NIGGERS vs WHITES

So i'm discussing with a liberal NPC and he said he would acknowledge that niggers are more violent than whites if i can show him crime stats of the poorer white county in the USA vs the richest black county in the USA.

How do I find crime stats at county level and cross that data with race+wealth?
>random pic

Attached: 1540724514142.gif (600x600, 831K)

racist

...how about you make an effort to find them instead of asking for Jow Forums to spoonfeed you skewed, cherry-picked data?

Google is your friend. Fuck off and hang your friend and yourself.

Wish there was a webm version so you could skip around

For science I assume?
That gif is really fucking unsettling.

What a retarded gif.
I watched the whole thing and was disappointed.

Remember: Liberals will never stop moving the goal post.

If all things equal. Why are more blacks in jail for violent crime over whites when there is more whites in poverty?

It would make sense for the poverty rate to say a higher proportion of blacks are in jail because a higher proportion of them are in poverty vs whites. But it doesnt make sense for blacks to outnumber whites jailed.

Stick to violent crime

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-033225_Chrome.jpg (1249x291, 89K)

kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/?dataView=1¤tTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Sorry forgot link. Poverty by race

Thank you user!

Have my rarest PEPE

Attached: 1526983707352.jpg (1319x1159, 319K)

Attached: Race and Crime Poverty.jpg (536x392, 45K)

>cherry picked

When nigger killings are the same ratio to population here as they are in Africa it really activates the almonds.

It's more than just one thing too. It's intelligence, achievement as groups of people, behavior as a whole, hell, just use your eyes and you see a difference.

>inb4 race is skin deep

Race defines us to such a level that it's terrifying.

Attached: raceandintelligence1.png (1120x2499, 505K)

Nigger

The enviroment you grow up in defines you more than your race. How stupid are you? Your life must suck when your doing these levels of mental gymnastics to ratonalise your xenophobia.

>muh environment

genetic determinism is the future, not your faggy worldview on nuture. Nurtuure has it's place for decency, but in most matters genetics determines so much.

Attached: heritabletraits.jpg (635x869, 85K)

How retarted are you? Are you claiming that growing up around violent crime and poverty wont have an effect on ones personality and choices?

>She never climbs on top of his cock and starts riding it.
Disappointing gif, user.

That is BS. The test should be black vs white counties with the same median income. Then do multiple tests across the range of income brackets.
> "Hurt durr see black millionaires commit less crime than white ex convicts; your argument proves racial bias".

>it's either one extreme or the other.

no. but genetics have a huge part to play. African's have violent communities because they're filled with africans. Europeans have their communities because it's filled with Europeans. Asians by and far have the safest communities because they're filled with asians.

There are always exceptions of course. But most people, no matter their race, rise above their bestial instincts.

I can't stay and chat. I have to go to work.

this, even if you show him OP he's gonna turn around and blame whitey culture or something

And when ab african child grows up in a european society it adapts to the norms in that society.

For example see childs adobted by animals.

Here you go, next time drop the meme flag.

Attached: No excuses.png (708x803, 50K)

Both whites and blacks live in urban areas, FBI stats show that although niggers are 13% of the population, they commit 50% of the crime.

Poor white neighbourhoods (Alabama, Kentucky, etc.) have very low crime.

Will do

hows about u show me a civil, productive non aids infested black country. cant. kys nigger, youll always be a nigger.

432hz HAPPY DAYS
432hz HAPPY DAYS
432hz HAPPY DAYS

Attached: dS7qg04.jpg (1136x892, 73K)

You can open gifs in mpv (or any decent media player, i guess) and skip around anyway

Adoption studies would prove you wrong

You're going to find out the hard way just how wrong you are.

>Rich people are less criminal than poor people
Then why do liberals attack the 1%?

Jew larping as nazi. Gotta stir up the negatives to meme a dark world. That's why I LOVE you guys, it's all KEK man. PEACE and BLESSINGS to you on this HAPPIEST of dsys

Attached: Jesus-assension-christian-meme.png (398x483, 293K)

and yet you saved it

I wasn't talking about adopted children but please provide me with these studies, I'm intressed. I'm not wrong, I have plenty of black friends who were born in Finland and act just like every other finnish person. I have also immigrant friends that have adopted the norms and rules of the finnish society. The problem is immigrants who live and interract with just other immigrants and form their own society and fail to blend in with natives.

.>
You know to much...

Jesus that was a long ass gif

>That gif

Attached: 1540155568409.jpg (709x595, 156K)