Fuck Trump and Fuck Jow Forums

You fucking pigs are going to finally see the force of PROTEST. You have no idea how far our message will spread.

Attached: 65444.jpg (682x537, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/96dcbkH9x08?t=40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>liberals protesting in support for Jeff Sessions
Where will we go next?

How many red lines are we up to now?

>more astroturf protests
Do these ever work?

This will be the end of drumpf. Congrats, Jow Forums.

Attached: quote that will bring down drumpf.png (1071x976, 131K)

What exactly are they mad about. He's an old white neocon that hates weed.

So gay

LULZ....during protest..Trump will mow down Dreamers with mini guns on helicopters. The media will miss the whole thing as it glorifies itself in more Jewish narcissism.

I cried

So fucking gay. Plebbit sucks dick for money.

Plebbit sucks dicks for fun

Who's upset about this besides boomer neocons?
I know every Trump supported I talked to hated the appointment. It was a bone to toss to establishment republicans. Even Trump said he was okay with weed but still pit sessions in.

This is a good thing and hopefully will let Trump run in 2020 on marijuana decriminalization essentially guaranteeing him a second term.

ironic they like tolkien who if he was alive today would think these guys are raging faggots

DAY. OF. THE. ROPE. FAGGOT.

I was kinda hoping the hollow house victory was gonna keep the babies placated but I underestimated their ability to find something to be outraged over.

I hope they do something stupid. I want to see leftist blood in the streets.

You fucking drumpfkins have no idea what hell you have unleashed. The number of naked women in pussy hats screaming into megaphones and gays sucking each other off in the streets all over America will be an unstoppable force. THE GOP WILL NEVER RECOVER!!!!!!

>niggers and basedtoids burning cars and beating up innocent people

yeees

I picture it to be something like pic related

Attached: 95BF8B10-E2CF-4F80-A61D-7116A0F83B19.jpg (453x600, 69K)

kek truly is bizarro world

We have over 400,000 people going to over 900 locations tomorrow.

You MAGA hat wearing racists better stay in your moms basement tomorrow

>this is a serious issue with far-reaching social and political ramifications
>lets reminisce about our favourite piece of fiction

Every fucking time

HAHA they are so intelligent they can relate politics to harry potter and lord of the rings!

they are quoting a racist movie. no niggers in LOTR . we need to push this narrative so we can see them go crazy and suicide

get fucked op youre gonna die
if you survive initial civil war combat youll die of starvation, dyssentary or shitting in the street when your city is besieged and no food gets in.

Attached: 671a270ab2b52bf813fd5a4a4121d637_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I thought he resigned?

>"This will be the end of Drumpf" says increasingly nervous man for the 11th time this year

Attached: 1539311682823.png (1080x1035, 1.09M)

A year and a half ago Democrats were calling him a racist klansman and now they are protesting In support of him

Trump derangement syndrome means libs will hate anything he does, he can direct NPC hate at people by saying he supports them, he can make NPCs protect people he says he hates.

When your enemy is so predictable controlling them is simple.

>protesting against trump in california
that seems like a massive waste of time. dont californians already hate trump?

> session is a kkk member white supremacist.

>2018 We support jeff session!

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/
You know what to do gents

Attached: 129.gif (200x200, 152K)

8 trillion

Attached: 8 trillion bullets.jpg (752x499, 165K)

please try to fight me
please

Attached: 1541641620017.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

Literally marching in support of a nigger hating Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan.

liberals like sessions now? i thought he was a literal klansman.

Stay home, or else

How many of those circles represent one person who clicked a button but will lie on a couch smoking weed all day?

Plebbit sucks dick because it has too or it loses its internet loicense.

what message?
nobody is suppressing your message.
honestly most of us are just waiting to hear what your message is besides orange man bad.

Fag

You know where to find us tomorrow if you wanna catch hands. You won’t though. Pussy

If nobody cares, did the protest really happen?

i guess i responded to bait and am still doing so silly me
this has to be the case because if it is not some 80 pound faggot is threatening me on the internet becuz he is so woke kekekekeke

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

This. I would love to hear what the anti-trumper's policies are but they never have any, it's just this general vague idea that something he's doing is fascistic.

I have an actual job, gutterpunk. Do some more whippets while you're at it.

Plebbit will pay you to let them suck your dick.

Spoken like a true coward. I’d expect nothing less. Keep simmering in your impotent rage while we show you what real organized power looks like.

>redditors getting their filthy mitts on LOTR
I am now angry

>You have no idea how far our message will spread.
Like......2 or 3 blocks? No one cares about your faggy protest faggot.

Attached: 1b3.png (644x831, 596K)

is that steve mnuchin??

>Left screams about Sessions for 2 years, wanting him fired
>Trump fires him
>REEEEEEEEEEE LETS PROTEST THIS.

