will burn alive

Impeach Trump

now you see why gays should be thrown from tall buildings

the LGBT Mafia/Rainbow Flag is now front and center at all Lib rallies, that is how scared of the LGBT Mafia that mainstream Democrats are

Attached: la-1541577755-o8h4lru3xz-snap-image.jpg (1400x788, 165K)

I'm gay and these fucking faggots need to be shot. I stopped at 2005 the rest can fuck off, these people give gays a bad rep and we would have been accepted if not for these extremists.

>inb4 stopped reading at i'm gay

This is true. I liked gays a lot better 10 years ago.

>Im gay
Stopped reading right there

>Be me in 2000
Disgusting, keep it in the bedroom
>Be me in 2018
Round them up and gas them

big if true

You'll have to get up and start denouncing those people if you want things to be good. Vigorously, publicly and with no apology or caveat. You'll probably also have to turn on the transexuals, like the TERFs did.

If you lay with another man you shall be stoned

Nice argument... don't blame you. These faggots ruined everything with this cock in your face rhetoric.

Hook the faggots up to the truck and drive

Good thread.

How come LGBTQP rallies don't go through muslim areas?

Try tongkat ali, faggot
It will restore what the doctor or rabbi stole from you only hours or days after birth and you'll feel like a man not a dick hole

Don't know don't care I don't associate with anything LGBTABCDEFG I am what I am and I won't stand along side the same people who are shooting themselves in the foot at each turn

I'll look into it

post LGBTQP rally pics plz

>we would have been accepted if not for these extremists.
No, fuck you, part of the reason Stonewall happened was fags protecting another fag fucking a teenager from the cops, the first person to die of AIDS in America was a teen boy that was pozzed at 13, NAMBLA and it's forerunners were the core of the gay rights movement, faggots are the ones that pushed Jewish gender theory and SRS. It's not "extremism" , it's faggotry that's the problem. The plague spreading, pederasty and acting as a fifth column for kikes was all there pre-2005. You only exist because of the moral apathy of whites, you're decay on the corpse of our civilisation. Any tribe that tolerates your existence is doomed to collapse.

Attached: 1523018344212.png (1020x725, 367K)

I am only one in a sea of degeneracy at most i'll be hit with the two shot suicide to the back of the head my words ever leave this echo chamber.

>double standard posting
these leftist fucks dont give a shit about truth or appealing to some higher standard of morality. they hate you and they want you to die. This is no longer a debate this is full on war

How come the NWO will lets homos have shotas but won't let straight guys like me have lolis? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based Muslim.

ALLAHU AKBAAAAR!

how is it nobody is finding this faggot reporter and lynching him?

seriously all of our grandpas are fucking disappointed at us, and at their boomer cuck kids, but also at us

we need to be men and do what necessary,

Fuck off faggot, all you're seeing is the natural progression of tolerance for degenerate pleasure-seeking for its own sake. There is no underlying principle that permits a marriage between two fags and yet denies it to polygamists, incestual couples, or even pedophiliac relationships.
>Muh age of consent
Is also utterly arbitrary and thus will also come under attack.

Pleasure seeking degenerates always seek more pleasure. They do not deserve tolerance, as theirs is just a gateway to hedonism, nor do they deserve equality, for you and your fudgepacker fuckbuddy are not the equal of any male-female marriage.

Attached: pol - hatefacts on gays_1.jpg (800x1000, 124K)

A+

>part of the reason Stonewall happened was fags protecting another fag fucking a teenager from the cops
Source?
>the first person to die of AIDS in America was a teen boy that was pozzed at 13
Who are you talking about? Ryan White was a hemophiliac who got a bad blood transfusion, if you're thinking of him.

>You'll probably also have to turn on the transexuals, like the TERFs did.

A lot of gays already do this. Trannies even bitch about it.

Source: I have read many Assigned Male strips out of morbid curiosity.

>slippery slope doesn't ex...

Matthew 18:6...

Attached: 37079228_1760114387407851_6786118747963785216_n.jpg (960x724, 57K)

Women generally feel "triggered" when heterosexual men display this level of perversion.

