You fools

You fools
You rural retards
How could you
Even my shithole country is laughing at you.

Attached: 428E30D0-F308-469D-80B4-C0C7AD86D015.jpg (700x553, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.za/amp/s/www.timeslive.co.za/amp/politics/2018-11-06-watch--racist-and-pay-back-the-money-scuffle-breaks-out-between-the-da-and-eff/
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/navy-in-stormy-waters-as-weapons-equipment-get-stolen-20170805
google.co.za/amp/s/www.timeslive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2012-08-12-not-one-of-the-r8-billion-arms-deal-submarines-is-operational/
twitter.com/notan_argument3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also in out news.

google.co.za/amp/s/www.timeslive.co.za/amp/politics/2018-11-06-watch--racist-and-pay-back-the-money-scuffle-breaks-out-between-the-da-and-eff/

Attached: FF175ABE-957C-4A80-84A3-61D738E6D8ED.png (640x1136, 617K)

t. the nigger

>You rural retards
College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1328x762, 328K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x868, 380K)

Fake Garrison

You should fear rednecks. They have high mechanical aptitude. When they figure something out, they become masters.

Attached: A memeplex.jpg (718x851, 119K)

What does the South African military look like?

Just imagine when they finally realize it was the jews, they will make The German Riech look like a summer camp.

heres the navy

Attached: 764837733.jpg (320x191, 24K)

I don't get this tyranny meme. Tyrants don't need a vote, tyrants don't need approval from the courts or from legislature.

Beep boop. orange man bad man. Beep.

Attached: 3436457658.jpg (1022x929, 319K)

Work with system -> get control -> change system. Wow so complex, dude.

Are you insane.
Anything in the South African navy has to be big enough that the personnel can’t pick it up and go sell it.
These would be stolen in 5 minutes.

Also:
>Charged with defending the country’s coastline, the SA navy appears powerless to thieves that are carrying away weapons, ammunition and vital equipment needed to communicate with naval vessels.

>In the latest incident, two soldiers from the navy’s rapid reaction unit are in hot water after allegedly getting drunk on duty, which led to their R5 assault rifles being taken from them.

>This follows an incident in January, reported on by City Press’ sister newspaper, Rapport, during which antennae and copper cables at the defence force’s joint tactical headquarters at Silvermine in Cape Town were carried away by thieves without the guards noticing.

>The theft was only discovered when communication with the frigate SAS Amatola was temporarily lost.

m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/navy-in-stormy-waters-as-weapons-equipment-get-stolen-20170805

Attached: FC6012BD-ED83-4483-BD66-10AA3DE4F737.png (640x1136, 225K)

>president who stimulates economy, protects free speech and right to bear arms is a tyrant

Such a tyrant that he allows his political opponents to shit all over him, spread lies and threaten him and his family on a daily basis.

I wish we had a tyrant like that

Attached: 1534969840772.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>SA Navy submarines in the dry dock at Simon's Town Naval Base.S102, rear, is in for routine maintenance, while S103, front, apparently hit the ocean floor, hence the protective blue plastic hiding it from sight.

Hit the ocean floor, my sides.
google.co.za/amp/s/www.timeslive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2012-08-12-not-one-of-the-r8-billion-arms-deal-submarines-is-operational/

Attached: A53FD295-F724-4F98-99C8-DCFE2C4AB774.png (640x1136, 403K)

Faggot

Attached: pthtc.jpg (421x421, 62K)

We only get CNN here, if you don’t get info from internet you basically get above cartoon from the local media.

THEY're all the road to tyranny. The constitution was not strong enough to prevent people from having completely sold their souls to the government after 200 years.

Why are you killing white farmers ?

Get back in your noose kaffir

Attached: 050867B1V1.jpg (1024x750, 727K)

Thats normal, and our subs maintain higher levels of readyness than both the Canadian and Aussie sub fleets

The reason the subs were in the news is because that it was the first time ever that all 3 subs were in maintenance

Its a complex question. Its one of the last few government institutions that is still viable, but a lack of funding is a big problem.

