Do racists deserve mercy?

If a leftist accuses you of harboring hostile racist beliefs, could you honestly deny them?

Around the time I started browsing here, maybe 6 years ago, during the ol college years, I believed that true racism was virtually absent from American society, and that sjws et al. were casting the word around as a means of silencing others, twisting language to acheive their ends. I personally didn't feel racist, and felt that indulging in edgy humor or acknowedging scientific facts didn't make me a racist. I believed racism was an irrational, excessive, antagonistic fixation on race, and I could tell someone that I wasn't a racist without feeling like a liar.
I felt that liberals were wrong to characterize conservatives or republicans as intrinsically racist... and wrong to call the majority of white people racist. But these days, are they wrong? Or is their alarmist tone a reasonable reaction?
There are more and more people on the right who openly advocate racial strife while openly supporting republicans. They rail against nonwhites, "jewish influence, the browning of America... If they had it there way you'd think they would institute forced segregation, allow vulnerable minority populations to starve... From a sizable subset of these people there is no hint of a conciliatory tone, of compromise or compassion. Either a hostile stance or an "I got mine" attitude. People like this can't expect to be treated civilly in public forums. And with their selfish attitudes, why would they expect society to reciprocate with generosity and understanding?

I'm too dim to form an entirely coherent post, but you get the drift I think. Pls discuss

tldr "The right" can no longer scoff at the once empty accusations of bigotry from "the left". If they don't reject militant ethnocentrism, they can't expect altruism in return.

Attached: LOL2_u0OMzu_l.jpg (1080x828, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/smiletone/videos
faceberg.com/VofEurope/videos/vb.262995477415279/197279981170213/?type=2&theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1539246781638.webm (720x1280, 2.78M)

The left thinks niggers are so inferior that they have to be given white people's money otherwise they starve in poverty.

i dont support this

Nigger faggot.

Attached: subhuman torch.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

Niggers support white feces/cock

Attached: 1540373812542m.jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

>92 KB JPG
>If a leftist accuses you of harboring hostile racist beliefs, could you honestly deny them?

No, because the left turned me into a racist.

>"The right" can no longer scoff at the once empty accusations of bigotry from
"the left".
why
>If they don't reject militant ethnocentrism, they can't expect altruism in return.
>implying everyone on the right is an ethnostater
moron

>Filename
My fucking side

Nothing wrong with saying nigger faggot. But it used to be something you said to offend the delicate sensibilities of an sjw snowflake. These days it seems that some things the left is calling out is legitimate. Not the type of stuff you could defend in a civil forum with out people reasonably chimping out.

imagine living in modern day america and having a low enough IQ to not be racist. you would have to believe in equality while watching the truth dance before your eyes.

Attached: agdfg54353.gif (540x240, 1.91M)

don't cast your pearls at swine
sage

No, racists deserve no mercy, all Democrats must be put into ovens.

Hmmm really makes u think.....

Attached: 1924 Democratic Convention Klanbake.jpg (600x477, 55K)

Me too, thats part of what I'm getting at. My "rightwing reactionary" beliefs started as an innocent reaction to their accusatory nonsensical rhetoric. In the end I can't call it nonsense any more

Am I the swine and are the nigger tranny pics the pearls??

100000 years ago

>1924 was 100000 years ago

Fucking white people am I right? They're so stupid! Every last one. And I'm basing this entirely on their skin and race with full prejudice. It's totally okay though because I said white.

Racism is normal and healthy, everyone does it. I want my clan/tribe/people to be in charge, and the top tier of society. Where's the issue?

Kind of, the white nationalists are a significant and growing contingent on the right. One of the implicit selling points of the republican platform is the stemming of illegal and legal immigration from non white countries.

>If a leftist accuses you of harboring hostile racist beliefs, could you honestly deny them?
Is racism morally wrong?
Do you love your family more than strangers?
Do you live in a "nice" (mostly white) neighborhood?
Would you be willing to move to Hati, South Africa, the Cameroon or any other majority black country?
Millions of starving niglets live on less than a dollar a day, and you want a $15 minimum wage?

>tldr "The right" can no longer scoff at the once empty accusations of bigotry from "the left". If they don't reject militant ethnocentrism,
How many times has Trump gone up on stage and denounced "white supremacy", or "identity politics", or racism, or a thousand other buzzwords.
After the synagogue shooting Trump went to the synagogue and spoke against racism. He a Jewish son in law, his grandson is jewish, he moved the embassy in Israel, he attends Jewish holidays.... and the left still calls him an antisemitic Nazi.

