Trump's knife in the back moment

Trump's New York liberal Democratic values are revealing themselves right now. No wonder he donated to Pelosi. They both agree on so much!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-08 01.34.43.png (763x785, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUCFxvjDJr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're one dumb mother fucker OP

>you're one dumb mother fucker OP

You are one dumb mother fucker if you think working with Pelosi is in anyway a good thing.

desu. I'm more disappointed with 'Q' than Trump.

What is he supposed to say:

"Pelosi is a fucking cunt and I will not work with her"

- DJT

I swear to god, I love you guys, but goddamn you all post some of the dumbest nigger tier shit I have ever seen.

>"Pelosi is a fucking cunt and I will not work with her"

Uh yeah

While possible, I don't think it's going to happen. The Dems, especially the newly elected Dems, are running on the platform of opposing Trump. They'll never agree to anything. Doesn't matter how sane or even beneficial to their side it may be. Making deals with Trump just means betraying their principals and, more importantly, hurts their chances of being re-elected.

On the other hand, Trump gets to say that he made the offer and he tried to play nice.

Attached: dickhead.jpg (219x230, 6K)

The flip side is any of Trump's legislative agenda is deader than dead.

Oh muh god look at dis tweet where DRUMPF said some boiler plate shit to signal he's willing to work with some people. He totally betrayed us with these words bros.

Either you're a fucking idiot or a larping faggot. Either way, you're a fucking brainlet my dude.

Shitposts. Alive and well as always.

This is good play by Trump. Dems will kvetch and fuck up their optics even more.

Trade, infrastructure, anti-trust legislation. Let's see if those are still actually Democrat issues

>Let's see if those are still actually Democrat issues

There is also a Republican Senate you are forgetting about user.

I do not see any stuff passing at all outside of spending bills, which are standard shit to keep the government running.

Nobody buys this line.

That's for Trump and McConnell to worry about.

>house dems have to come up with solutions
now we watch as they destroy themselves

>McConnell

Literally the worst of the fucking worst corporatist shill on the planet.

There is nothing wrong with that.
Trump should make deals with Democrats on things they can agree with.

But Democrats are retarded, so they probably won't want to compromise. If Trump is smart he should promote the two Muslim representatives, to put their anti-Israel comments under the spotlight, and fan the flames of Democrat infighting, between the new guard of anti-Israel Muslimas and Latinas, and the old kikes.

Remember Obama never asked to work with the GOP... Hence the obstructionist House and later Senate. 4D chess. They work with him and Trump looks great for crossing the aisle and their base freaks out. They obstruct and Trump can blame it on them since he tried to work with them. Either way, the independents are his. This is exactly why the house was a hollow victory. They are screwed either way.

I think jew faggots like yourself who don't care about immigration or building a wall and only care about "le politics and optics" need to go back to re ddit.

Attached: 1539781039226.jpg (1024x734, 69K)

he's out of options at this point. if he has any hope of winning 2020, he'll have to get some legislative victories or push so hard the democrats fall apart. there's a number of ways he can do this without going against his base, i wrote a few in another thread

>"Pelosi is a fucking cunt and I will not work with her"

Well that would be optimal, but I can appreciate how it might not be politically convenient at the moment.

>he's out of options at this point.

Oh I'm sorry I guess the GOP didn't control everything for the last two years. I guess that's my fault right user? I should get the blame for not voting GOP after doing NOTHING for me for two years?

Trump's MO is to offer peace and then expect it's a true give and take. Dems don't get that.

you got rekt at the start of the thread faggot
fuck off

why are you being retarded? the republican establishment decided it would take up healthcare reform at the start of trump's presidency, which is what happened at the start of Obama's presidency. The didn't learn their lesson and tried to shove a retarded bill down everyone's throat that didn't work. it was a disaster which killed all of Trump's momentum for legislation because no one wanted to be apart of something that was unpopular.

