Q-user. Tell me about him. Who is he? Is he legitimate? Is he a fraud? If he is in-fact legitimate in your eyes...

Q-user. Tell me about him. Who is he? Is he legitimate? Is he a fraud? If he is in-fact legitimate in your eyes, what does he know about the deep state, disclosure (aliens), etc?

Attached: Q.jpg (288x288, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8ohQpCb138&t=106
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
twitter.com/cubicinch400/status/1059569316062994435
twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1060273029056524288
youtube.com/watch?v=cKSUlfT_MnM
youtu.be/osywc98Cvig
1843magazine.com/people/what-just-happened/following-qanon-into-the-age-of-postposttruth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Q.jpg (1352x696, 195K)

kek, but honestly who is this guy? Seems like a larping fag desu.

Attached: 1512607433587.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

Attached: Spicy Q.png (492x156, 29K)

Give it time goy, trust the plan, and watch praying medics decodes. And yes, Trump has confirmed Q multiple times.

Q was going on and on about "Red October".
Then nothing happened in October.
So we were like WTF Q
Then today, Jeff Sessions gets replaced with Math Whitaker
Today is the anniversary of Red October (1917)

Seems legit, LOL

anyone still believing "q" is mentally deficient.
he's gotten so many things wrong that were immediately memoryholed or explained away.
shit, remember when he started saying that the government knows about aliens?
remember "trust sessions"? the guy trump just fired.

He is a legit insider, most likely DIA or NSA, with access to POTUS.
>qmap.pub
Unfortunately this is not the place to ask anymore. This place is filled with C_A, M_ss@d, and other faggots constantly attacking anyone who brings up Q.

Attached: e05b5ab766f308088eaf1e3ceb701e2f7e999ed667fc2437ddedd899c46405b0.jpg (681x947, 140K)

>remember when he started saying that the government knows about aliens?
youtube.com/watch?v=v8ohQpCb138&t=106

He also predicted what appears to be McCain's death exactly 30 days beforehand, on the exact minute.

Attached: canwepleasegobacktoqbeingalarp.jpg (1283x640, 222K)

holy shit there it is right here in this youtube video. Aliens! Q was right all along.
Where we go one we go all!

>remember when he started saying that the government knows about aliens?

But the Government is almost certainly involved with Aliens to some capacity. Why do you think they constantly deny it? There's honestly so much video evidence out there, and much of it defies logical explanation. Granted, not all of it is true and much of it is hoaxes, but it's highly unlikely that all video evidence of ETs is fake.

OH FUCK IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: martial_law.png (1598x772, 125K)

What's even funnier is that the Q phenomenon is strangely meta. It started on 4/pol/ and since the mods have become glownigger merchant cucks it had to migrate to infchan because mods will delete discussion of this shit.

But it's just a LARP, they say.

Which is why they're so very diligent in attacking people who bring it up and deleting threads ASAP. But oh those WMAF fuckers last forever, don't they?

Attached: allforaconspiracytheorylulz.jpg (1277x663, 436K)

The CIA nigger Jew media and its billions of dollars of propaganda are so fake that they lost to a single random fucking troll on a Taiwanese hentai exchange forum.

It's actually even more embarrassing for them if Q is fake.

Attached: thanksobama.jpg (431x414, 102K)

Attached: 92B84444-E329-430E-8460-9EC9F5F5ADC9.gif (600x325, 3.71M)

You guys are getting played.
He’s like those psychics that ask “is anyone here have a granddad whose name starts with the letter L? No? Grandmother? Huh weird. I’m definitely getting an L... or a letter that looks like L, maybe an I... oh yes! You sir you have a dog named.... what’s that? Irene? Yes I knew it.”
What a fucking joke.

Yeah, and all those "WHITE BOIS ARE INFERIOR" threads with literal black cocks all over the place. Very fishy, makes you wonder how (((subverted))) Jow Forums is.

>but honestly who is this guy?

Attached: Padash Q.jpg (1017x568, 67K)

Can Patrick Little carry 1% of the Iowa Caucus?

Attached: Patrick Little Arab Supporter.jpg (2001x3054, 1.25M)

if anyone wants to know what sleepy jeff has been up to these last two years, take a gander

Attached: jeff sessions actions.jpg (2000x1252, 1.16M)

>hurr durr wut is cold calling
Okay, give examples, faggot.

Attached: 1526500267801.png (601x724, 259K)

>Trump will literally give the world High Energy through technology declassification

We already know how subverted it is.
>also inb4 MUH Q ZIONIST IRAN WAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: shillseternallybtfo.png (426x510, 26K)

Attached: 543956fa32564f276f7404ef173aa4166d141f418f02f19afebc49d5735999f5.jpg (1199x801, 172K)

>Stealth bombers fly undetected
He might be eluding to TR3-B aircraft (the government of course denys of the existence of these craft). These been spotted for years from many different sources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)

Attached: tr3b.jpg (300x365, 19K)

Q does a lot of double meanings but in this case I think he's just referring to the fact that this guy has been working under the radar for a long time and is about to turn congress into hiroshima

GTFO my thread, who cares about this fag! Disclosure is probably coming soon, and our earthling politics will be meaningless when this happens.

