Pol will deny this

>pol will deny this

Attached: 45551121_2403186069774433_5721823378113822720_n.png.jpg (640x640, 62K)

dis is wut muh dick looks liek
*unzips*

>le epic blue wave larp
Only zero IQ niggers ever thought this shit would happen. They're the lefts equivalent of the Q larp.

>This is what we totally wanted all along!

>won the national vote
Gee - count CA I assume, where there was two democrat senators running against each other as somehow both votes going 'for democrats'.

this is damage control pure and simple.
models showed you guys picking up a 20+ seat majority with a 50/50 chance of taking the senate.
you were soundly defeated in the senate, and barely took the house by the skin of your teeth.
pollsters were wrong AGAIN.
impeachment is dead, pelosi herself said not to get your hopes up.
russia investigation is kill.
we still own the supreme court, and when trump get 2 more judge picks (which will have no resistance in congress) we will guarantee it stays red for decades.
oh, and that faggot acosta is about to lose his job too
what exactly did you win again?

85% of the vote in a red state when the btch had not support you know shits rigged and voter suppression is going on

>half of OP's image macro is bragging about 'diverse' identity politics in the "election" results
Looks like another one of those shill meme threads. Boy, are they popular here!

Attached: psyopCIA.jpg (640x406, 188K)

Judeo-Freemasons are the children of their father the Devil

you racists are the ones committing voter suppression against African Americans in Georgia

Blue trickle.

I'd be fucking ashamed to have anything to do with their fiasco; the amount of money laundered for a lackluster midterm is embarrassing. R incumbents retiring. many unopposed Dem races, first mid term of literally hitler, and disaffected boomers crying over their Q bubble being popped and just staying home; fucking Newt Gingrich would have loved this kind of easy mode. And yet the house is split, they have to introduce a budget, and the next 3 court picks are going to fundamentally change this country and they blew it there.

Is 4D just having a dumbfuck for an opponent?

The best you could do is pond ripples?

>Elected 2 Muslims and a gay person

$10 says aren't going to last long.

I'd the house more important than the senate?

I've never understood how the same people who say that race is a social construct and that all people are equal regardless of gender, religion, or sexual orientation can also say that race, gender, religion, and sexual orientation matter when it comes to electing officials. If none of it matters why is it brought up every single time someone who isn't a white male is elected to office?

Attached: 1452171358419.jpg (1131x1600, 409K)

>when you own the smallest branch of government and think you're going to take over the US.

Attached: Screenshot_310.png (386x389, 298K)

>It's a blue wave because I said so!

Dems aren't taking their failure very well, are they?

It was not a wave. You don't get extra points if the Democrat was gay or a Muslim or whatever the fuck. Republicans picking up seats in the Senate is not what a wave looks like.

>pol

Attached: 1459808109172.jpg (522x346, 21K)

Kinda shitty blue wave when all the hyped races were lost, though.

I think thats where bills go first and since Dems have majority they can completely veto it without it going to Senate and the President. That or if they hate the bill, they will probably toss it in the trash.

what the fuck is the 'national vote'?

>performs worse than historical averages
>we're winning guys, I swear
it's par for the course for the opposite party to make major gains in congress in the middle of the presidents term
you didn't, you didn't even get the senate

Do... do you think this didn't happen?

OP BTFO
>1 post by this ID
KEEP FISHING FOR (You)’s NIGGER MAGA

>Russia investigation is kill
Gonna need a source to back up that bullshit claim champ

lmao, spbp

cringe

Who are they trying to convince lmao

>took house that historically always goes to dems
>by a small margin
>pathetic.jpg

>Only have a few seat majority
>they should have like a 30+ majority
>in midterm with republicans in power
>who somehow managed to gain senate seats
>they also did'nt make any meaningful gains governer wise
>all they have now in the house is the same thing republicans had when they had "Majority"
>a bunch of retards with the same party label but are all in camps that hate each other
>The most powerful camp is bat shit crazy
>so basically nothing as usual is going to happen in the house
>Hahaha dumpf bfto
The midterms were bad for the dems.

Yes

Too tired and lazy to find a link, but the new AG has publicly said that he thinks the investigation needs to end since it's a disgrace. He's also said that Hillary should be indicted/have the investigation reopened.

>models showed you guys picking up a 20+ seat majority with a 50/50 chance of taking the senate.

...?? Most polls showed Democrats having like a 15% chance of taking the Senate. There was NO poll showing a 50/50 chance of taking it. C'mon dude, why do you gotta lie to make yourself look better? Lmao