Employed members of Jow Forums

What the FUCK is your problem??

Attached: 1537232521961.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJ_HTABr7hA
youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when you guys think of employment, what automatically comes to mind

Enjoy living with your parents and not having a family of your own.

I can't get them to give me free money..that is my problem.

knowing that I'd be a useless, leeching piece of shit

I work 6 months and take 6 months off while getting government handouts.

pretty much what this guy says i cant get neetbux, hell the ss office is so far away in my state i cant travel there. and ive been trying to find a job but there arent any in my small town either. no way to travel to where there are jobs everything is so far away, i hitched a ride a while ago to look for work but no one will hire me, or even give an interview. employers are too picky. i want to work but no one wants me.

as if being useful to roastie gold digging whores and a likely jewish, abusive boss is a better alternative.

Wage slave cope right here

Continuing the white race

Where there's a will, there's a way. No excuses burger.

good goy

Attached: 1509448896989.png (291x287, 107K)

OP, don't anger the wagecucks.
We need them to keep the neetbux flowing

Buy a lawnmower and do gardening jobs?
Something like that..
£20 an hour is the going rate here

>as if being useful to roastie gold digging whores
this is easily fixed by simply having willpower. you are only useful to gold digging whores if you let them use your money.

>likely jewish, abusive boss is a better alternative
this is also easily fixed by being an expert at your skill. if your boss knows that he can't afford to lose you, he is not abusive.

sounds like you've let the jew destroy your spirit, user. actually, laziness and sucking the government's tit is precisely what the jews want you to do. much easier to subjugate and control the aspects of your life when you're complacent.

Where the fuck do I get free money parents are degenerate shits I have jack shit to my name I work to have shelter. How the fuck do you neets survive

You can live your life on neetbux if you budget your money effectively. If you try to live a materialist middle class life then obviously it won't work. Lower your expectations.

I run my own business which was a hobby at one point in time.
Imagine if YOU could get paid to eat tendies and thread catheters into piss bottles?

Apply for needbux
wait a few months
Get needbux.
Set for life

Whoa. What do you do? Would love to search for the same job in my country.

Check the box that says you don't want to disclose your ethnic group guaranteed more interviews

neet here i need a job whats a simple job that pays average that will let me continue my lifestyle in psuedo-neetism

Guys, if I send unsolicited letters to big oil companies do you think they would take me in as a trainee?

Attached: c4.png (432x402, 190K)

What gov program gives neetbux?
I know about unemployment, but you need to work for that.

youtu.be/CJ_HTABr7hA

Based and red pilled

fast food

I was a NEET till 27.
Then I was forced to get a job.
When you start working you die.
Your soul, your identity, your personality are raped over and over again untill you become a husk.
Every day when you work is hell, and afterwards you feel like your mind has been mutiliated.
I am 38 and I died at 27 when I started working.

I was a NEET for years.. I finally got a real job driving a tow truck. I absolutely love it. I get to be hero to people in trouble. No boss over my back. Just me and a truck cruising around.

I see a shrink for adderal do I just tell him I'm fucked in the coconut or what

>when you guys think of employment, what automatically comes to mind
pain
torture
scream
needles in your brain
humiliation
wanting to vomit

Family business. I have control and I control the business's finances.

What now faggot

I’ll check these numbers, but you’re wrong.

Self-employed is master race.

Care to look a bit harder? I can't give you everything

its almost like you need money to buy things which is why i need the job in the first place.
>£20 an hour is the going rate here
it must be nice living in the UK and having things so easy

there is no will you prick, my will is broken long ago. there is no excuses, try to find work in the middle of no where with no transportation, the cities are at least 12-13 miles away, and then when i finally make it to town NO ONE will hire me. this is why i want to move out of state

so what yer saying is that youre a nigger? you must be the one token nigger that cant vote becuz its too hard to get an id when youre a nigger.

That's a good starting draft. Do a bit more search first.

What is it you will?

i am part injun and always check native american, it doesnt matter. there are too many people and not enough jobs to go around

you can't bee neet without someone's money. Meaning it's not sustainable. Even if you forsake pussy for not having to face challanges in life, some day you will wake up as a 50 years old, with no skills, no money, no jbo, no woman and no perspective. It's just really long suicide. Like life itself, but fulfilling life is something completely different

all neets are autistic, which qualifies them for disability or vocational allowance
most of them also supplement their income using various online rewards sites such as clixsense

what occupation specifically though?

a true story: youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

Attached: 1420875164067.jpg (409x409, 45K)

>office job
>Gym
>Videogames
>My own fucking house
>Paid vacations
It's not that bad anons. Having a job is ok. Currently fucking Chinese prostitutes here, can't do it without good income

no im not a "nigger" see here there are no jobs where i am in the middle of no where, i have no transportation, every thing is far as fuck away, no help to do anything my family is shit bluepilled degenerates drugs and their friends are more important than their family. and as for voting i gave up on that stupid shit i voted in the 2016 election and it caused me nothing but trouble

to live? when i found Jow Forums a few years ago i tried to learn what is the right thing since no one taught me this stuff but no one wants the right thing. i have been given up on so i am giving up.