GOP leadership should have had shit ready to go the day after Trump was elected. instead, like usual, they didn't do shit. and then almost all of these RINOs responsible up and quit. the democrats can either #resist for 2 years and hedge their bets that they can blame drumpf for doing nothing or they can try to rack up wins to build momentum for their party. drumpf needs the moderates on his side come november.

none of this has anything to do with you. republicans, like democrats in 2012, had total power and fucking squandered it. but trump still ran on issues the democrats would like to take up.

Its true

Also reminder that (((Marc Theissen))) was Bushs speechwriter and invented "Islam is a religion of peace".

He knows it wont happen. Hes just trying to preemptively make himself appear like the reasonable party.

Also cannabis and prison reforms. Obamacare replacement perhaps? Trump legislative agenda is bipartisan.

Pelosi isnt doing any deals with Trump, he knows this.

Donald Trump won't be President...

Take it the bank.

Its all political posturing. Trump knows that Dems are being paid to #Resist at all costs

Trump offered to give them DACA earlier this year for border wall funding and they said no which hurt them with latinos

Trump will expose them as not willing to compromise on anything and they'll lose seats in 2 years

>DURR IT'S TREACHERY IF THE PRESIDENT COOPERATES WITH THE REST OF THE GOVERNMENT INSTEAD OF SHITTING ON THEM 24/7 AND GETTING NOTHING DONE FOR FOUR YEARS
What the fuck are you even expecting here you absolute retard? It sounds like you don't even want him to accomplish anything.

No, hes right you really are a dumb mother fucker.

Jim Acosta promotes violence.

He is a violent man. Possibly psychotic.

>knife in the back
he was talking about making deals since his campaign you retard

Trump is absolutely right to, the more gets done the better. The alternative is getting obstructed for the next two years and losing the re-election because he did nothing. One of Trump's biggest strengths, at least according to him, is getting a good deal. He knows all the left wants to do is obstruct him and bitch about the investigation, so he's basically told them they have nothing to gain and everything to lose if they do. He's promised to counter with his own investigation, told them they will find nothing, and has retroactively put the blame on them for the next two years if they do so. He's working to get Pelosi as the speaker because she has a good chance at it and because he believes she's more interested in working with him than pressing the investigation. With this all being the case, it is in the house democrats' best interest to work on deals with him, which they most likely will. He's putting pressure on them, essentially forcing them down the safest path, and it's a path he's taken the initiative in hand-picking.
>4d chess meme
You're free to believe he's just backstabbing, stupid, or a sore loser. But when the house starts cooperating with him to build the wall, remember what I posted here. I guess, alternatively, they may just keep doubling down, which would be disastrous for them.

Attached: 1504539193423.jpg (393x368, 33K)

>He knows it wont happen. Hes just trying to preemptively make himself appear like the reasonable party.
this

>He knows it wont happen. Hes just trying to preemptively make himself appear like the reasonable party.
Bingo. The way this election played out is ideal (short of gaining a large majority of /our guys/, as opposed to RINOs and swamp things). He couldn't humiliate a Republican House like he can now that it's Democrats.

The Dems are the party of gibs and big government. They CAN'T tolerate shutdowns. Shutdowns mean welfare checks don't go out, paychecks for government bureaucrats don't go out. That's their base, starving. Meanwhile, Republicans believe in private enterprise, charity, militia, and states' rights. They might actually be better off in a long-term federal government shutdown.

The Dems will need to give in on the budget, no matter what Trump demands. They're going to look terrible either way. Meanwhile, Trump and the Senate are going to go around reforming the judiciary and civil service, ending birthright citizenship, overturning "living document" activist precedents one after another, guarding the border, and deporting illegals by the million, and the House won't be able to do anything about it. Their base will be demoralized and Trump's base will be energized against them.

Its art of the deal. You'll never win with convictions you absolute retard!

Trump in a New York Democrat/Republican... it shouldn't be a surprise if he grows the government or governs like a RINO.

