Male privilege doesn't exis-

>male privilege doesn't exis-

Attached: owen.jpg (606x999, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cepr.org/active/publications/discussion_papers/dp.php?dpno=7647
news.gallup.com/poll/236513/slight-preference-having-boy-children-persists.aspx.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

male privilege does exist it's called being male

Niggers do it all the time and don’t get shit

>nigger talking shit about single dads

Attached: 1488090865111.jpg (540x960, 31K)

Chads out the pumping and dumping. This is Chad Junior hes only knocked up 3 stupid bitches so far.

Let's see how privileged he is when he gets that child support order.

Dunno about his actual relations but maybe refusing to meet the child is to deny paternity (some countries have implied recognition, whilst other have the taking a father figure issue)

This. In some super liberal states, meeting the child is seen as accepting the kids is yours even if DNA says otherwise. Its fucked up. Its probably not his kid and he making sure he doesn't get cucked for 18 years.

Either way she'll go after him and be supported along the way.

Sorry kid. Your parents are bung holes.

Owen Wilson is an honorary nigger.

Attached: FAS.jpg (300x340, 18K)

>still has to pay child support (probably in the hundreds of thousands)
yeah, sure seems priviliged to me

>males are superior intellectually and physically
>male privilege is fake news

Panda eyes on a fucking baby? Poor things.

Wow

Owen Wilson prefers having sons over daughters. But when most people get to choose which gender of kids to have, when they adopt, they choose daughters. So Mr. Wilson is an outlier. cepr.org/active/publications/discussion_papers/dp.php?dpno=7647

This probably has A LOT more to do with the mother than it does with the father.
Still, he needs to accept her and care for her. But I guarantee the thot he knocked up is just a money grubbing opportunist.

Based Owen, daughters are an embarrassment

> mother than it does with the father.
sorry, I meant daughter not father.

But to be fair, when you just ask people if they want a boy or a girl, they usually say they want a boy. news.gallup.com/poll/236513/slight-preference-having-boy-children-persists.aspx. So it depends on whether or not you think that what people say they want, or what they actually choose when given the choice is a better measure of what they really want.

Wow

Celebrity* privilege

>he needs to accept her

We dont even know if its really his kid

I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt.
Again, I stated it is most likely that the mother is just some money grubbing opportunist.

>black eyes

What about black eyed babies make them look so fucking creepy.

So are you forced to provide a DNA test just because some slut with a baby says you're the daddy?

he had his dick mutilated and his nose will look like his father's.

Yes, and sometimes you still own child support because children are the future and the judge is a fucking retarded cuck

Not if he denies paternity. Presuming we have the same laws, the onus probandi of filiation lies with the mother. In any case, I hope he doesn't get chained by it

This shouldn't be the normal course of procedure. See That's messed up. Really interested in divorce law because sooner or later we're going to get one (n.b. Philippines doesn't have divorce or abortion)

Wow