Germany is unsafe and dangerous

>germany is unsafe and dangerous
>crime has been going down
Germany is one of the most safe countries on the planet with one of the lowest crime rates.
Germany's crime rate has been falling even amidst the migrant crisis that alt-tard shitminglers like Sargon, Kraut or Metokur love to race bait about.
I have sources by the way, unlike the average Jow Forumstard. Here you are:
google.com/amp/s/www.politico.eu/article/germany-crime-rate-lowest-since-1992/amp/

Now can you retards actually explain why you aren't demonstrably wrong and where the 'manipulation' of the data is?
Because it seems pretty factual that you're fucking wrong and unless you have actual sociology study analysis or points about the studies to show me ANYTHING supporting the opposite.

Attached: 170708100504-09-g20-protest-0707-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

br.de/nachricht/so-ruestet-die-polizei-in-bayern-auf100.html
morgenpost.de/berlin/article212856661/Neuer-Doppelhaushalt-Hier-will-Berlin-ab-2018-investieren.html
sz-online.de/nachrichten/millionen-investition-fuer-die-polizei-3369422.html
land.nrw/de/pressemitteilung/kabinett-beschliesst-nachtragshaushalt-2017-mehr-geld-fuer-innere-sicherheit-kitas
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/10/fear-called-racist-stops-people-reporting-child-sexual-exploitation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>make it illegal to report crimes
>reported crime rate falls

>politico

mods really should bad people for continually posting the same thread everyday

Attached: 1537102484305.jpg (490x337, 68K)

>once before
>archived or whatever
Excuse me?

People here are just making shit up. It's not exactly a new phenomenon. You should just shrug it off, because discussion with these reddit tier brainlets is pointless.

You again with this shit? Read the PDF linked in the article, it doesn't count the ones who gets away with it, crime hasnt fallen significantly since it got a bump in 2015 during the ficki ficki crisis.

Because the crime is concentrating itself in the cities. So they get worse even though in general things improve.

Also we got some new forms of crime like knife attacks, religious terror acts and a lot more violent rapes and mass rapes.

Soon we'll even get daylight hangings.

>E-everything is fine here guys!

Attached: 1540053146978.jpg (1326x632, 655K)

>don't worry about rapes going up, we had a massive decrease in traffic violations

Nothing suspicious about this sudden drop considering that there was no increase in funds spent on policing.

Attached: Crime stats.jpg (700x394, 94K)

>it doesn't count the ones who gets away with it
Yes, it does count reported crimes even if the investigation didn't lead to a successful conviction.

Also this. But we all know that mods are some salty tranny faggots, we get to keep slide threads while important threads gets pruned...

also ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS S O Y!

>where the 'manipulation' of the data is?
>Include illegal border crossing one year
>Don't include it the next
Besides, even the report by the BKA said the annual reports aren't exactly comparable

>G-G-Germany is completely safe guys, I swear
That’s a big nope for me pal. Friend of mine visited Berlin a couple weeks ago and said it looked like Tatooine with all the sand people waddling about. I’d rather visit Eastern Europe if that were true.

There actually has been a very sizeable increase in funding.

From the OSAC's Germany 2018 Crime & Safety Report: Berlin, printed 3/30/2018"
(Overseas Security Advisory Council is part of the US department of state.)

"Crime rates throughout Germany have been comparable to those in most first-world countries, and comparative analysis of crime data for the U.S. and Germany reveals only marginal differences. The Bundeskriminalamt’s (BKA) 2016 Police Crime Statistics for Germany indicated only minor changes in the number of the majority of recorded offenses with an increase of 0.7% overall. This resulted in reported crime being at its highest level since 2005. However, when discounting the “Aliens Act-related” crimes (which saw a 21.1% increase in 2016), a fall of 0.7% in recorded offences was registered. Significant increases were seen in violent crime (6.7%) including murder and attempted murder (14.3%), rape (12%), bodily injury (8.1%) and serious bodily injury (9.9%). Increases were also seen in drug offenses (7.1%) and weapons offenses (14.8%). Significant decreases were seen in burglaries (9.5%), shoplifting (3.3%) and economic crime (5.6%)."

Germany is totally fine, only a gang rape here and there for some diversity in life

Gib link pls

this explains everything.
/thread

From the OSAC's Germany 2018 Crime & Safety Report: Munich, printed 4/4/2018
(Overseas Security Advisory Council is part of the US department of state.)

"According to the latest available statistics for Munich, published in 2017, there were increases in a number of crime categories over 2016. These increases included: homicide (+14.9%), drug-related crime (+19.2%), violent crimes (+9.8%), serious/dangerous bodily harm incidents (+9.3%), and cybercrimes (+21.8%). The 2016 report indicates crimes excluding violations of German residence law committed by children (defined as less than 14 years), increased slightly by 0.8%."

This new data supplementing the info extracted from the Berlin report.