These people are fucking retarded. No wonder the West is in the state it is.

in support for Rosenstein
ftfy

Sessions was just the carcass of a tank that prevented the enemy from crossing the bridge

lol, k. I'll enjoy your mentally ill mugs as I do something productive.

Attached: 1541428744981-maxresdefault.png (1200x675, 1.3M)

They did the same thing with Comey, after they were told to be pissed off about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

They even boo Sessions in that clip.

redditfags and other leftist cunts can literally only relate real world events to 3 things
1. Harry Potter
2. LotR
3. Nazis

>we can't let Sessions become AG
>we can't let Sessions be fired as AG

Attached: 1489200472786.jpg (550x468, 97K)

Yes there were, did you not see the Helm's Deep Scene? They blew up a wall.

Attached: rapid_response_network.jpg (1064x837, 152K)

MY SIDES!!

Attached: foru.gif (277x229, 459K)

recused sessions was a good roadblock

golden calf holy! REEEEEEEEE

Sweet, we crossed a red line and the left is going to do something about it. When can I expect my airdropped load of cash?

can npc's conceptualize fucking ANYTHING without the aid of a hamfisted, melodramatic pop culture reference?

Yeah keep telling yourself and your faggot friends on Facebook that shit faggot.
Not all leftists are unarmed.
Know what Hubris is?

Attached: 1541586377097.gif (500x496, 472K)

as soon as you're in the 0.1%
youtu.be/96dcbkH9x08?t=40

It’s when someone thinks they’ll make a failed political ideology successful when much smarter and more competent people before him couldn’t?

It's all so tiresome...

Attached: Dm2Jp5HUcAA8XX3.jpg (500x375, 36K)

you're not going to do shit tomorrow except knock over some trash cans and get arrested
you don't own any weapons, you've never used any and you have no idea how to use them, you're out of shape and have no combat training armed or unarmed
you're a non-threat

Honestly you guys need to start masturbating and cumming all over yourselves right now. Find any cargo shorts and video game tshirts.

We need to show up smelling of stale cum and approach as many young liberal females trying to tell them about communism in the most spaghetti way.

Make sure to make yourself the most disgusting version of yourself so that anybody with half a brain would wonder how you and them are participating in the same activity.

No, fucking please do something faggot. You won't because you don't have the balls.

>Trump says Hitler was a bad man who committed many atrocities
>neo nazis now praised by the liberal media'

whoops!

No. I'm not going to a stupid protest.
But do you tell yourself that people like me don't have guns to make yourself feel better?
That's fine. I don't want to impose on your little feel-good hugbox. Go right ahead thinking what makes you feel good.

To be extra cool, swing by Salvation Army and pickup dark, heavily used garments and shoes if possible. Be on the lookout for everyday objects and occurrences that are offensive and fuck that Cheeto Clown!

Replace lotr with star wars and that's close. I rarely hear anything about lord of the rings.

Even though he might be a memeflagging ancom faggot he at least puts up. Even if he ends up with brain damage and jail time. All you stupid spergy whitenats do is make others looks stupid and say read siege. Just murder eachother so I can watch.

This is a man with a plan.

I don't get this. Is this supposed to be conservatives or liberals?
This doesn't make sense.
Who liked Sessions?

>Jeff Sessions fired..

I thought he resigned? With a resignation letter; that POTUS D.J. Trump accepted.

>my life revolves entirely around fantasy
Sounds about right, I hate them appropriating LotR when IRC’s are clearly shitskins today though

Orcs*

>niggers literally breaking down walls to get at the women and children while the able men fight to the death
Pottery

This. I wonder if they will ever figure out that Tolkien was using orcs invading Gondor under the control of sauron as a metaphor for the horde of invading foreigners into the west under the control of the cabal. Based Tolkien

That's the same thing I'm tripping on. They hated him when he was attacking weed now for some reason they love him. I just don't understand these people.

Quit larping as Jow Forums you commie faggot. I bet you cried about rape in goblin slayer.

Can't wait!! Hope you fucks riot and all of you DIE!!

Attached: 1531960267379.gif (320x180, 860K)

But the attorney general works for the president, it’s the right of your employer to fire you lol also since when do liberals like Jeff sessions?

>goblin slayer
Not even sure what that is.

Attached: 1540916500073.jpg (473x472, 43K)

Careful when tipping trashcans. You might get sticky sodie pop on you.

KO

Attached: ne219yeyw1sy.gif (446x251, 1.32M)

Attached: 79348373-1C5C-466C-9A8E-9FE296181710.png (1025x687, 294K)

>Libs voted to legalize marijuana in multiple states in the mid-terms and made it a national issue
>Libs now defending a man who hated everything they stood for and was objectively the only reason Trump didn't immediately float marijuana legalization

Attached: 1534454927388f.jpg (262x279, 34K)

Wew lad, the logic of the left.

>red states filled with protests
you faggots are so low-IQ

Please have a few of you getting shot.