Still the best we have right now and his shit posting is wonderful.

More then banning a member of the White House Press Association for asking clarification on blatant bullshit about the immigrant caravan? Aka your nuts are in a vice and now I demand an answer.

Trump should do two things immediately to make Dems look like asses:

Legalize dudeweed by executive order.

Announce full support for single payer healthcare.

Attached: 1535354713137.jpg (2000x1125, 276K)

It's gotten to the point where Trump could implement liberal policies and they'd still be against him.

you must be kidding leaf
when you are hungry you are more likely to seek change, and the media will tell you that the big orange man is at fault
hungry democrats will go vote to install dem president in 2020 and sated republicans will sit in their homes jerking their dicks off

All of those house seats are up for election in 2020.
Trump is up for re election in 2020.
Trump wants the dem house to obstruct obstruct obstruct for the next two years. He works best when he can convince the voters that he’s fighting the system.
You’re a fucking idiot.
Go play duck duck goose with the children. Trump is playing underwater space chess.

Your larping blows kid

Trump is the worst deal maker in the world.

Remember the Omnibus?

Attached: 104466932-PE_Color.240x240.jpg (240x240, 9K)

That's what the Dems did to Trump and he just bent over and took it up the ass.

>its another trump is really a democrat blackpill thread
anyone who believes OP is sub90 IQ and doesn't understand pace-and-lead strategy. Pack your bags and get the fuck out

>Have House and Senate majority for 2 years
>Wait until the Democrats take the House before getting anything done through backroom deals

You've been at a near-standstill for 2 years, and you'll be at an absolute standstill for the next 2 years. The Dems will do everything in their power to keep Trump from accomplishing a single fucking thing. They'll just use their newfound power to manufacture outrage by launching investigations into fucking everything and handing subpoenas out hand over fist.

Trumps mistake is thinking that the Democrats have the United States' best interest at heart. They just want him to fail in 2020.

Attached: 1536938288357.jpg (629x504, 51K)

the same guy that shouts at trump and even tried to derail the nork summit? yeah its a shame that one guy can't go to the whitehouse. I suppose they'll have to send someone else, or you'll have to get your 'not fake real news' from any of the other 65 reporters that don't pull that shit everyday

best economy in 60 years and that's with a do nothing neocon house of representatives

Acosta is known for being retard who's there just to signal that his orange man bad sentiment, nothing of worth was lost with him being banned from the White House.

no one cares about the economy.

with the omnibus debacle Trump proved he's a little bitch that the Dems can manhandle.

You are a dumb cuck and you dumb faggots on both sides towing the party line and refusing to come to compromises is what has made the division in this country so terrible. If deals can be cut and beneficial laws passed why does it matter who it’s with? Dems have a lot of ground with trump, infrastructure for example.

I can't believe people fell for that shit. R3ddit really took over didn't it?

show your geo flag

Brainlet of the year award

Attached: 3nRS9.jpg (326x294, 34K)

It wasn't like Paul Ryan was pushing it through. And niggers like McCain blocked it in the Senate.

>no one cares about the economy
>business owners overwhelmingly voted republican this midterm.

OP is an Idiot. It's the same thing Trump did when he had dinner with Pelosi and Schumer and brainstormed meaninglessly on immigration, and they came out and bragged that they'd out-negotiated him and got savaaged by their base for it. Pelosi CAN'T cut deals with Bad Orange Man because they've convinced their base he's evil incarnate, so he gets to look like the reasonable one to everyone else. Meanwhile it's an enticement to lesser Democrats who don't have any power yet to break ranks.

I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY the joodoo (((you))) doo won't bring me down. I feel LIBERATED, LIGHT AND FREE. Yay!!!!!

Attached: 131af5b8491df8b7ed6936ffb5af1a4f.jpg (360x726, 48K)

/thread

Attached: OP is a very low energy and low IQ individual.png (225x225, 10K)