Ww3 tomorrow

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6xQ9gcK0Gw

SJWs are a global network of psychopaths and they start civil war in America tomorrow

Attached: A537DC88-8BED-4F38-BB91-E31D4D086228.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189125426/
twitter.com/maddow/status/1060307327155363840
snopes.com/fact-check/baron-trumps-marvelous-underground-journey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please be the case, we need another war desperately to go to the next cycle, men are weak

Attached: uOZyBXz.jpg (600x719, 83K)

WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE DONE THIS???

Attached: doubt.jpg (465x478, 28K)

False flag attack in 3....2....

I have a 200 round case of .30-06 coming in tomorrow morning, I'm locked and loaded fuckers BRING IT.

actually unironically this

Attached: ouu5Zhj.png (333x294, 159K)

What the fuck is that shit?
Why can't Jow Forums cook? Go fucking buy a recipe book nigger

Thank you so much.
I'll be sure to screencap this so that 3 years from now, when we have been at civil war for 3 years, I can show people that Random Internet Dude predicted it 1 day before it happened.
I will be like "I told you so!" tho really it will be like you that told you so.
You rock.

Wish a nigger would. Its the only hope we have.

stop linking your blog you utter faggot
nypa

I fucking hate you.

Evan, inciting civil unrest is a bad idea.
your you tube career is over.

This guy will shoot up one of the rallies and then this video and thread will be cited as evidence.
Look at how new this account is. The dude is literally hitting all of the typical MSM type talking points.

Attached: 1540178898732.gif (660x780, 201K)

Why are American right wingers so desperate for a civil war? It's almost like they know their entire ideology is bankrupt of solutions so instead they have to fantasize about just killing everyone who disagrees with them, that being the only scenario in which they emerge victorious in their "marketplace of ideas".

Don’t threaten me with a good time

Should we sing and hold hands instead. Not everything can be solved diplomatically. Looks like the left is pushing for one not us we are on the defensive.

If you want to know the state of America
>Your forced to pay for your own replacement they don't even hide it they rub it in your faces.
>You are forced to pay for others kids and you can't afford your own.
>Quality of life and wages in general is degrading
>There is no end in sight

The reason civil war is fantasized so much here is that it would literally set things in balance within a year, with a really high cost of life as the negative since a lot of stuff is trucked in from far away and would be disrupted as a result.

But protesting isn't "pushing for one", it's just protesting.

That's fucking. Retarded. A civil war would be horrible, Russia and China would exploit this turmoil and possibly invade to take territories as well. Nightmare scenario for sure.

im OP.

its more complicated than you think. I did this post:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189125426/

the SJW movement is like the Nazi party, we are in the late 1920s

when are the deep state indictments?

honestly, I think the world may be a very different place by thanksgiving.

this is anti semetic

Holy shit guys, a WW3 just flew over my house. Should I be worried?

It's an english breakfast you dumb nigger

hol' up

Attached: 1538461274388.jpg (638x501, 66K)

oh fug
twitter.com/maddow/status/1060307327155363840

Attached: 1541655897818.png (2796x1604, 3.83M)

this is actually real

>Q Clearance Patriot
Yeah thanks for nothing faggot

What do you suggest is the best line of defense?

>tfw the hwite burger doesn't recognize hwite culture

Now i am hungry fuck you

I agree with some stuff you say in that they're just looking for an excuse, it's pretty much a ball rolling downhill that can't be stopped, ran by socios, etc...

You're off on the history of Hitler's rise to power. The American Hitler will come about when someone stands up to these faggots and casts themselves as the person who will save the public from these people when the government won't.

>30-06
go to bed gramp

distance. fly to an island off south chile.

but numbers. stay in groups. keep everything locked. constant redpill and debate, show people they are brainwashed, even if that means shooting over fighting in the street.

ive been predicting this since high school. late 2010s/early2020s will be ww3, the SJW global war.

P.S. The SJW movement is Marxist communism with class based oppression substituted with identities as it was tailor made for the weakening of America. There is no arguing with them. They are too far gone.

SHOUTING over fighting in the street...but just goes to show what im imagining

>Marxist communism with class based oppression substituted with identities
So it isn't "Marxist communism".

A communist cooked this.

is my dad still gonna make deviled eggs??

what convenient label would you apply for
>like marxist communism but with class based oppression substituted with identities

Ok this pretty weird but I bet if I read through the novels the descriptions are a huge misappropriation of the actual contents of the book

>ww3

>civil war

Learn to read faggot.

Get back in the shed phillip

>200 rounds
Less than a combat load. Fuck right off you useless cunt

I reckon we're due for a good old fashioned war, boys. It won't be tomorrow but it is coming soon to a city near you. The unholy alliance of spics, niggers, muslims, and the jews and leftists who enable them will be coming for whites soon enough and sure enough. Keep your powder dry, fellas.

The entire basis of the idea of oppression is simply a vehicle for the (((chosen few))) at the top of power structure in communism so they can keep the masses fighting over table scraps while they eat steak dinners. So yes, it's the same thing because the purpose is the same with just the mechanisms it uses to achieve its goals changed. Oppression needs no evidence, only pointing the fingers at successful people and telling unsuccessful people that it's because of the successful people that they are unsuccessful. It doesn't need proof. You just need the idiots to be pointed in the right direction

What's wrong with that? If pedos outnumber us I say we resort to violence. It's a logical decision.

Relax drumpfcuck

Didn't these faggots say the same thing last year? "It starts on November 4th" etc. Fuck these tools can't get anything right.