>shrug refugee crime under the rug
>yeah man crime totally goes down
kek
living in a town of around 12k people in one of the most traditional and rural places in bavaria and crime has drastically risen here the past 3-4 years and everywhere I go there are niggers which was never the case before that whole shit went down so shut the fuck up you retarded aussie

Berlin is a real shithole tho

br.de/nachricht/so-ruestet-die-polizei-in-bayern-auf100.html

morgenpost.de/berlin/article212856661/Neuer-Doppelhaushalt-Hier-will-Berlin-ab-2018-investieren.html

sz-online.de/nachrichten/millionen-investition-fuer-die-polizei-3369422.html

land.nrw/de/pressemitteilung/kabinett-beschliesst-nachtragshaushalt-2017-mehr-geld-fuer-innere-sicherheit-kitas

I can literally pull you articles about the state governments (which are tasked with this) increasing funding for the police in every single state (we have 16).
Additionally Bavaria has passed a stricter Police Law that will be adopted by other states (Saxony for example) as well.

People saying "Crime decrease can't happen because the other variables such as funding for the police haven't changed" are just misinformed.

Pretty sure terror related crimes are not included in the statistics either.

copy pasta
SAGE

So despite this inrease violent crime still remains a problem. Sounds to me these migrants are not worth the trouble.

I don't know about that. Dirty trick if true.

Those crimes do a lot for public perception of decreasing safety.

I looked it up, they aren't included, because the Staatsschutz deals with them, not police.

Also 3 out of for of the initiatives your links describe woukd have to work retroactively somehow to affect the drop in my graph

>comparing common theft to murder
What a fag

We have this trick here too!
>Immigrants commit less crime than natives!
Pajeet commits less crime than Tyrone therefore we should invite the entirety of central America to live here!

So i'm really curious what your take is on these excerpts. They were the first sources i found via google in a sea of "journalism". You do understand that there different types of crime, right? Germans are very good at putting things into categories.

compared to shitholes like america sure but germany became very unsafe compared to some decades ago

Attached: statistik-2014-1280x1440.jpg (1280x1440, 259K)

The German government wouldn't lie about crime, would it?!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/10/fear-called-racist-stops-people-reporting-child-sexual-exploitation/

Attached: hitormiss23bb345.png (360x493, 167K)

i am pretty sure that the uk is not germany

it's illustrating the fact that people are afraid to report crimes by immigrants in europe... ive personally witnessed it where i live but i wont tell you where that is except it's one of the "nicest" countries currently going to hell in a handbasket

that being said open borders have advantages like being able to flee your retarded government and living in a tax haven ;)

Attached: hitormiss23erterert.png (356x552, 186K)

Attached: unstoppale.jpg (750x720, 34K)

>Germany is one of the most safe countries on the planet with one of the lowest crime rates.
>believing crime reports of the (((german Goverment)))

you sir are retarded

no not really it's more like in the uk for example that it is the politicians/police who are afraid to do something

>Berlin = Germany
>Detroit = USA

youre a retard.. in germanic and nordic countries the fear of being labeled a racist xenophobe is even greater and ive seen it myself and there is probably articles and data exemplifying this as well but i dont have time pouring over google results.. i bet you didnt even read the article

do you really think that the fear of being labeled a xenophobe is unique to britain you fucking retard???

im not even fully supportive of closed boarders.. im just saying there is a noticeable consequence of higher crime and the ((((official)))) statistics might not reflect this for a number of reasons.. we all heard about how in sweden they didnt record whether the criminal was an immigrant or not but then you could look at names and see

>Crimes like theft and drug dealing are not even reported anymore because leftist judges let all rapefugees get away without any punishment and the same criminal who got caught 10 times before in your shop will stand the next day in your shop stealing again so Germans das nt even bother

>Crimes like free speech go down by the thousands due to massive crackdown of the right with absurd punishment

>Reporting rapefugee crimes may cost your job and get you branded as a Nazi

mods are the (((shills))) here

Crime reports went down because you can't have minor incidents like 2 drunk young man fighting when you lost control of the city to the muslim horde and everybody is too afraid to get out of their house.

You change 10 reports of people fighting because they shoved shoulders at the market for 2 brutal rapes and 1 gang attack.

saying death to all shitskins openly on facebook is very different to a non public report to the police you fucking retard

>Got btfo by facts and statistics yesterday
>post same shit today
you know what to do

I have family living in Germany. Its usualy safe, but after dark in many big towns its just nice looking somalia.

Since the 90s crime has plummeted in every western country, the primary reason is that young men increasingly stay indoors and play video games, spend time on the internet or watch videos.
This means that they are not out on the street, bored and commits petty crimes (stealing a bike, shoplifting etc.)

This trend only increase, as young men spends more and more time in front of a screen.

The only exception to this trend, is more severe crime, the number of rapes/gangrapes and violent assaults have increased steadily in most European countries since the 90s. The increase is mainly due to immigrants/refugees from non-western cultures.

This is the two dynamics at play behind crime-stats, if you just look at the overall crime-stats.. then yeah, crime is going down because there is less shoplifting.

Attached: 1541256505053.png (680x651, 192K)

Is the crime rate also falling in major cities

Is the crime rate also falling in particular enriched districts of major cities

Attached: 1464826505147.png (798x843, 328K)