Oh no no no no, Germans are evil people now

More than 44 per cent of Germans believe Muslims should be banned from immigrating, compared to 36.5 per cent in 2014, the Competence Centre for Right-Wing Extremism and Democracy Research found.

The poll found more than one in two (55.8 per cent) said the number of Muslims made them feel like strangers in their own country, while 43 per cent gave the same answer four years ago, the Die Welt newspaper reported.

It also showed more than one in three Germans believe foreigners only come to the country to exploit the welfare state and 35.6 per cent feared Germany had already been “dangerously watered down” by foreigners.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-islamophobia-xenophobia-racism-study-survey-extremism-a8622391.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 9.16.47 AM.png (998x1034, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-S7coS1o0Lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder for Jow Forums that Germany and France have always been the Proto-Americas for Europe

Attached: 1540771797920.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

obviously this was the plan from the beginning.

looks like time to bomb germany again
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

>one in ten feel that jews have too much of an influence even today
Nice!

Attached: 1537268025319.jpg (923x713, 68K)

>one in ten
Extremely low numbers, but it's a start.

I want to believe.

I mean its the one in ten that openly admit they think that way, im sure the actual number on these things are a bit higher across the board

Hamburg.
>Hambug.
(Citing: Hamburg.)

Source: Hamburg.

Gas all muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ

>Flood the country with unskilled, violent foreigners that don't speak the language
>People begin to dislike foreigners
If only there was some correlation between these two to help them figure out what went wrong.

Third time lucky.

Nobody will stop you next time germanbros.

Attached: 0F3648AB-5DF0-42AC-9994-2114DD8A3D94.jpg (500x439, 29K)

Attached: picardia.germany.merkel.png (1024x1024, 573K)

Hamburg

fuck off you toilet cleaning twat

this, germans notoriously have an opinion for public and a view for private, isn't there a word for it? i forget.

Literally fake news

You mean:
>5
At least up until now, if you consider truthful the Polish boomer-accusation of German having a 4th riech via EU (kek) we should be at a potential 5 by now.

Attached: picardia.meme.ball.english.england.third.world.rulers.colonialism.one.third.png (1024x1024, 382K)

Was waiting for this. I knew you wouldn't disappoint, Fritz.

youtube.com/watch?v=-S7coS1o0Lg
Ja, Hamburg ist unsere Moral.

based and redpilled

ok...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 9.40.58 AM.png (1326x818, 83K)

The problem is that people are still afraid to admit that they are concerned with where the things are headed even at the ballot box.

I know people who vote major parties in Finland because they feel that if they don't they will be found out get fired. I always ask them how this would come to be and have never had an coherent answer..

Germans aren't really racist, its just that they dont put up with bullshit

>meanwhile us Burgers lose the House
I DIDN'T ASK FOR THESE ENVIOUS FEELS

Attached: 1439064331070.gif (516x402, 628K)

Well it’s about fucking time Hans

that number could be higher for all we know, people might fear retribution from (((them))) for speaking out or even just voicing their view. the (((lobby))) has nasty claws if you arent (((their))) bitch

but why?

Attached: IMG_20181108_094231.jpg (1440x1198, 172K)

only time can fix that

I hope you guys aren't completely brainwashed and can come back from this

fucking racists. PREP THE BULLS YOU BIGOTS!

this sentiment needs to spread. its what brought me from a lefty faggot to pol

Attached: dubbies.gif (300x242, 1.78M)

It just needs the initial push. Once voting for anti-mass-immigration becomes mainstream enough it will lose its stigma for normies and even the left has to reconsider their positions or fade into obscurity.

I actually like many leftist ideas on work condition front but whatever they try to achieve they water down by opening the flood gates for cheap expendable labor that then starts causing problems. The bourgeois parties can just cut pensions and lower wages because there is a chronic unemployment and massive work force reserve for them tap on as an issue and the left just keeps making it worse.

I got a question, are those german, native german or new german.

Ham (((berg)))

Amazing, I didn't even realize it up until now.
Thanks for pointing it out.
It's not much different for you guys either.
With all the guns you have you still haven't ended (((them))) legislating you out of existence either.
Genetic engineering and the associated "discoveries" are pretty much the only hope we have to get out of this ethnically/racially.
From a cultural side it's pretty hopeless, but then again, people have always been retarded in a general sense, and what we read of today as the culture of old is highly filtered.

