Having existential crisis

What is the black pill?
Is it what I suspect?
Nothing fucking ultimately matters including proceeding red n blue pills?
If so
.. we must continue

Attached: DrugItem_15525.jpg (600x419, 36K)

The Matrix was a pretty average movie and taking pills is degen

To me.. it was shit.
Decent fx n storyline.

As I age I get wiser. We all do.
My conclusion this far is... life means nothing because we are the knowing.

I have 2 kids and a wife
I know my position and love them all to death.

I still know it's all meaningless

Read ted kaczynski's manifesto.

The "black pill" is basically believing we've already lost. If you want to believe that personally, fine, there's no shortage of demoralizing things out there. They key is to act as if we still have a chance at winning--don't abandon morality, even if you are the last moral person alive.

user.. I have read so many philosophical books but never read this.
I have been here for a decade and of all manifestos to read, including breviks, teds is what I have been referred.
Ty user.
Whatever bless you

I.e.

A 'lie'

Ty user

Jews have slowed down the progress of civilization for 2 millenniums starting with Christianity and the fall of rome.

Attached: 1539322333726.jpg (580x584, 114K)

the black pill contains powerful black semen. you take it to increase your testosterone and become alpha.

My point is this... the is a past and future but no such thing as a present
. Never can be.
With that... do we truly exist?
Nite

'There'

Actually life has no meaning in the first place. Nothing has meaning. Whats beautiful about it is WE are the ones who will give it meaning. If your life has no meaning, then give it one. As simple as that. Dumb fuck.

relax
everything is empty
including emptiness

user. That is black pill meaning?
I took it more so as a defeatist yet conceding approach at life.

Nature will win without any explanation

Fuck it penultimate black pill incoming.
Everything that can go wrong already has, you're living in a 4D prison that you cannot escape.
They have won, the only way you can ever come close to a win is not to play the game, and go off the reservation.
The proof of this.
Google the following (human brain 11D)

Attached: magesinnbbs1986.png (633x960, 46K)

See this means shit to me.
We give meaning to something that doesnt have a true def?
So all other animals that exist whom cannot articulate their own existence mean nothing?

Admit it.
We are simply smart 'er' animals.
Nothing matters other than peniz in vagoo.

Attached: the redpill.png (1801x585, 339K)

Logically, you can never conclusively know that anything matters or doesn't. Either way its a leap of faith.

Lol. In my wisdom part of life, I see the young trying to make sense and old trying to help.
Result?
Cocky little fuckers and old fucking know it alls.
We learn from each other in EVERY situation.
Both sides, young and old.
This is how the young gain wisdom and the old gain affirmation.

Need sleep
I'm old. :)

Trump 2020 all.

The Holy Black Pill

Attached: tenor.gif (344x382, 168K)

What flag is that??
Yeah.

Most men have some sort of existential crisis in life at some point. Don't be apoplectic that you haven't done anything meaningful yet, most people haven't. Unless you're really lucky if you want to truly master something you're going to have to accept failure and take solace in slight improvement and gains. Life and I suspect to some degree the afterlife is what you make of it. Try to be positive about what you have. Suicide is for complete weaklings unless done to escape torture or dishonor.