2018, almost 2019

>2018, almost 2019
>Still doesn’t dip

Attached: 13412A81-2627-49CB-ABF1-68B27AE405BE.jpg (600x600, 83K)

Kodiak wintergreen

Total cope post.

cringe

Attached: 1540781104068.jpg (953x1000, 175K)

>gatorlip detected
cope wintergreen masterrace checkin in

roger doger that.

The new can design is legit.

this, there is absolutely nothing wrong with stuffing narcotics in your mouth and letting your gums and cheeks soak up all that nutritional goodness
contrary to popular belief, it CURES cancer

Attached: tobacco dipper here.png (814x1011, 429K)

...how HUGE is her fucking vagina....what the fuck....

Why does she wear these clothes

Attached: 20180901_081622.jpg (190x1000, 72K)

Good, but too expensive

Virgin detected.

>almost 2019
>still dips tobacco

Attached: wg-singlecan.jpg (1067x800, 170K)

Even though she is a fridge, I'd put my carrot in her crisper drawer

Attached: Chlo_eb5e71_6027650.jpg (632x838, 90K)

>Copenhagen
>not grizzly

Poorfag

no shit im a fag you retard
you might get sucked in

This. Increasing amount of young Swedes and Finns use dipping tobacco or snus. I once saw my snus-using friend ripping dead skin from inner part of his upper lip. Never wantes to even try it after that.

Grizzly's better and half the price. Cope is fine cut and dried out bullshit. Kayak or Timberwolf is the poorfag brand anyway.

How's this shit compared to cigarettes? Seems like a college dudebro thing up here

Smoke tobacco like a real man, dip is for gross faggots

Its the same price in my state :(

Its the opposite in most places. Chicks don't dip, so it must be manly or something.

Does it taste like straight with a hint? I cant stand that.

Shits like $30 a tin here what the fuck

Grizzly mint masterrace

Puffy princess

Jesus christ

Same price as Copenhagen? Copenhagen is almost 5$ a can here, while Grizzly is under 3$.

I PUT TO'BACKER IN MY LIPS
WHEN I DIP
YOU DIP
WE DIP

Its gross but I'm hooked. Better than smoking imo

I'm a grizzly wintergreen dude though. Cope is pretty week unless it's long cut or snuff but flavor goes out in 10 minutes. Kodiak wintergreen is the best and premium but Kayak Grape is best cheap dip along with Stokers

Just started dipping, am a Nazi, and politically genuinely felt ashamed of dipping, as I feel that it is a sign of over indulgence in physical pleasure, and the lack of discipline that that implys. What about dip makes you advocate it on pol? What does dip have to do with Nazism?

Grizzly kayak and wolf always dry. Kodiak always fresh lots of spit i can filler up a mt. Dew bottle in 3 wads.

Real men smoke cigars.

These are the only dips you need

Attached: Dips_M_WorkoutLabs.png (540x360, 48K)

It's a normal vagina.. it's just a camel toe which I find hot fagg

Just notic andd my id im so ashamed

Holy shit, I didnt think anyone knew about kayak grape
No one sells it around me anymore

Oh shit timber wolf peach was my high school dip of choice

Jesus youll be fun in the trench. Look at the moral booster you wont end up friendly fodder.

Same

Why not dip while you dip? Gives you that extra bit of motivation.

Attached: black meme guy.jpg (280x180, 10K)

Skoal cherry freshman year of college

I would get it in North Carolina about 6-8 years ago. Havnt seen it where I live now but I'd definatley buy a can of it if I came across it. Timberwolf peach was the other high school go to

If skoal wasnt so dry itd be great. Skoal cherry was legit tho

I found kayak grape in college and got the baseball team hooked on it lol (mostly nigs and spics) I didnt even play just went to the same gym

Camel Snus Mellow master race reporting in. Anyone know if they make this flavor in dip?

Yeah i dont fall for the skoal meme anymore

One guy in the military used snus so much his upper lip's inner part and the guns started to swell and bleed or something. Terrible. He kept using it though. Jesus fuck, must be terrible to be addicted to something that badly.

gums*

Never heard of it

Yeah using that stuff while dehydrated ain't good

Lol roastie rescue brigade.

Enjoy your moth cancer

Mouth. Fucking Christ

Australian soldier here. Every NCO/JNCO whos been to Afghan dips. No one other Australian demographic does it, not even other soldiers. What do you Americans get up too overseas? Do you do nothing but dip on deployments?

your point?

Attached: 1440962941108.jpg (685x798, 76K)

Moar lamp

I drink half gallon of water and 12 oz soda with a dip in

Not a soulja but i assume they dip because smoke gives away your position and jonesn is jonensn

Enjoy your dip cancer-boy.

