Why can't blacks break the conditioning ? They all look and act the same

Why can't blacks break the conditioning ? They all look and act the same.

Attached: C H I R A Q.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4Uq1aCiTA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What makes you think they want to change?

The top 10% who shy away from black culture are decent enough but I honestly believe 90% of black Americans are irredeemable savages. Their culture is too far gone at this point.

lol holy shit you can get those?

Culture is an emergent property of DNA with the environment having a tiny bit of influence.

They are simple machines

>why do animals act like animals?
just because they can imitate human behaviour doesn't mean they're human

Attached: OB14pwch.jpg (1024x1012, 136K)

Evolution doesn't happen overnight, give them another 100 thousand years or more.

Attached: ptg.jpg (500x749, 154K)

Anyone else view guns in a fairly romanticized light but when I see attachments like extended mags they suddenly looks uglier and machine like?
I love all my guns, but they just lose all elegance when you add shit to them.

Culture or nature?

Better question. Why can't niggers figure out how to actually reload? Those types of magazines are extremely unreliable and impractical, but as always pavement apes will go to any lengths to not drop a magazine insert a new one handle the weapon as required and return to firing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4Uq1aCiTA

Attached: PBYUJO5.gif (363x204, 815K)

Also his third gun is pointing at his dick.

Boys like pic related do not deserve to even touch an elegant weapon. Non-whites should never be even let in a firearms store.

>Why can't blacks break the conditioning ? They all look and act the same.

Attached: race_reality.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

That gif is stupid. Why is he using the slide catch to put the weapon back into battery? Thats a nice way to cause an issue feeding. Also a great way to break something.

Tragic

>ALL

Damn, and all whites are respectful and educated. Rednecks and white trash doesn't exist right?

>drum mags on pistols that probably never get cleaned
those will jam within the first two rounds fired

well at least this nigger has trigger discipline, all hope isnt lost

Yeah, but they look cool, and that's what counts.

Take any trait, psychometric, phenotypic, extended phenotypic, character, identity-based, whatever. White Europeans will be the most variegated and blacks the most homogeneous.

look at that cunts mouth
>SSTTTTTTEEEFFFFFFANNNNNNNNNNNNN

How would that cause issues with feeding or break something? Guns are designed to be put back into battery that way.

Because they're flexin you autistic faggot.

The media shows you the most hateful representation of each group it uses in its divide and conquer strategies. The media won’t show you the God fearing church going blacks

They’re dumb and follow group think. The majority has to change for them to be on board.

>They all look and act the same
Niggers gon nig

jewish brainwashing
they don't want to become a firefighter, a doctor or an engineer. they all want to become gangsters and rappers.

this guy gets it

Blacks are politically useless. Barring few examples like Malcom X they are too retarded to develop even base race consciousness.

>church going blacks
nigger crime rate is through is the roof everywhere in the world, and it has nothing to do with media

Blacks are the NPCest of them all

You don’t know blacks, I can tell. You seem to think blacks have the same grasp of religion, god, or morality as you or I, but they don’t. Religion to a Nigger is the ultimate excuse for failure, and forgiveness for evil. It is a tool of convenience, a cop-out of responsibility. When niggers pray to god, they are actually making a request to a higher power for immediate, basic, gratifying, self absorbed ends. If a nigger commits murder and kills some store clerk overblunt wraps, guess what his momma is doing in the courthouse? Prayin’. Datz righ’ mufugga! What is she praying for? The forgiveness her sons soul while he’s staring down the barrel of the justice system with 25 to life? The victim of the fruitless robbery he comitted? Her very own soul for not raising him right? NO! She prays for his ACQUITTAL! She is praying that a divine power will just forget and forgive and let him go. Think about africa, when crops don’t grow, when dust storms happen, when people starve, whose fault is that? It is NEVER the niggers, nope, that is impossible, they are just victims of fate and are living out part of allahs greater plan. Blacks pray to relinquish blame and responsibility for their lives. They don’t hold views that Jesus Christ would agree with at all.

