HAHAHAAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHA TALK SHIT GET SHIT ON DICKHEAD

HAHAHAAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHA TALK SHIT GET SHIT ON DICKHEAD

Attached: 2C3887AF-19A8-47C9-9C63-214792D128C4.jpg (750x578, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/shocked-by-the-trump-aggression-against-reporters-and-sources-the-blueprint-was-made-by-obama/2018/06/08/c0b84d88-6b06-11e8-9e38-24e693b38637_story.html
twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1022297569337077765
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh no. how will we get news now?

trump being a fascist who hates being reported on and questioned, what else is new?

B-but muh 8mp!

meanwhile all the other reporters (including that hag april) still get to come to the white house and ask questions. b-but trump is attacking the freedom of the press!

nah he's attacking a fucking dickhead who he's had enough of

Attached: 1541642294449.png (589x567, 430K)

you're delusional my dude

Jim Acosta's raping days are over

Attached: 1541656200280.webm (320x180, 1.5M)

so none of the other members of the press can go to the white house anymore?

Attached: pMEruoN.png (800x729, 48K)

Attached: democratic-party-of-the-united-states-of-america.jpg (576x549, 58K)

what is a "hit"?

remember what happened to corey lewindowski when he moved that breitbart bitch out of the way?

"Shocked by Trump aggression against reporters and sources? The blueprint was drawn by Obama."
>washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/shocked-by-the-trump-aggression-against-reporters-and-sources-the-blueprint-was-made-by-obama/2018/06/08/c0b84d88-6b06-11e8-9e38-24e693b38637_story.html

Attached: 78346758345.png (1037x4217, 1.01M)

democrats will never learn. it's why i left the party this year. they're DUMB

The midterms are over, you can leave

Acosta better not touch that qt intern again.

Attached: 1499242793913.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Yep, was thinking the same thing, yet he was protecting a presidential candidate, Acosta was just acosting as usual.

See that Chop Suey shit?

I member

Acosta should get the electric chair

>my 8pm hit
LITERALLY!

Attached: LITERALLY.png (544x304, 437K)

>Jim Accoster

Attached: AABB4C51-2715-4CF7-921B-6283FDBAE3E4.gif (580x433, 1.57M)

That's sexual assault. #BelieveAllWomen

I grew up with Jim in Annandale, VA. Regularly throughout high school, he would crack jokes about hurting women. No one ever laughed except him. It seemed to be a weird source of pride for him; as if he fantasized about abuse. He also told stories; no one took these seriously, but his accounts were typically detailed enough to warrant a squeamish response from his audience.

His girlfriend, Sarah, broke up with him junior year. We didn't learn about it for a few days, but around this time Sarah showed up to school with bruises. I was present when she told an acquaintance she fell down some stairs. Her recollection seemed distant; as if she was suppressing something. She had a black eye and multiple bruises on her wrists.

Her explanation had plausibility, but immediately, we all suspected she may have been the victim of Jim and his creepy fantasies. After this, Jim was slowly alienated from our circle of friends, mainly because he made the girls uncomfortable, but also because he was increasingly loud and arrogant. In conversations, he frequently mentioned Sarah in a very negative, derogatory way.

One morning in 1988, I was walking to communications class. Jim was walking in front of me when suddenly, he lashed out at Sarah, who was passing by. The books she had been carrying were strewn all over the hallway. Jim just kept walking while the onlookers scrambled to help her. Sarah was visibly upset, but clearly, this was nothing new to her.

Jim never really changed. Most of his peers felt bad for him due to his childlike mentality. He graduated the following year

It's been difficult to type all this. I've repressed these awful memories for many years, but this is 100% my truth. What we all witnessed during the press conference was the mere continuation of a pattern of abuse. I suspect that when Sarah H. S. attempted to take the microphone, Jim subconsciously retaliated against "Sarah" the same way he did in 1988: Physical battery, applied to the wrists.

>reddit tier writing, spacing, and believability

He forgot to write 'piece' after it

What a monster. He must be stopped.

Attached: 1541665052075.jpg (506x337, 48K)

>what is a "hit"?
what he did to that woman in the pretty dress

>Acoasther's 8pm "hit"
Who does he hit at 8pm
And why?
Oh n chq.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1422, 219K)

He's gotta go back

>but this is 100% my truth
sorry user, these people are scum, what happened to American family values?

Probably looking to rape another woman. "hit" is code for rape.

Pasta
2/10

Attached: image.jpg (844x563, 93K)

Everyone point and laugh at this bitch

>tfw republicucks have become the new SJW faggots

Attached: dsfuhlsduihfa87dsf98.jpg (2000x1000, 283K)

bye bye jim

Attached: food guy.png (800x704, 92K)

I've never seen the full version of this video where says this, anyone have a link?

If you watch the actual footage back to back with this you'll see how clearly doctored this is
I don't even get mad I feel sorry for how delusional you all are

It's not doctored you muslim cock sucker. Go join a gay pride parade faggot.