Attached: 57984203-D5BA-4860-AC26-A8B88BFD7523.jpg (615x752, 78K)

I started back in the summer when I was working manual labor. That first buzz was fucking awful. Wish I could use it at the gym desu.

Attached: unknown.png (1063x1863, 1.88M)

They both cost about 6 bucks in south dakota. American Tobacco company owns both I think and realized theres not a lot of competition in the market.

Yeah that isnt the type of cancer you get from dipping

Welp i dont want to turn into a sponge im out

Whats that he has?

Yes. Stimulants of all sorts are ingested with regularity, but there will always be a special place for dip.

It does fuck up your night vision, but falling asleep is even worse.

Super rare cancer
synovial sarcoma
Like 1 in a million
You can get some nasty shit with chewing though. All tobacco sucks honestly

Which brand is the strongest. I did cope and have only dipped cope for the past 2 years

>2018
>almost 2019
>still puts cancer causing agents into his mouth
Dude, wtf are you even trying to promote here?

According to the Swedes from what I understand the way they cut and refine suns is supposed to be significantly less carcinogenic than American dip.

It burns like a motherfucker on your gum and lip. If you dip enough in the exact same spot you get a raw patch that stays sore until you stop dipping in that spot and let it heal. Give you corpse breath.

The nic buzz is nice though, and it tastes good too. Wouldn't recommend it though.
t. Guy who dipped for about 7 years.

Well the problem is the curing process of dip and chaw.

>2018
>still not burning holes in your upper digestive system

dip is dip, dude. You're latching that shit straight to your gums... Straight to those sensitive blood vessels that protect your mouth, and your gums are not as protective as you think they are. You gonna dip 20+ years because you have no control and/or you think it strengthens your manhood, you will get fucking cancer.

It burns like a mutherfucker when he fucks you in the ass and he has aids. If he fucks you enough you get a raw spot and you have to stop ass fucking and let it heal.

The prostrate massage is nice though, and it feels good too. Plus you’ll get aids.

T. dipping faggot. Your just as stupid as bug chasers.

that nostalgia

Kodiak wintergreen 1988-2013. Grizz wintergreen 2013-current.
Old, fat, charming, and alpha as fuck. Sexual tyrannosaurus. Most of you faggots can't into dip beast

>burns like a mutherfucker when he fucks you in the ass and he has aids. If he fucks you enough you get a raw spot and you have to stop ass fucking and let it heal.
Wouldn't know, but I'll take your word for it since you have so much experience in the matter.

You will partially have your jaw removed, or almost your entire lower jaw if we are lucky, soon. Have fun with that situation. I'm honestly curious as to how you will react when you get this news.

You will have died from the aids well before I die from nigger hair longcut.

I figure you dippers would know since you’re obsessed with cramming shit in your mouths for oral pleasure.

Seeing has I fuck the same chick till she leaves me or I die of natural causes or some nigger shoots me, you will die of cancer before I ever get AIDS.

Checking in bruh

Dip? Hell yeah brother yee yee

>said the faggot who likes to get raw dogged up his ass

>not snusing in current year

Attached: 20181108_082948.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

nigger

>not packing your own cigarettes

Fuck outta here dr. zorba rabbi. Are you still afraid of death and dismemberment? Condolences on your mental slavery. But thanks for your concern.

No. You you won’t die of natural causes. You die because you’ll lose your jaw and face from oral cancer because you dip. And before you die you’ll go broke from the medical and drug costs. And the chick you fuck, if she’s smart, will leave you; but she probably won’t so she’ll have to deal with your suffering and expenses and injuries.

Yeah. Dip, and cancer, is so fucking based.

You fucking retard, I'm arguing against fucking dipping. I don't consume anything that puts me at risk for oral cancer. see

This. Look at the studies on snus, it has little to link to cancer. The nicotine actually can help boost T production.

little to no*

Skoal spearmint pouches. The patrician choice.

The buzz is amazing but it can be quite damaging if you have shitty fucked up gums/teeth like me.

t. Someone who used to dip but once I noticed gum recession I dropped the havit entirely

Gotta die sometime. I probably will die of cancer before you. Seeing as how your imaginary skank is getting blacked while you browse weeb-nationalist anime boards, I suspect you will die a long slow death from stage 4 hpv and second-hand nigger jizz exposure.

They fuck the female "soldiers" but the ratio is so off everyone gets herpes and hpv

>drinking the carbonated jew

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-04-21-57-47.png (800x1280, 774K)

Just go upper gums if your lower gums are receding rookie

Attached: sumner_caning_xl.jpg (610x411, 128K)

That's not so bad