Attached: anti merchant squad.png (696x696, 302K)

This guy seems like a schizo with how he talks. Still, he shouldn't be completely discredited.
This seems promising.

>Disclosure

Stop listening to Coast to Coast and get some sleep.

Q posting is based and redpilled

Attached: 15416.png (2796x1604, 3.83M)

>Get some sleep
I know your tricks. What glows in the dark?

Did rr actually resign?

Q is real. Misinformation is also real. Only a fool would disregard coincidence after coincidence without second thought.

>user starts asking very pointed questions about a year ago
>Starts implying that most of what Jow Forums believes is actually undeniably true and the Trump admin has set into motion the plan to completely disarm and destroy (((tptb)))
>Fucking month long shiplstorm like you'd never believe
>Q has since adopted a trip
>Ends up changing it and confirming a short while before the trip gets cracked
>Eventually says Jow Forums mods have been comped and heads to 4+Jow Forums
>Hops multiple boards as they get ddosd and infiltrated
>Basically the (((they))) are real, do ritual pedo sacrifices,
>massive human traffficing is real
>Washington is rotten to the core
>BHO and HRC plus so many others are guilty of outright treason
>CIA is completely rogue and nsa are the good guys sort of and a bunch of other shit
>Has proven his legitimacy by numerous and uncannily accurate correlations of posts to future events, timing of posts with Trump tweets, accurate and pointed questions user discovered to be true
He is literally using autism power to help shift the narrative to the truth
He's legit, anyone telling you otherwise is a shill or a blackpilled Jow Forumslack

Attached: qanon-all-for-a-larp.jpg (464x747, 320K)

what the fuck!

Attached: 995.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>CIA is completely rogue
Yes, this makes a lot of sense.
>NSA are the good guys sort of
WHAT

Attached: 1511377908391.png (600x600, 192K)

Also, this is fucking nuts if it's legit.
Legit if true.

Attached: Just a LARP, Goym.png (1169x935, 177K)

We are quite literally witnessing the destruction of the old world order
We are quite literally on the precipice of a new age, for better or worse
>Day of the rope is fucking soon

Attached: The world burns.jpg (1200x628, 218K)

>This seems promising.
twitter.com/cubicinch400/status/1059569316062994435

Air Q at :08

You know, this does seem plausible and legitimate. WHY WOULD THE MSM ATTACK THIS RANDOM LARP? There's been many larps on this basket weaving forum in the past, and none of those got simultaneous MSM coverage like this. As his post says, attack those who threaten you the most.

Really makes me think.

Trust the plan frens

Attached: JustaLARP.png (1893x105, 15K)

Guys I've been supporting Q and I want to believe. I want to Trust the plan and enjoy the show. Why did he fire sessions if he kept saying Trust sessions though? Is it like a double play to make it seem like sessions was for the dems even though he isn't or something? Please explain.

Attached: 65izsvqy8g211.png (821x869, 36K)

wtf.... this is really weird.

see

Clearly 4D chess moves. He thinks 10,000 moves ahead.

Attached: 1515689194615.png (647x740, 14K)

I don't even know what to trust anymore. So I have nothing to lose, might as well give in to chaos.

Sessions did his job. Quietly and completely.

How many coincidences does it take to make one a believer?

Attached: DUGiBGyUQAAqM0x.jpg (1007x891, 127K)

Larping schizo fags.
>Muh coldreading word salad codes.
Couldnt even predict kavanugh votes

Thanks fren. Hope you are all ready for the rapid retard network tomorrow.

Attached: CwyXV8pXUAQ5PMv.jpg (836x678, 56K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR ENDGAME? Do they even have an endgame?

damn thats pretty entertaining

twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1060273029056524288

>WHAT
Remember how the NSA was caught spying on the people? Nothing that's on the internet is beyond their reach
They have everything, and there are still Patriots in the agencies.
It goes so fucking deep user. (((They))) don't give a fuck how many people they have to kill to silence the truth. This has to be done carefully and methodically. The narrative has to shift, and theirs a reason q started at the most racially diverse group of white nationalists around.
Keep memeing user

Attached: 39 - hNoXTtG.jpg (768x768, 191K)

Nuh uh the nat soc CIA bros told me it was larp so i know its fake

I swear if riots and uprisings happen and I’m stuck at work... thanks a lot Q

Well of course, (((they))) want to protect their end product that they have been working towards for the past ~120 years. Makes a lot of sense. Keep up the good fight user.

Pic is Q related.

Attached: 1502004114529.jpg (774x809, 117K)

>Kauvenaugh
Not sure. Power, destruction of the west and freedom mentality that goes with it, money, probably all of the above and more.
The two thinks q said that actually concern me are
>This goes deeper than you can possibly imagine
It's already pretty fucking deep, how much deep can it possibly go? I'm scared of the day we learn the truth
>The truth would put 99% in the hospital
Why? Hyperbole? Massive bioweapon attack in retaliation to the people rising up? Cosmic Revelations that would literally hp Lovecraft everyone's asses?
Fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-221105.png (1080x1920, 187K)

It's not a coincidence that Q kept reminding us of "Red October" and then POTUS fired Sessions on the anniversary of Red October.