No amount of punching right, or virtue signalling, or "rejecting militant ethnocentrism" will EVER satisfy anyone on the left. That's why nobody bothers. That's why everyone ignores the left when they scream racism.

>they can't expect altruism in return.
When has the left ever been altruistic?

Their entire election strategy is to just import communists from south of the border, or to buy votes with welfare. NAFTA and the TPP were just monopoly deals for corporate backers. Obamacare was kickbacks for the insurance and pharma companies which screwed up the health care system. It's just rich people taking the easiest path to power, and the only reason they have good PR is because they pump money into the media and promise free stuff to people who don't understand how the economy works.

They hate the midwest. They hate people who disagree with their madness. They hate white people. Just listen to the left talk about white people, the level of hatred is insane.

Attached: 1539548373955.jpg (1200x712, 167K)

But not everyone does it. A lot of people are genuinely "individualistic", are part of genuinely cosmopolitan and healthy networks/communities. Many of them hold genuine liberal views, and would genuinely help someone in need. To them, your ideology is harmful and undesireable to their community, their kids... But they would still help you if you were in need. Would you deserve it?

This is the absolute state of cnn all day. Besides midterm coverage, they are repeating every hour (to make sure anyone who needs to be told what to think sees it) the interview where she asked trump
>why you said you are a nationalist. >And does it mean you are a white nationalist?
Trump replies and says this is racist to ask him this, implying blacks have support for him now more than ever. After the clip plays, don lemon (or whatever host is one) says something to the effect of
>current year
>people actually being "racist"
>president has to deny he is "racist"
So you get a constant barrage from every news station on talmudvision constantly reminding people who can't think for themselves that it is absolutely never ok to see the broad spectrum of scientific racial differences in the population if you are white. Whites are no longer allowed to act in the interests of their own people, the land their ancestors fought to settle and define with boarders for the protection of their descendants. Even on so called "right" leaning fox news, it's the usual
>the democrats are the real racists
So we are at a point where racist had an effect on normalfags. They must distance themselves from it at all costs or be cut off from the herd. Some white people actually believe there is no difference among races. All other races have racial identity and are conscious of these differences. Jews are especially conscious of this and are the most supremacist of all different species. This is why they use their massive influence in media to make sure the white majority in the host country they are inhabiting do no wake up racially.

NPCs are real. And the word racist terrifies them. This is intentional.

It's illegal to be racist in America dude what are you talking about?

It's not really that big a deal being racist, it either means you believe one race is better at x than others or you carry hatred and discrimination for other races, low or high IQ people can have racist judgement and racist ideas, it's nothing new, but in today's world it's a big taboo, and people think the alternative is to just be race blind and accept everyone as equals, modern faggotry at it's finest.

Attached: einstein-racism.jpg (720x565, 81K)

>being retarded

hopefully one day we will be like that group of people that completely lacks ingroup preferences. that group is quite admirable, you know, as they definitely exist and are not just a strawman.

>But they would still help you if you were in need.
I seriously doubt they would.
youtube.com/user/smiletone/videos

It's funny, I can imagine you all now crying on your death beds, having acomplished none of your goals, you didn't save the white race, you didn't bring fascism back, you just shitposted on Jow Forums being a faggot

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO RULEBREAKING TROLLS

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

to me, being a racist means accepting the truth. stereotypes do not fall from the sky. they have roots in reality. the free market proves that the races are different. so does affirmative action. the next level is to be able to take the time and energy to isolate the individual from the group or the group from the individual. i once knew a muslim fellow. he was one of the best folks i had ever met. just a decent and good man in every way i could tell. i made the mistake though of judging other muslims by his example. mistake.

racism is only an acknowledgement of the truth in the face of a lie.

Attached: 531d51eeb3fef8499372ecaf280db5b86c70fcb8386bba28d0a7f10fe6213e13.jpg (800x450, 42K)

It's not retarded that negroids evolved differently from caucasoids

Attached: 77baee2e3a00434119a277a7439b21e3.jpg (240x360, 17K)

The fuck are you on about cunt? If course we're racist.
And no, I don't care if you double down on the anti-white stuff. I hope you do. It's great for turning white normies rightward.

