Reporter drinking beers

Reporter drinking beers.
Ask me anything.

Attached: hunter-s-thompson-passed-out.jpg (400x257, 20K)

You drinking because what you do causes you remorse?

Why do you insist on continuing this LARP?

And why is the shit was the last thread not pruned???

What is your stance on institutional racism with POC being ontop and squashing the POC on the lower end of the spectrum

Awww. Are u feelin a lil down cause you are always asking questions for once you wish people would ask you something ? Do you have a story worth telling ?

that is hunter s thompson, gnostic saint, not the OP

Are you aware Nazi have exsisted for over 3200 years?

Attached: spider-useless-bastards.jpg (400x511, 17K)

I can afford good beer and still make it to work.
>nobody cares that I make sandwiches

>Awww
Does this ever work for you?

>Are you aware Nazi have exsisted for over 3200 years?
The Assassins have been around longer.

What if you become an alcoholic? Could you be using alcohol to alleviate the pangs of guilt? Reporters aren't very respected anymore you know.

You study journalism in college or grad school?
How liberal are your co-workers? WHen I worked at a newspaper only the sports section had conservatives. What's the pay like these days? Do you think your career has a future? Do you work for a legacy media style publication ie. print?
Do you own an AP stylebook?

Do tell. For a "reporter" you are quite frugal with your writing...

It's been a LOT longer than that...

Pharisee, Saducee, Essenne (nassenne, nazarene, nazirite)

which will free the mind and which will layer them in smoke?

Attached: spidey.jpg (3990x2993, 1.56M)

Christ, man.
>You study journalism in college or grad school?
BS in editing, masters in Journ.
>How liberal are your co-workers? WHen I worked at a newspaper only the sports section had conservatives.
Same.
>What's the pay like these days?
Middle to high.
>Do you think your career has a future?
Of course.
>Do you work for a legacy media style publication ie. print?
Yes.
>Do you own an AP stylebook?
Several.

fpbp, /thread. As always, OP is a retarded nigger faggot.

Don’t drink beer drink bleach instead

I write 5,000 words a day, easily.
I come here to fuck off.
But if you want to know about the Mason/Assassin/Ilumminted thing, go get a library card.

Why haven't you offed yourself yet, journoscum?

Hey Jim, why do you look like such a faggot?

Attached: AE58C537-98AB-4E62-85C8-FA17F8FFBC88.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

How much do you feel the average person hates you for being a journalist? Are you anti-Trump? Do you support the (((agenda))) un ironically?

Because somebody has to pay your mom child support.
He's pretty gay.

The "average" person is a rube that buys cancer from Arbys.
Trump is the inevitable outcome of our society.
What agenda?

You're the one who brought it up. Why bring it up at all if you don't want to discuss it? It's your gay ass AMA.
And 5000 words a day is bullshit. There is no way that you are doing the research necessary plus writing that much in a day as a reporter. You gave yourself away several times, but this takes the cake.
LARPer.

This is now a nigger hate thread.

Attached: 1519795513436.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

>5000 words a day is bullshit
Sorry stacking a few cans of green beans at Wal-Mart earns you a break, kid.

What’s new?

Why shouldnt you be executed and fed to pigs?

Do you have a favorite smurf? Mine is Vanity.

You continue to throw insults but not answer any questions of consequence.
And, no, the canned questions that you're asking yourself to keep this bullshit going do not count.
You like to call people kid and also suggest that they are below you and have menial labor jobs, huh? You've resorted to that as a response several times now.
You do know what projection is, yes?

And 5000 words a day -PLUS THE RESEARCH NECESSARY TO BE ABLE TO WRITE A MEANINGFUL ARTICLE-
is absolute bullshit. You conveniently ignored that part. You fucked up.

Why all these random questions like these in your threads?

Have you ever painted a fire hydrant?

This must be that cnn dushbag that got his clearance taken away.

why is jim acosta such a gigantic faggot and when will he be eaten by a pack of wild boars?

also -- are you strict in your use of double quotations as "EXACT QUOTE" or do you fudge it?

How are you tonight, user?
Are you a faggot?
Do you like cheese?
What the flying fuck are you on about?

>And 5000 words a day -PLUS THE RESEARCH NECESSARY TO BE ABLE TO WRITE A MEANINGFUL ARTICLE- is absolute bullshit.
You were that kid eating glue, huh?
Doc.

