Any Croats awake?

So I got offered a job in Zagreb. Thing is I'm a Serb who fled Croatia during the war. I was born in the Serbian krajina that was at war with Croatia at the time. I'm pretty fucking sick of living in Canada and I want to live back home. Yes Croatia is home to me as a Serb.

I don't care about the war, whether croatia celebrates operation storm etc. I just want to live among my people (as a Serb I consider Cros to be bros) and live a normal life away from the decaying west. I'm relaxed and chill.

So my question is, am I fucked if I go back? I speak with a typical accent for someone from Sibenik or the area (not a dalmatian accent but I speak jekavski id say). Are the Cros in Zagreb going to hate me? For reference, I have cousins who are half croatian and serve in the army and police and feel full Croatian themselves since they've lived there their whole life. My grandpas were chetniks I believe.

Either way idgaf, I'd be happy to call Croatia my domovina if it means I can get away from this dump. So what do you say croats, good or bad idea for me? I'm tall, white obv, brown hair and green eyes. I look Croatian enough though I wouldn't expect significant physical appearances to be different between our peoples. Yes or no?

Attached: 110718_croatia_world_cup_new.jpg (652x338, 79K)

please advise bros, I dont wanna be around these dog fuckers anymore....

need your help cro bros

PLEASE

why the fuck would you go from canada to croatia
are you fucking mental

Attached: 1538843950780.jpg (539x405, 35K)

Still up leaf?

njujork gori pentagon se ruši krajišnici vraćajmo se kućiiiiiiii

well obviously if you have a job offer you'll be able to make a living so no problem there. I wouldn't worry about people, especially in Zagreb. If you hang out with people of moderate or higher education you'll be welcomed.

I will screencap this for the most cucked, inferiority ridden servian post

You will be beaten. Twice per day, I assure you. Start to learn ijekavski ASAP, together with croat new vocabulary.

it's only a matter of time that Canada forcefully castrates every white male.

Well, better you than m*grants!

dijaspora gets the rope first

we will get those soon enough, with gypsies and serbs we will be as diverse and jew York

Come home Dinarid man

Migrants >>> S*rbs

I didnt drop bombs on that shithole just so it could be overrun with fucking leaf refugees ...

Go fuck yourself op

>Croatia is better than canada
Wtf

I worked in Croatia (Zagreb) few months ago for a month and I'm Bosnian Serb

I didn't have a single problem with anyone, everyone was super polite and hospitable

Can confirm. I moved back to HR after spending a few decades in Canada.

Horrible, horrible country.

Attached: 1528327036739.jpg (640x427, 24K)

same with germany, Ireland a sweden
my dad hates you

GO AWAY MUT

I played on a classic WoW server for years with a huge serb and croat population. Just wanna say, y'all are the fucking worst. But watching Serbs and Croats go at each other was the funniest goddamn shit.

I bet you can't get laid here

based and leafpilled

>same with germany, Ireland a sweden

I've lived in a lot of places. The best country by far is Switzerland. Germany is very good too, if you can handle the shitty weather north of Bavaria.

Attached: alpha alex.jpg (800x393, 73K)

There's so many tourists and foreign workers in Zagreb that no one will pretty much treat you differently. If you don't speak ekavica no one would even think you're a serb. The city even has its own ethnic enclaves.

We've reached the stage were we are importing Ukrainian and Romanian plumbers and african soccer players.

Nothing is worse than Canada. It's the Sweden of the New World

Serbia was bombed exactly for that reason, go neck yourself mutt.

Why would croats import foreign workers? Don't the Croats need those jobs themselves?

Your gonna be fucked basically.

stupid serbs always anxious. you'll be fine, just learn the accent while you're there and try not saying "hleb" and shit. maybe someone beats you up, but it is a slav country, those things happen. You'll be 10 times safer than in an American city, that's for sure.

That's how you express love in the Balkans.

Basically just write Latinic and you are fine

What do you do and how much is your pay gonna be?

No one will care as long as you dont openly parade as a cetnik or something.

Ignore all the shills, life is comfy if you have a good job and this is a good place to bring up your kids if you plan to have your bloodline free from any middle easterners and africans.

When someone asks you where where you in 91', prepare for a beating

Attached: 1531295074515.png (380x349, 134K)

What if he parades as a hardcore tito fan? I haven't been in the balkans for a long time.

we do but they don't pay us enough to live off it

Maybe you ought to migrate to the USA instead. Here in Europe we have enough black people already.

>I'd be happy to call Croatia my domovina
bro, its okay to have respect for the country but don't shame your ancestors like this.

based boomer meme, thank you

Attached: apu sunčeko.png (1122x686, 85K)

Cedivita is top shit, never knew it was croatian.

