You're on the air user, go ahead

Attached: Rush-Limbaugh-In-Radio-Station-620x430.jpg (620x430, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15tnqRGz9OA
youtube.com/watch?v=WhkX6jop9DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4ssy58xdhzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MICHAEL SAVAGE IS #1!

Sorry wrong number, thought I called into a good radio show.

BABABOOEY BABABOOEY

Ouch user......ouch

Megadittoes from Jow Forums.
My question to you, and Snerdley told me to get right to the point is: what do we do about the Jews?

Do you still eat Oxycontin like skittles Mr. Limbaugh and are you looking for a good Doctor?

I LIKE CHEESE. That is all. *click*

Hello?
Hi is this rush?
Im on the air now?
This is Jeff from Fort pierce
Megadittos from the family
I love your show rush
I wanted to weigh in on
*cough*
The uh
Uh
Felons voting thing here in
Uh
Florida
I don't like it.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Caller turn your radio off please.

Attached: art_bell.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Yah, Rush, long time listener first time caller. I love the show, listen to it all the time. My question is where you think the lines will be drawn for the upcoming civil war?

RACE WAR NOW

Attached: 1537204756597.jpg (350x350, 26K)

why are you advertising some fucking boomer radio station

literally the most normie shit tier garbage you can possibly consume

gas the bikes
race car now

democracy only works in a homogenous state, whether this be racial, cultural, or religious.

Hey rush long time caller first time listener hey el rushbo what do you mean by the people in Rio Linda? Racist much?

Yeah Hey Rush, how's it going Man. I loved your speech at the Trump rally. Long time listener, first time caller her by the way.

Anyways, I just wanted to know what you think of the new mantra? The one that goes, "Fuck Jews, fuck Niggers, fuck Beaners?" I was thinking how much it has a ring to it. What about you?

"Rush, let me tell you about the Jews..."

Attached: 34d2bb323c4ace8ff3d7300f26450b32.jpg (490x586, 35K)

IT WAS THE JEWS

*gets caller abortioned*

Please tell me a man with a larger audience who red-pills daily for 3hrs....
Do you have any clue the power this man has? He ran laps in Obamas head daily.

Mega dittos, Rush I read your book and I told my mexican gardner he is a racist if he votes democrat, i'll take my answer off the air.

Do people actually take this walking ham seriously? I look at this guy and I immediately think ham. He opens his hammy mouth and says hammy things, and snorts and grunts and chortles all day in his world of ham.

I hope this is ironic magapede

Free iPhone pls dittos and such

I hate Rihanna even more than Cris Evans

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-232448~2.png (1440x1145, 239K)

NIGGAS IFFY UH

Attached: 1536520371650.jpg (1234x1070, 87K)

uh huh, now [long pause] i haven't, i haven't [pause] checked into this one. ya i haven't confirmed this one i know there are a lot of conspiracy theories on the interneeeeet. so you think it's the jews?

Implying she can revoke the rights to music she doesn't own

For eight years this man lived rent-free in Obama’s head. Not even Donald Trump can score real estate deals like that!

rush is still right after like 30 fucking years, and he's lightyears better than 95% of youtubers that just repeat each other's boring complaints all day

Fuck you asshole
I grew up with you, bought your club gitmo merch, and watching you roll over to let trump fuck your tight pussy for a "win" makes me sick. You pill popping piece of shit

Niggers.

im rush, im a mason. notice my logo is backward 33's
>tfw all in power suck eachothers cock.

Attached: 1540838971813m.jpg (696x1024, 152K)

Hey Rush, long time listener, major dittos. Had a quick question about the FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1540851854841s[1].jpg (250x250, 7K)

>yas hello? Im a long time listener first time caller. I love you Rush. My question is if the democrats end up trying to impeach the president does that mean nancy pelosi is a false flag? Should the NPCs get put in the jail because of the rape of the white house interns? I just cant abide by the evil liub dems who got the free phones and used obama to ruin our fascist country. thansks Ruch

Attached: 1540572005914.jpg (588x823, 72K)

>You're on the air user, go ahead

Attached: 899i9zO.jpg (900x600, 357K)

what is this picture, user?

Attached: 1480394774998.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

>you’re on the Savage Nation! what’s your point?
hello, Dr. Savage!! I’m a big fan.
>slams fist on desk, ends call
>DONT ASK ME HOW IM DOING YOURE NOT MY FRIEND AND I DONT WANT TO BE FRIENDS
>NEW RULE: ANYONE THAT ASKS ME HOW IM DOING IS GETTING HUNG UP ON
>SAY YOUR FUCKING POINT ALREADY

michael savage is much more entertaining than El Rushbo. granted, a lot of savages shows are him whining but when he starts yelling it’s the best show on the airwaves.