That sucks man Sd needs people like crazy but Mexicans keep flooding in

It makes me happy to be an active member of the community. It allows me to socialize and meet new people. It makes me happy to earn money. It keeps me active. But honestly if I were rich all of this can be accomplished with hobbies. So I would rather not work, but I'm okay with it.

check'em!!!

I'm an illegal in this country who unironically drive forklift for some chink overlord.

Settle down man it's not THAT bad. What the hell kind of job were you working?

This. Plus if you don’t have a caring mother or father you don’t have a NEET safety net, so job life it is.

no one teaches you, you have to teach yourself. Nobody will teach you because this world is degenerate and self serving. However that is the beauty of this struggle. If you want something then go out and get it, however pursuing material desires is petty and for the weak soul. You don't have grander ambitions?

By not contributing to your nation you are a parasite. In the future White Nationalist empire individuals such as you will be thrown in forced labor camps.

>When you start working you die.
>Your soul, your identity, your personality are raped over and over again untill you become a husk.
>Every day when you work is hell, and afterwards you feel like your mind has been mutiliated.
you were an unskilled husk when you entered the workforce, which showed at your job. you became a worthless, self-defeated husk when you realized just how little you contribute to modern society.

How many of you neets got summoned for jury and how did you get out of it?

Why i am a NeET

>Shitty lonely childhood in small town
>few friends, dysfunctional family, the works
>go to college
>have to drop out because my father wouldn't sign my fasfa because he thinks i'm going to trick him into cosigning a loan
>stupid gym bros take me to some shithole bar
>long story short i get into a fight with the local mailman over some misunderstanding (he thought i was trying to get with his girlfriend or some shit)
>knock him out
>legal proceedings take 11 months (small town)
>one day in jail 2 weeks house arrest
> during these 11 months train to try and join the military with an 18x contract with the goal of becoming a sf medical sergeant
>have one bad injury. fuck up my back. l4 l5 dessicated l5 s1 bulging, and arthritis
>go from repping out 225 for 10 on bench and 405 for 5 on deadlifts to being barely able to stand for my shitty 13 hour a week job as a weight lifting coach (ironic i know)

i'm only 20, i have no skills or trades, no social support system, can't afford school, now can't go to the military, i'm now in constant pain, shit posting until 4 in the morining.

i'm probaly going to commit suicide. its a shame, before the permanent back injury i had some chad traits. Tall ,lean, broadshouldered and strong as an ox but now I'm useless and things are looking dreary.

anyways i'm going to sleep now. its the only time i'm happy

>My own fucking house
no its the banks you nigger

i did have ambitions but life got in the way and fucked me up. aside from my trouble finding work im having a lot of other problems and it soured me on this whole thing called life. sister is riddled with cancer for like a year now, her husband is a deadbeat loser, my mom is schizo and way fucked in the head. i injured myself a few years ago and it hurts in my chest every day but no doctors will help me because no insurance. my life is thoroughly fucked.

Not a neet, but I’ve always just ignored them and never faced any consequences.

dude get the fuck out you aren't american. its way harder to get neetbux here

>The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living...

I wanted to fly an apache helicopter and blow up liberals.

I don't need to hear your sob story, you just make excuses for yourself, and cope yourself out of being successful. You can't even apply for neetbux without begging for help, you're a fucking disgrace who deserves his fate.

>Self employed
>80k bongistan dollars per year
>32 hrs per week (4 days)
No problems here friend.

Psycho damage from being an ex Jehovah's witness maybe? I have like 7 solid years of work history though

do you think i wanna be a wagie

how am i supposed to live

Attached: 1537507228841.jpg (1007x742, 126K)

80% of jobs will be automated in 30 years. You retards dont even know what's coming. We're basically at the stage where capitalism's fundamentals are collapsing. Why do you think society is disintegrating? Why do you think people are moving towards the extreme right and left? Look around you, you dimwitted NPC wage cuck fuck. Wagecucks are NPCs who have no idea what's coming. The world you're talking about where you work for a company for 30 years and move up the ladder and retire happily is fucking dead. The world where you marry a traditional woman and raise a wholesome family is dead.