No, fuck you, I wouldn't stand anyone fucking a kid. A fucking article doesn't speak for every faggot and some people have fucking morals I'm not a part of a single fucking movement and denounce LGBTABCDEFG and I am also against fucking kikes. What fucking world do you live on? Faggotry isn't the problem, Jewery is they are the ones behind and funding the degenercy within the LGBTABCD community.

>pedophiles are bad
Let's remember that the next time we see another news article with a high school teacher caught fucking her student
>nice.jpg
>nice.jpg

Attached: hmm.png (685x361, 108K)

I used to support LGBT. They honestly went to far with the plus sign.

>I'm gay
Imma have to stop you right there

And Robert Rayford was a boy that died at 15 and first showed symptoms at 13.

Attached: rr.jpg (449x427, 72K)

Fake and retarded.

Gay marriage has been legal for years. Nothing bad has happened. Liberals do not like pedophiles. No one does.

>Faggots who buttplunder little boys are bad
>Little boys who get to plow some MILF pussy is nice.jpg
woah context is hard

Girl only Hillary Clinton wants to eat your children. Dont lie to me.

Nothing you have cited applies to me so you fuck off faggot and I don't ask for tolerance of pedophilia or anything that doesn't involve two consenting adults behind closed doors.

>Faggotry isn't the problem
It undeniably is. Degeneracy is default for faggots, not the exception, and it was there long before the Jews got involved. You're not blaming this one on the merchants , Oscar Wilde was fucking young boys before there was a gay "movement", bug chasers arose without Jewish intervention. Was it Jews that created cottaging? Jews didn't make faggots spread AIDS. Every single faggot "community" in history has been surrounded by pederasty, same with the Greeks and Romans, same with modern homonationalists.

Attached: fags.png (676x2208, 278K)

LMAO DUDE!!! Second time this was used in the thread you're so funny!!!

>Nothing bad has happened.

Attached: gJT26S7.jpg (668x791, 314K)

This is probably one of the few things we can agree with. That and Women should not be allowed to vote.

>I'm gay
Didn't read your post.

This

>Muh consenting adults behind closed doors
Piss off buttplugger, our tolerance of your hedonistic lifestyle is exactly what led to where we are now.
>B-b-b-but I'm different!!!!
Who the fuck cares? You don't legislate based on the individual, you legislate based on the norm. If I could show you a child bride who was very happy with her marriage to her 54 year old husband, would you suddenly be all for legalizing pedophilia?

It is the nature of gays to try to convert, because it is the nature of man to want to create something that lasts beyond his own self. Normal people have kids; gays try to get their disgusting clutches on yours.

Attached: pol - gay marriage_1.png (1475x626, 150K)

>Nothing bad

Attached: 1437115269521.png (1631x890, 936K)

>has happened

Attached: aint.jpg (960x468, 89K)

Never heard of him, interesting.
>Nigs are so terrible that they even manage to shit up homosexuality.
lel

You are talking about faggots getting aids who cares call it divine intervention. I don't have fucking aids since I don't fuck around like a fucking rabbit. Get to your fucking point.

The trips don't lie.
Recruitment is how the faggots reproduce, since they can't do it naturally. Obviously.
The methodology is introduce, normalize, then celebrate.

LMAO DUDE!! Third time in a thread!!!

>Pleasure seeking degenerates always seek more pleasure. They do not deserve tolerance, as theirs is just a gateway to hedonism, nor do they deserve equality, for you and your fudgepacker fuckbuddy are not the equal of any male-female marriage.
Quality post, well put

Attached: e1068aba-9be5-11e6-9654-6e2b0a6d20cd_486x.jpg (486x652, 64K)

kids deserve dick too you selfish prick

SLIPPERY SLOPE ALERT. YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOT VALID. KYS. WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

Instead of using fake faggot scare tactics why don't you actually use science to back up your fucking claims? For instance this image here
is proof in and of itself that faggots need to burn. You don't need to create this huge retarded republican idea of faggots. All it does is turn people away from believing in your cause. Tell them the fuck truth. Tell them straight. Be reasonable. old/pol/ and /new/ actually did this but now that we are infested with literal fucking idiots from t_d and general republican neocons we have faggot scare tactics that reasonable people see and say "this is the republican dumbshits overracting to some shitty individuals"

Look at what Sam Hyde did at the stand up. All he did was present factual information based on real scientific data. You do not need this moronic shit to get people to listen to you.

