What are your experiences with women in STEM?

What are your experiences with women in STEM?

Attached: PFDgxcJ.jpg (1300x956, 96K)

They can't write code yet get paid the same.

I met one, turns out she had a dick.

they get by, by asking whiteknights for help all the time. they are not worth the money except your boss fucks them also for free.

Annoying whiny and stupid as shti t. drunk swe

this
but there are two kind, hard working silent ones, and wannabe kween that break the balls every single time

They can write code, but are completely uninterested in broader affairs. Complete lack of interest in history, philosophy, economy, politics, etc. There are exceptions, sure, but the norm is the former.

WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THIS STOCK PHOTO? "MOMENTS BEFORE A TRIRACIAL MMF GANGBANG IN A LAB"?

How true is this? Any examples? If this were very true, doesn't this cost tech companies billions and billions of dollars?

The good ones are more than capable, but there's never going to be a 50/50 representation based truly on merit in most stem fields.

There are a lot of averages ones mind you, and they don't really have to try hard to get by in university or to get a job. Problem is I doubt many of them will really be able to innovate on any great level, besides that small group of naturally suited women.

There's a growing push for victimhood status tho within university and stem industries. I've encountered some women who are obsessed with portraying themselves as victims within stem and there's certainly no shortage of people listening and putting them on a pedestal. Problem is, I've never really heard any good arguments for why they actually are victims, it's almost always based on the assumption that no 50/50 ratio = systematic discrimination. It will be interesting to see where research and industry is in 50 years when these women who get promoted through quotas are expected to innovate and lead their industries/fields.

Get two female colleagues in my lab. First one actually work hard and is probably the best of us, yet shuts up and get paid a misery, second one is here to fill the quotas and whines for wage equality because she doesn't get as much primes as others.

when they find out I was conservative, they tried to get me fired by making anonymous accusation to HR.

In response, I got pissed off. So it actually worked.

Women and HR are pozzed - avoid if you like having a job.

This lack of passion is definitely amplified in women but in universities especially, most guys don't give a shit about that stuff either. People very often end up in a particular field because they didn't know what else to do or thought it was easy. I think it's a big warning sign for the future state of research and industry, and its something hr have a very hard time understanding. In stem fields, passion is very important, perhaps the most important thing.

A little slow but really helpful. They dont chitchat and work but they don't give a fuck about speed and efficiency.

There's a female math professor at my school I like. And while I haven't really looked into it I get the impression she's one of the more accomplished people in the math department.

It's pretty plausible to me that the average female college student is worse at logical reasoning but by the time you're talking about grad students there's not any glaring average difference in my experience.

Most of the time they act normal in chemistry and biotech but the ones that claim muh oppression are the fucking worst. Every idea you knock back on them, they assume your being sexist or whatever.

There was this one cunt I used to work with that whinged to managers (me) that she couldn’t wear her hair down and heels into a BSL3 facility. She was fresh out of university on a women in stem scholarship and thought we didn’t pay attention to her stupid ass ideas because our organisation was “institutionally sexist and homophobic” cause she’s apparently a dyke. In the end I sat her down in my office and just told her she’ll never work with us again unless she’s changes herself next time and when she started to pull the oppression shit again I pointed to the photo of me and my husband on the windowsill, the walk back was great.

Sorry about the long post, this shit still triggers me today

Attached: EB222EBC-AD05-4488-999F-90719CCDF182.jpg (750x750, 71K)

Programmer for 13 years here, worked with four female programmers over that time and they all turned out to be decent to really good programmers. I've seen more worthless boomer slacker male programmers than female, honestly.

Doesn't it bother you that if you weren't a butt pirate she would have been able to get you in a lot of trouble potentially?

>is it better to manage parasites, or to incur the wrath of NPCs?
The former.
Female workers don't do much work, but NPCs can do lots of harm.

Plus, as long as you make sure everyone has to hire women, then you're OK.

I don't know, it might be the company that I'm in, but most my male friends from uni have some interest outside of our field of study. I just did not see that in my female friends.

>I can't tell the differences
If you can't spot the donkey, then you're him.

