The ball is in Mueller's court now, and he's got an ace up his sleeve

The ball is in Mueller's court now, and he's got an ace up his sleeve.

Attached: Z0zRo3Z.jpg (575x572, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIFCYFbcGiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And what's that?

Looks like hes going to lose the fuck outta that checkers game.

why is the guy on the left playing the wrong game

you would absolutely win checkers vs chess....every time...bad analogy

He's going to double down on Sessions' resignation and hit a home run, scoring the goal of the century.

a nothing-burger and constant sperging over it for the entire duration of trumps tenure.

Attached: tumbleweed_licnsed_2[1].jpg (1000x667, 282K)

>Two year investigation
>One pawn moved
Sounds about right. He's got nothing confirmed. Thanks op for cleaning that up.

the left can't make it's own m-

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: mem.jpg (600x331, 138K)

>the brainlet on the right is restricted by complicated rules, sets of figures have different roles, if the king falls all is lost
>on the right there's an army of identical pieces all moving the same way barely restricted, completely decentralized and interchangeable, no king, a literal hive mind
A perfect illustration of >tfw too smart to win.

double down on what, President can fire top level cabinet appointees at absolute will most of them without cause

and that's not even relevant since Session's resignation is exactly that, a resignation, meaning it was his choice to do so, even if the President asked for it it's still Session's decision to give it.

"I serve at the pleasure of the President" isn't some meaningless phrase

That's a big nose..

THE RUSSIAN MEMES DAHNALD
HAND 'EM OVA

>bingo
fucking kek

Attached: 1510257256654.jpg (1400x1400, 171K)

No you wouldnt, they could just move to the white squares you retarded australian

Is this supposed to show how retarded Mueller is? One checker piece can wipe out multiple chess pieces in a single turn, have better movement options, and have kings that can actually do shit.

lol. If he avoids black squares, he can never win either.

Checkers pieces cant move backwards until king whereas chess pieces can, forcing their hand. It'd be easy to pick off any king and attack from the back, staying in only the white squares.

A chess piece can only take a checker by moving into that piece's black square making it vulnerable to a checker piece, the white square rook literally is useless and might as well not be in the game, pawns that start in white spaces are useless unless they move into a black space first

for you

Donald says "King Me", assumes rightful position as all powerful god emperor of the world, and has all heretics executed.

Knights to back parked in white spaces, force them to make all their moves they can until theyre forced to move their back pieces, then hop knight to back and pick off the one-directional retards one by one

You do know that you can easily beat someone playing chess if youre playing checkers right? Its like a guaranteed win.

Sega goes in all fields

never thought about checkers vs chess before
is it even possible to play?

Posting out loud

The ability of a checkers piece to double and triple jump and take multiple pieces with a single move could be brutal to a chess player. But a smart chess player could just hang back and kill with long range moves like queen, rook, and bishop.

It doesn't make sense to, and if the checkers pieces have to play by checkers rules and the chess by chess rules (Checkers hops to kill, chess knocks and takes spot) then chess player would have to be beyond retarded - they'd have to deliberately throw the game, to lose.

>democraps making things harder than they have to be to the point where they lose
woke take

It was an interesting thought experiment for me but chess would win every time. Even the worst chess player ever would never do worse than a draw due to the white square bishop

But apparently Jow Forumstards cant see this

>But a smart chess player could just hang back and kill with long range moves like queen, rook, and bishop.
Or just move up in a diagonal grid with pawns, and box the checkers in, then knock them all out with knights or whatever else.
There's like a billion ways to win, as long as you don't deliberately open yourself

>But apparently Jow Forumstards cant see this
>being 3rd to reply and thinking you're special for noticing.
try again.

It becomes more like poker when youre playing chess vs checkers. Its all a matter of bluffing. Does you opponent really know how to play chess? Or is he an idiot. You decide.

>1post fuckboy
>fitting that in there when I was texting my post and didnt see it before

Diaf leaf

Attached: 1537493318468.jpg (600x400, 121K)

>Your move
>The move Muller did only got Manafort in jail over tax frauds and every one who he pointed his fingers either are still at large or have their sentencing date keeping pushing back

Wow, Trump is so scared!

I guess if the checkers player has to take the chess player's king to win the chess player will win if he just keeps the King off the color the checkers player is stuck on.

>sessions canned
I hope our game is not causing you to perspire, Mr. Mueller.

Attached: le chiffre.png (1000x664, 1.07M)

Picture & file name related.
Savage... Didn't even click in to that one.

Fucking website

Attached: AmerimuttEducation.png (576x326, 39K)

Why do Democrats have this hard on for Mueller? SO far he's been absolutely useless for trying to prove a criminal offense for the past two years.

Only the checkers player can eliminate pieces. You have to hop over your opponent. Not bump them. Hopping doesnt violate the rules of chess. But bumping violates the rules of checkers. The only pieces you can play with are knights.

All the others atre disqualifies.