Attached: 209submarines1024200735 (1).jpg (1000x665, 133K)

>you rural people are retards
>me and my progressive lgbtqai+ friends want to start a communist co-op organic sustainable farm
really makes me think

> Tyranny
> Red Necks
>Racist imaginary

Typical liberal comic. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. I bet you aren't really from Africa, BTW.

Maybe the reason they’re a shithole is because you guys are retarded. Look at yourself before you criticize others.

OP is probably this fag
twitter.com/notan_argument3

Attached: please.png (434x341, 34K)

probably a capetonian

We are well aware of our shithole status. Hell, some of us are old enough to remeber when we were a first world country

Of which two were being repaired due to accidents, one of which was due to incompetence the other possibly due to incompetence.

your shithole country is in recession and is reaching record highs of unemployment. The USA is in a period of economic growth and record lows of unemployment.

Great, country folk without a degree don’t deserve representation. Stop pretending to support democracy

I am a white man with a BCS and I did not vote for Trump.

You inbred white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

OP is only possibly a fag
Thankfully not a capetonian. I which case there would be no question.

I do find it funny that our idiot press pushes out this shit while ignoring our own country.

Incorrect.

The sub-crash was due to a combination of a dive-plane jamming during an exercise, and a shifting underwater "sand dune" that had not been mapped. Ironically, the exercise they were doing was a simulated uncontrolled dive. Damage to the sub was minimal - it sailed up to Durban and then back to Simons Town for repairs and was operational again after a month. Drydocking is normal because they X-ray the hull to ensure no microscopic cracks have formed.

The other sub in long-term maintenance was due to hydrogen bubbles in the subs rechargeable battery, which was a fault on the side of the manufacturer. The story about a technician plugging in a power source the wrong way around is fake news - the subs charging stations are specifically designed to make this impossible.

Attached: 2835459_img976720lzpsushaawso_jpeg42605ada6d4c5dd918ffa433b9f187c0.jpg (2048x1342, 447K)

plenty of country folk in both Australia and New Zealand have a degree, in fact the most successful have degrees, that is why we are net exporters of food by a huge margin. in South Africa they take away the farms from the people that know how to farm, give them to people who don't know how to farm but have the 'correct' skin colour, then surprise surprise, food production drops, economic growth reverses, unemployment spikes.

Tyranny? The ANC invented it. Find a chair and a strong piece of rope, Make a noose and attach it to a fixture above, Stick your neck in it.

Fair enough, I had hadn’t heard the battery problem was due to that.

Also, we are the only country in the world that has the capacity to perform all sub deep-maintenance (out of 14 countries who operate them) in house. Which is why the long term repairs to the sub with battery issues took so long.

There are lots of legitimate concerns about the military, but the ones you see in the news are generally BS. The stories emanating from the Citizen are particularly bad in this regard.

We still need a massive funding increase to even be relatively effective though.

It makes no bloody sense. If anything Trump has undone a lot of onerous bullshit regulations thus doing the complete opposite of tyranny.

The left are so fucking stupid.

What relevance does that have to the statistics?

This is the big problem.

In real terms military funding is down to 0.9% GDP and is completely unsustainable. The SANDF wants to restructure (retrenchments) to handle the new cash problem, but government wont let them.

So they are trapped.

Left cannot meme.

You seem follow the SANDF news, you work with them?
I mostly knew the guys on navy contracts in uni and the border patrol guy when they where up I Lesotho. The navy seemed to have some funds but the borders guys don’t even have diesel half the time.

Without the rural areas sending them raw materials fuel and most importantly food the big cities would freeze and starve to death. It’s really high time that rural people cut off the cities and watch the fun happen

>Africa
>first world country
Things that have never and will never happen

Why both an overhead sign for Tyranny a a second sign identifying the last offramp before it?
You only need one of those.
Also if he's supposed to be a caracterization of rural America, why he is driving a Japanese truck? And more importantly, why does he have mudflaps? Everyone fucking removes those things when you get a truck so they don't break off on you.

They have but at this rate they never will again

growing up we are taught it is stupid to jump off a bridge just because your friend does it. as adults we are told were idiots for not ruining our country like everyone else is.