>Kind of, the white nationalists are a significant and growing contingent on the right.
wrong by all accounts. only the progressives say this as a talking point. the enthostaters are a joke left right and center. name me a mainstream politician who's run on the alt right platform. name me fucking one. I'll give you a hint there isent one.
>One of the implicit selling points of the republican platform is the stemming of illegal
yes, and that is not a race issue. It's an economic issue. this is why trump won the rust belt. wages tanking is a colorblind issue.
>and legal immigration from non white countries.
no the fuck it's not, dickhead. literally no one wants to stop legal immigration? holy shit theres no way this isent bait. there is no actual way you believe that the mainstream Republicans want to stem immigration. jesus christ

Attached: 1541603960422m.jpg (852x1024, 113K)

>How many times has Trump gone up on stage and denounced "white supremacy", or "identity politics", or racism, or a thousand other buzzwords.
But at this point, many "right wingers" would actually be lying if they denied holding wight supremacist beliefs. I hate to use this line, but when it comes to Trump or other Trumpian figures, "The racists say he's a racist". His interests seem coincide with those of genuine racists. There's no denying that to a normie.

>When has the left ever been altruistic?
Rank and file leftists might be misguided, but I think many genuinely care about taking care of the sick, the poor, the "persecuted". You won't win them over by lecturing about demophics.

>no the fuck it's not, dickhead. literally no one wants to stop legal immigration? holy shit theres no way this isent bait.
I'm only half baiting. But seriously, look at what website you are on? Of course there are a large amount of people who would like to see immigration from nonwhite countries greatly reduced. I understand that there are moderate republicans, that there is an economic component to this question, but do you think the people who gleefully cheer on ICE raids on farms and factories are calm rational economics students?

Silly yankie doodle mongrel, America is not a race.

>many "right wingers" would actually be lying if they denied holding wight supremacist beliefs.
many? what is many? just like "many" dems are just racists towards whites or sexists towards men? while the mainstream right wants colorblindness the dems advocate race baised politics. stop. projecting.

>when it comes to Trump or other Trumpian figures, "The racists say he's a racist". His interests seem coincide with those of genuine racists. There's no denying that to a normie.
even if this were true, which its not, coralation=/=causation. why are you siding with the cultural marixist smear machine?

>Rank and file leftists might be misguided, but I think many genuinely care about taking care of the sick, the poor, the "persecuted". You won't win them over by lecturing about demophics.
they don't care about them, they care about feeling good at best and at worst they want gibs and their student debts paied off by the middle class. its not empathy that motivates them. it's all about power and free shit.

>If a leftist accuses you of harboring hostile racist beliefs, could you honestly deny them
No; but neither could they.

>I'm only half baiting. But seriously, look at what website you are on?
Jow Forums *IS* literally no one dude. you said "the right wing" not "Jow Forums" this place is not even close to representing the mainstream right opinion.
>Of course there are a large amount of people who would like to see immigration from nonwhite countries greatly reduced.
No there isent, get off pol. go outside. talk to trumpers at a rally or somthing. youre living in a bubble of Pinochet helicopter ride shitposting.
>I understand that there are moderate republicans, that there is an economic component to this question, but do you think the people who gleefully cheer on ICE raids on farms and factories are calm rational economics students?
no one had even heard the name ice until the commies started calling for it to be abolished.

Maybe you're right. Perhaps I have been somehow simultaneously brainwashed by both the left-wing media, and the irreverent shitposters of Jow Forums. Thanks for setting me straight guy, I'll have to rethink my worldview

You're not wrong. I came here in a similar state as you.
However, I don't feel that being racist is inherently bad or immoral.
I recognize what I believe are biological differences between races, but I don't hate other races as a group, what I hate is the forced mixing of different groups.
I'm perfectly happy to accept that other races are, on average, smarter or stronger than whites. We have our places, as do other races, and there's nothing wrong with that.
What is wrong is forcing us to believe we are all perfectly equal and trying to mix us all into an unidentifiable brown blob.