I think what happened is 90% of conspiracy theories are true.
Cancer was never not cured (see villages that never get cancer due to certain diets).
HIV was created from willful negligence.
Holocaust never happened and was a Sabbatean-Frankist conspiracy to create Israel and the Jewish master race.
Jews trying to genocide whites through migration.
Nukes were pointed at all countries to hold the world hostage.
Aliens saw that and tried to signal to us that they didn't want that by shutting down nukes on a few occasions.
With the world hostage, the elites trafficked, raped, hunted, and ate children and anyone else they wanted.
NASA faking shit.

>Nukes were pointed at all countries to hold the world hostage.
reminder that NK and Kim jong Un were held hostage by (((them))) as their own personal nuclear asset, google CEO made a visit to help set up a private internet network there or some shit, Un has since flipped after trump visited and removed bad actors

If you think Q is a larp at this point, you're hopeless.

No larp could last this long and continue to be this dedicated.

Use your brain.

whoops didn't mean to quote you

fucking brutal

100% a larp anyone with a brain knows this. Only schizoids and senile boomers fell for this shit.

Attached: 23cda820883cc53fa6cf879863750768a77c758d41fd9638ed9c35708cfd228d.jpg (2048x1536, 639K)

Q said the midterms are safe, watch CA. What more do you need? The midterms were not safe.

Its a meme that someone that might work in the administration took the persona of and now lots of boomers think theres a secret agent in the government that is going to fix everything.

Q is total bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKSUlfT_MnM

Attached: Q Bullshit.jpg (2560x2560, 1.6M)

He is our god he commands us and forever we must obey.

he's a jew

>everybody that doesnt believe in my delusion fantasy are hopeless
>Forgot about christianity the most dedicated larp of them all

Use your brain, out of all the 6 grillion posts whats the percentage that was correct?

also seth rich was the leaker and the dems had ms13 shwack his ass
allegedly there were two of them found dead in a car a few blocks away from where rich died

Attached: Off the menu.jpg (600x398, 52K)

youtu.be/osywc98Cvig

Attached: A10609.jpg (1200x717, 167K)

>Use your brain
use your country flag, kike

Attached: SHILLS.png (1544x524, 79K)

>youtube video for source

OLOLOLOLOLOLL
ASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Aussie shitposter, whoa settle down mutt

1843magazine.com/people/what-just-happened/following-qanon-into-the-age-of-postposttruth

Attached: q.jpg (1977x1480, 342K)

fair enuf

Attached: 1517864453412.jpg (850x857, 320K)

IOTBW threads and the new one, pic related, were and are getting deleted by mods as well. No irl activism goy!

Attached: 0FC32E50-7FAD-4EA7-B1AA-F19F3269B9AE.png (1071x1471, 101K)

>>plebbit.com/r/Qult_Headquarters/comments/8qww9o/reasonable_theory_on_the_identity_and_purpose_of_q/

everything you need to know about Q.

member of trump's pr team trying to get the crazy conspirators on board

Attached: 1540514331606.jpg (1024x847, 125K)

>>plebbit.com/r/Qult_Headquarters/comments/8qww9o/reasonable_theory_on_the_identity_and_purpose_of_q/

That's what I wrote 4 months ago..

Q.
What is Q?
Q is me, Q is you.
We are all Q.
You say he's a larp?
What is it that he's larping?
Who benefits? Who's to gain?
Who wins by helping the public think?
Q is no larp.
Q cannot be a larp, it is statistically impossible.
Q is a patriot.
And so is anybody who helps him spread his message.
WWG1WGA
End transmission.

some dumbass on the trump team thought it was a good idea to get the john galt meme to have a resurgence and it worked. further proving that at least half of republicans are morons who will believe in a fictional character that represents a guardian against whatever boogeyman they're afraid of in this decade.

>Statistically impossible
To get so much wrong

Simply put he keeps boomers from working out that they and their offspring are on the chopping block by their (((greatest ally))) through use of conspiratorial rhetoric primarily designed to placate and anaesthetise. He's the opiate for the masses of magapedes essentially

that's what i immediately thought of when i heard about this bs

Attached: 2017-03-19-v-preteklosti-bo-vse-po-399-eur-69739.jpg (1280x800, 494K)

Attached: One_Year.jpg (1046x713, 155K)

Attached: Q-FISA-HOUSE.jpg (515x1047, 121K)

You are completely correct it's not a larp. It's rather a straight psyop.

Attached: Q-At-War.jpg (580x1251, 92K)

Attached: Q-Senate-Key.jpg (618x1205, 60K)

Attached: Q-People-Sick.jpg (577x460, 17K)

Attached: Q-Senate.jpg (635x449, 33K)