Why does everybody on the Left call it -phobia? As far as I know, nobody on the right is afraid of immigrants or homosexuality or muslims. These groups are disliked and not wanted. It doesn't mean that people are afraid.

Are you memeing?
Many names have been kiked even though they were deeply local to the country/ethnic group at the beginning.

Attached: maga.jpg (600x402, 26K)

It's actually a massive relief to say in the open what you really think about things, not pretending you're somebody else. I started doing this a couple of years back and it hasn't affected my employment, only my stress went way down. Some folks will always try to lump you into some crowd due to those views but that's their issue.

True.

I wish the best for both our countries

Watered down? More like "muddied up".

Because they need to make these issues seem irrational as possible. Phobias are conditions where one has an irrational fear of something.

Attached: 1500196599796.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

your people are just needing the shock of things really getting that bad to wake them up, unfortunately america's weak culture combined with massive communist shilling means we lack the backbone necessary to resist this

i predict europe will be in total upheaval from this within 10-15 years and it will not go well for the leftists this time because nobody else in the rest of the world wants to help

I am fucking PISSED not even close to afraid OUTRAGED is more like it.

I have always done this. Maybe its my internet contracted autism or something. I also always state that I do not support any one party. I see most of them have one or maybe two issues they're spot on and on everything else they're leading us straight to hell on earth.

These headlines are so shit. The whole thing is scripted. Introduce a million Muslim men, get the police and courts to turn a blind eye all their crime, write articles about German people getting annoyed, pretend it’s totally organic, unfolding news. The manipulation has never been more pitifully obvious

Germany NO, think about the GDP, don't be selfish, culture doesn't exist remember.

Attached: this is good.jpg (660x568, 174K)

tell me its true

Attached: nazi aesthetic 16.jpg (950x650, 379K)

Honestly, it's about fucking time.
You guys have been monumental pussies about this issue for the last three to four years
Finally you faggots aren't pretending like it's not happening.

Wishing won't help.
I am going to finish my education now and then I'll be networking with local groups.
You should check out /esg/, if you aren't a shizo faggot you can get into a slow initiation process with the northwest front, and even if you only send 10$ a month, (((b'nai b'rith))) started out like that too.
There is actually something you can do beyond "wishing, thoughts and prayers":

Attached: northwest_front_by_dutchatlantic13-dajc2nr[1].png (1024x682, 2K)

the good part about this election is since the racial stats came back completely fucked now all the people who told me that civic nationalism would work out have no real argument

trump made as good of an effort towards civnat as anyone will make from here on out

a phobia is something that people should be ashamed of.

If it was something to be proud of, no-one would have used it.

Attached: 6315223202311.jpg (718x458, 68K)

>Germans notoriously have an opinion for public and a view for private, isn't there a word for it?
There is. A poser.

I hope Germany goes full NAZI, because we ain't stopping them again. Have fun faggots.

Even if 80% of Germans hated Muslims, it wouldn't make a difference. Your government and the EU doesn't care what the people think. I'm very sorry to say that krautanon.

Hello comrade Anglo! Bomber Harris awaits us! Lets make gay love while bombing the Aryans once more into smithereens! Soon we will be free from the VERMIN to be as fucked up as can be! HEIL COMRADE STALIN, comrade, we are on the right side of history that just started a couple decades ago... But we can't think about the past comrade! Fuck those Nazis with their thousands of years of hatred! It only took THOUSANDS of years to finally make being gay and lesser of a human thousands of years ago possible! OH DO I FEEL GOOD RIGHT NOW ZUCC ME

The government they've elected again and again. Don't be sorry.

Shouldn't have stopped the in the first place.

Always cracks me up.
They actually went for the fucking gas meme.

One would hope so. But according to the press Islamophobia and Xenophobia and Racism and Anti-semitism has always been rising, yet AfD only gets 15% of the vote.

Too late goyim, the demographic change is irreversible.

To get a wider appeal there should be two nationalist parties, one AfD and the other a somewhat left wing party on other issues.

>when your zionist overlords try to cure you of your evil racism and you triple-down

Attached: 1420997107677.jpg (449x642, 48K)

>Europe is los-
Blocks your path

Attached: 1541595255140.png (1349x654, 98K)

Attached: 1498160072942.png (209x248, 56K)

About time..?