You're a fucking retard. White/european ancestry people exist almost nowhere else than in their own nations. Those nations are being invaded by a bunch of fucking idiots from wherever they come from i don´t give a fuck anymore. We are not respected. They think our countries belong to them not us, and we are in a shitload of nations becoming minority. Whilst these are becoming massive amounts in our countries. WHILST they are like 90% majority or more in their own home countries and of larger volume.
And the only idiocy people like you can come up with is
>you is waycist and shit
Fact of matter is white people are the least prejudiced people. BUT we want to have our nations and we want to exist as people you fucking asshole. These imigrants do not drop out of the sky. They don't live in a black hole if they don't enter our nations. So when you are faced with that situation ofcourse you become tribal. ON TOP OF THAT we have to hear from all these fucking asshole people who enter our countries. That we are racist we are this and that and we need to be nicer to them. It's simply enough.
What the left has done is several decades, nay try almost half a century of demonization against white/european ancestry people. Whilst sabotaging their culture their values, just shitting on all of it, white people don't deserve to have their nations, don't deserve to be majority in them ,don't deserve to have their own culture etc. It's surprising that it took so long before there was a response. Actually there should have been a response 20 years ago! So if you want to say you as a clear leftist faggot, that you engage in this campaign over a half a fucking century and YOU GET A RESPONSE? Well ofcourse you get a response doing that you gigantic faggot. Do you have any idea what the implications are? meanwhile these immigrants and fucking assholes pretend like they are on vacation. Because they can always fuck off back home to the country they immigrated from.

Attached: World_Population_2018.png (6985x2670, 1.29M)

When white/european ancestry people have their own nation so they can do their own thing. They are some of the easiest on the fucking planet to get along with! When you start fucking with that, for no reason i might add. We are not going to be happy you gigantic fucking faggot.
tl;dr you're an idiot that have it all backwards And YOU don't deserve mercy.

so what you're saying is people should be judged by their character and not the color of their skin

>Rank and file leftists might be misguided, but I think many genuinely care about taking care of the sick, the poor, the "persecuted". You won't win them over by lecturing about demophics.
I also agree with you here, I think a lot of leftist whites mean well, but are misguided.
The problem is that many of them instinctively block out right wing viewpoints without independent consideration of right wing arguments. It's a reflex. Many on the right are the same way with lefty ideas.
It's extremely difficult, and increasingly difficult, to have honest conversations with people from the opposing side.

Maybe stop with the "gas the jews" faggotry and you'll reach more people. Be the example you want to see in other people.

Here´s the thing dumbass. The reason white people didn't flex their ethnocentrism too much over the many decades was that it went without saying that their nations was about their people and not about anyone else, their nation was about their culture, not about everyone elses. What has happened over the last 50 years or so is immigration + these other groups are becoming ethnocentric in nations they are not supposed to be in. They larp as minorities pretending they are endangered species etc. We demand that our ethnocentrism becomes about our people again. These people really legitimately and fairly should fuck off because there has come too many of them to quite a few countries like USA, like canada, and like several countries in europe where these people simply need to fuck off from immediately in quite large numbers.
What i hate about people like you is that everything is always fucking backwards. Literally every fucking conclusion you make you make it negative about the wrong fucking people. White/european americans shouldn't for instance drop ethnocentrism. That was what america was supposed to be fucking about, same with other european ancestry nations.
It´s a big world and there are plenty of nations. Idiots just tend to forget that and focus on european ancestry countries. It's really a place for those respective peoples. Not entire fucking rest of the peoples on the planet! They have their own places!

The real racists are the left who still think black people are slaves.

Maybe go fuck yourself, this board has a certain board culture. Stop asking others to change. If you are such a brainlet that you come here and read some shitpost about gas the jews. And you idk what do you think this is? What do you think this is you gigantic faggot? it's a fucking board for politics and assorted banter, serious discussions, anything goes pretty much in that regard.
No you know who the real racists are. Fucking niggers. I have never in my life seen people who make everything about that. It was that and then realizing the demographic situation, discovering the anti european propaganda and the very clear and open nefarious plans for the future in that regard that really made me tribal as i am now. They are actually the one that made me 'racist'. I am racist in the sense that i want a place for my people to be. I don´'t want niggers or anyone else to be massive group in my country since they have their own place. But other than that i have no problem wishing nice things for africans. It´s a problem when you force several groups of people to live together who are just way too different. Infact they would hate eachother less if you didn't force them to do that. And it's totally unecessary to do aswell.
It´s a future that is bad for all parties, that doesn't need/to or have to happen. But there seriously needs to be something done about it right now. Infact yesturday. It´s really about time something is seriously done about this and shifting the conversation towards that rather than this censorship about this issue. I mean these psychopaths have gone so far as to declare due to the mass immigration which btw. french people aren't even interested in but it'´s just done and propaganda that you are evil if you are against it. They have declared that french people do not exist. There's no such thing. They do this to be nice to immigrants. You know what at one point, it´s too much. you have to go FUCK THE IMMIGRANTS. FUCK EM.

