POLISH INDEPENDENCE DAY SHITSHOW THREAD

get in here rodacy
HGW to kurwa stara
Duda odjebał spisek i ukradł Marsz
is Kukiz useful idiot?

Attached: beatiful case of polish tolerance.jpg (600x480, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naF2Qr4J9Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Translated the sign for my fellow Amerifats:
>Faggot!
>I hear this every day
>Hate hurts
Sticker:
>And your ass doesn't hurt?

dont listen to this user, Poland is of tolerance and no homofobo

Attached: BURN FAGGOTRY.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

>more people come
>less police
Retards shot themself in the feet.

>is Kukiz useful idiot?
I think he's a useless idiot. He should just stick to music, and to be fair Liroy and other clowns too.
Who the fuck is voting them in?

people who are bored wit POPiS constant fights
I will spend shitton of shekels to come and return same day from Olsztyn, but its 100th occasion so its worth it

Attached: 1500823085664.jpg (668x668, 99K)

literally the only way this could wrong is with leftist media and journalists trying to stir shit and get their asses kicked in the process

everyone's now marching together now that president endorsed the march

this is exactly what will happen, normal people will see some bullshit and just ignore/diss it
TVN is probably readying another adolf hitler birthday provocation as we speak
also, Michnik radio is not taking part in common playiing of Mazurek Dąbrowskiego, even if all other radio stations do that
sad!

Attached: its raining gay, but we have umbrellas.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

Comfy happenings ahead

Attached: der Dude.png (518x740, 686K)

how much of the march are civic cucks? from what the memes have been peddled Poland is supposed to be based, but if you all cant state that only slavs/white people can be Poles, and no others, then you're already on the track to mass immigration and demographic suicide

Attached: 1522760856093.jpg (2500x1684, 832K)

Sending potato energy from Wilno to my polish frens.

Attached: 1533550116968.png (864x821, 96K)

In the past there have been some non whites attending the march just so they can be pointed at when the westcuck media calls us all racist and stuff.
Singular digits.

I don't buy it. Especially the demographic suicide part. Balts, Germs, Rusians and even Tatars were able to become Polish for hundreds of years, and what, there are 1500 tatars. And they don't mix but go to Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus to find a partner, because THEY don't want to lose their identity. We took 100.000 vietnamese after the vietnam war, and i don't see mixed children eighter. The thruth that Jow Forums reject is vast majority people prefer to marry people of their own.

Wow, in French they use “pedal” for faggot as well, but they shorten it to PD pronounced PayDay

Attached: 3818294F-8E65-49E4-A6F5-3EB06E1FE701.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

That's pathetic though, you should just not care and be proud that Poles are Poles and nothing else

It's not like you have any say in this. You don't have cool and based nationalist marches. You're just some atheist wannabie-Finland who's like 30% russian. And nobody really cares about you on the geopolitical sphere.
And you're so useless we poles have to use our own fucking planes to patroll your skies.

yea, that word came to Poland from France during Henri de Valois rule. As well as names for veneric diseases. Go figure.

Hello, fellow kurwas

pedal kurwa bliad

priver pidor

privet*

embarassing.
>balts
>germans
>russians
>all white

tatars aren't polish though. they maintain their phenotype to a large degree, they have a different religion. their history is that of invading and enslaving your fellow slavs. they might speak polish but they aren't your kinsmen. they're a throwback to the time when your capital was almost burnt to the ground by their horde and your women raped, like the Russians

>We took 100.000 vietnamese after the vietnam war
this is the absolute beginning. you will definitely take more in the future, especially as you 'integrate' with 'EU values', because the bourgeoisie will want their cheap labor. you think now it won't happen, so did the westerners. they will take over and deracinate you to the point where, like in the west, you won't even know how to define 'polish'. it will just be another consumer item. brits don't know what is british, french neither, germans too - the US is another cancerous story

don't be apathetic. reject this subversion before its too late. poland is for poles. poles = white, slavs.

In return we gave them forks and the idea of shitting outside of the castle instead of in the corners or fireplaces.
Jesus back then the french were so barbaric.

fug off space nigger

Attached: wilk gentlemen.jpg (300x300, 54K)

Why does Poland still hate Litwa?

Attached: 1537055177032.jpg (1024x951, 80K)

Fuck this country and all of it's people, why couldn't the Germans fight harder...

