How much of what he says is true and how much is bs?

Just turned on Alex Jones, was talking about government having officials in a ware house in California dropping acid so that they could connect with aliens who are satan so that they can get technology to build something to upload their conscience into to create the beast from revelations

Attached: aj.jpg (695x431, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101203-homosexual-birds-mercury-science/
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
youtu.be/qjZMzeZjQ3A
independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!"

Attached: Christ,_by_Heinrich_Hofmann - Copy.jpg (220x324, 18K)

totally covers for Israel.
the more mainstream he's become
the more he back peddles on exposing falseflags

So all of it is truth? I have no doubt there are Satanists in government (leaked emails pretty much confirm it) just dont know how much is true. I dont know how deep this rabbit hole goes

But the bible mentions the jews becoming the synagogue of satan so, is he not referring at least partially to them about this

Alex Jones = WWE

On the surface he seems to say a lot of batshit crazy stuff, but I feel like once a month I hear about one of his crackpot rants being true or coming true. I saw someone post this the other day that related to his infamous "turning the frogs gay" rant: news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101203-homosexual-birds-mercury-science/

Hes also has broken a lot of exclusive stories before any MSM outlet, so he is definitely a legit journalist in some aspects. I feel like hes definitely gone crazy because he is overwhelmed with all the conspiracy stuff he hears about and he has issues making concise points and getting a well put together idea out there.

most, that included

Attached: 1526102867973.jpg (512x512, 58K)

everything he cites with a link to a legit site you can follow is true. the "crazy" talk is all stuff he extrapolates from all the data, though i'm not sure if that part is to discredit the legit stuff or just hide it in plain sight.

The super rich can live in any country whenever they want. You are diverting away from Zionism when you pin Israel.

Every word he ever said is true, except the time he testified in court that he's just a performance artist and doesn't mean any of it.

Attached: I don't know.png (560x407, 11K)

you'll find out once he gets judgments
handed against him in court.

Hey dumb ass did you listen to him follow up by saying he doesn't believe this or in aliens, saying that this is what they believe in order to reach some ascended level?
Because I did. Go back to your liberal faggot brainwashing and cry me some tears about your failed blue wave.

So you think he is some kind of savant that is able to connect the dots and patterns and then come up with an overarching theory? But then has major issues conveying the idea verbally...would make sense.

I think the more likely explanation is he has been driven crazy by years of knowing all this shit about the deep state etc and is extremely disturbed that no one takes him seriously. He is trying to get all his ideas out there as fast as he can and it turns into a word salad. I would listen to the guy more, but honestly I don't have the mental stamina to keep up with his rants they are too all over the place. But its very interesting to read the articles that prove him right.

Post link. Oh whoops they are all banned...

You have to sift past his personality and delivery. He talks about real shit more times than not from my experience. A couple examples:

The company I work for just handed out webcam covers for all our laptops to guard against remote snooping. Also, a writer for Vox just came out arguing to put lithium in the water supply as a form of mass medication.

Alex was warning about this shit 8+ years ago.

Attached: 1521000213635.jpg (246x250, 6K)

No user, he said they take lsd and then they believe theyre receiving tech from alines/satan
>cry me some tears about your failed blue wave
user I literally voted republican all down the ticket STFU

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

A lot of what he says is true. How he says it is crazy.

you guys are both saying the same thing

youtu.be/qjZMzeZjQ3A

He literally says he doesn't believe in aliens or that it's true what they believe. You faggot tryhards keep taking things out of context because you can't handle being wrong.
Roughly he said people in Silicon Valley are taking LSD and mushrooms every single say in order to communicate with aliens and lucifer, and that they believe this, not him. He also says he doesn't believe in aliens either right after.

Please just kys.

I heard the radio show where he said something similar enough that I know you heard it too, but you've got what he said completely wrong. He's referencing MKUltra, and it was government agents giving LSD to test subjects. He just briefly referenced that.

dude relax, people who don't already know that are too far gone anyways

Unironically, watch the Joe Rogan interview.

If only just because Alex is fucking hilarious when he's high.

>He literally says he doesn't believe in aliens or that it's true what they believe. You faggot tryhards keep taking things out of context because you can't handle being wrong.Roughly he said people in Silicon Valley are taking LSD and mushrooms every single say in order to communicate with aliens and lucifer, and that they believe this, not him. He also says he doesn't believe in aliens either right after.
Yes user I literally just said that
Now quit going ape shit

link?

Alex is generally pretty funny, since he was Bill Hicks once

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

Attached: l2google.jpg (623x464, 79K)

I'm just pissed off because I had an argument with my mother on the phone over her being a brainwashed liberal and she says this out of context kind of bullshit.
I was telling her you know how I knew that Florida was going to go red?
And before I could tell her because I saw the media talking about how great the numbers of turnout in early voting were, which signaled to me the polls were wrong just like 2016.
But before I could even say it, she interrupts me with "because Florida is filled with stupid rednecks voting for assholes like Rick Scott".
She's 60 year's old and I just want my mother to not be so fucking retarded.
You can't even communicate facts with these people...my mom's a fucking NPC boomer and it's really depressing...
Sorry if I blew up..