Attached: 1541044877377.jpg (1016x603, 138K)

My OP was not 100% sincere, I'm actually sympathetic to nationalists in Europe and am against replacement level migration there. The situation is definitely more clouded in America because nearly everyone descends from immigrants and the most salient minority descends from slaves.

But my point is, there are many people, maybe a majority of people in modern America (and the west?), who live in peaceful mixed communities, who don't care about politics and want to get on with their lives. Maybe my question is, is the ideological gap between these people and the "race realists"/white nationalists/whatever irreconcilable?

I'm not an American but I answer anyways.

>I believed racism was an irrational, excessive, antagonistic fixation on race
First of all: There is nothing irrational about putting race first. Human behaviour is almost completely determined by their genes. It is absolutely rational to put genetics on top of your concerns when it comes to immigration, reproductive policies etc.
And about "antagonistic": The world isn't a pony trip. It's not about which ethnic group can be the nicest to another, it's quite the opposite. Survival of the fittest.
The world is so effeminate today that Darwin probably couldn't publish his works in this day and age.

>They rail against nonwhites
Good.

>"jewish influence, the browning of America"
Is it true or is it not true?

>If they had it there way you'd think they would institute forced segregation
Excellent.

>allow vulnerable minority populations to starve
Shipping them back would also work.

>From a sizable subset of these people there is no hint of a conciliatory tone, of compromise or compassion.
The left has never struck a conciliatory tone. They begrudingly accepted a somewhat less dramatic rate of miscegenation because they knew the developments they set in motions will bring about the disappearance of the white race eventually.
They never compromised about their goals even an inch and because the right has been so fucking braindead in the last 40 years they got what they wanted.
But these times are over: The left is guilty of genocide and every single last one of them needs to be tortured to death to make up for even a slither of their deeds.

And they have also tried saying this recently with germany. They undoubtedly will try it with the british aswell. It's CLEAR where this is going. Fuck those people. It's telling the immigrants they fucking own those nations if they somehow just manage to go there. It's reverse ownership. And those who say they are trying to replace them. Well you know they are absolutely right, because if this is allowed then that's what's going to happen. Because all of these immigrants groups. are MASSIVE AMOUNTS in their own countries. And when they are all pointed at the few white/european anestry nations there are. Which btw. don'´t even combined have as many people as africans are in africa. Well then it's obvious what's going to happen. Is that those people fucking cease to exist. Because they are nowhere else in those nations that are targette dfor this mass immigration. So it's really in a real sense fighting for the right to exist in the future. And these retards, you can call racist all you want, that's not what it is even about either, this is just a term that is developed to shut people up who want to talk about this. Since THEY DO NOT WANT WHITE/EUROPEANS TO FIGURE THIS OUT. Because it's very obvious the data is all there. It's very obvious what is going to happen if this is allowed.
So i could really give less of a fuck what these people say about it. Because they are calling the wrong fucking people the villain here. If they wanted to critique someone. Then start critiquing these fucking immigrant DOUCHEBAGS aswell as the PEOPLE WHO ENABLE THEM. Rather than blaming people for not wanting to lose their own country and homeland!

Attached: 1541043638218.jpg (672x508, 85K)

>But my point is, there are many people, maybe a majority of people in modern America (and the west?), who live in peaceful mixed communities, who don't care about politics and want to get on with their lives. Maybe my question is, is the ideological gap between these people and the "race realists"/white nationalists/whatever irreconcilable?
In many ways it is, and you are selling an idyllic version of oh how an everybody just get along. Sure i mean it has never been an issue that nobody can ever get along. But it's even a broader issue of these groups are gigantic populations in their own nations. with like 90+% population right. They don´'t need to be majority in yours aswell since you are almost nowhere else. It has never been issue with a few immigrants from other countries. THIS IS NOT A FEW. THIS IS REPLACEMENT LEVEL to where white/europeans become minority in their own countries. If this occurs they will start to well a) you have lost your country, so that's first b) whoever is then most of will start to push their own fucking shit. You see that already ok. Muslims want sharia law, middle easterners talk about what you going to do for them, what you going to do for so and so ethnic group. It´s SPLIT SOCIETY beause they want different things these ethnic groups. They have different cultures different values. This is why multiethnic society IS A FAILURE. When you no longer have a clear majority that controls the direction of it and keeps the other groups in line so they don't negatively peddle their own shit too much internally in that nation. Look all these people have their own nations! They didn't fall out of the sky. But this is why more ethnic majority nations is preferred beause you don´t have to worry too much about this. But the politicians are betraying this demographic stability. So you want to be left alone and just get on with your life. This is not something where this is any longer possible. There needs a clear decision what to do.

