FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED!!!

Thirty Borderline regulars just happened to be at the Las Vegas Massacre...

Attached: las_vegas_thousand_oaks_connection.png (560x813, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSaC-YbSDpo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lLxdLhuUu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmm....
youtube.com/watch?v=rSaC-YbSDpo

bump

Attached: 1509570896735.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

Holy shit

Attached: 1511367858800.gif (500x275, 763K)

Explain.

Attached: 1528836518980.png (976x1116, 529K)

Bump for a fucking explanation

Attached: 1538080157268.png (617x363, 422K)

Attached: 1540868009897.png (1125x2436, 3.81M)

Wait...what?
No way

Attached: 1539185412936.png (960x677, 750K)

False flag or someone in that group has something on the government

every. single. time.
someone who doesnt have anything to live for NEEDS to do another synagogue attack as retaliation.

That was a false flag too you stupid fucking kike

What a Cohencidence

These are the people that shot up the crowd, using the helicopter still running behind them. M240 7.62. Paddock was already dead, insiders staged the scene. SWAT took an hour to reach the room for a reason....

Attached: Beltfed.png (560x315, 143K)

People who go to a country and western bar went to a country and western music festival in a neighboring state?! You cracked the code, user.

FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG

wtf

מי היא?

CALL IN AND SAY:

>I, Nate Higgers, a freelance journalist can confirm that the shooter has been identified as Samuel Whitcomb Hyde a known white supremacist internet troll with a long history of violence.

Attached: Sam Hyde's Moral Code.png (644x1023, 697K)

Attached: 1522574084223.png (860x295, 13K)

Attached: 1508267526857.jpg (1895x1010, 1.99M)

2nd Google result......

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-100438_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 847K)

almonds

Attached: 567898767898.jpg (700x523, 58K)

Is it this guy? His acting is 40-dollar-tier.

Attached: 2018-11-08_12-04.png (483x352, 137K)

> Urges people to do attacks

> Also says to target low level targets and not Brevik tier targets that would actually matter

Attached: download (19).jpg (300x168, 12K)

kek

Guys why are they shooting country music fans? Country music is wildly popular and wildly American and white. They should be shooting whores and degenerate spastics in rap clubs.

we knew it was a false flag when it was on the news

>Country music is wildly popular and wildly American and white.
not really

Attached: 1512234155378.png (363x361, 262K)

God dammit... keep digging guys

>when your crisis actors start smiling again so you flash blind them to keep them focused on the job

Attached: 1528814114821.webm (344x258, 1.1M)

Daily reminder that Brevik's actions gutted a generation of communists in his country, which is now leaning right.

Violence absolutely is the answer.

The hottie sharing the blanket with that ham beast had better stage presence

I live in Utah and know plenty of people who frequent country music bars. I can't name 30 people who were at that concert, let alone 30 that frequent the same establishment. It's not proof, but don't pretend it's not somewhat interesting.

The private contractor being dragged off camera by his "buddies" was the best ...

Oh shit Dave's going off script ... get him

>They should be shooting whores and degenerate

all spree or thrill shooters always go for the lowest level target. Some random church, movie theater, school or public event. Where as if there one thing your hood nigger does right it's at least they hunt mostly equal prey in their hood like jungle. Most of your black on black crime is straight live by the sword, die by the sword.
Yeah it sucks that average folks get caught up in the cross fire and but a whole lot of the shooting in like say Chicago is just Pokie killing Lil'banger

Clearly the government set this up to push Trump's gun control agenda... or something.

hardcore...
funny how hes 33 yrs old, seems to be the age of everyone involved in mass shooting. lipka, jewish name? classic.

>to push Trump's gun control agenda... or something

the false flag idiots that flood into any/all shootings have now falling back on just claiming it's done to make the public uneasy and look to government for help. I mean sure the really dumb ones still try to stick with how it's a shadow group after muh guns.
The problem is, nothing changes about gun control. Even after sandy hook, with the dem in full control, they could not even pass basic background check laws. As if this shadow org is willing to kill people and near perfect with their planning while also being totally fucking incompetent at passing any of their agenda.

Calling false flag complete with what they think is gotcha like proof is basically a hillbilly's dream. Big gov is after you but ah you caught them and all their glaring errors the missed. Due to your GED level education despite the gov having unlimited resources and people who are exponentially smarter than you.

i bet youre a real hit at social gatherings

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 15.54.55.png (454x515, 215K)

Attached: countess.jpg (509x440, 47K)

Gas the kikes

>Well gee, evry damn time ah goes to a country show, is a damn massacre!
people with taste in music don't end up shot. Its not a difficult concept. Save Our Kids, Stop Country Now.

Batman is redpilled on the jews

Attached: CF37F82F-5336-44B1-94D9-BBB5135C9AE9.png (250x338, 150K)

I still don’t get it, this is the second recent shooting of country fans and it just makes me wonder. I really don’t understand the reasoning or the logic even of a thrill shooter and well, there must be something more sinister behind all of this.

that star with the hands is actually really cool. the normal symbol always triggered my autism because it looked like the two triangles were not really connected to each other, so if it were a physical object hanging on the wall then the two triangles would slide apart from each other like this. but if each edge has a clamp or hand like that to connect it to the other triangle at each crossing, then it actually becomes a sturdy object.