It lets them sell products under the guise of being an equal opportunity employer and is less expensive than dealing with bullshit lawsuits and boycotts. Computer science is an entirely cucked field anyways, at least startups and corporations are. Computer engineering and electrical engineering are superior in every way.
>t. Computer engineer

>be physics phd candidate
>meet female physics student
>she's smarter than average and can do the course work.
>grad school comes around and she has no internal motivation
>doesn't search for the latest paper
>expects to learn from the men around her
>incapable of setting up simple experiments without introducing so much error that it invalidates the results

>meet material science phd student
>doesn't understand basic chemistry fundamentals like polar solvents dissolve polar substances. "like dissolves like"
>has no sense of how small nanoscale structures are
>has no sense of how crystals form
>has no idea light interacts with matter

I maybe an experimental physicist, but I learned most of my skills from working with my father in the garage fixing our trucks and house. Simple chemistry (not organic) is pretty easy to understand and the fundamentals are powerful.

>women in stem can be better than boomers in stem
High bar you're setting there.

Attached: KE6QNYV[1].png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

I only had two women in class, (Computer science), one was a butch lesbian the other i'm not even sure if she was a girl. Both shy and quiet, like most of students there.

i dated one for two years
she was a royal cunt that attempted to control every aspect of my life
we hated each other and stayed together to spite one another

she was a fucking idiot when it came to 90% of things real world, but could regurgitate facts and take tests.

Well aware, honestly just gay for the institutional benefits atm. Almost every job I’ve gone for has asked me how much I love dick it’s pretty fucked.

>hard working silent ones
Pretty rare, and still usually not that talented. ALso in the US 1000% obese. t. still drinking

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about taking an interest in the history/philosophy/politics of the given stem field that they're in.

They're male brained for the most part. The studies on over exposure to testosterone in the womb leads to people who grow up to be more thing orientated rather than people orientated, which is the biggest difference between men and women from a personality perspective.

I've known a few STEM females, if they also have a high IQ then they tend to blend in and carry their weight but it's very rare to find women with a male orientated brain and who have a high IQ which is why there's almost no women in STEM.

You'd think that women with male interests like STEM oriented things would be really attractive in a sort of sexual preference kinda way, because you have more in common and basically the only reason men would want more women in STEM is because it's a sausage fest. But most of those male orientated brain females tend to lack most feminine qualities, they care less about their appearance and all that.

in biochem

control freak bitches that are hyper-sensitive to any male input and get offended over nonexistent shit

>Gen X programmers I've worked with are better than boomer programmers

I realize that boomer programmers isn't a high standard, but the girl programmers I've worked with were on par with the other male programmers in the office that aren't boomers. Could be a small sample size, though.

One thing that I've noticed is that the female programmers that I've worked with just do coding for work and work alone, while most of the male programmers have coding in many other parts of their lives as a hobby, side business, or otherwise. The girls don't seem to be too interested in it outside of work. That is fine, I suppose, but one thing I've seen true is that programmers that program in their spare time for fun or otherwise tend to be the best ones.

The only thing that irritated me with one, just one female was that I had to explain things to her really really slow and elaborating everything because she wouldn't understand otherwise and was very stubborn.

Apart from that pretty good and usually not that great looking.

Currently studying maths in university.
The ones we have are the same as everywhere.

It's like they exist to make men's lives miserable.

I’m a molecular biologist and can still understand this stuff and I’ve been out of university for about 10 years now. Turf that materials science student asap. Good for bants though
Pls stop user
Absolutely this, diversity quotas are killing us too. Worse part is very few of the affirmative action types stick around long and we need to fill a vacancy again.
Do they loose their shit over incubator space with you guys too?

Engaged to hot CS chick who told me on our 6th date: “You know Hitler wasn’t so bad, he did a lot of good for his country.”

Should have just proposed right then and there

I only have one as Project manager. But I noticed how she wants to do things together or talk about things to to in person, rather than just sending an email(way faster and more practical)
>As far as I know competent enough tho

Once there was a woman(idk how or why she came to our place) who said (in an arrogant and judging feminist kind of way) how there is a large majority men in our company.
>internal Reeee

During education as programmer there were some woman in our class (about 10%)
No attractive woman tho.
>They were good in school tho. Probbably in average better than the males, who only played computer games in class.

