How did a bunch of systemically persecuted, disadvantaged, marginalized, oppressed, low class...

How did a bunch of systemically persecuted, disadvantaged, marginalized, oppressed, low class, cultureless criminals create a super power?

Wtf other people

Attached: 496BBED7-5E3F-42C5-B486-6DC8A5125638.png (1200x600, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Super power
are you retarded?

they were white

Yeah... Australia is the 16th most powerful country on earth.
My question is how the fuck is Canada ranked higher?

We have a low population, shit military, barely export anything but raw materials and have a medium-large sized economy. I wouldn't count that as a superpower desu. Also, how the fuck are leaves higher?

>desu
I swear to god I typed in 'to be honest' (desu)

Better living than 90%+ of nations

Zero expense.
Zero history.

China has 3000+ Years
Still sucks today.

>Super power
Pull the other one mate, we're useless Chinese whipping boys just like you. We used to be good at sport but can't even claim that anymore.

this quite frankly

Also buttfucked by china
America owns are ass

Our internet is shit
Fucking shittest politicians i've seen in 10 years

>How did a bunch of systemically persecuted, disadvantaged, marginalized, oppressed, low class, cultureless criminals create a super power?

White Criminals > Brown people

One of the word replacements. Theres a few of em, anytime someone posts Sydney Morning Herald links it changes to baka because S M H

Still better then NZ that has a joke of a air force/navy and its Army only ever does "peace keeping" Missions.

We have Abrahms Tanks and F16s.

Memes aside, how did we compete at a world stage so well in sports in the 1990s and early 2000s but now we're fucking shit cunts?

What even happened during that time? Just luck? What is it? Or did the rest of the world just catch up, and with far greater populations, surpassed us.

F-35's now and M1A1's which are shit compared to the M1A2

We 100% and unironically lost our anglo spirit.

OOF

>192632811
harder to cheat now mate with all the HD cameras and shit

I guarantee you we have the shittiest and most entitled cunts.

Sorry, I'm Aussie.
American women are actually quite polite in comparison.

they were white.
/thread

Austria is stronk.

Attached: 0D5BB237-4C17-4FA9-AD32-2AD561E02387.jpg (615x886, 320K)

>super power
our only super power is how wide we can spread our anus to fit both US and chink cock

Y’all are losing your sick cunt style because of a government that with too many little weasels in it making statements like they own the place

Some jack comes in the bar and if he’s the only voice shouting and no one else is... it’s his party and you’re the amusement.

Attached: 0BE8FFC8-0870-4E25-909B-B9C2BD98258B.jpg (640x393, 114K)

An OOF so big the shockwave of which will wash us all away in a tide of chink blood.

>self hating Australians in this thread

nothing more pathetic - confirmed low-rent city workers who are angry because they have to wear polyester slacks in the heat

The answer to your question OP is: Australians are higher powered Brits just with more testosterone and without hormone/diet imbalances

This is literally the Australian centruy

Yet we are fucking primitive

kangaroos.

Yeah, because Jow Forums is run by a bunch of faggots

Grow a pair

We fell for the early developers meme. i.e. promote all the shitskins and coconuts that have mens sized bodies at age 12 into whatever sporting academies and then act surprised when they become mental midget adults

Literally 30km north of Australia is literally a nation of jungle people who unironically practice witch-craft and eat their babies, the prior people did nothing but spear eachother. In a matter of centuries we overtook 99% of nations in terms of livability and HDI.

We are literally the strongest and best colonial outpost that has ever existed in the history of mankind

spbp

This is what we need more of people. Positivism.

Australia may have its problems, but it's a fucking diamond otherwise we wouldn't all be pissed off about it going to shit.

You need that prisoner blood. Combined with the harsh enviroment, a war with a giant bird, and you have a population of ubermensch. Australia will be one of the few places that will make it through the shitskin hordes.

We English shit gold.

I remember playing rugby as a kid in NZ and all the white parents getting angry and a little racist, at the coconut kids who were the size of 18 year olds at 11. Who completely steam rolled their kids and even injuring some of them.

As a race they seem to mature quicker then the white kids. Downfall of that for the coconuts is their genetics are utterly shit health wise. They don't live very long lives, they are probably the most obese race next to the Mexicans and their kidneys die because of their shit diets.

You just sent all the top cunts off to paradise and kept shit island for yourself mate.

Attached: 1539998990461.png (1000x1413, 728K)

We sardukar nao

You should lurk moar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

>yfw your turds turned into truffles and your shampoo to shit

Attached: 2950B991-0BCB-48B8-A2A0-810ADE37B697.gif (126x126, 68K)

>it is common courtesy to lurk for 2 years before posting
ftfy

Thank you user.

aww shucks

Attached: cutie.gif (840x488, 511K)

No, really. Ty. Have a tit

Attached: 3F6777EC-6C81-43F6-9E4A-68BCB815B0DA.jpg (480x640, 56K)

In the only way you're a superpower is when you're getting chinked as fuck, you fucking wankers.

Christianity

Australia is and has always been one of the least religious nations on earth.

You dont have to follow pagan rituals to be christian

t. melbourne

The crucifix is on the flag twice. Thats not random

We have history, our history is that of Britain and Ireland as we are British and Irish

Canada’s blood and treasure was never drained by the everpresent national security threat of Emus.