Attached: gay-star.jpg (414x397, 30K)

I go to country bars here in so cal. I know ALOT of people that were in Vegas at that concert. Its plausible that that many that go to Borderline were at that concert.

>one of thousands of random young white people who like country music and live in California and go to a popular country music bar near LA where the shooting happened today also went to nearby Las Vegas for another country music festival last year where another shooting happened
vs
>This type of confidence is impossible, the only logical conclusion is that it was some kind of false flag with fake deaths or bodies brought in or it was real but it was a government operative or who fucking knows, see proof above

absolute state of pol delusion

*Coincidence

Utah is also not an afternoon drive away from Vegas

Attached: Open borders for israel hands.jpg (600x361, 79K)

Yes it is. I live literally, LITERALLY 120 miles from Vegas.

Dear anons, if you know someone who survived a large terror attack and they invite you to go to a large gathering, politely decline.

How did you get this?

One problem with your fiction, America doesn't have a Government. It has a lobby of rich and Powerful people.

yeap richy suburban trash
nothing of value was lost
t. Born in TO

damn intermittent employment

Bump

Kys incel

Bump this is big Infowars level shit

Sling or ammo belt? I can't tell and it's driving me insane

Someone archive/link the original story

Bump to push this over the kosher thread

Acting like a trained circus animal flinching from the crack of the ringmasters whip.

This is big. There’s always fuckery going on

Don't EVER underestimate the power of autistic Jow Forums investigators to thwart Deep State False Flag Operatiins lol. Wow.
Keep digging and gather evidence in what you find suspicious, and this thing will unravel like Vegas did!

Weird how this thread doesn't have people acting like b tards from years ago like the other ones

Shut the fuck up

They shot themselves in the foot with this false flag if they try and blame it on the republican white male. After what leftists and liberals talked about last night on reddit and in the news, there is no denying it. Liberals and leftists openly called for violence last night and the engagement of a "master plan". I hope trump calls it out or at the least brings up what was talked about last night.

Attached: 1509286350161.jpg (959x958, 95K)

Look it up- Dems voted their own bill down after an amendment was added for due process to get your name off the no fly/no buy list in the event of an administrative or identity mixup. They wanted to be able to add anybody to their secret disarmament list with no recourse and if they couldn't have that, they didn't want it at all.

>le comped sushi xD
God, those forced memes were atrocious

OH NO NO NO

Attached: mfw.png (320x240, 78K)

13 dead.
311th day of the year.
They love their numbers don't they?

It's a Philippine muslim screencap this

>only "country" bar nearby
>thousand oaks has higher percentage of Republicans and country fans
>friend who lives there said she's been to this bar, bunch of Californians trying to be country
I would be surprised if nobody who went to the bar was in vegas.

Attached: Zoomed - Las Vegas Shooter in Crowd (auido removed).webm (640x360, 1.44M)

Attached: donaldduckrage.gif (244x183, 3.87M)

I'm so glad there are other anons out there that noticed this. I kept posting about it last year He definitely lights up the crowd while firing into it to blind everyone. The audio matches too.

Vegas didn't unravel. Jow Forums just fell for an Office of Naval Intelligence second level cover story.

Oyyyyy veyyyyyyyy they know!

Corr blimey hell of a shnozz on that one

wtf

Wouldn't someone have noticed a shooter on the ground, even in all the chaos?

Pottery

Lol that is pretty fucking weird

There were reports of multiple teams of shooters. Listen to the police scanner. Police were deployed to multiple locations

it's not hard to silence people, especially if your aiming for a high body count, also whoever filmed this noticed, wonder how they are doing right now

Plausible deniability is built into every false flag, it's how they get away with it. How do you explain people at the bataclan shooting in France were also at san Bernardino california? Coincidence right? How many coincidences do you need before it forms a pattern where it becomes increasingly obvious that there is such a thing as crisis actors? I mean we have tons of evidence but the jewish media never talks about that except for in the context of "conspiracy theory". You are either a shill or a brainlet.

>pushed the gates down to create an exit to escape perceived threat to harm their person.
>soundsfamiliar.jpg
>Borderline

If there was a powerful group of people planning these with actors, they wouldn't use the same people. It's really that simple. I know for a fact that some of the people at this bar went to Vegas, and they are normal people. I know of someone who's mom was shot dead in Vegas, and he went to this bar all the time, and they were from thousand oaks. These are college students who know people. If they were actors, it would be ridiculously easy to figure out.
Every crisis actor theory falls apart under even light scrutiny, and I know this one is bullshit 1st hand.

What was the cover story?

BUMP THIS TO THE TOP OF Jow Forums

Attached: fakeandgay.png (580x353, 41K)

Borderline you say? First thing that came to mind.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lLxdLhuUu4

Attached: tmp_5053-Walkure1634583802.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

You have to be 18 to post here. Enjoy your ban.