Cockta is also top shit

Not much better, communism is loved here only by social science study liberals(they re mostly lowest of the low, weirdos) and really old people.

Most people hate communism here.

Smoki is also top shit

Eurocrem is also top shit

Well I suppose its time to let go of Yugo

thanks m8, but that's fast food and sugary garbage, we do eat real food we make ourselves you know
eurocrem is disgusting

it would be better if he paraded as a hc Hitler fan instead, with all the migrant shit and terrorist attacks and bakers fucking with us many people pray for the next Hitler

Yeah, I prefer home made desu
Nah, Eurocrem is fucking great

but it's EUROcream!

>eurocrem is disgusting
Ok that's the last straw. Prepare for war.

the only euro about it is that it's brown sugar with onions filler just like everything else European today, basically sugar and brown paint
disgusting, I only eat jam I make at home

puši kurac

>we do eat real food we make ourselves you know
I know, balkan people are one of best fed in the world, best food in existence. My mother and Grandmother have cooked for me since I was born. My father always says "never be stingy on food"

I'll force feed you eurocream until you start loving it, Stipe

This, home made jam is the fucking best bro, patrican taste.

Palacinki + Eurocream + smashed hazlenuts and walnuts.

some of us don't have entire day to spend to cook raw food and make jams

Linoladu ćeš da jedeš i da kenjaš, Danilo

Whoever doesn't like homemade jam is insane

We still have Guns and a vast wilderness to hide in. It’s only bad in the city’s, for now anyway.

>eurocrem is disgusting
It's all so tiring

Attached: 11.jpg (680x461, 320K)

yeah, my grandpa got a bit drunk once and he praised my grandma for a full 15 minutes on how good she cooked and how good she baked, how all the other women age jelly of her, how she prepares all of that for our diners and such

if I was born a stinking dalmatian I would kill all of them and then myself, Hađekarabuković

yes, men work women make yam

Truly heavenly food, digits confirm
Of course shouldn't be eaten often, as it's full of calories and should be reserved as a special treat kind of food.

Thats why you have baba to do it for you.

don't start what you can't finish, like you always do
>399 wars
>lost 400 of them
lmao

Attached: 10596.jpg (2029x1409, 244K)

Or your mama

But isn't all our food filled with calories?

Lets not get heated here

Not as much as americas

This

he started it

Attached: hanging the partisan.jpg (400x300, 40K)

Also OP my dad had to work in Croatia for half a year,if you know basic Serbo-Croation you'll be fine,he was recognised by his accent that he was a Serb and the use of Serbian words but nothing ever hapened to him

>eurocrem is disgusting
ti kurba...

The reason elites want immigration everytime

I thank God everyday that my mother cooks good and always cooks as well (she enjoys it as well)

Eurocrem basedboys fuming

>1991-D-d-deutchland I don't feel so good....
>1992-Serbia forced out off Croatia by Western powers
>1995-STIĆI ĆE VAS NAŠA RUKA I U SRBIJIIII
again its all so tiring

Attached: 134246489.jpg (1024x674, 611K)

you don't say, ling ling

that's so sweet

I don't know mate, I have 75 kg and I sit around all day, I don't think it's that caloric.

wait wait wait I forgot, how many centuries under turkish cock where you let them fuck your wifes until the first born was a son for the ottoman army?

Attached: The_Ustasha_take_Serbs_to_execution.jpg (2009x1285, 154K)

my mom cant cook for shit she only knows 3 dishes while my dad cooks like a pro

this

Weren't you under Austrian cock tho?

Serbia was a vasal state for the Ottoman just like you were for 1000 years,we had our own lords who rulled parts of Serbia

Attached: 110149243.jpg (1024x674, 571K)

Have the exact same wight, maybe its our superiour metabolism. Alot of Serbs and Croats here are fat cunts.

if by that you mean they didn't fuck us and the second they wanted to make us use german as a language we burned down everything they made in this country then yes I guess so

and nice big cock for the ladies, gocha

Just stop you autistic spergs, no one cares anymore, it's been 30 years.

idk what the Huns did to you Croats but there were no Turks in Serbia lol

but how come you don't remember the Turks, we were under the Turks for 500 years?

Attached: 16214616.jpg (960x492, 51K)

From Eurocrem to who sucked most foreign cock, Balkanic autism in action

Muh calories is western meme, doesn't really exist desu senpaiovic. Have you ever actually seen one? Yeah that's what I thought.

You have never seen a God either but you still believe in him

you don't insult my favorite cream and don't expect to get off free

Attached: morinj-concentration-camp.jpg (460x339, 27K)

Calories, Cabs and all that shit truely is a meme though.

Please explain what you don't like about Canada

maybe because the goverment wants to import over 200mil 3rd worlders from Africa and South Asia