Australian institute of sport did a study in the 2000’s saying essentially McMansions would destroy future sporting development because land sizes are so small children can’t play sports, as such the only time they would get practice would be schoolyard recreation and PE.
It’s disgusting, the Gas the boomers poster is correct, everytime you see a fat kid blame boomers, who couldn’t wait to put 3 or 4 townhouses where a Single dwelling and a lemon tree used to be

Not a super power. We had a White Australia policy for a long time and they got rid of it and it's been downhill ever since it seems. We would let in Europeans as far as Greece and these "wogs" copped it like no other, but they somehow lived and their community is doing just fine.

ok i can field this one.

before the asian invasion, white kids did not study all day, they played sport.

Since Asian (chinese, viet etc) immigrated they are forced to study by moms, a lot, including weekends at tutor school, and 3 times a week after school.

So whites kids have not time to sport.

we have now a lot of well trained parrot for brains in our uni's

Easily. Killed or enslaved the natives. Took all their land and resources and used the riches to make lots of dough. A whites only immigration policy until 1968 helped too.

soccer mums also destroyed sports. i was pushed into fucking painting instead of rugby because my mum thought rugby was too dangerous. she wasn't even an insane can i see the manager type, it's just well known now that physical sports lead to increased chances of brain damage and parents are too weak to let their kids do it because they don't understand that those studies refer to professional level sports with blokes charging at each other and not your average local under 15s footy game.

Schools also pussied out and won't even let kids play contact sports on lunch breaks or anything like that. Kids literally just don't have any opportunity to develop and interest in sports. Yeah they could join an after school club, but before that they have to actually know they enjoy the sport, which they can't do if they aren't allowed to play it.

to be honest

it's not and has never been a super power. it's a wealthy colonial offshoot of the formerly largest empire in the world that invested a lot into their development as a first world country.

oh shit
lying nigger

Seems that the 60s was a major turning point for all western countries

Attached: 1541004384246.jpg (720x480, 124K)

Racism promotes conformity to the cultural norm.
The racist epithet "Learn English" promotes (for good or bad) the learning of the language. (I would argue ultimately good)
another "Get your black-ass off my lawn" encourages people to accept local customs of not running/tresspassing over a person's property.

I think ultimately racism (at least in first world countries) has a time or place where it can be used to reinforce cultural norms and its vilification as both a witty satirical punchline and much needed cultural pressure valve is going to hurt us deeply.

The whole hand-holding multiculturalism is great for restaurants (short term) but not so great for community cohesion (long term). Of course the nickle-diming economists think a wave of shit-tier illiterate criminals is great for the bottom line (as long as they pay a consumption tax, as most will never get enough to pay top bracket income tax)

none of these are markers of a superpower. Iceland has far better living standards than China but guess which one is an actual super power

Amen! (literally, as per the nonsense shit above)

>sports

wtf are you talking about

Self hating faggot

How is it that people still say this unironically in 2018?
M8, who do you think built the prisons, guarded the prisoners, fed the prisoners, fed the guards etc.?

They didn't just push the prisoners out in shallow water and leave them to it.

White af

It was majority prisoners you coconut

Most prisons were actually built by the prisoners themselves

It's almost like race exists and if you pull the bottom scum from a race, that scum will act quite like the original race when given access to similiar resources.

China has economic power and an unused human wave land army. It's not ready for ww3 unless it cuts its teeth on something smaller first. I'd hate to be vietnam or taiwan right now.

Imagine how great this country would be if
>no (((central))) bank
>white australia policy
>trillions of dollars not wasted on inflating the real estate bubble

Attached: 1532880699425.jpg (1000x1366, 264K)

> super power
eh, no
> persecuted, disadvantaged, criminals, etc.
Most of us are not descended from criminals. Only some parts of Australia started as penal colonies. Melbourne, for example, did not start as a penal colony. Aside from that, Australia has abundant resources compared with its population so it's natural that it would be a successful country. Aside from that, we were started by the British so we have a decent legal and political system. We also speak English so we can follow what happens in the world quite well.

Stop being obtuse. You know my point and you both know Australia was also continuously enriched with Europeans until it was decided that immigration is for non-whites only.

>Melbourne, for example, did not start as a penal colony.

That explains literally everything.

The reason we declined was that we essentially gamed the system for a few years - how did we do this simply we invested vastly larger amounts of money per capita than other countries in our professional sporting and training institutions, it has nothing to do with grass roots sport which is why when other countries figured this out and increased their funding in professional training we went to hell even though these problems effected other countries much more.

Even at Rio Australia spent just over a third of a billion dollars on getting those medals.

you're ancestors were criminals, its okay. very easy to trace you're family tree and you can find out

Australia wasn't """enriched""" with Europeans until post WW2, until then it was only Anglos and Irish

It’s over ya saaad cunts.
Australia is finished.
Step outside - Curry’s everywhere
Jump on the train-currrryyy
Go to the gym -currrryyyy
Go to theCURRRYYYYYYYYYYYS

>Australia wasn't """enriched""" with Europeans until post WW2

gold rushes idiot

australia also had a far higher percentage of chinks in the 1850s and 60s than now

>melbourne and sydney are finished
ftfy

In one area (Ballarat), far away from political power, land owning, etc.

2017 = %60 of pop growth in major cities from new immigrants (curry)

I guess we need to find a new island and start again?

I am including Anglos and Irish, the stock of real Australians, as enrichment.
Calling it enrichment was intended to be facetious.

New fag

>melbourne and sydney are finished
thats like your whole island you cunt

89% Anglo-Celtic in 1947

Attached: Screenshot.png (453x252, 9K)

Australia should have become Nippon, not pig dog chinese.

You beat us for this future?

British empire unironically

kek a leaking seppo

They werent niggers

>Also, how the fuck are leaves higher?
land border with usa

being a massive cunt to prisoners of war will do that bud.

because they were white

>because they were white

Because they were English.

2 bh, retarded nigger.