Hey white people

why do you hate yourselves, white people? I always liked you, what with the science and literature and all. But you seem so pathetic and self destructive I can't find it in me to defend you any more.

Attached: tumblr_netuok9fCF1rvapjbo1_500.jpg (500x500, 39K)

I don't hate myself I hate you and your on my genocide list boy.

Because niggers have big dicks and we lost ww2, if you really must know

Attached: 1521682958700.jpg (852x1024, 76K)

This. Fuck trump and fuck white people.

You're my first stop on the day of the rope kike.

Attached: 1541608224937m.jpg (1024x873, 145K)

We like giving ourselves tasks. Taking our countries back from the brink is the next

We love ourselves. More than you know or could ever love yourself. When your own primate stupidity decides to cross the line too far, that 'science and literature' will obliterate you and your entire race in a worldwide instant. We built the airplane, you fucking idiot. The guns. You still fight with your hands. If we wanted to, one fucking day. And you would all be gone. That's the game we're playing, OP.

OK but when? I WANT you guys to succeed. You were so great up until about 100 years ago. But you just bent over and gave up. I can't make your race great again for you.

As soon as we see you as an actual threat instead of just a slow burning implosion.

That's basically it lol, also nice trips

You’re asking why white people hate themes?
I dunno, maybe it’s because they get brainwashed 24/7 by 99% of media that they’re evil and that their very own existence is bad. All of this could end today if they woke up and took a stand.

Attached: A9CFA157-C5FE-4DD8-B14E-1D3E673A77CE.jpg (800x532, 90K)

I meant to say ‘themselves’

Our weapons are so strong, so devastating, new technologies so horrendous, we knew we could afford to pet you animals for the last century. It is like being nice to a dog with a taser behind your back. You fucking asked for it, too, the way you've behaved. The AR-15, AK47. even nuclear bomb pales to the laser, micro-biotic, plasma weapons we have on standby for when you chimp out next. We tested you, and you failed. Greatly.

Also last 100 years:
>built the corporate structure giving rise to such Global Enterprises as McDonalds, Wal Mart, Boeing and others
>Invented computers, advanced micro-processor technology fitted inside GPU-handheld devices created on our own to instantly telecommunicate with any other person in globe in real time. Which you just waste on talking shit about us, it's inventors
>Put more ships and white troops on ground than any other empire or group of people in world's history.

We have just been warming up in last 100 years. We gave you a chance to see what you were like. You fucked up hard during the Obama era. Sucks to be on the wrong side of history.

When will you see as a threat those who seduce your women, drink your children's blood, and poison your food? I love you, white people, but you're asleep at the wheel.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (188x268, 14K)

it's western tradition for civilizations to rise, climax and decline. The american W.A.S.P. is reaching it's final days.

Attached: 34dff1689fe67ee3ab625defba611aad.jpg (421x544, 45K)

When a single one of those things happens to me or someone I know. The only food you morons can poison is NigDonalds and the only poison you can obtain is your own saliva. You can't even walk down my sidewalk without the cops getting called on you. Why do you guys always think you're so slick?

You forgot about the other WASPs deadshit

Let me put it this way. Whites have been taught their entire life how evil and bad it is to be white. When they finally have a moment of clarity, when they truly realize their love for other whites ... it's is both a tremendous joy and one of sheer hatred. If you've been here long enough to experience it you know what I'm talking about. When whites enmasse come to that epiphany, then shit will get interesting. It's why IOTBW was so clever, hopefully it sparked that little push people needed.

are a wasp?

Kike! Suck Jewish dick fag, not one of us. S to spit on your self-dug grave. Leave the rest of us out of it.

The u.s. sealed it's fate the moment they built their democracy on the Roman republic. we're destined to collapse just like the Romans.

Attached: 1533034327784.png (768x1024, 1.34M)

Poor TV license inspector :(

Kek’d
I’ve had one of the bastards knock at my door asking me if I have a tv license but I watch things on the tv through chromecast

But that makes us special doesn't it? Any race in our position would just dominate and oppress the rest for all eternity. But we share and self sacrifice like Gods.