I avoided Jow Forums for 2 days because I knew reddit would be shilling their shit here en mass. Did they fuck off yet?

I avoided Jow Forums for 2 days because I knew reddit would be shilling their shit here en mass. Did they fuck off yet?

Attached: b9f35b014dc8962de2da71fa6f87c497.jpg (658x960, 100K)

nigger, look around
>one post this ID

No. This is just what Jow Forums is going to be till 2020

>text online triggers me
Aren't you a plebbitor yerself?

That's always been the fucking case and reddits been here for years I just mean when they flock here even more during times like these

This is only the beginning of the shill, until 2020 and most likely 2024.

It's bad.
Why did you make this thread. To ask if the shit was really shitty, or really really shitty?
your blog sucks, Jow Forums, faggot

>2 posts by this ID

Jow Forums has been subverted for years now newfag

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

>Complaining about Reddit for shilling
>Shills in every conservative Jow Forums thread possible
Jow Forums is just a conservative Reddit. Don't act like y'all are shit

You fucked up

no u

>Jow Forums is just a conservative Reddit
except totally different, as I have no account here and no rules I care to break.
Fuck off, lil nig

bring it! I know all you Euronigs only have one IP per village. you gunna get stabbed by your mom

also, all you newfags need to stop misusing the term shilling. words matter, retards
what is Jow Forums selling here, idiots?

Another fine example that redditors are to stupid to even understand the difference between Jow Forums and reddit. Truly pitiful beings.

Anyways, it's still bad, but it's gotten better now that's it getting late. Most redditors have a bed time after all.

It actually might have saved this board. I had more interesting conversations on here today than I've had in a long time. It's been almost like it was way before the Presidential election decline when this place turned into an echo chamber circle-jerk that just posts the same threads with all the same predictable responses, day in and day out.

nigger

Yes i think, come have a good time in /nsg/.

I'm not a nigger, I'm alt white.

go back

You go, faggot. I've been here since /new/.

then why do you seem like such a faggot?
bet people been telling you to go back since day one, boner dork

>go back
Bet you've been begging your mom to do the same thing for years after she took her first BBC. Why are you so angry? Does black step daddy beat you like the miserable little cur you are?

nigger

/ptg/ still exists

Attached: 1539781039226.jpg (1024x734, 69K)