Here´s an example of how sickening it has gotten. I think this is a good example of the ENTITLEMENT of immigrants. They think FALSELY that they own the nations they immigrate to. They think falsely that they are just the same people as the people they immgirate to. Well that's what they say. ANOTHER IS WHAT THEY DO. Here is muslim immigrant in finland. She move to finland right, she come as refugee, nobody really ask her to be there. What does she say.
>in finland, there are TOO MANY FINNS, everywhere i look there are nothing but finns, so i feel out of place.
>BUT this can be FIXED in the future with mass immigration, so more different people come to finland, so i feel more comfortable here.
Listen BITCH. How about you get the fuck out of finland! And go back to your nation where your people are, you will see nothing but them! Because finland is clearly a place where finnish people are, not your people!
But this is how upside down things are. And this SERIOUSLY needs to end. And i don't want to hear this bullshit word racism anymore. Because this is really a different situation entirely. faceberg.com/VofEurope/videos/vb.262995477415279/197279981170213/?type=2&theater
Replace url with right name ofcourse.

leftists want to kill white people for the colour of their skin.
Who is the real "racists"?

>The situation is definitely more clouded in America because nearly everyone descends from immigrants

America only exists because whites from the British isles came here and created it. our ancestors defeated and genocided all but a small number of the "natives". the people who owned this land before we came don't exist anymore.

the spics try to pretend that they're somehow the descendants of the true natives, but their ancestors were a completely different group of people. someone who descends from the rape babies of the conquistadors rolling through mexico and central america has absolutely no connection to the mostly extinct indian tribes who lived on the east coast or midwest or whatever. it's retarded. i mean, i've heard fucking Puerto Ricans bitching about how 'this is their people's lands before the white people stole it' in fucking Virgina.

>and the most salient minority descends from slaves.

we should have sent the former slaves back to africa after the civil war. even Lincoln wanted to do that before he got shot.

and as annoying as nigs are, they're not really the #1 problem. due to abortion the ratio of blacks to whites has been relatively stable. white genocide is habbening because of all the shitskin immigrants being imported en masse, who then bring in all their extended families. and the spics breeding like rabbits. that's the real danger.

Ok excluding the Anglos Dutch and French, most people are here because ancestors were allowed to immigrate here. My family is from med countries. Why should we be

The spics in my life are generally nice people, participate in the local economy... whats the danger?

dam im dropping sentences time for bed

If I accuse a leftist of the greatest sin of racism, can they honestly say they aren't guilty of it?

>i've heard fucking Puerto Ricans bitching about how 'this is their people's lands before the white people stole it' in fucking Virgina.
I tell you what. If nothing had been built on it, like it were before the settlers arrived. There would be zero puerto rican who would claim it was their land. The only reason they claim it is because they want to give themselves an excuse, why they should be allowed to go to the US and live. As for the indians, 2-3 million indians tops. Wasn't exactly the extermination thing, more like the number of these people have in more recent times been totally exaggerated. Let's take two 'massacres' to drive home this point. The wounded knee massacre, and the fort mims massacre. Wounded knee saw 150 casualties of indians. Fort mims saw about 500 settler casualties slaughtered by indians. You begin to realize this scale is not very massive of these fights.
But yet some idiots suggest i have heard from 10 million to 100 million. the 100 million i find pretty funny. Why? Well. In those times there were 70 million in ENTIRE EUROPE. Ok, and not to mention they had all kinds of infrastructure. If there were 100 million indians in the US they would have hunted the buffalo to extinction within a decade. HAHA. These people have no clue what it takes to feed that amount of people who live so primitively on top of it.
Anyways, however you want to cut it. USA was a nation for white people built by white people. That's what it was for. till 1965 it was also basically 90% white/west european stock and about 7% negros 2% assorted. And they didn't ask for those demographic changes either. Infact they weren't interested in it. But were lied that the immigration reform act would not change their demographics. And lot of illegal immigration, laws not followed and subterfuge later. Here we are today. And these immigrants they know that. They can't be stupid enough not to know that. Just opportunism.

As usual, a false declaration is made and that false premise is then attacked. Zero honesty. Get rekt.

>If they don't reject militant ethnocentrism, they can't expect altruism in return
We expect malice from you to begin with so that's fine then