How does pol feel about freedom of speech?

How does pol feel about freedom of speech?

Attached: T8oLbp_f_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRF3l1HCZlM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HURF DURF NOT FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES

overrated

#BelieveAllWomen

He didn't have a right to keep the microphone.

CNN can send another reporter if they want. Being part of the press doesn't give them a right to send a particular reporter and if the WH doesn't want a particular one to attend anymore that's tough shit on them. The WH doesn't even have to talk to the press.

We'll take it first, and then we'll take your guns. And after that, we'll kill you.

Dude's an insufferable faggot. I'm just amazed Trump had the patience not to ban Acosta from the WH after he tried to sabotage the NK peace talks.

It's fine. But being a toxic male and overpowering women is not ok. Looking right in those lifeless eyes of yours, Jim.

It would be a good thing, yes.

feels good man. free to tell you what a cunt this cunt is.

You censor all of us, millions of people, and then you have the gall to come here and whine about Jim Acosta? Eat shit faggot.

none of the white house journalists ask questions hard enough, especially acosta, for trump to use any excuse to revoke his wh press credentials. Trump's one of the biggest mouths the US has ever seen, who gives a shit about acosta asking loaded questions. this is america, not some bootlicker fantasy.

Good luck, faggot.

Attached: 1541280738389.png (768x1024, 671K)

what acosta does is hate speech.
hate speech isn't free speech.

isn't that how it goes, liberals?

removing a press pass from acosta is not an attack on free press. he broke rules that he agreed to in order to attain said pass

nigger
gas jew
eat shit shariablue

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Acosta prevented other journalists from being able to speak by hogging the mic and bullying an intern. CNN should be ashamed of him.

That is a well paid employee of a multi billion dollar media corporation who is not owed a press pass. He is free to speak all he wants. He is just not welcome in the White House press corp. He has freedom of speech just not freedom from consequences.

Honestly, how can CNN still have a white male reporter in 2018? They need a trans woman of color to replace this white cis male scumlord.

Even if he's gay with Anderson Cooper it's not enough these days to just be gay if you're a white male. If he's Jewish I retract this statement because clearly Jews can't be white.

It doesn't apply to weaponized military grade propaganda outlets. The same way the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to machine guns.

When the President of the United States of America tells you to sit down you sit down and shit the fuck up.

>This has been flip's tips, on [adult swim]

Cute... the lefty psycho preaching about freedom of speech

its not called free cnn it's called free press, fuck off back to covering the local county fair you faggot

Difference between free speech and situational autism in not understanding tenor of room/conference. CNN thinks it can hog the press time questions while the President is genuinely interested in hearing equally from all press and journals Death to Acosta.

Acosta is CNN's token white guy.

Attached: 5096869867002.jpg (2115x3240, 3.17M)

Shut *

Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences sweetie

it actually does.

Your jus watch you dumb white asshole

spbp

Freedom isn’t free. If you respect the office of the president then you need to shut the fuck up.

>Acosta
>white

Looks like a lesbian George Clooney

Quite being a fuckin' tease and do it you quivering nigger faggot.

No it doesn't. You are free to speak and your speech will be protected but there are and will always be consequences. "Talk shit get hit"

>President is genuinely interested in hearing equally from all press and journals that ask him questions favorable to his administration.

Noticed a typo and fixed it.

Compared to the rest of CNN he is considered their token white guy.

>That’s enough, put down the lollipop.
>Put down the lollipop.
>Put it down, now.

Attached: 4F053938-49E3-40C1-9ACC-43971EC2C0C9.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Faggot

So you are saying Trump deserves consequences for his speech?

SHOOT EVERY JEW YOU SEE

Attached: 6.png (980x742, 208K)

if I can't say nigger, then we should just outlaw journalists

>then we'll take your guns
Roll your ass on over nigger. Come get some.

Attached: 1541653988321.jpg (1080x744, 118K)

He's got to be autistic, the way he acts and all.

Attached: DrGAQFkUwAAr9px.jpg (1125x1125, 88K)

He should have been shot.

Attached: 3D9382C6-8EB5-4EE6-9B32-1820C3646FE5.jpg (534x401, 33K)

freedom of the press is not freedom from consequences

Not only does he deserve consequences but he receives consequences on a non-stop basis. Thus the negative coverage. That is how it works.

President Trump should take a big box of shoes in with him to let fake news know when it’s iverstepped the mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRF3l1HCZlM

He chopped down on her arm forcefully and intentionally then lied about it. Zoomed in and slowed down in the vid.

His press creds got revoked because he's consistently a disruptive asshole who makes press conferences worse, it has nothing to do with his questions you mongoloid. .

And it's always Acosta, it's not like it's other people are doing it too.

US Journos are lucky they live in USA not Russia. Fucking pussies.

For me and not for thee

1. kys

The President wants questions which are in the spirit of fairness. He is the most benevolent speaker and listener in the face of sheer Satanic hate. Radically against him or for him, he does not want either. Just fair questions -- the kind they gave Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. Which they STILL don't do (2 years). Pay attention and wake the fuck up, or kys.

You don’t hit women CNN.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

Attached: F5D41C0E-6D4F-4A83-BA37-F5DF06BC42BC.jpg (247x139, 12K)

Based and legitimate

Taking punch a Nazi to its conclusion they are just tantruming little animals.
I hope he gets jailed for that attack.

Attached: 9335C1E4-D609-4478-A5E1-B2358D993775.jpg (1443x2617, 337K)

49 chairs in the WH briefing room. 49 mega corporations asking questions. Many of which are subsidiaries of the same parent company. Hinckley, shot Reagan, and is a long time friend of George Bush Sr.
No reporter has ever asked George Bush Sr., "Does it feel awkward that your friend shot the president?"
> Free press

Attached: Rockefeller_thumb.gif (180x285, 2K)

Free speech is great. So is the fact that unchecked it leads to the supremacy of the fit and the degradation of the unfit.

I feel Jim Accost-her is rapey as fuck and this humble basket weaving forum is not a formal court of law. And therefore, Mr. Acosta is not entitled to the presumption of innocence.

Therefore, he is GUILTY AS FUCK!

I do not believe in free speech absolutism, no value is to be derived from certain kinds of speech; be they slander, blasphemy, obscenity or some other kind of immoraityl.

That’s weird I used a clip of the fake red pill scene from Total Recall the other day. It’s very violent, Arnie puts a hole through the shills forehead for sweating execution style then spits the pill onto the dead doctors face.
I swear it must have deleted or something in the last couple of days because all there is now is this pussy version that stops short of the shooting OR the shooting without the build up.’
I swear it’s creepy but it’s like the NPC thing where anything at all that relates to their attempts to brainwash NPCs is deleted from the internet.

Attached: 9F3307CC-4555-4998-B54D-600A6B26C18B.png (1125x2436, 441K)

Post rare acostas. Fuck this manlet, Trump should put him on the no fly list to.

Attached: 1533130529272m.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

I got something like that when i tried to make a post the other day on here, said "unusual traffic". I was the only one home and the only device that was powered on was my phone.