Why do they always pose with guns? Whats the deal? Even some blacks i know from my childhood have profile pictures on social media with guns pointing at the camera, its a fucking meme. As far as the conditioning goes, i really think its almost purely genetic. In western countries they are encouraged to make something of themselves, they are given opportunity and yet they still resort to violence, crimes and degeneracy. I've also met countless half-blacks (who are guilty of the same things mentioned before) and they always identified more with their black side, despite the fact that their black parent was in most cases absent. My conclusion is Blacks cannot be fixed.
Exceptions prove the rule, gypsy.

>Why do they always pose with guns?
It's like chest beating.
>me have magic kill stick
>me tough
>me strong
>ooga booga

>posing with guns ooga booga

When white people do the exact same thing. Da fuck u mean

except blacks pose in a way that's different

they're doing it in a ghetto criminal way

When whitey does it it's more like "look at my cool hobby, aren't I cool?" or "look at my cool objects". Posing for social media photos (or even using it at all) is unhealthy and egotistical though.

lmao that makes too much sense.
Lets be real here, when whites do it, they usually just wanna show off the gun and are perhaps in military attire, and don't point it directly at the camera. When blacks do it they pose around and try to showoff how gangsta they are, usually also involves showing off the grillz and holding the gun sideways.

here i made a crappy ms paint picture for u

Attached: awdwadwad.jpg (1388x468, 228K)

Blacks are dumb, coworker of mine got arrested for posing with guns and drugs on social media while on parole lol. Wasnt even really a bad guy, just stupid.

>outing yourself as a negro
>on Jow Forums

The moment a black dude tries to break conditioning his fellows turn on him. Even the nerdiest negro will chimp out alongside the others simply because he fears what will happen if he does not.

nailed it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

Genuinely confused by this

As a black American, This is a lie.
Taking a picture with a gun is taking a picture with a gun, regardless of the attire worn, stop double standard.
I have guns but I don’t post pictures with them because I’m not fucking stupid, no one needs to know you are armed except you.
It’s funny a white person would say this, everywhere you do your little “evangelism” is a cover for either gaining political footing (creating instability) or pacifing populations enough that you can fuck them over.
It was done in Africa, America, even Europe. Read a book.

Never heard of that before, neat, explains a lot not just about blacks either

>"He an uncle tom!
Now you know why practically nobody gets out of the ghetto.

>Taking a picture with a gun is taking a picture with a gun, regardless of the attire worn, stop double standard.

what's the difference?

Attached: wadawdwad.jpg (1112x359, 149K)

And why can't baboons understand nuclear physics?
It's all a fucking mystery.

I watched this movie so now i know that violence comes from whites. Why you always lie, Jow Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

One is a selfie the other doesn’t appear to be.
How does crabs get into a bucket, is that their natural state?

Attached: 89511F1A-E506-4DB6-923E-1F475B43D9E9.jpg (302x397, 29K)

>Taking a picture with a gun is taking a picture with a gun
No, compare pics of nigs with guns to whites. The nigs always have an aggressive "gangsta" pose to show everyone how tough they are.

i assure you if they did statistics for this, blacks posing in a certain way with firearms would dwarf whites posing the same way

A gun is a gun, it’s just you’re terrified of Black people is why you think it’s more aggressive.
You don’t think white guys pose with guns to look tough?

Not a Jow Forumsfag but aren't those drum mags on a pistol a massive fucking meme? Wouldn't that make them handle absolutely awfully? You'd fuck up your wrists surely because guns are supposed to balanced front to back not completely heavy as fuck on the bottom. Surely it would jam after being fired three times too.

They're BOTH posing as "tough", but they're both clearly different!

ghetto rats don't understand ballistics

As if a nig could shoot straight or hit anything with normal magazines?
Nah, more is better for them.

Even worse is how do niggers fire with their guns on the side with those drum mags? That's rule #1 of being a nigger and they've already fucked it up with meme magazines.