This is probably the most gay shit I have ever seen.
Stop promoting your tranny blog you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1537612115503.png (550x543, 25K)

Excellent. Let them come.

Attached: 152744658628.png (500x539, 145K)

How do you manage to be so fucking gay that I'm actually angry now? Ist that some kind of superpower? Like, are you ULTRAFAGGOT9000 or something?

Should probably be working out regularly and preparing (everyone globally). If you're just too fucking beta it's okay. We need communications and intelligence.

I bench 295 run a 4.7 40 and leg bench 1100. 3 stripe gracie brownbelt. ill be ok.

No seriously, you are so amazingly gay that I have the feeling of a tiny cock penetrating my asshole just from hearing you talk.

yeah well i bench 300 run a 4.7 30 and leg bench 1200. 4 stripe gracie brownbelt. what now, beta faggot?

Shit I have to go to Portland this weekend, how fucked am I? Not just Portland, but fucking downtown Portland.

Is that why you keep baiting him to talk more?

literally, you will be in danger if you go. 100% chance of street violence

no, he baits me to talk more because he enjoys reading posts by people more intelligent then him. its how he's learned to pretend...

literally, you will be sucking dick if you go. 100% chance of anal violence.

>no u xD

only a filepiler would sound so stupid. tu?

I’ll keep you all posted. If you don’t hear from me by Monday send in the Colonial Marines.

no really, it's absolutely astonishing how so much gay faggotry fits into one little faggot. it's like god wanted to create 100 gay faggots, but was lazy and so he decided to create only one, but one that is as much of a gay faggot as those 100 gay faggots would have been. like, damn, I think you probably will rip spacetime a new asshole just so you can fuck it.

> Podesta arrest on 11/3-11/4
I'll believe it when I see it. With the new AG, I have a little bit of hope. That's about it.

To be fully honest it's because we know the ideology is not persuasive. The indoctrination of the left is media-wide and they are selling comforting lies while the right wing is trying to sell hard truths. There is no market for them. Also, leftists are straight up parasitic and their ideology is killing the country. At a certain point the only answer to the situation is violence. I'm starting to understand why Hitler felt it necessary to kill Strasser, some people just cannot be reasoned with and if you don't remove them they will jeopardize the entire cause.

fuck just looking at that fatty mc fat fuck meal makes me feel like having diarrhea and vomiting

how the fuck do people eat sausages and eggs?

don't expect normal government or day to day life to function much longer. maybe, nut my honest guess no, and I have decent sources

LARPing should be a bannable offense.

>nut my honest guess
see? fucking gay.

What the fuck this is real. Even (((Snopes))) backs it up. I'm spooked.
snopes.com/fact-check/baron-trumps-marvelous-underground-journey/

A civil war would most likely be over incredibly quickly. The extreme left would be crushed, they are not combat ready and they don't have the military on their side. They are also concentrated in fixed locations while right wingers hold much more territory by default.
Thinking Russia and China will invade is idiotic as fuck. Our homeland defense doesn't just suddenly disappear because we are fighting each other. A land invasion of the U.S. is almost impossible. You can't keep thinking about a potential civil war in the modern era in terms of the Civil War of 1861. It just isn't the same. Russia and China would try and take advantage for sure but they wouldn't dare attempt a military intervention. The price is probably worth it as well, it is this or we continue to die the slow death we are currently experiencing. America is on track to cease being a world power unless shit changes fast.

its a white guy saying minorities should go protest. i best the only ones who show up are white and they get maced

statistically democrats are minorities and republicans are white as of 2016 its that clear cut. have fun. cant wait for the vid clips of ex antifa faggots doing back yard wrestling shit in staged locations. white people pretending to care about things and play righting with other white people

>grow up in nice quiet town full of white people where nobody locks their doors and everyone helps each other out
>the culture shock happens so slowly that after 20 years it hits you all at once when you're talking to your mom about how she gets yelled at constantly in spanish by some illegal spic that buys $100 worth of lottery tickets and beer and then buys her food with food stamps
>go to home to visit and trash is in the streets, white people are like unicorns and mariachi music is blaring everywhere
>when I was a kid it was a scandal when some kids broke into the baseball field concession stand and ate a bunch of candy, murders are a thing now though
>have to look people in the eye who defend this shit
>stare into the brown abyss and realize if you leave this kids to your children and grandchildren without a fight you're a selfish pussy

Damn, if only I could put it into words.

you bring this

Attached: ybt.jpg (960x960, 135K)

are those canned tomatoes? also what kind of sausages?

I constantly move between feelings of rage and despair. I have a sense that the future I was promised as a child has been taken away. Thinking about what the young me expected the world to be like when he grew up makes me want to break down laughing or crying. The worst part is by then it was already over, I just didn't know it when I was young.
Deep down I know its too late and there's nothing left to save. I know I won't raise a beautiful family in a loving community. My dream since I was just a boy was to marry a good woman and have a little boy of my own and to watch him have an amazing life. Now I just want to kill some of these fucking rats before I'm taken out of the world.

we in the end game now.

I have a son. It's incredibly depressing. He will never know the America I grew up in. He won't even understand why I miss it so much.

only one way this ends. your blood. time to get real.

not tomatoes at all
>used tampons

If I fight for Trump I want to be rewarded by getting to gas Jews.

Attached: FFD6D3C1-0607-4E05-9371-1B34A8F99067.jpg (247x313, 23K)