>inb4 kike

Attached: 4L_r1gPT4GE.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Hey a Rush. Apologies for being frank but boy I hate niggers.

>doesn’t listen to the EIB network
never gonna make it

Well, I don't know, Rush, that's what Siri told me. Maybe my iPhone got hacked by the Russians or something. Can I say Hi to my sister in Vilnius? Hi, Svetlana!

Why do neoconservative rhinos love being cucked by Israel?

KEK

Rush shills for whatever republican is in office user. Been listening to him for years. R is good D is bad with him. He did mention Soros the other day so either he is waking up, or is just shilling the word on the street

HEL HELLO? RUSH? well I guess he hung up. No I think yours on. I cant hear anything. Check your hearing aid dear. What? CHECK YOUR HEARING AID. Oh! Hel HELLO? Rush are you there? Yes Richard you are on the air go ahead. Helllo Rush??? Honey I think antifa got to the station. That Barak Husaign Obama hes turned on the martiol laws.

Attached: 1540421815045.png (633x758, 132K)

Sure, but white Americans are just too dumb. You can't save a people who won't save themselves.

he's playing the straight guy routine, he's a hard-numbers kinda guy, wants to keep the masses on the hard-R ticket to avoid democrat migrant takeover

*cues metallica*

>rush is still right after like 30 fucking years
that's a yikes from me, when is the last time Rush talked about deporting the illegals tipping the electoral balance?

Her (((masters))) own it.

LifeLock™ will protect you from hackers.
say, user what type of phone do you have?
how about i send you a brand new iPhone 15?
what color do you like?
sorry user, we are out of flesh tone - i can send you a charcoal color if that’s okay?
GREAT! expect it in about 5 days.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

INFO WARS DOT COM

>Thanks Rush
>Ahem
>Fuck Niggers and faggots
>Can you get me Laura's number?

Attached: 1538182241575.png (1166x1070, 2.02M)

Savage mostly screams but he at least raises relevant issues from time to time

Boomers, Christcucks need to be deported to Israel.

HOW to deal with callers who disagree with you:
>Mark Levin:
Insult them and hang up.
>Michael Savage:
Insult them until they hang up
>Sean Hannity:
Shout talking points back and forth until the next commercial break, then say "Okay, then we agree to disagree".
>Rush Limbaugh:
Ask leading questions until they say something stupid, then pounce.

Attached: yumi_phone_surprised.jpg (640x480, 43K)

He shills whatever maximizes his audience, thus he plays at supporting Trump without actually raising issues Trump voter base needs to be made aware of

Rush is literal elder god tier, watch your fucking mouth zoomer.

ALL of AM radio does. Its the most effective tool to target dumb old people to vote against their best interest.

Rush has been on the air for 50 years name one issue he was right on once?

Dude only Boomers care about this faggot, stop acting like it’s only zoomers who don’t like his show. Go back to Facebook.

R A R E
A
R
E
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

his recent shows have been him whining because trump doesn’t call in anymore. but every now and hen he raises a point that will make me reconsider/ change my mind on a topic. i’m a fan

Now, what does kike dick smell like rush?

CAAAAAAAAACTUUUUUUS
youtube.com/watch?v=15tnqRGz9OA

youtube.com/watch?v=WhkX6jop9DQ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>listens to the wall-banger
kys

This guy's show is unlistenable. It is literally 75% commercials

I don't, he just comes on after Rush and sometimes I can't switch the radio in time.

>Uhhhhhhh
>user in Jow Forums
>Hey user what's up?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ssy58xdhzk

Attached: Francesa.jpg (400x300, 26K)

never really listen because not in the bay area but i heard him trying to rile of italians because of columbus day of course it never works it's pure entertainment. radio is entirely syndicated there's no independent speakers.

Hey Rush, long time first time... Uhh.... Heil Hitler. >Click

alex jones has less ads than rush does at this point

Helloooo Maha Rushie!
Oh I just want to say my wife's son just loves your Rush Revere books! He can't read too well so we got him the audiobook version of Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims. He likes to make horsey noises and prance about whenever Liberty is speaking. It's such a hoot, Rush, you should see it.
>That's wonderful, how old is your, ummm, your wife's son?
He's 19.
>weeeel, it's never too late to start learning about American History. How about I send you and him a free audiobook copy of Rush Revere and the First Patriots?
That would be great, Rush! We love you!

Attached: kodaka_yozora_cellphones.jpg (1280x720, 120K)