What's the best woman hating website?

what's the best woman hating website?

Attached: 1541561261286.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxV2jRUuaHI
menarebetterthanwomen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>woman hating website
cnn.com

youtube.com/watch?v=RxV2jRUuaHI

queers pls leave

Just ask a feminist about women who have 3 children

do they not like women with children?

I can assure you homosexuals are not welcome here.. You can go to the yoai board or find male homosexual threads on /lgbt/ but, seriously fuck off faggot

old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill

click the links on the side for more

I can assure you you're not clever or funny and you are a white knight faggot who can kill himself for all i care.

Why don't you like women?
Because they won't have sex with you?
Don't forget women are people and can make their own decisions. What kind of person would a woman want to fuck?
Are you that person?
No? Fuck off
Or better yourself to become that person

the red pill isn't misogynist enough for what I'm asking thanks though. I would like to find a philosophy or ideology that just totally destroys women.

Serious answer? Wizardchan.

not everyone can become the 20%

this is a politically incorrect board I'm just asking politically incorrect things as you would nigger

bullshit
Anyone can find someone
Literally all you have to do is work to improve yourself

try braincels on reddit

Attached: Untitled3.png (606x44, 6K)

>Anyone can find someone
as an incel I assure you that couldn't be farther from the truth

What makes you an incel?

being a blackpilled male with at least one child not legally recognized as yours despite you going to court over it at least three times. to be fair, she did let up when she moved to guam with some navyman who isn't my sons father.
there's a reason she avoids talking to me. she fucked me for my genes in the first place. tough deal, adam. why'd it take so long for you to impregnate her? my sperm literallly beat the nuva ring and you took five years?

reddit is so cucked it's amazing

manlet with avoidant personality disorder

thank you for sharing, very painful to read, I hope you can find inner peace.

kek

Top fucking jej

I think tumblr hates married women with children a lot

t. Roastie McGangbang

>Waman are people that can make their own decisions

Attached: DD93AAC1-4AD4-4D8C-B47D-FE68DCD72B4B.gif (310x301, 2.53M)

www.now.org

Pcgamer . Com

Attached: 0CED5384-26E8-4CB6-95C5-BA25E157CD7F.jpg (499x492, 39K)

I’ve met manlet drug addicts who can find a woman. I get it, bitches be trippin, but just

r9k is just gay and mentally ill now, most posters defend women or are just destroyed by life or are there to relish other's suffering. It's not really a bastion of misogyny though it gets that wrap.

drug addicts are seen as criminal and cool

This desu senpai

Attached: 1541656200280.webm (320x180, 1.5M)

You only have the disorders you allow yourself to have

Short guys can still get laid

You have more challenges in front of you than others but that doesn't mean it's impossible

Just ask yourself if you'd be proud of getting laid

Attached: 9BB8019A-872C-403A-B947-A23D50B0F389.jpg (850x400, 73K)

if I had a pussy, I'd sell it for money

(You) quality post

I gotta recommend a therapist man. I've been to some therapists and talking out how I feel has helped me a lot. Say to another human what's troubling me and identify what my problems are so I can start improving them. A lot of a session is talking out loud to someone that's listening. Take your own advice over the therapist's because they don't know you as well as you know yourself. Take a therapist's advice over mine because they know better

Based and misognyny racism pilled

Attached: 601E668F-BB66-4669-9A6A-95F4A591CFFC.gif (480x257, 2.46M)

What is 9 letter word for someone that takes advantage of the vulnerable?

TheRapist

What if you're better than wanting sex with you?

Attached: 1540844892608.png (599x858, 560K)

I appreciate your concern but I've made peace with it

isnt wizardchan the chan with the guys that just want to be left alone?

Prove you can do it then move on

You're not a volcel, more like an incel

If it wouldn't make you proud or satisfied, don't chase pussy. Don't fap either though, become a wizard and post results

disagree. Therapists are good and there should be more of them. If I wasn't able to talk with family or friends about my problems I would go to a therapist way more often. Don't contribute to a stigma that prevents people who need help from seeking help.

I'm a dude. I agree completely. Relationships aren't built on sex. It's an aspect to a relationship. Being funny, social, approachable, and having a good personality are way more important. You should still be good looking and work on improving your looks because it helps the other points.
Jow Forums focuses too much on sex rather than person-to-person relations

TheRapist is only good if works for free because then it isn't motivated by greed

Yes. That is why most therapists pursue their career. It is not a highly profitable occupation

Jow Forums
can't get laid here bro

menarebetterthanwomen.com/

k

>it gets that wrap
*rap

Also while I'm here, because you seem like the type of brainlet:
Loose = poorly fitting, slack
Lose = opposite of win
Looser = even more poorly fitting, even less tight
Loser = (You)

It's still a profitable occupation at the end of the day you shill

+5,000 man points

faggot people gotta work

Clinical Social Workers are paid by the government and fulfill the same role to a higher degree. There's your answer. The client doesn't pay for the meeting with the clinical social worker since it is a social service.