Attached: 1518154949308.png (244x203, 129K)

>Nothing

Attached: 1526129817814.jpg (656x809, 120K)

You're a fucking retard. The class of people who hate men and parrot "the future is female" are peddling for male pedophilia acceptance? You're too stupid to be trolling, clearly.

Attached: youdumblol.png (1066x600, 276K)

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

>not realizing that the slippery slope is a valid political tactic rather than a logical fallacy

I don't care for your tolerence and never asked for it once, you faggots dug yourselves into this hole since faggots got kiked by infiltration to normalize pedophilia and no one cared to stop it till its your fucking kid.

>Look at what Sam Hyde did at the stand up. All he did was present factual information based on real scientific data.
you know that most of the data he presented was based on early research that didn't accurately explain the spread of aids, right?

Stopped at "I'm".

>The class of people who hate men and parrot "the future is female" are peddling for male pedophilia acceptance?
You act as if liberals are known for their consistency.

Attached: libtards_1.jpg (600x443, 96K)

It doesnt really matter to me its the way he used the data all he did was present it. Thats all. If new data is presented use it dont be some overtly dramatic christkike that uses emotions constantly. It makes you look fucking retarded.

That’s what you all say

All of you guys are closet gay

>/new/
you know how I know you're from plebbit?

Attached: 1538406491283.png (1050x741, 159K)

>faggots got kiked
Oh okay, so in reality gays are good but it's just their *leadership* that's proposing all this bad stuff huh?

Attached: pol - hatefacts on homosexuality and gay culture_1.jpg (3099x1854, 816K)

Show me where faggots became self aware of the degeneracy being spread because all I see is acceptance and inclusion, i'll wait

so you're saying that you'd rather prefer incorrect data based on how it's presented? that doesn't really make sense but alright bro whatever you want

we're on Jow Forums. we're all faggots deep down inside, regardless of what people want to think.

What the fuck kind of tactic is this? feel free to tell me why I am from lebbit shitskin

>prefer incorrect data based on how it's presented?
Holy fuck man you are retarded. No actually I said I don't care what the data says as long as at the time what is being said is factual scientific data that is presented to people. Most of that old data was right it might need to be updated or whatever but still remains just show the data instead of presenting YOUR FAGGOT SCARE MONGERING SHIT.

You should all go back in the closet and stay there

>he co-opts Jow Forums slurs to fit in
how does it feel having a hand up your ass?

Attached: obscuremerchant.jpg (336x400, 180K)

No one said gays are good and leadership what fucking leadership faggot where is this king faggot we pay homoage to? Your chart is fucking pol - hatefacts on homosexuality and again none of those points apply to me I have been defending my points and I know I am not the only faggot that acts like this there are many but we are outshined by faggot protesting a cake and other bullshit degeneracy.

i have no idea what you are going on about fuckhead

i'm comfy out here because none of you pussies will ever do shit, just sit here in the echo chamber.

>who cares
I do when they spread it to children, campaign to donate blood, and remove criminal punishment for knowingly spreading the disease. It's more than just AIDS, it's syphilis , anal cancer, intestinal worms, giardia and on and on. Faggots like you are literal plague bearers, any society that tolerates faggotry is clearly a dying one.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Gay and Bisexual Men's Health CDC.jpg (915x580, 171K)

>t. Retard

>you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: merchantscared.jpg (782x782, 108K)

His point is you all think "I'm the good one." And his point, and my own in fact, is that no, you're not. You have no underlying morals that prevents this degeneracy from occurring. You just mindlessly latch onto your ingroup (in this case, Jow Forums) and parrot what you think they will accept.