What gives you the right to decide that snooping around people’s business is moral? I mean, you won’t release your tax returns and screenshot your inbox so you’ve probably got something to hide, but it doesn’t lend to your credibility having the audacity to pretend you won’t pay for sources but you take money for advertising.

What's this from?

>snooping around people’s business
If you don't break the law, I don't care about you.

Any proof whatsoever.
Don't worry.
I'll wait!
*farts*

Africa Addio documentary. Look it up on Jewtube.

Have you ever seen a snowman that wasn’t white and male? Kinda makes you think.

Oh I got a question!
How does it feel to be a double nigger kike?

Attached: 116.png (300x100, 64K)

Maybe you shouldn't grab women, Jim

Do you ever have any no go topics? Shit your editor will automatically say no to?
How much do you make?
What state do you live in?
These questions suck so just tell us something interesting already.

>so intimidated by journalism he needs proofs

Attached: shavednreddy.jpg (491x568, 121K)

He gave us nothing as proof, if you believe anything "interesting" he spouts you are a stupid nigger.

Attached: 1541201281521.jpg (773x554, 69K)

Your insults are pointless.
But then, you were probably raised by a single mother who never taught anything about how to interact with men...
And you are awfully defensive about being called on your bullshit aren't you?
There's blood in the water...

Are all AMAs from jidf, or are some shareblue.

>Do you ever have any no go topics? Shit your editor will automatically say no to?
No.
>How much do you make?
85k-$125k
>What state do you live in?
Nice try. Rockies.

Why did you slap her Jim

Dudes been LARPing for about two hours now.
Join me in shitting up xis crappy thread and calling xer out on its bullshit.

>But then, you were probably raised by a single mother who never taught anything about how to interact with men…
My dad was a Marine at Guadalcanal and Iwa Jima.
>And you are awfully defensive about being called on your bullshit aren't you?
So far, you haven't.

Are you afraid that Jim Acosta is just the start? As in, journos who dont practice common decency/professionalism in the name of the same first amendment your handlers work to decimate, are now a target. You seem scared, which probably explains why you're here to "fuck off", to learn why the 'other side' hates you so much despite your thinking you write for the people. You should read this a few times - I think it'll explain your conflicted feelings and might illuminate why coming off as braggadocious on this Tahiti cotton ginning website makes your cause have a lesser impact.

Attached: 1540175727873.gif (425x425, 3.66M)

Attached: Hello.jpg (481x361, 118K)

how much are the kikes paying you to post this?

>this weird projection
You usually live by the day's headlines?
ADD much?

How does it feel to be part of the most hated profession in the Western World? (People hate you even more then Politicians)
Also pushing lies and agendas everyday, do you ever worry that one day the population will completely turn on you and you will end up lynched in some revolution?

Attached: Hello2.jpg (481x361, 50K)

It's Utah.
Assuming anything that's been said is the truth.
Doubtful, but good lies need to have a bit of truth in order for the liar to try to keep things straight.
This is a shitty LARP though.

Why do journos write about shit they don't understand, wrt geopolitics, tech, science, statistics, sociology, physiology, damn near anything. It's like because they got a (((degree in English))), they think they can spout of anything about everything.

How much correct science do they write about incorrectly on purpose and do they ever get called out on it, or do they even care?

Attached: Hello3.jpg (481x361, 50K)

>People hate you even more then Politicians)
Good.

>How much correct science do they write about incorrectly on purpose and do they ever get called out on it, or do they even care?
Most have no time for that, it goes thru editors wiht that degree.

Have any thoughts on the links in this image?

Attached: 1541547134989m.jpg (499x1024, 101K)

Jim, are you in full guilt mode? Is that why you're drinking? Are you drinking so much to escape yourself? Why did you touch her, Jim? We won't forget this, Jim.

So did he died there after he knocked mommy up and left? Is that what she told you?

You started an AMA and then said absolutely nothing of consequence. You are full of shit.

Attached: Hello4.jpg (481x361, 50K)

What law did Andrew Dawson break and why don’t you stand up for him? How bout Tony Hovater? He never broke a single law but some journalist faggot like you ruined them. You won’t write on their behalf either because that might hurt your career so you cuck out and find a way to avoid thinking about it.