NEETs are pioneers, sages and the beautiful ones who recognize all these things.

Paying tax is the only reason the West can afford mass immigration and single moms
Patricians let the tax flow to them

Attached: 1512358556132.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

It's not about the story that they really care about, it's about the specific mental illness itself. You have to be able to "prove" you have it if they ever decide to test you. So pick something like severe social anxiety, with a side of depression. Things like that. It's not hard, use your brain and stop making me spell it out for you.

welfare

the fucking social security office is like 50 miles away, yeah ill walk 50 miles to be rejected for neetbux, great plan asswipe. shut the fuck up you stupid fucking euroshit. im fucking sick and tired of hearing you worthless euros, you have things so easy. try living my life in the middle of no where, where i have ZERO help and have to do literally EVERYTHING on my own. oh wait you cant because youre a fucking faggot KILL YOURSELF

neetbux, but it doesn't have to be welfare.

>be NEET retard
>complain about lazy niggers, while being a lazy nigger

Attached: 1513283534230.png (600x600, 458K)

>Niggers and single mums were ahead of their time
Damn...

Professional torture victim, based on what he said

Wow such an emotional boy, lashing out at those trying to help him. Making brash assumptions as a coping mechanism for his continued failures. I live more rural then you, and traveling 50 miles for a lifetime of neetbux is a trivial task. You don't know you'll be denied since you never even applied. Are you here for help or to just scream and cry?

all neetbux are welfare you baboon

> Be smart, and choose the NEET lifestyle because you aren't materialistic.
>Live day to day learning about the world, shitposting on Jow Forums. Never having to worry about my daily bread.

> See wageslave cuck neighbours in debt, working like dogs to pay for their shitty toys.

Damn it feels good.

Uhm no. Educate yourself before you shrek yourself.

NEETs are more destructive to a society than jews. NEETs are the pawns of the jews.

how are you helping me you dumb fuck? io guess reading comprehension isnt your strong suit because i just said in my last post that NO ONE HELPS ME YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING NITWIT

> I live more rural then you
no you fucking dont, prove it. how far is your closest city, and i guarantee you mine is farther. you have no idea what youre talking about, youre a euro, in america things are far apart. i dont have a car if i have no money you dumb fuck. i have to walk every where. but go ahead and keep telling me you know my life better than I do. you have zero idea what youre talking about, as ive already said but you conveniently ignore, getting neetbux is WAY harder to do in the US, spoiled euro fags like yourself dont know shit.

I set my alarm for 6-7 am everyday just so i can get up and watch all the wagies racing each other to work. Then back to sleep.

I am black, live on sec 8 and food stamps, fuck your wife and daughters while you at work all day supporting my ass

Realtalk thankyou pops i never had

Attached: BBC2.jpg (550x403, 91K)

>neetbux isnt welfare
lmao how fucking delusional can one possibly be? what an absolute fucking moron

happiness is a byproduct of achievement. the jews are to blame for laying you white men so low.

yasss

Attached: Ahhhyuhh.jpg (185x272, 14K)

I live on an island and I have to take an expensive three hour boat ride to get to the mainland. Neetbux is about the same "difficulty" everywhere. If you have the will to overcome this difficulty, then you will be provided. Get on my level scrub.

Posting in good bread.

Attached: 1541499292132.jpg (819x1024, 306K)

It's not about optics, it's about winning

Attached: 1533470005864.jpg (350x510, 60K)

any "free" money is neetbux. That's what neetbux is you fucking retards. Tax exemptions, gas,water,electricity subsidies are neetbux. Gas reimbursements are neetbux. God it's like I am talking to a bunch of retarded autistic children that legitimately need government assistance.

Attached: ldbWK_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 368K)

NEET has no idea WTF to do with himself once mommy/poppy die and he has no idea how to manage upkeep/property tax on their house

>Because no one ever taught him how to actually live

They'll learn in good time. It's not like they have to work a job or anything Lesmugface.jpg

Kys

Neets are jews without cash

>Living on minimum wage tier money
What a life.

I go to work from 5am to 6pm 5 days a week
The sun is up both when I leave
Help :(

> Being a slave to materialistic desires.
What a life.

RARE

Self employed, two busniesses. One just about pays for my daughters school and the land rover. Must suck to worry how you pay for things. Get skills and earn your own money be your own master of your own destiny kids.

Me too. Just look at this job asva stepping stone to a better one

I'd rather go on holidays 4-5 times per year and enjoy good food. But hey man if you're happy being a poorfag have fun I guess.

Sending you my Good Vibes bro.

Attached: 8u3hwj3vjs.png (746x702, 827K)