That was to remove bias from the court that he was a loony conspiracy theorist who couldn't take care of his kids, his wife states after divorcing him that he is very serious and then some. If you want a link let me know.

Tell her Florida is a diverse state and if those people were racist they would move.

literal fucking who?

his ex-wife*

literally fucking new

>that pic related kek
Yeah I saw that the lawyer did that, just don't know whether he is legit playing a character like his lawyer says for his defense or if
His exwife is telling the truth, and his legal team did it to remove bias. I could see either one being true but Alex Jones breaking into the bohemian grove kinda makes me more inclined to believe hes not just performing

user if you don't know who leave. I knew of him before I came here

Who the fuck are you faggots talking about?

y are u mad tho

The gorn from the star trek episode arena user

Attached: aj2.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Its Alex Jones. If you don't know who he is I have no idea why you even came here

He knows he's just being rude

Well everything he says there is true. I have been in occult circles, and this is essentially the end goal of the system of the beast. Turn all of the world on its head and say to God “look, I turned your most precious creation against you, and they love it.”

Let me put it this way.
You know how these anti trump people don't even have any speaking points and literally just have posters saying "No!"?
That's literally her response to anything along with "men!". (think that episode of Louie when he goes into the coffee shop)
The worst part is she was extremely successful and went to school for STEM and knows a ton about construction, industry, and engineering. I don't even know how to get through with her.
She knows exactly what your saying is true because whenever I talk about Islam or immigration she talks about how her muslim coworker is a really great person and her best friend is a cuban woman. The worst part is she doesn't even like all these puerto ricans coming in and frequently uses the word nigger...
My mother is one of these insane feminists everyone of you would love to smack in the face, yet works with almost nothing but good southern men in construction as a project manager. She gets along with them and won't ever admit that she actually just hates men because my dad was a piece of shit...
Today she told me her prius battery went bad for the 2nd time this year... those things are like 2000$ a piece but refuses to just buy a decent truck used truck, which she could have bought twice already.
Her argument? She saved money on gas.
So if any of you need evidence that these people are literally insane, here's your sign.
I only wish Alex Jones wouldn't go so over the top so I could show people like her how stupid all of this is.
For the last two or three years I have been trying to redpill her but it's like dealing with a hoarder...which she is..but has gotten over that which you don't have any idea how hard a battle that was. That's the only reason I still fight this ridiculous battle with hope even people like her can see the light.
I'm not looking for somebody to talk to by the way. I'm just giving you guys an idea of what these people are like.

At the end of the day, this is his business. It's how he makes his money. In order to keep making money he needs to keep up this hyped image constantly. The character that he plays is a like an overly exaggerated rendition of his normal self. I genuinely think he believes in much of these ideas and a good amount of his theories have some solid backing, but he definitely is twisting facts, exaggerating nothing burgers, hyping happenings that never happen, and just plain ol' telling tall tales. Throughout his career, he has learned to own the showman approach and has learned the importance of keeping your viewers/listeners constantly entertained and intrigued so they always stay tuned in. After a while, that showmanship just because him all the time.

Many have called him out on his bullshit. Not so much for making shit up, but more for always embellishing truths in order to make them more scandalous and exciting stories to share with his fans. Bill Cooper comes to mind as one who called Alex out on his bullshit and was right.

I gotta assume, much like religious leaders. If Alex REALLY believed all of the theories he has ever talked about , he'd have killed himself by now. But he clearly hasn't, and judging by the size of his house and all the things he owns, he must feel confident enough that nothing is actually ever going to happen.

Attached: 1535095640853.png (502x502, 256K)

>She knows exactly what your saying
>you're*
didn't notice the typo before I hit send.

>You are diverting away from Zionism when you pin Israel.
Sure, Zionist and Gloabalist jews are a problem world wide.
But JEWS having their OWN state level powers, intelligence agencies like MOSSAD to run false flags (as they have many times), is made possible by the state of Israel, it's a huge threat!!

+Israel literally have nukes and a samson option to nuke everyone is kikes think they will lose. this rouge terrorist state needs to be dismantled.

Additionally Israel is stealing US tech and selling it to Russia and China

Attached: israel f35.png (1524x700, 412K)

It's true that you can see other entities communicate to you with psychedelics.

Are they aliens or demons? We don't know. Can you get sacred knowledge? Perhaps.

>leaked emails

Post link.

user I'm not going hunting but I'm referring to podesta's emails
As well as humas where she talks about sacrificing a chicken (not sure if she meant actual chicken or a child because fbis code for pedos) to moloch