Attached: Hate BTFO.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

You can't actually challenge my point so I win the argument

i would like to know this as well

that's probably because i found it on the politics subreddit. it had been down voted to the bottom and i saved the comment before it got deleted by the moderators.
it's confusing to me how that website is full of supposed feminists, even though they silence victims whenever it's politically expedient. sickening..

the Reddit moderators censored the story very quickly. They don't want it to look bad for CNN. i just copied it.

Attached: UK policework.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

i knew it was bad there but fuck, just nuke it, its already dead

>Y-you're being rude a-and mean! You can't act l-like t-that, it hurts my feelings! A-also you're being mean to women! T-that's a racist question! Get out of my safe space reeeeeee!!

HAHAHAHHAAH WHAT A KEKLORD BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ndwb15xytatx.jpg (954x928, 183K)

Post the video.

Wouldn't even care if it was.

short for hit piece

What a cocky faggot. and he's surprised that he got banned?

>Jim Acosta
>accosts a woman

Pottery

If you invited a group of reporters to do an interview about your job, and one of them asked you "why are your Jow Forums posts so bad? are you stupid or just trolling? Why do 92% of people dislike your posts?" and then accused you of dodging the question because you did not incriminate yourself as a retard with stupid opinions, and they refused to yield the microphone, how would you proceed?

Trump is triggerd and needs a safe space.

Base

Post YFW you realize it is within Trump's power to put CNN totally out of business simply by denying them access to any of his rallies, speeches, press conferences, etc.

Attached: 946mfJm.jpg (524x524, 51K)

it is his home, where he lives sometimes

The quote's not from a video. IIRC he told Joel (((Bernstein))) (the buzzfeed journalist who got World Peace cancelled) that when Bernstein asked for a comment on why Sam donated to The Daily Stormer defense fund.

twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1022297569337077765

>allowing any MSM into the Whitehouse

Why doesn’t he just invite alternative media? This would put MSM out of business.

this is a violent rape, i hope he will be indicted

Thanks. Bit different context, but man the media are cheerleaders for the DNC.

Link please

Attached: 318.png (360x361, 25K)

Good, faggot should be fired

It's ok when black jebus does it

>t. cnn reporter.

see

About fucking time. CNN should be totally banned from all White House correspondence.

We've been asking this question for two years now. Why are these annoying cunts even there?

thank god we have guns

Wife beater Jim Acosta. He needs to be banned by YouTube for punching a female npc
Can someone make a meme of this?

>TALK SHIT
>GET SHIT ON DICKHEAD
You sure it wasn't the anal sex?

>dear diary

if it's doctored then explain how it is indelible in the hippocampus, dumbass.

Speaking of guns, shouldnt Jim's behavior prohibit him from owning one? He's obviously violent with a complete disregard for the safety of others

Don't argue with shills, son. Just call them a nigger and filter their ID.

What did he actually do?

Stole government property and assaulted a government employee on federal property. All crimes. He belongs in jail.

>twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1022297569337077765

Obama handled it very well and it's how Trump should've handled it if he wanted to not look like a retard. But asking the current POTUS to not act like a screeching might be asking too much here.

don't Karate Chop white house staff and you might be allowed back in.

Obama is a stupid nigger and his name isn't even Obama you retarded shit

If Jim is banned 4 lyfe why not just send another CNN reporter?

Why does it have to be Jim? Fake news CNN has other big name anchors and reporters.

What if CNN just fucks off instead? They have no right to be there. No more than I do.

Underrated
Bravo, Dr. Ford.
Bravo!

>mfw

Attached: dad1111.jpg (325x227, 26K)

He used the speaking time afforded to him at the conference to ask a loaded question insinuating that Trump is an evil racist for not allowing the migrant caravan into the country, after Trump responded he started asking about the "Russia investigation" and wouldn't yield the microphone, slapped the press secretary's hand away when she attempted to grab it

Your point of view doesn't matter to us faggot...hell your very existence doesnt matter. Worry about the flaming pile of shitskin faggotry your country has become.

I deeply enjoyed this

Attached: 123.jpg (680x1024, 113K)

>He didn't even hit her THAT hard, get over it guys
Muslim migrant detected
As Americans, we take sexism very seriously

not bad, get this into some comments section

FUCK CNN AND FUCK JIM ACOSTA!

Maybe assault and battery is acceptable under Sharia, but it's a crime here.

Judo Jim on suicide watch

Attached: judochop.gif (400x212, 570K)

>8pm hit

Is he a heroin addict or an assassin?

>Ima HIYAH this bitch

This bout to go viral senpai

HEs a black belt in cuck fu watch out trump

>leaf

Attached: IMG_2985.jpg (750x578, 83K)

That's honestly nothing, this is Ben Shapiro level crybaby pussy shit.

He's talking about hitting women. People dont start abusing women at his age. There is obviously a pattern of this abuse, and probably many victims intimidated into silence. Abusers need to be prosecuted, and forced to complete therapy, or they will abuse again.