Why is spain such a leftist shithole despite being 3rd world?

why is spain such a leftist shithole despite being 3rd world?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1200x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/money/2018/jul/21/why-barcelona-is-a-street-hotspot-and-how-to-beat-the-thieves
thegoldwater.com/news/41585-2020-Improved-Trump-Looks-Very-Ready
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we are close to France

fpbp

>leftist shithole despite being 3rd world

Ohh LaLaLa!!!!

Attached: 060_F10_AB_42_AF_433_D_A011_885372_F7_CE19.jpg (3001x1988, 1.22M)

I have been in both places. Spain is ten times better than fucking France. What a fucking shithole France was Jesus.

Sigo esperando el día que empieze el genocidio catalán...

unironically this

Solve your negro problem france, hour country is a disgrace

I have lived in both places and I must say that Spain is very degenerate compared to France. It's a run down, badly maintained corrupt shithole compared to France. As long as you stay out of the bad areas of the big cities in France, it's an absolute dream country.

I used to hate France, but those fucking frogs have a country ten times better than ours. Except for, well, you know, but that is going to happen here at the same level eventually

Not all Spain is andalucia

Spain is in NATO. NATO countries are by definition the first world. Second world was the Warsaw Pact. 3rd world was everyone too lame not to take a side. Take some history in uni

3rd and 1st world have taken on a new meaning sine the 1990s deal with it.

The new term is "shithole country"

Attached: jordanpeterson.jpg (992x975, 113K)

So T*rkey is first world too?

Kek

Kek

Are they still in NATO?

fpbp
Wasn't always like that,
Then left.
/thread

Because Spaniards have a generational comfort of life, even despite civil war. Spaniards have contacts only with themselves since they're isolated from Europe. Eastern Europe for instance was involved in all stuff like fighting for independence or spring of nations, so it made them not leftist

Ehm...yes?

Atheism/ apathy. Similar to France and the UK, Spain has been infiltrated by atheist commies, kikes, communists, etc.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 164K)

Literally this the lefty shit always come from France

50 years of maxist infiltration, 40 of marxist domination.

And yes, this is and utter leftist shithole full of degenerated cunts.

Is this real?

Attached: brigitte_blacked.jpg (371x297, 37K)

>Calling our cuntry shithole even though yours is full of niggers

Attached: DrdCue_VsAAQudh.jpg (720x745, 36K)

I live in Barcelona on the beach. I have around 30 niggers/sandniggers chimping out under my window 24/7. They have made it their hang out area for robbing and raping.

The cops don't arrest them unless they have robbed more than 400 euro, which they almost never find as the nogs hide the proceeds in bins and plantpots around the beach. The cops do fine a lot of tourists though, for example for not wearing a shirt on the boulevard or not wearing a helmet on their rental bike. They do this right in front of the robbers.

The walk from the beach to the center is a slalom between niggers with tarps who lay there trying to sell fake Nike shoes. The reason they use a tarp is so that they can run away from the cops. They don't have to run anymore though, the communist mayor has instructed them to leave the nogs alone. The nogs literally smell, it's unpleasant to walk close to them.

18.000 refugees arrived in the last two weeks.

Spain is fucked.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-15 at 5.48.33 PM.jpg (1600x1200, 180K)

Pic related by the way, I enjoy taking photos of the sandniggers and their nigger friends robbing tourists. This is one of them.

Attached: her8kl5woy901.jpg (1242x474, 39K)

Both France and Spicland are shithols.

Yes.
I don't keep up with french politics because it's all really gay, so I don't know the context, but it is real.

>Barcelona.
Vote left get theft

It is. The current state of politics.

Correct.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-15 at 5.48.22 PM.jpg (1600x1200, 174K)

ourselves and leftist Latin America colonies

I live in malvarosa, valencia, even here nigh are peaceful and only sell their fake snickers and bags

nigh for nigs

Planning on going to spain for a month. Any tips on what's still worth seeing? Or should I say fuck it and go to portugal?
4 mid 20s 6ft white guys so not worried about getting robbed. Just want to see spain as spain, not morroco.

Spain is morroco to some extension, you brainlet, if you are talking about Andalusian culture and architecture for example

the word MORROcco does not ring you a bell?

also proceed to our retarted cousins rude gringo, we dot need you

Ask on r/spain

Attached: DrPQYhSXcAIC3GH.jpg (467x561, 82K)

Barcelona is quite a nice city to hang out in for a week or so. Being young and fit won't stop you from getting robbed. Not walking home alone late at night whilst being drunk helps, keeping your stuff in your pockets and don't put it on the table in restaurants and bars, keep your bag closed and don't lay it down. That helps. They're everywhere, combination of nogs, sandnogs and gypsies.

Then we should nuke Spicland for good. We don't need more of you abomination subhuman spics coming here. Because your country is such a degenerate shithole.

Attached: 4L_y9YciWFa.jpg (422x600, 103K)

you are such an alarmist and a cuck for talking to him, but what to expect from polaco

you can only nuke your moma, bubba

usa is dying and the new Western Hemisphere is MADrid

egg

TAKE BACK Perpiñán NOW

So gay still means happy, right?

Alarmist? Even The Guardian, not exactly alarmist when it comes to nignog crimes, admits it: theguardian.com/money/2018/jul/21/why-barcelona-is-a-street-hotspot-and-how-to-beat-the-thieves

From all the people visiting per year that I know (and warn) at least 25% still gets robbed. I'm sure things are better in Valencia, but here the communists don't mind the crime it seems.

fpbp

Also, fuck Spain.

/thread

Shut the fuck up texas

Cops do alright fining the fucking guiris. Feeling bad for the tourist is a sign of cuckoldry.

Also: The sandniggers are the only ones who can stand against the leftism and tolerancy. Just let them do.

I thing most of thieves are gitanos, blacks are too dumb for pickpocketing. They sell fake clothes and prostitute. But maybe you imported some smart nogs.

>French flag
>Le in ID
Nice

Attached: 1541666711319.png (326x326, 35K)

we really need VOX in power

Fpbp, unironically this

The blacks on the beach do the 'beachboy talking to a pretty girl routine' where they scare some hapless sunbathing girl who's white guilt forbids here from asking him to leave. They sit down and talk to her for some minutes and either steal her stuff of the stuff of the people next to her.

There's little intelligence when it comes to their stealing, it's not artsy like the gitanos and their bird-poop methods or their wandering hands in the metro that you somehow don't feel etc. They're nog-level thefts.

Fpbp

thegoldwater.com/news/41585-2020-Improved-Trump-Looks-Very-Ready

france BTFO