So the chess player can box in the checkers with a pawn wall, and use knights to hop between spaces the checkers can't jump on, while single or even double killing on hops.

witch hunt

Attached: witch_hunt.jpg (629x480, 62K)

Even if you were going by this technicality you could still easily win with just knights and parking the bus with the rest of the pieces in your corner

missing from picture: Putin and his novochok hitmen

Doesnt work. The checkers piece will always make it to the other side of the board. You cant even win if you made it to the other side because your piece is invalid.

But youd have a few checkers to king me

Mueller is fucked
if he is moving his pawns two spaces in the first go, then only four pawns could take any checker in their second move
Furthermore, once they move the second time, if they're not taking a piece (which you have to take diagonally) they have to move straight
meaning Trump would bounce over them, taking the piece.
Then, as soon a mueller moves ANY piece off the black squares on the back row, he's opening himself to lose 2 or 3 pieces in a row
Sure he has a lead in the total number of pieces, but Trump merely has to block off the king, whereas mueller needs to eliminate all the pieces.
This would be extremely difficult for meuller to win.

>*
>*NB: people convicted by special counsel had no charges based on Russian interference

Queen could move around on the opposite color of checkers with total immunity and cross the entire board diagonally in single moves. Engage and kill at will and disengage and move away at will.

Dafuq u talking about? You could make a 2 piece wall in the black spaces so the checkers pieces cant move forward anymore, basically pulling a Chelsea. I dont know what dog and pony show youre referring to but reaching the back of the board doesnt make you win in checkers Checkers players lose when all their pieces are gone

Violates the rules of your opponent. Disqualified

the moment she takes a piece she's on black though

No he doesn't.

why the hell is he playing cards on a tennis court?

That's because you're only seeing 2 dimensions here. On the other table Trump has just laid out a Charizard and a Jack of Diamonds, which should advance his piece to Boardwalk.

Picking up boardwalk this early in the game is going to be a huge bargaining piece in Donald Trump's hands.

Checkers players win when one of their pieces makes it to the opposite side of the board. And they get kinged. And then they can move freely. You cant guard all the checkers pieces at once. One of your pieces will end up getting taken out or the chaos would have them scrambling.

Going full autism on a cartoon. Lads, I fucking love you. Never change.

Checkers is like blitzkrieg.

Take your time youll die for sure. Dont think and youll get walked over.

Blitzkrieg is literally meth addiction, like all checkerlets

Too biased to give mueller the horse face the deserves?

Take yer swing. Chesslet.

If meuller is playing chess and donald is playing checkers, i think donald has the advantage.
>jump to kill
>multiple kills in 1 move
>multiple kings
>easy defensive positions
>only need to take his king
>he needs to take all of your pieces

Checkers > chess

and of course nobody points out the obvious reason that chess wins, you have a two piece advantage (ignoring king and white bishop) and can just trade one for one given that if checkers player can't move he loses

In a pinch, chess pieces can serve as checkers but not vice versa. Therefore, the faggot on the left is playing the wrong game, and he's made an illegal move.

How?

What the fuck did I just read

>if I pile on cliches, it will be like making a point
>no source, argument, or context

Tfw literally can never take chess's king if king never moves from the wall

Tfw 1 checker can wipe your board and you have to move your king.

Tfw when one of your non pawns can never take a checker without being forced to trade.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIFCYFbcGiA

This thread

Attached: mueller.jpg (600x600, 136K)

Tfw he can just put his peices on light squares

Sessions recused himself from everything to do with Mueller, man the mental gymnastics you fuckers pull is amazing

Tfw you just need to kill the king while his other pieces hide.

both trump and baron are chess grandmasters. this is a very uninformed cartoon

also... checkers claim anything they jump, and you are defeated when the final piece is killed. chess you just need to take the relatively stationary king. not impossible.

Nothin goyim

Attached: 73BD2763-E9B4-4224-809A-426B8EDC3F63.png (1536x2048, 582K)

>ace up his sleeve.
i wonder what cards trump has up his

Attached: 81aM0V7iQPL._SX466_.jpg (466x433, 62K)

>impossible to checkmate if your opponent has no king
So Mueller is fighting an unwinnable fight?

i guess the strategy would be forcing your opponent to king themselves and then check mate that

All the king has to do is move into a white spot.

He managed to convict some shyster on tax fraud, and some other guy went to the slammer for two weeks for telling a fib. Drumpf surely is finished now

There are No Aces... The Game is Over. Russia Needs To Arm and Place Nukes in S.Ossetia and Just Use them. the Americans are almost Guaranteed to Invade by 2019
The Russians Need to Arm it and Just Debo it
Russia Needs to Put Active Neuclear Weapons into S.Osessetia arm them and 100% Mindlessly Use them of the Americans come within 50 KM of Georgia. Blow up a Nuke on Russias Border by 2020.
This is What this election was all about.
Unless Trump Finds a way to convince the world that he is not deep State, Than Russia Needs to Deploy a Nuke over American troops at the first posible opertunity.
This is Why Trump is talking to China all of a sudden.... Arm Something and Blow drop one on some War games near Russian Borders. This is actual preperations for War, Deploy Nukes. Call the American Bloof This is Preparation For War!!! STRIKE FIRST

Not having Park Place can fuck you up too...

not looking at the fourth dimension