Right

It's not simply the fact they have a gun that makes it aggressive, it's the hand gestures and body language.

You’re just a bunch of skittish white boys that probably haven’t left the house in years, get fucked.

That nigger is that female gang member from Chicago, right? She was A psychopath THUG who killed a lot of people. Then a rival gang member ran up on her blew her face off lmao. I remember seeing it in the news

i'm korean you faggot

don't know, i just googled chiraq, that's funny tho

You're just a stupid nigger who thinks "being aggressive" is beating someone half to death, so you find more "subtle" displays of aggression hard to spot.

>drum mags force gangbangers to use the sights
>they finally start killing each other instead of sending each other to the hospital
>US healthcare improves as they stop wasting time on those guys

how is that a problem, exactly?

because they lack the evolutionary adaptation in the brain that allows long term thinking, abstraction, and high intelligence.
So they exhibit lower level functions seen elsewhere in the animal world such as aggressive posturing, seen in the photo.

absolutely no fucking way

Why do they love those gay ass jeans so much

it's not hard, civic nationalism is "well we fucked up, but we cannot get rid of the americans already here, let's stop letting the kikes give us nazi flags to remove our power permanently, and let's stop the arterial flow of AIDS into the country, or we can believe your kike lies, never have power, and never stem the tide"
THE WORLD IS ALREADY FUCKING OVER
AND IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKING KIKES

Crime infested ghettos tend to have the most churches

*beep* *boop*
ACTING WHITE
TERMINATE ACTIVITY
*beep* *boop* *sheeeeit*

Attached: 1493484586304.jpg (540x421, 37K)

Their racial genetics make them mentally weak. To weak to break the massive decades long psychological conditioning and modern psyops.

insert glockazine A
into magwell B
point shooty end at niggers, kikes, gooks, spics, nips, pikeys, krauts and chinks
empty magazine
rinse off the floor with bleach
repeat

>owning shitty guns
maybe if you stop using hi-points you could use your slide release

Fucking up your wrist is quite a stretch their bongo.

Funny thing you said there, nogunz.

Theyre trash desu. Jam a lot

Nigger. Jive turkey. Jigaboo. Pickininny. Sambo. Pavement ape. Scrappy. Boy.

Whatever you say boy

Attached: 20160428_181401.jpg (1216x3552, 1.4M)

Culture comes from nature dumbass.

One of them is female? Which one?

Attached: 1541261472987.jpg (480x853, 50K)

Worry more about your declining global birth rates than the way a black guy poses with his guns and maybe you can pull yourselves from the downward spiral of extinction... Not likely though.

This is an excellent summary. Screencapped for future use.

Nah, they work fine. The only bad thing about them is that they don't lock the slide back when empty and they are just generally retarded on anything other than a machine pistol.

There is a training argument to be made for never using the slide release, but it's not some fucking law. I swear I have grown to despise a certain class of gun people and they seem very prevalent. Anyway, these are competition guns and competition shooters, nothing these use or do here is relevant to the defensive use of guns.

>They all look and act the same
that's just not true

you know why.

Attached: 1537078166638.png (490x586, 44K)

The reason is leftist/liberals in every western countries have been telling them they are the victims of white oppression.

Attached: 1508763014908.png (914x1128, 98K)

Attached: how opputunity ended.png (1325x1800, 337K)

There is no such thing as (((evolution))). Not a single cell level viable mutation was ever produced with catalysts and reagents that should virtually simulate millions of years. This, since we ever started trying. It's another jew lie.

Everything you just said is not true though...

Oops forgot to remove meme flag

Because they're niggers not blacks.

because they get their gun already loaded. If you pay your dues to the neighborhood nig, just tell him you need a gun. he'll tell you where to get it. under a trashbin or something. you pick it up, use it, and put it back. they dont have bullets to reload with

DNA vindicates the theory of evolution. I can’t believe Christtards are still fighting this battle.

2005 called, they want their copy of The God delusion back

Attached: 1541558742981.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)