The BLACK woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity

The BLACK woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let’s start by looking at her body. Her body is curvaceous. Her voluptuous shape makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is nubile, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her hardiness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK woman’s demeanor is one of alphaness. She is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. Her demeanor strikes envy into the more timid, prudish races of women(wh*te bitches)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her bunda. The BLACK bunda is largest of all the races. As the bunda is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK woman the most feminine of women. This large bunda is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of WHITE MEN, being able to more than take all the length of the phallus. Its strength insures that when she orgasms, the potent african contractions will immediately draw in the seed of the WHITE BVLL the BLACK woman copulates with.

In total, the BLACK woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of her WHITE BVLL without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK woman is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: 8082147_img20181105191520_jpegbb9c3802133432688ef9ee734247a621.jpg (442x545, 86K)

I'm a kiwi guy with a black gf and I can confirm. Love her to bits, white women are trash

black women are very beautiful!

Black women are disgusting on every level

Attached: SRDR (64).jpg (1198x1600, 228K)

Some black women are pretty, but unfortunately all of them smell.

t. virgin (involuntary)

Black women stink. Majority of them wear wigs ffs

Attached: 3195FEBE-A338-415C-B9F7-3872B1F5530E.jpg (960x736, 62K)

There's a reason not even niggers want black women and look for other women

Attached: 1517824348652.jpg (540x568, 77K)

I fucked a halfie with full on nigger hair once, at the end she was giving me the succ and I put my hand on her little afro it was like a stuffed animal

What about the smell though?
Kek

harvest is going to be great, Gods going to wipe
every nigger off earth forever.

Every negress I have been around has smelled fine. Maybe it's your upper lip?

False, of course.

You’ve been around them too long then.

This
They have some of the most inflated egos I've ever seen on a bitch. They literally walk around thinking they're tens.

Is it ok if i pass on my seed into a black womb?
At least i have brown eyes.

Attached: 4133.png (230x219, 7K)

What do black girls feel like? They look like their body is very hard like plastic.

California, I take it?

How do you put up with the stink?

Ohh geez are you kidding me. That giant fat ass meme is the worste . Pretty simple formula arm length to ass width ratio. If theyre arms are to short to reach around their own ass while sitting on the toilet that means they revert to the typical black female hygiene , they eipe their ass thru their fat thighs from BACK TO FRONT. Smearing their own shit and dingle berries right thru their own pussies , leading to THAT stench so associated with black females. They all do it to , no sense of personal hygiene. Its absolutely awful. So next time you admire one of those giant assed sheeboon remember her pussy is covered in her own turds and probably hasnt seen clean water in weeks because of "Muh weave" cant get wet itll kill the lice. Fucking yuk.

It's okay if you just pass on your seed into the bathroom drain. It's the genetic future of your progeny that's at stake here.

I bet her sweaty ass smells like cigarettes and stale kfc. Also how the fuck do you get that fat In africa, does she eat hippos and shit.

Whats the deal with weave? Is it burned onto their heads? And how long can they go without washing that shit?