:'(

also: white ethnic groups can assimilate because whites, naturally, among smaller sub-groupings like northern europeans, mediterraneans, etc, are genetically closer.

Kek

Attached: CF626D32-0FE8-4636-8DFF-5971C038C843.png (711x919, 932K)

PiS has already let in somewhere around 50k shitskins in.
It's happening.

we do?
never heard of it.

>bycie jebanym w dupe łysym tępym nacjololo pizdofaszystą

mam nadzieje ze tego nie robicie xD to smród w chuj
a zresztą co najwyżej są tu debilni wykopkogimbusy kurwiniści reakcjoniści

serio jak można być dumny z bycie jebanym cebulakiem haha

thats nonsense.
exactly ZERO muslim refugees have been accepted from the middle east, we are accepting legal migrants from other parts of the world, like vietnam, and there's not a god damn thing we can do about it.
Not only that, imagine that there always were thousands of vietnamese coming here every year since the 80s, i know that from personal experience, im an old-fag.

Wilno Nasze is still strong these days, we even have an all-pole party in Seimas.

Let me tell you a nice story about the eternal Zhmudzin.
>Be 1918
>Various nations regain independence
>Immidiatelly Lithuania acts all butthurt for no reason
>Polish-Soviet War starts
>Lithuanians let them through their territory
>Even out right ally with the Soviets
>When they get smacked and start retreating, Lithuania again lets them through their territory and when polish units chase them they get fired upon by the lithuanians
>Some random brigade (you read that right, a single brigade) chimps out and waltzes into Vilnius, taking it over and creating a meme country that votes to join Poland
Wilno was a polish city anyway as you can see in the pic related
>Lithuania again all butthurt, gives the silent treatment while killing over 10 polish border guards over some years
>Fastforward to now
>Lithuanians in Poland can have all the minority shit they can imagine, street names in lithuanian, education in lithuanian etc.
>Meanwhile poles in Lithuania are refused literally most minority rights, they were even forced to legally change their last names to more lithuanian sounding ones
There's more shit like that but I cba listing them here.

Attached: 48248723.png (384x343, 11K)

This user gets it. Being Polish is more than a piece of paper. Only Europeans can be Poles. Polska dla Polakow.
It's bad enough that the children of the racemixers in the UK have Polish citizenship. And now PiS is doing some next shit...

Attached: Dq8qlcTWoAIM3NZ.jpg (750x1200, 132K)

>Wilno was a polish city
>Wilno existed before Poland was even a thing
>AKSHUALY WILNO IS POLISH LOOK AT ALL THESE POLES THAT LIVED THERE IN THE CITY

Just because Poles lived there pre partition doesn't make it yours just because they got stranded pre and post ww1

Exactly. There were also a lot of nignogs in the 90's already. Anyone who went at least once to Stadion Dziesięciolecia will know that the bottom part was 80^ ching-chongs and the "crown" (korona) was 80% nignogs selling fake adidas clothing. Then when i was on SGGW i learned there are 21k foreign students JUST there. It's all fearmongering straight from faktoid.

>The thruth that Jow Forums reject is vast majority people prefer to marry people of their own.
Immigration wasn't a problem in the past but it is today.
>feminism kills white birthrates.
>gibs attract millions of lazy subhuman filth.
>lazy filth breeds like rats because they have nothing better to do with their time.
>le 56%
Furthermore, all of the above plus miscegenation is heavily promoted by kike media because western kikes still live the holocaust and expect it to return anytime soon, almost as if they felt they deserve it, see the movie "defamation" if in any doubt about that, so they throw tons of money on promoting anything that weakens us and shaming anybody who opposes degeneracy.

I would like to add that yes, its a shame the whole polish ban and shit is there but you have to realise that if we don't preserve ourselves, Balts wont even be a thing. I guess you can take the city once we all die out, but not whilst we still cling to life.

Fuck, we should kill ourselves faster, Balts are irrelevant

You're on a good track.

Attached: IMG graph Suicide.png (1518x1125, 73K)

here's a tip for poles:
-limit what tiny amount of immigration you may want only to white people
wow that was simple, or just dont do immigration AT ALL and encourage your birthrate

Attached: 1519662716084.jpg (564x795, 336K)

Wilno IS Polish and a beautiful city but you loveable fucks really need to chill out with anti-polish mentality and dump some euro into Rasų kapinės

Attached: DSC_6281.jpg (1000x667, 275K)

Why do Slavs have to be niggers whenever you start to like them?