It's entirely possible that you're the exception to all the statistics that I've posted, but you'll still never agree with the points made in the image of . You'll still never acknowledge the vastly more beneficial nuclear family vs your pair of fuckbuddies shacking up while some horrified child tries not to hear you giving eachother enemas through the walls. You will still never agree that gays should not have the rights of heterosexual marriage because THEY ARE NOT EQUIVALENTS. Your self interest prevents you from earnestly throwing your lot in with normal people, because you are abnormal by nature.

>No one said gays are good and leadership what fucking leadership faggot where is this king faggot we pay homoage to?
So why the fuck bring up that they've been "kiked"? They've always been like this, deep down. It's just that prior generations of faggots had the decency to keep it behind closed doors. In fact, most great societies have had their descent into decay marked by the very acceptance that you're proposing we should have for faggots. See the Roman Empire, Weimar Republic of Germany, etc.

Attached: pol - hatefacts on homosexual family types_1.jpg (960x905, 116K)

yeah i misread what you said. my bad, i 100% agree with what you're saying now that you've further explained it.

>Retard
Probably more accurate than you realise

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08 Sexual Orientation in Autism Spectrum Disorder - PubMed - NCBI.jpg (871x605, 253K)

Well if thats your point then I am all for it and agree I was pretty clear in saying that I am not for degeneracy that isn't to TWO CONSENTING ADULTS. Plauge bearer come on my blood work comes up good all the time when I get a physical. You're really beating the dead horse champ.

>TWO CONSENTING ADULTS
Oh fuck off, consent is not a measure of morality. AIDS was spread between consenting adults, people committing adultery is consenting, divorce is by consent. Society has been destroyed by consenting adults. Consent does not make something moral, it shows your immorality if that's your measure of right and wrong.

Attached: 21.jpg (629x501, 73K)

This I support you muslims doing 100%

This is kinda funny. I cant wait for all those leftwing nutjobs find themselves on the wrong side of history when this happens

Stoppped reading at I

Gays of all varieties will receive the due punishment for their perversion. By that I mean they will be killed. Praise Allah.

>shit all over moral values for years
>finally get what you want
>other people are trying to get equality for their "lifestyles"
>now here you are trying to stop them, like others "stopped" you
>here you are on Jow Forums making a declaration now that you got what you wanted, others cant have what they want
The hypocritical faggot, everyone

Same faggot poster here you kids stay in you echo chamber I got work in the morning. In the real world I don't hear a peep of what I read here tonight and that should change take your fight outside and venture out into the world and maybe if you leave this echo chamber you can you faggots could save this civilization till then you're a bunch of cucks

Pedos are not part of the LGBT and they never will be
children are too easy to manipulate to ever be given the ability to consent legally. Their brains have not even finished development at 18.
most of us dont believe in everything past 2005, it's all pushed by (((them))). I just want a life where being trans isnt a big deal and nobody cares about it, and so does every other LGBT person that inst on social media all the time. Canada is the first country to even think about passing a pronoun law, blame them for encouraging this.

Attached: 1472627993003.jpg (750x1000, 841K)

in the real world every straight man you meet is disgusted by you but too polite to say anything.

Keep taunting people, i'm sure that'll work out well for you.

>Im gay
I too stopped reading there. You are a subhuman and nothing you can say even remotely justified your mongrel existence.

Attached: 1541384496772.jpg (554x680, 110K)

>fags are a not part of humanity and never will be
>fags are too easily manipulated by others to be viable parts of society. their brains are riddled with aids
>most of us god fearing true americans dont believe they are right and all current forms of media proping them in a good light is pushed by [[[them]]]
>we just want lives without fags and that not being a big deal and no one caring about them
>and so does every other red blooded american
the thing you do not realize is that you are a future bigot. i dont like the idea of pedophilia becoming a thing but at the same time after losing the fag war I know there is no point in fighting it since it will happen.

but hey, at least you get marriage benefits now