Beto 2020

Beto 2020

Attached: 397CA310-176D-4814-8313-A29B0A714E37.jpg (750x773, 406K)

i beto he eats my semen

The fact he is white and male disqualifies him as the Dems choice.

BETFO

He could generate a lot of excitement in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Attached: 1746575784.jpg (270x341, 33K)

Beto over Trump in 2020.

Attached: 86E686C6-4678-41CA-B9F7-772286E4E968.jpg (638x515, 269K)

I will still vote no

He'll be forgotten like that other loser from California who ran in Georgia that they poured millions into.

No way. He’s no Jon Ossoff. He has electrified the grassroots of the Democratic Party nationwide.

Glad he lost, but this election proved that demographics are shifting faster than expected. I’d really hate to see Texas flip during the 2020 election.

>Beta O’Cuck

Attached: 973A08B8-611A-435D-B94A-D8B536DB3074.jpg (608x402, 35K)

>grassroots of the Democratic Party

Yes, because raising 70 million dollars and getting every leftist media outlet and all of hollywood to rally for a cheap clone of chuck schumer is definitely "grassroots". In texas, all of places.

Lots of people like me in Texas were inspired by him and his campaign. I’m not even from Austin or the border area.

>Lots of people like me in Texas were inspired by him and his campaign.

That just means you're like a cat chasing a laser pointer. You people are easily impressionable by fancy slogans and big personalities, all the while their policies are straight garbage.

>That just means you're like a cat chasing a laser pointer. You people are easily impressionable by fancy slogans and big personalities, all the while their policies are straight garbage.

LGBTQ+ equality
universal healthcare
pro-immigrantion reform
pro-choice
for impeaching Trump
believes in climate change
doesn’t take money from the NRA
doesn’t take PAC money
for a living wage
against Betsy DeVos’s education policies
against the tariffs and trade wars
for legalizing marijuana
for prison reform

I’m sorry but how is that garbage?

>doesn’t take PAC money
nigger, he had famous millionaires bankrolling his whole show. plus his father in law is a billionaire. fuck off with that, he's controlled by money and people higher up the DNC food chain just as the rest of them. if you think he's an untainted, grassroots political development you are incredibly fucking naive.

I didn't know any of that, but it was pretty obvious with the way the media covered him from the get-go.
He got way too much attention for an unknown.

You don't have to actually live in Austin or the border to have the same ideology as the idiot liberals that inhabit those places. Judging by your list of 'Betos' positives, you're just a regular old liberal. Unfortunately, all of Texas' major cities are now infested.

That's always a sign. Also nice get.

Attached: 1525203906696.png (713x1268, 630K)

NOT SO FAST

Attached: 1496434766685.gif (600x453, 384K)

Kek

Beto will be 2020's Bernie

Hillary will get the Saudis and Wallstreet to bankroll the broke DNC again.

She will own the DNC and "super delegates" once again.

She will cheat and be nominated once again

and all the Beto supporters whill be called Beto bros and Beto hoes

and Hillary will run the same campaign as lat time ... because she did not lose last time.

And this time she will shit herself on stage and and go in to a rambling speech on how she had some one killed once .

I am for one looking forward to it.

Attached: 1541016660008.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

it seems like a race against time/health for her. if she runs again it will be because she knows/believes the fix is in. heck, I don't think they'd even have to fix it at this point - the demographics keep marching inexorably onward in their favor.
but if she runs again I will be very, very surprised if she loses. it's just a question of whether she can avoid deteriorating too badly. how exactly do they ration the baby blood for their loyal pets like the Clintons?

Replace seman with ass then you got yerself a joke there fuckface.

I don't think the demographics are changing across the entire country -- there is some swing back to center and people are seeing how unhinged the left really is .

I am hoping that she dies while Campaigning and that will save us all

Attached: 1539220503299.jpg (811x907, 103K)

Beto gonna godo Brison and get Benis in Budhole

The Jews must be able to smell Beto's wallet and think he's dumb enough to blow more money on media garbage.

/skateboards away

Attached: 1541229685258.jpg (1200x900, 139K)