Attached: Hello6.jpg (481x361, 50K)

It's an analysis (likely dead on) of you. No projection, but nice try to deflect.
>denial much?
Your mind tricks don't work here, friend.

Attached: 1539693487132.jpg (680x340, 43K)

Really a repeater or a bleater, right ?

Attached: Hello5.jpg (481x361, 50K)

Most of you know you are being total dipshits, right? I mean, no one except the flock of idiots that listen could be that naive about reality. Amiright? You guys are fully aware about the hype level and bullshit you dish out. In the name of either the greater good or cashflow

It still gets through incorrectly though. So it's apathy then

Attached: Hello7.jpg (481x361, 50K)

WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE HER?

Attached: AcostaBelievaB.png (1500x1050, 595K)

Attached: Hello8.jpg (481x361, 52K)

Hey Jim, itll be ok, 6 more years of trump are gonna fly by

Attached: Hello9.jpg (481x361, 53K)

Dude, fuck off. I'm going to fuck this probable LARPer up rhetorically.

Attached: 1541126045357.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Journalism major doesn’t count faggot

Journalism is mostly a profession of narcissistic sociopaths, so it hardly surprises me you don't care.

One day your cries of WOLF will fall on death ears and the masses you treat like sheep will turn on you. People like you will hang from lamp posts.

Attached: 1538443030779.jpg (1280x858, 432K)

You better, cuz it's a trash OP and LARP for even Jow Forums standards

Attached: 1453510777693.jpg (500x404, 35K)

Bullshit. The editors are just as ignorant as the journos. They have the same fucking degrees.

You really need to try harder. Use that little lump that's way down there in your thick skull. I know it hurts, but I believe in you, sport.

you might be a reporter, but your answers are fake. and gay.

translations:
1. everyone hates me, I hope they die, and I hate myself
2. I hate Trump and the USA
3. I'm an idiot, thus a demonrat, so playing stupid is easy

You're the one being the dipshit, buddy. This fag is a fag.

>keyboard warrior wants a piece

Attached: val-kilmer-doc-holliday-tombstone.jpg (570x300, 129K)

Jim Acosta raped me in a Chuck E. Cheese ball pit in '89

yuck

Well, yes. OP is always a faggot so fair point but if, on some slim chance it is real, we owe it to this faggot to take him down by means of his/her/it's passion - words. Sometimes you dose someone with their own medicine for the best effect.

Attached: 1540599179268.jpg (1600x703, 63K)

damn all those replies and not even a get. what was the story there?

Journalists = Creepers
There are no real journalists, or rare few in alternative source media. Sneaky plastic creepers trying to get paid is all we see.
You’ve commited crimes against humanity. You don’t get to try to talk your way out of it, there’s no backsies you’re fucked. At Nuremberg from which we derive precedent we hung Nazi propagandists and owners of their media. Also we didn’t make individual charges necessary they convicted on basis of belonging to proscribed groups.
You’ll get a trial. Did you or did you not belong to the genoccidal proscribed media groups, if yes is the answer then you pay the price simple as that.
Nobody will hear any lies about it either. The little bastard that snidely cried wolf while his bandit bosses stole sheep and starved the people gets eaten by a wolf -boo hoo-. You’re lucky we don’t blood eagle you.
TREATING THAT LIKE ITS NOT A LARP FOR SHITS N’ GIGS.

Attached: 34436324-0064-4E0E-970C-5E92AF3F48A5.jpg (860x556, 70K)

This is the Jew that old 88 was talking about. It has been called out on it's bullshit plenty of times now, but it just keeps denying it and keeps going like it never happened.

Nigger you have yet to post ANYTHING the average Jow Forumstard could just make up on the spot. Nothing new or novel. You are just another shit larper we take down in one of our man tabs open a night. Fuck off while your sad internet ego is still intact.

Attached: Hello10.jpg (481x361, 53K)

Hey pot, what did you call kettle?
Oh, right. You won't even type it.

What do you think about jim acosta's actions today and the white house's response to them?

You're quite literally a
>keyboard warrior
as a profession.
Holy fuck, you're imploding already. Maybe you are a LARP, because a real journo with passion wouldn't fold this quickly. I'm surprised you've made it through life this long.

Attached: 1537556525657.gif (400x204, 79K)

>You’re lucky we don’t blood eagle you.
>we
You mean the rabbit fur in your pocket you call a "girlfriend"?