Why are liberals still so angry after they won the house? Should they be satisfied they finally got a victory?

Why are liberals still so angry after they won the house? Should they be satisfied they finally got a victory?

Attached: Screenshot_201811070330061.png (802x552, 607K)

Why are conservatives still so angry after they won the presidency, senate, and house in 2016? Shouldn't they finally be satisfied?

They known their small victory is meaningless,..also they are faggots

Democracy still exists, so no.

Theure never satisfied, which is why civil war is the only solution.

Attached: DDF835D0-A4C8-448B-A534-359D5E5AB585.jpg (189x238, 45K)

It wasn't a victory user.

They've spend two years of non-stop campaining against trump with the entire media establishment and hollywood behind them. Millions upon millions of dollars were invested. Even with the "russian" factor out of the equation AND with historical precidence in their favor... they still managed to pick up a few seat in the house and actualy lost some in the senate.

meanwhile, the republicans who were outed were ALL never-Trumpers, meaning Trump consolidated his power and the republican party isnt devided anymore, paving the way for a Trumpian dynasty such as we've seen being done before with the Bushes and the Clintons.

Demcorats should be very worried indeed. Everything they do in the house will be used against them during the 2020 elections.

Attached: 1538358069350.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

the house wasn't important, it was the senate they were after.

Why do all male liberals have to be the embodiment of faggot basedboys?

Great joke, hiromoot

>nothing but soibois and ugly women

Why am I not surprised

Oh no, Americans are not a very pretty people, going down the drain.

>literally a s.oyboy

Attached: Democrat soy 2018 2.png (115x154, 36K)

Attached: soyboy Wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

The s oy face is real, isn't it?

time to learn norwegian and move to iceland

Yep.

Attached: excited soyboy Wojak.gif (413x243, 51K)

Attached: 1448859656006.png (720x720, 158K)

Attached: IMG_4159.jpg (216x346, 19K)

Feeding a wild animal doesn't make it think you're nice, it makes it think you're edible. Any tiny victory the liberals receive will be taken as a sign that they must go even MORE crazy to keep getting more victories, to the point they are openly declaring they will find Kavanaugh guilty of perjury without even trying to find which statement he gave is false, "because he doesn't have a perfect memory, so at least one thing he said must have been a lie."

I dont even agree with the right or any trumps politics.
I JUST WANT TO SEE THESE PEOPLE SUFFER.
Even this small victory boils my fuckin blood and sets my soul a flame.
I want every moment to be pain for these smug middle upper class peices of shit.
Am i a bad person?

Attached: 1539469941527.gif (224x224, 3.98M)

I can hear them from here. Fucking soys

They expected a blue wave after staging multiple large scale false flags but only got a tiny minority and lost the senate even further.

This means Trump can't be impeached as they hoped.

What a pathetically delicate looking male.

their culture is built on being a victim.
No matter what.

They teach women to use rape to solve problems.

They teach men to be beta faggots to get pussy.

They teach their children to be degenerates who cut themselves, inject themselves with foreign hormones, and lop off their genitals.

They teach niggers to be angry for being criminals.

Attached: 02 Der Bannerträger.jpg (1200x630, 176K)

Bump

well they got maxine waters who is a retard and a traitor and a nigger. that kind of trifecta in the leadership tends to make them dysfunctional

More like winning lol
>House doesn't do shit anyway

America isn’t great again yet