This user gets it. Nothing has changed for the real Germans. The future Germans will be mudslimes that also hate kikes.

>made them feel like strangers in their own country
>Germany had already been “dangerously watered down” by foreigners
Same here, and almost every Western country. The original population (the real Germans, Americans, etc.) are being made to be outsiders in their own countries. Our nations are being stolen from us, while we have to pay for it, deal with all the crime, diseases, and other problems they bring, and can be arrested, lose our jobs, or harrassed if we express any negative opinion (or even fact) about it. The media demonizes White citizens, but never focuses on the negative impact on us. There's this article, painting Germans as "xenophobic" because they feel like outsiders, but do we see any articles about how Muslims are iunassimilated and violent and hateful to Germans? Any media in the US about immigrants, illegal and legal, not assimilating and hating our culture in favor of the ones they left? Any "Centre for Immigrant and Non-White Extremism" researching how foreigners treat Westerners in Western nations?

The problem is unchecked mass immigration (this is especially true in Europe). The United States was founded on the idea that immigration is beneficial, and it is beneficial, but only if the people coming here do so legally and assimilate into American culture and be self-sufficient, though many of the people who come to the U.S. illegally don't fit that description. It's the same in Europe with the Middle-Eastern refugees; many have no desire to assimilate and it creates a burden on the host countries. Hopefully when Merkel leaves the European countries will be able to do something about it.

Germans are finally waking up to the hell that Merkel brought for them. I can only hope and prey to god that they come to the conclusion that they have to go full Nazi and kill the low-IQ immigrant sand niggers that currently plague their land.

hah i posted this pic yesterday in pretty much the same thread

If only Germany doesn't fuck up this time. They will, but if only...

>actually expecting the people that gave rise to Adolf Hitler and fucked up all of Europe singlehandedly won't do it again
it's just a matter of time till the krauts rise again.

Haramburg or Hamburgistan, it sound like better

Miss me yet?

Attached: Uncle Adolf.jpg (452x600, 63K)

Are there a lot of Muslims in Germany percentage wise? They are I think 5% of the population, compared to a whopping 12.5% of Muslims in France.

I think Germany is in the ok overall with regards to Muslims, but they really need to stop accepting anymore migrants and refugees. 1 million refugees was already too much and shoudn't be normalized because Merkel's gang did it.

Maybe there is still hope for Germany?

It's time for the Germans to rise up against this replacement migration madness

Yeah we fucked up ourselves. But us Germans, we have it in our blood to dig ourselves out of our own graves. People are very subtly (and slowly) realising their god-given duty to Germanise Europe again. Last time was a trial-run. This time, we will do better.

Every day for the last 15 years, bruh

Bomb yourself cunt.

kek

How incredibly suicidal for the EU and the more pozzed governments like Germany when, after their reckless ethnosadistic immigration policies caused daily terror attacks and mass rapes and incredible crimes spikes, their response wasn't to fix it, but rather to turn the media into an Orwellian nightmare while also doubling down on those policies; which have caused such incredible amounts of human suffering, and whose architects deserve treason charges for their role in facilitating

Source?

Just stay the fuck away from us this time and everything will be fine.

That is actually a pretty solid advice. Russia is just like Afganistan. Its where Empires march to die. The only reason Russia was ever even able to form a country let alone Empire is the fact that geographically its protected from conventional land force invasions.

Just dont round them all up again. Go after the criminals who deserve it. Keep it a police issue, much to your chagrin. That's just how I understand your previous failure. Make a better venn diagram.

Lmao, germans sure love gas

>only 44%

You have to be 18 to post here.

>muslims act like animals in germany
>w-why don't germans like muslims ?

We are winning fucking everywhere you guys

We already basically control Russia, Philipines, Brazil, Poland and Hungary.

We are on the rise in the USA
We are on the rise in Germany
We are on the rise in Italy
We are on the rise even in Sweden

The only place that seems to have successfully suppressed us is Britain

If 80% of germans hated muslims, there'd be a solid 5-10% extremist element of them that wouldn't care about the government and would over turn the country in anti muslim revolution.

We're on the fence, could go either way.

Based

Sieg heil 1488.

Lel. I took a while longer to see him for what he really was. Up until 14, I thought he was the evil boogeyman.