Picrel : pedał

Attached: 931179e1357bf0ef04eec7c5addbf525-product_lightbox.jpg (664x600, 56K)

Nah, lets just recreate PLC and be done with it. Noone is going to eradicate your culture and identity, like noone is trying to destroy tatar, kashub, silesian etc identity.

Im sorry, were you saying something?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Poland has the best BBC sluts in the world

m8 you started the h8

yeah amen to that. I'm finally emigrating from this shithole.

We don't even think about you mate. You media said some bullshit?

It's legal to fuck dogs in this guys country.

>he thinks citizens ever promote immigration
It's always outside (((influences))) and non-governmental institutions that push it together with with sleazy politicians
Poland is no diffrent

Yeah, our media had a chimpout because apparently, your passports contained some of our landmarks or something. I think the only time Lithuanians will be happy is once we are relocated to the moon or something because we hate everyone and everything, including ourselves.

Mayhaps, I actually like the PLC.

youtube.com/watch?v=naF2Qr4J9Pk

Doubt it.
You guys are numbah one on that,you the jews and tha Burgers.
And dont post statistics here.

>low suicide rates in sunny vacation spots
as expected
>UK
The fuck
Do they need a loicense for suicide?

Bosak is a literal faggot and ex right hand man to Giertych. Another controlled opposition for dumb polish nationalists.

Attached: DqD-FuWW4AEEETw.jpg:large.jpg (623x895, 58K)

No one integrates with the Vietnamese. I don't see any mixed children. They just live here and do their stuff. I don't want any non Poles but I have nothing against hard-working Vietnamese people. Tatars have been living for ages, they dont mix either, they're loyal to their culture and religion. Both of them don't cause any fights, they don't take gibs. Poland was a multi-cultural country in the past. We were THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL multi cultural country. We didn't give gibs and we didn't accept animal behaviour of foreigners like Germans do. However I'm happy that Poland is homogeneous now. I can't imagine seeing people of other race every day lol.

The Vilnus thing was a carefully planned operation though. Some guy from Poland got elected as a governor or something and declared independance, which was granted by the entente. The countrys name was Central Lithuania, we even gave them their own anthem. Later they voted to join Poland.

what's the backstory on Szturmowcy?

Attached: 1539900157518.jpg (715x531, 104K)

>THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL
Oh come on, USA, Russia, China?

this is how it begins. one foot in the door, they gently with their slippery slope pry the rest open.
>poland multiculti
yeah, only white people and jews. both tatars and jews, the two non-white groups were cancer and harmful to you. i mean even other whites like ukrainians, balts, etc chafed in that multiethnic commonwealth. the deluge was the start of it.

youre probably a boomer, just dont say people didnt warn you

Fags. They invited banderites for this years march.

Godspeed user, did you go to the border prayer event as well.

IIRC szturmowcy renounces old feuds between european peoples, and so will their ukrainian guests. getting butthurt about past atrocities is pointless. with the absolute state of europe, we face a far greater threat with neoliberal capitalism trying to bring the third world here, our racial enemies.

How are they successful if the USA has ghettos with niggers who chimp out and commit crimes? Leftist shithole.
By succesful I meant being strong AND controlling your minorities. In Russia it isn't perfect either, they needed violence to deal with their minorities. We were the perfect example of how not to use violence and not to give too much power to our minorities.

Thats bullshit. They demonstrated in Hungary calling for carpathian sich to be created. It wasn't perfect in PLC eighter. What about China? And i forgot about Switzerland.

what do you propose instead of capitalism?

How many anons are planning on attending the march? I'll be there, who else.

I'll be there. Most of my family and friends i spoke to are coming.

I should rephrase that, i got things mixed a bit.
The banderite organization (Carpathian Sich) that Szturmowcy invited was demonstrating earlier this year in Hungarian Użhorod to create Carphato-Ukraine on hungarian soil.

eurobros, fill this out and explain why do you love or hate the neighboring countries
>czech republic
qt girls, cheap and good beer, skiing, Prague is pretty great
>ukraine
UPA cult and shitty history politics, I've got enough Ukrainians in Poland already and all ukrainian uber drivers smell really bad

Attached: euro.png (1200x1000, 55K)

Cool. I'm coming with my dad.