Are you basedboys ready for Martial Law?

Are you basedboys ready for Martial Law?

Attached: HAPPENING.jpg (704x332, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qanon.pub/
youtube.com/watch?v=i0rL0ukZmf0
youtube.com/watch?v=QKqHZcXvUAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHECKED WTF HOLY FUCK

(cough)(cough)
>Martial Law Flag "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, §§1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The President of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief of the military. The placing of a fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy." 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 83.

Attached: Admiralty Law.jpg (895x395, 124K)

Q PREDICTED THIS?

they arent gonna turn off the innernet are they?

Hello fellow Q-Cumbers!

Attached: 1533010367239m.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

TRUMP SAVE US FROM THIS FUCKING JEW

Attached: jr.jpg (300x300, 13K)

does putting an accent on sóy still work?

you guys don't get it do you, america has been under Marshal Law since Dec 18 2017 thanks to the powers given to the president in the Patriot Act which allows him to call a national emergency at any time and deploy forces without the permission of congress.
SURPRISE!

Aight I’m kinda high and I’m waiting for this jewess with big Khazar Milkers to come over, got any more proof, I’m curious...

Attached: obama-flags.jpg (512x281, 54K)

Attached: George+W+Bush+President+Bush+Holds+News+Conference+I866I-e1pqBl.jpg (594x431, 79K)

q is done bro, not even the most boomery boomer believes that shit after the midterms

checked
just look at any press conference after dec 2017 and you will see the yellow fringe around the flag.
Dwight Eisenhower signed Executive Order 10834 detailing that the yellow fringe signifies marshal law.
In 2001 the Patriot Act was signed and this gave the sitting president the power to declare a national emergency at any time, deploy the troops from any branch of the forces to anywhere in the world. This is how he was able to send tomahawks into that Russian base over a year ago without the approval of congress.

he being Trump

Postdicted technically

all thanks to the Patriot Act

Just look at
and then you'll be made aware that your story doesn't hold up to candle light.

Project Blue Jeans.
cringe snap comp this.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1043, 126K)

P A T R I O T A C T

checked. exactly where do these get posted? he just make new threads on infinity?

> Everything after Dec 2017 was under Martial Law
> *images shown way before that date with same yellow fringe*
> P A T R I O T A C T
What are you selling today, Snake-Oil Salesman?

It's MARTIAL law you illiterate leaf
MARTIAL

qanon.pub/

why does a fucking leaf know more than most burgers?

R man without yellow

Attached: 3712-004-00766B9B.jpg (305x450, 36K)

Eisenhower with it

Attached: esenhower.jpg (500x325, 34K)

refute the rest first then you get to make fun of my mistake, or are you just a jew that attacks the messenger and ignores the message

Obama declared martial law before he left, thats why most gov officials have not been subservient to the president. Theyre still operating as if obama or Hillary are the leadership

youtube.com/watch?v=i0rL0ukZmf0

LOL

I'm not making fun of it retard I keep seeing Qcumbers make this very basic (read: irritating) spelling mistake and it reinforces the stereotype that you are all double-digit IQ boomers

Because we can't see the forest for the trees

> read the image title

Attached: checkTheDateFaggot.jpg (474x311, 34K)

>Commander in Chief of the US military uses military flags

Woodrows car with.

Attached: presidents-car-front.jpg (338x450, 33K)

P A T R I O T A C T
A
T
R
I
O
T

A
C
T

i'm not a fucking qtard, but god dammit you all sure act like them

Martial law enacted: Freedom Riders 1961
blow the fuck out by a leaf

Says the guy who immediately had his story broken apart because images decades before his supposed "PATRIOT ACT" yellow-fringed flag was being flown behind the president during press conferences and other such hearings. Then you back-tracked, said "PATRIOT ACT" again, but this time implying the date of Oct 2001 as the start of the yellow-fringe. And then images were shown from the previous decade and even further so, and yet you STILL act like you're some fucking genius.

I'm glad I got out of the God forsake country. It truly is doomed with Jow Forumstards like you "mounting a resistance" to women that will always control you.

Fuck you're all stupid

Lol that fucking Jew bailed out trumps business. Keep believing what you want tho.

I provided proof of what the yellow fringe means, who singed the E.O., even shown why it was behind Eisenhower, what other than your brain damage have you brought?
NOTHING !

once

different setting. the militarily flag has always been there. a symbol of american power & the cic. what is the point of this thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=QKqHZcXvUAs
Multiple forms of proof that keep debunking your fucking delusion, you cunt. Take a look at that date. A whole THREE YEARS before your (((1961))) martial law declaration. Please...just stop.

Communists are mobilizing to protest across the country and Trump is going to initiate martial law to defend the land.

Plenty of cat food for my little frens. Need to go out and get some extra smokes.

Probably a slide thread

its midnight on the east coast, what exactly would I be sliding right now? lol

And i'm telling you what it means after the EO. why are you even fucking replying?

this would be great, the goblins in this city would undoubtedly engage. its too good to be true.

I've been adding spice to the options but you fucks keep bumping the thread like the shit eating losers you are

> threads past midnight have never been slid before
How new are you?

Enjoy living in that shithole of a country, dumbass.

He hasn't done jack shit to Antifa in two years. Why would he start tomorrow? God I hope so, but I suspect he sees them as useful to energize his base.

How naive I was in 2016 wanting my leaders to actually enforce law and order.

There is nothing happening, if a thread gets pruned right now it probably wasn't even important.

If I slid your edgy le nigger thread or something just make it again.

>why isn't everyone falling for my bait

Attached: 1541570215883.jpg (600x688, 116K)

boomers, you just can't reason with them, they're too far gone
abandoning ship of 'tards

no one is replying to you, you insignificant leaf.

Who cares about the date? The country has been 'under martial law' since earlier than 1776.

Attached: e76ke6l6 - Copy.png (1209x563, 714K)

that guy was never actually the president it's a myth

Better download all the doujins you can before they do that, user. I have.