Killer combo of useless + bitch.
Anyone hiring them is a complete moron, like people is of hiring niggers. There's a reason the Jews force you to hire them, it's to destroy the competition.

>Show up for the first time doctors appointment
>Doctor is legit 10/10 hot ass
> She asks "Are you sexually active"
> Get nervous.
>Say I am in a dry spell for a year or so but could be sexually active again soon.
>She asks how many total sexual partners I have had in my lifetime
>Freeze
>Refuse to answer question, say "pass"
>Flopsweat
> She is pity smiling like every hot girl that knows their hotness is being problematic.

>Do not tell her about why I came in there that day. (Something hard forming on my testical)

> Probably going to get cancer because I am too embarrassed to tell her I need her to fondle my nuts and check this growth.

> Every male doctor nearby is booked at least 4 months out.

Thanks women

Attached: Hot-lady-doctor-nice-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1200, 564K)

another story
>male researcher is trying hard to get data that is publishable
>turns out shit was publishable
>get fired and replaced by new woman researcher
>she doesn't know 1% of the what the previous researcher knew.
> year goes by and she hasn't done any better
> multiple instances of me trying to help her make devices
>"why can't I just deposit gold on it" - her
>"gold deposits hot because it heavy and melts at a higher temp. It would degrade the device" - me
>she doesn't believe me
> tell her to try it. If I'm wrong she can show her results at the next meeting
> she tries it and i never heard about it again
>"can you help make these shitty films that will take up half a weak of your time?" -her
>"why don't we try the better films I can make?" - me
>"I want to be consistant with my results." - her
>"you want to consistantly get shitty results?" - me
>"yes because I have previous data that i don't want to throw away"- her
>2 weeks later and she systematically proves that the films are shitty
> she tries to blame it on me because i make the films
> forward the email were I tell her we need to switch films to her professor
> suddenly we are now switching films

none because I'm in a real man's field: history

Attached: 1535244068954.gif (840x488, 511K)

Women are still better than faggots

She cant be a very good math professor if you don't understand that a larger standard deviation has greater effect at the tails

>real man's field
more like eternally poor man's field
You don't need university degree to know history, you can read books on your own. Just like you don't need a literature degree to understand or appreciate literature.

Math major here. Women?

>Not making the hot doctor fondle your balls while giving you a prostate exam at the same time.
Why having health insurance at all m8?

kek
Went to electrical engineering high school. 32 students in class, 1 female.

>1 female
Probably as 'female' as this one.

Attached: zoe2.jpg (634x999, 67K)

And this one.

Attached: PolandSexistHoldingCosplayerGirl.jpg (780x519, 85K)

Nah she was just an average girl. Got into our hs because she was not good enough for a gymnasium

I work in animal biology and conservation. Zoology is completely filled with women. Especially students and young new doctorates. Many of them are incredibly good as what they do, but they lack the level of autism from men that is required for certain aspects of the science.

The women scientists who also happen to be autistic do very well. These ones also happen to be redpilled. One of them is a very intelligent neuro and developmental scientist, and she makes references to Orwellian concepts.

Meanwhile some of the men are absolutely disgusting commie-loving pasty white cucks who only deal in the very soft theoretical side of biology.

Attached: 6425E875-1B4F-4654-85F5-5B19395FD5AC.gif (330x320, 1.8M)

This guy is fucking great. I even considered buying the shitty game featuring him on steam.

One of the guys I went to uni with looks exactly like this. He would never write negative results in his book because “why does he need to remember stuff that didn’t work?”

Ironically he was a full on commie

/thread

my sister is doing phd in physics at a top uni in london, she's good at it and is genius tier.
however, she caught the marxist jew and went full blown feminist and sleeps with black guys.
also refuses to speak to me for over a year now

Attached: 1512308381838.jpg (236x253, 11K)

What city? Also why does she refuse to talk to you?

>He would never write negative results in his book because “why does he need to remember stuff that didn’t work?”
What a sickening mindset. Almost as bad as being a commie, or could be a symptom of it.